Jessica Morgan Chasing Dreams

Story Info
Jessica Morgan becomes a pornstar.
1.6k words
3.46
11.6k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sdaven
Sdaven
29 Followers

Jessica Morgan was a sweet young girl. Growing up this brunette had dreams of becoming a star. She loved watching movie star and all of their glamour and dreamed one day this would be her future.

When Jessica started high school she vowed to become an actress and took her basic classes, but had a flair for drama. She acted in many of the school plays and that is when her life changed. Jessica met Michael who was a year older than her and worked doing the audio for the plays. They quickly fell in love and shortly after high school Jessica and Michael got married.

Life was rough at first. Neither having more than a high school education left them with low paying jobs. Jessica was working at a clothing store, while Michael was in an entry level business position.

Jessica had become a gorgeous young woman. Standing 5'1 with brown hair and the most beautiful brown eyes. She had B-C cup breasts that were perky and full. She loved flaunting her beauty at work, often getting extra sales with her flirtatious behavior. The flirting was not ignored by her husband who enjoyed it, but loved she always came home to him.

After being married for a year Jessica and Michael decided they should start a family. Every night they had passionate sex hoping to get pregnant. A few months later they found out Jessica was pregnant and nine months later a son was born. (Little did they know this was the precursor to Jessica reaching her dreams.)

Shortly after the birth of their son Jessica had returned to work, but her breasts had swelled to D-DD status. She still had her flirtatious attitude and sales were OK, but the bills of a young family were increasing and the bills were piling up. Michael and Jessica were falling behind and started to strategize a way to get ahead.

Jessica had mentioned to Michael that he always liked her flirtatious behavior and flaunting her body would he be opposed to her doing some dancing. Michael was a little apprehensive at first, but realized the bills were growing and this could be a way to catch up and maybe get ahead, plus he did enjoy her body being shown.

They decided to check out a few of the clubs in neighboring towns. One was Brooklyn Nights and it was a nice club. The girls varied in age and size from late teens to early forties to flat chested to large chested. Jessica entered a wet T shirt contest there and won earned a few dollars. Michael enjoyed Jessica showing her body and when they got home they had a fuck session for the ages.

The second club they went to was Chase the Night. Jessica and Michael went there the following weekend and Jessica knew this was her place. It was a bit more high end and they lucked into amateur night. Jessica volunteered and promptly was brought on stage. Michael was sitting at the bar when her first song came on. She stripped down quickly to her bra and panties (a pink see through bra and matching panties). When the second song started Jessica dropped her bra and let her DD breasts be seen by all.

Michael was enamored with all the attention Jessica got. He was quite aroused watching her show her body, moreso than the wet tshirt contest from a week earlier. He was fantasizing of Jessica showing her body and pushing the boundaries. In his fog he missed a few guys grabbing her and security getting involved.

On the drive home Jessica was telling Michael how free she flt and how empowered she felt over the guys. She asked what he thought of her show and he responded about him fantasizing. She asked if he saw the guys grab her and security intervening and he admitted he did not, but was now even more aroused. Jessica saw how aroused he was and started blowing his 6" pecker on the way home. When he was about ready to cum she put her tits over his dick so they could be covered in cum and she told him she was going to flash her cum covered tits to the next car they passed, which she did.

Jessica started dancing at Chase the Night and after a few months their bills were caught up. Michael had earned a promotion and money was doing pretty well. Then one night Jessica was working a talent agent saw her and asked for a private dance. The agent worked for an adult model agency and asked her if she had ever considered going deeper into the adult industry. Jessica still had dreams of being famois, but was a married mother. She explained this and the agent said many models have significant others some with children too, the trick is to be discrete.

Jessica went home after her shift and told Michael of the agent's proposition. Michael initially was flabbergasted, but began to fantasize about Jessica mounting a pornstar dick and being seen by many. Jessica said she would only love him, but she was relatively sexually innocent since she was married at such a young age (19) and her experiences were limited. She admitted how excited she has become going to work showing herself off and occasionally getting groped. She admitted to a few handjobs she had given in private rooms nothing else. Hearing this Michael was shocked, aroused, and now wanting Jessica to go further.

The next day Jessica called the agent and said she was interested what would the next step be. The agent says they would arrange a small shoot let her give it a try. He also asked what were her limits, something she never thought of and she told him she was open to many things except swallowing cum. The agent ensured she was on birth control and would arrange for her necessary testing and get back to her and fly her out to California.

Jessica and Michael spoke that night and she asked him what limits she should impose. Michael had thought for a minute and responded with lets see how the shoot goes and see how you feel.

One week later Jessica was on a plane to California for her first shoot. The agent met her at the airport and took her to her hotel. He explained he would come by later with her co star so she could meet him first and hopefully make things less awkward tomorrow. A few hour later the agent brought by John. He was a nice guy who was well spoken about 30 years old.

The next day Jessica showed up on the set and was ready for her first scene. It was a simple sex seen. John would fuck her on the bed cum on her tits. Walking to the set Jessica realized she has never had a dick in her bigger than Michael's and the only thing bigger was her 7" dildo. She started to get nervous when John showed up saying he would go easy make her comfortable and she could say stop at any time.

The scene started with Jessica on the bed in a T shirt nothing else. John walked into room and started pawing at her breasts and kissing Jessica. She started grabbing at his cock as he pulled off her shirt. Jessica was amazed at the size of his dick. 9" uncut hard as a rock. She started stroking him and he rolled her over and started rubbing his dick on her clit. Jessica was getting aroused and wetter by the second. John started to put his dick in her pussy the first 5"went in easy he then started working the rest in.

Jessica was amazed how John's dick felt in her. She felt it go deeper and deeper she realized she was now fucking John not the other way around. John had moved her around a few times and now had her on her back and announced he was ready to cum. He pulled out and aimed at Jessica's tits what looked like a gallon of cum painted her tits.

Jessica and John laid there for a second when the next scenes actors were coming in. The next scene was supposed to be an interracial gangbang and there were 4 black guys standing around with the biggest dicks Jessica ever saw (flaccid they were over 9"). John cleaned up and left, but Jessica left the cum on her tots and asked if she could stay and watch some of the next scene. The agent said sure and asked how she liked her first scene. She said she definitely enjoyed and wanted to talk to her husband.

Halfway through the second scene Jessica went to shower cleaned up and came back to set to see the girl covered in cum. Jessica was aroused seeing this and couldnt wait to tell Michael of her day.

That evening she called Michael and told him of her first shoot. Michael was jerking off hearing of her getting fucked the cum on her tits and hearing about the other girls gangbang. Jessica asked what he thought of her doing any more scenes. The money was really good and she did get offered to do another scene if she wanted. Michael, who had cum with hearing her day, said if she enjoyed it and would always come back to him he would support her. Jessica said she enjoyed and really wanted to do the scene offered to her. Michael asked what the scene was and was told an interracial gangbang with 5 guys. Michael paused at hearing this when Jessica asked if that was OK. Michael stammered it was OK when Jessica asked if there was anything else he asked could there be a creampie. Jessica said that could be arranged.

After that conversation Jessica and Michael needed to figure out her stage name for her future career.

Sdaven
Sdaven
29 Followers