All Comments on 'Jessica the Newbie Reporter Ch. 01'

by potatoHead42

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Tomh1966Tomh196611 months ago

This will be very good if it doesn't turn into the inevitable cheating.

You might try a bit more of a traditional format with paragraphs and dialog.

Jess assured him, "It was just to get the viewers hooked! Don't worry about it, babe."

JDWriterReaderJDWriterReader11 months ago

Very fun side series. I was skeptical at first but I really enjoyed he appearances of younger versions of characters we are already familiar with.

Do you plan to incorporate a first-hand telling of Jess' corruption and pushing of boundaries by her employer, like you have with Lana? If not, it makes me wonder whether Jess is even being corrupted or whether she is perfectly comfortable with her employer's expectations.

potatoHead42potatoHead4211 months agoAuthor

>Tomh1966

Appreciate the comment! The themes are definitely cheating related too, so I have to warn you already. About the "traditional" style of writing... English is my third language, so I grew up writing like this, it's very hard for me to change it after so long. I will see if I can figure it out tho, thanks :D

>JDWriterReader

Thanks! Yeah, I just wanted something to have a little bit of fun with. I'm not sure I will take it the same path as Lana, I was thinking to do that with the husband, since you noticed that Jess is not actually being corrupted, she is more at ease, while her husband will be the target. Hope it makes sense. Thanks again!

tobagotobagotobagotobago11 months ago

My favorite topic: teachers and TV reporters :)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love it!

Love the reversal of it here. Enjoy the the idea of it being about Willy being cucked. Want more of this very soon!

Regards

L

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpotatoHead42@potatoHead42
Update: 04/24/24 * Good progress on Ch 14b of Naive Teacher * Will break it down into b and c, so I can get them out in a timely manner :) ~~~ * General Notes: Planning to go back to Ch1 and rewrite some dialogs and things like that. My style of writing changed a bit and I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES