Jessica London is Reborn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears welled in my eyes. I looked up and the attendant had a handkerchief. "He said he hoped you might need this." I took it and very carefully kept the tears from ruining the new and proud face of Jessica London. I laughed as I thought; he really is just that good. The threat of tears went away, and I smiled. The first of many smiles that Jessica London would smile this evening and beyond.

I used the new phone and took a selfie and cropped it down to just my face. I didn't want to give away the surprise attire I had for him. I sent it to him from the new phone. The text read, My hot self is on its way to you.

One of the spa attendants spoke up. "Your limo is here."

I looked at the team that had helped me transform and simply said, "thank you, not many people get to have this good of a start to the first day of the rest of their new life. I owe you all for that."

I then put Jessica London's phone, into Jessica London's purse, and strutted Jessica London's hot self to the limo. World, meet storm, her name is Jessica London and she is reborn!

12