Jessica the Newbie Reporter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh..." her husband mutters, trying to process things.

"You know this is important to me. And a great opportunity for our future," Jessica reasons.

Wilson agrees, "I know."

"You want to stop working at that dead-end job. It's our chance," the hot wife says convincingly.

He is unable to argue with her. "You know I worry," he says.

"Don't worry, babe. I'll be careful. Nothing is going to happen. Pretty please?" she asks with a beautiful smile that melts his heart and stirs his prick.

The handsome, curly-haired man smiles. "All right, Bottoms. I trust you."

"Yay!" Jess squeals, hugging her partner. "Thanks, Willy."

"I love you, honey," Willy says, knowing he is lucky to have her.

"Love you too, baby," Jess replies, happy to have such a supportive husband.

~~~~~~~

May 9th, Thursday

Willy paces nervously around the living room.

'Bottoms is late... she should be home by now... I hope everything is okay...' he thinks.

The curly-haired husband is great at sports and decent at his job. He is excellent at selling things to people since he is so handsome, although not very smart. Getting together with Jess so early in his teens saved him, as he could rely on her to take care of some of the difficult decisions.

Don't get it wrong; Willy is no pushover. He is pretty assertive at work, but Jessica is his weak point.

'I wonder if the guys are taking advantage of her... no... I trust her. She always knows what she's doing. We only got so far because of her. I love her so much.' he considers.

Suddenly, the front door opens, and Jessica comes in. Paul runs toward his mother and hugs her.

'She is extremely flushed... I wonder if something happened?' he questions.

She plops on the worn-down couch after cuddling her son and putting him on his playpen. Her round and firm boobs jiggle alluringly.

"Hi, honey. How was it? Everything okay?" Wilson asks, trying to be supportive.

"It was tough. Unexpected... but fun," Jess says, not going into details.

"What do you mean?" the curly-haired husband asks.

The redhead closes her eyes. "Way more hard work than I anticipated. I'm exhausted!" she complains.

Trying to play it cool, he asks, "How was the recording?"

"The first one was fun. I reported on a future town festival in a few weeks. I interviewed the Mayor about it!" she says excitedly.

"Wow! The Mayor!" Willy says, impressed.

"Yeah, he asked me to call him Dick!" Jessica laughs. Her laughter is warm and cozy to Willy's ears. "Mayor Dick! That town's a hoot!"

"That sounds funny. Glad it was good," he says, happy for his wife.

"Couldn't have asked for a better first recording. The team is great," the strawberry-blonde says.

Willy can't contain himself. "And... the second?" he asks, almost whispering.

"Oh... that's what you want to know about? Naughty boy," Jess says coquettishly.

He's taken aback. "I..." he stammers. 'Bottoms is acting oddly...' he thinks.

But Jess starts giggling. Willy joins her, unable to contain himself.

"Relax, silly. I'm just teasing you," she says, wiping her tears.

"You got me, Bottoms," he admits. "So, how was it?" he asks curiously.

"Great! I went to the clothes shop and tried a few pajamas and things like that," Jessica explains.

He fidgets nervously. "Were they.... sexy?" he asks.

"Nothing much, you'll see Saturday," the beautiful redhead says.

The gullible husband gulps. "How? I thought it didn't air here."

"I got a special tiny antenna from Jack," she elaborates, pulling a device from a plastic bag.

Willy frowns. "Jack?" he asks, disliking how Jess said his name so intimately.

"Yeah, my boss. Jack Stone. The show's producer," Jess says with a smile.

"Ah," Wilson mumbles. There is silence for a few seconds, a remaining elephant in the room. "So, nothing weird happened?"

She assures him again, "Nothing much. But it was fun! I hope every week can be this thrilling. You'll like it."

Willy nods, relieved and excited to see his wife's television debut in a couple days.

~~~~~~~

May 11th, Saturday

The young married couple watches Jessica's first appearance on TV at the WinstonTV's Lunch News. It was a quick 5-minute segment, but exciting nonetheless.

"Bottoms! You were amazing!" Willy says, mind-blown by his wife's astounding performance.

Jess beams, "Thanks, babe."

"I'm so proud of you," the curly-haired man says. Paul whines. "We are so proud of you!" he corrects.

"Hopefully, this is my big break," the strawberry-blonde says optimistically.

"It will be. We believe in you," Willy declares happily.

Later that day, they watch the repeat airing of her report on the WinstonTV's 8PM News program. They put their son to bed and then sit on the couch with some wine to watch the adult segment.

Willy gulps anxiously. His heart is pounding. He glances at his wife, and she looks relaxed and happy. This relaxes the naive man.

On the TV, the local news anchor announces the next segment.

The scene cuts to a shot of Jessica's whole body. She is holding a pink microphone and standing in front of a store.

[[ "Hello, Winstonstead! I'm Jessica Russet, the new reporter for WinstonTV," Jessica announces. She smiles, "And I'll be your host for the long-awaited return of Saucy Saturdays!" ]]

TV Jessica is wearing a nice tan jacket, a black button-up blouse, a beige skirt, dark stockings, and dark heels. Combined with her professionally-done makeup and long strawberry-blonde hair, she looks incredibly sexy, almost like a movie star.

[[ "Today, we're in front of Archer Sleepwear and Lingerie. They have a new summer collection I will try for your delight at home," she winks seductively at the camera. ]]

"Wow..." Willy mutters, astounded at how completely different his wife's TV persona is from the everyday Jess. 'It's just for TV, right?' the thought pops in his head.

Next to him, his wife smiles cockily, knowing she knocked it out of the park.

[[ "Let's go in!" Reporter Jessica says. ]]

The scene cuts to Jessica next to the store's owner. It's an older male, and he starts explaining their new summer collection. He shows off the pieces to the camera and mentions the new sleepwear and all kinds of Lingerie, including very skimpy ones.

"Wait, Lingerie?!" Willy blurts out.

Jess chastises her husband, "Shh! I didn't try them this week. Now, pay attention, silly."

[[ "Let's try the first pajamas on!" the redhead reporter announces. She grabs the garment and makes her way to the fitting rooms. As she enters, the camera follows her. "Oh, you're following me in here?" she asks, not expecting that. She composes herself and grins mischievously, "I guess that's to be expected." ]]

Wilson's jaw falls. He can't believe Jess is about to change her clothes on TV. 'She won't... right? It's been months since I've seen her...' he thinks, distressed. His penis, however, stirs at the idea.

Jess notices her husband's state. "Relax, babe. I'm keeping my undies for this one," she says.

"Ah... okay..." he mutters, slightly relieved. He didn't quite catch what his wife said at the end.

[[ [[ On TV, Jessica removes her tan jacket and places it on the hanger.

"Can you just excuse me for a moment, Sander?" Jessica asks the cameraman.

The cameraman's voice answers, "There's nothing to be embarrassed, Jessica. Here, let me show you," he says, and a zipping sound can be heard.

"Eeek! You're not wearing underwear!" the redhead reporter exclaims, looking at the man and turning crimson red.

A young voice replies, "I like to free-ball."

"Gross, get that thing out of here," she says weakly, clearly staring downward toward where his dick would be.

"Don't pretend you're not impressed, Jessica," the cameraman says cockily.

She doesn't break eye contact with his supposed prick. "No! Put that big thing away. You made your point," she insists.

We hear rustling and zipping sounds. Then, sighing, TV Jessica slowly starts unbuttoning her black blouse. ]] ]]

"D-did... did you see his.... penis?" Willy asks his wife, wide-eyed.

Jess shrugs, "Couldn't help it. Sander was naked underneath."

"Why were you staring?" her husband asks nervously.

"It was just out. You would stare too," she says defensively and unconsciously bites her bottom lip. Jess points to the TV, "You're missing it, Willy."

Willy looks, and his reporter spouse is finishing pulling down her beige skirt. She straightens up, showcasing her sexy, dynamite body.

The naive husband gasps. His darling wife is wearing just a white cotton bra with a floral pattern that barely holds her 36C tits together and a matching pair of panties. She still has her stockings and heels on.

[[ "Take a picture, it will last longer. Pervs," Jessica says playfully to the camera. She makes a little pose, putting her hands on her waist and jutting her wide hips to one side. ]]

Willy gasps again.

"I look amazing! Right, babe?" Jess says. Willy nods, unable to formulate any sentences.

The sexy redhead reporter quickly puts on a long pink button-up shirt that goes to her mid-tights. It looks pretty nice on her, like a girl-next-door at a slumber party vibe.

Wilson is speechless as his wife, wearing the pink pajama shirt, chats with the store owner for another minute.

[[ [[ "Time for the next one, folks!" Jessica announces. "Follow me!" she winks at the camera, strutting toward the changing room.

The newbie redhead reporter promptly removes the shirt and stands in front of the camera in her underwear. She does a little shimmy and poses to the viewers. She glances down, and her eyes widen.

"You're staring, Jess. Do you want to see it again?" the cameraman asks.

Jessica blushes. "No! But... it's a free country, so I can't stop you," she excuses, unable to stop staring.

The teen behind the camera chuckles at the frazzled reporter. ]] ]]

"Is he showing you his penis?" Willy asks his wife.

"His name is Sander," the busty redhead says. "He's just teasing me, don't worry, silly."

[[ [[ With a final glance downward, the TV version of Jessica picks up her next outfit. It's a green silk camisole shirt and matching loose shorts. She cocks her head.

"How do I wear this?" the reporter asks out loud.

A booming voice from outside the stall replies, "Pumpkin, the owner said this one has to be worn without a bra!"

Shock stamps across Jessica's face, but she quickly composes herself.

"Can't be helped. Let me turn around. No peeking, you naughty boys!" Jessica winks at the camera. ]] ]]

Willy groans, clearly turned on by his wife's words.

The redhead reporter turns around and, for the first time, exposes her half-covered ample bubble butt to the camera. Willy gasps.

"When did you get these panties? I didn't know you had something so skimpy..." the curly-haired man asks, his eyes glued to the TV.

Jess beings rubbing Willy's thighs. "They lent me. I couldn't wear my granny panties on TV. Right?"

"I supposed not..." the gullible husband gulps.

[[ [[ On TV, Jessica daftly unclasps her bra and lets it fall. Her sexy and toned back is fully naked. Willy feels his boner rage inside his tighty-whities.

"Hurry up, Jessica!" the voice from outside orders.

The reporter instinctively turns her face to the camera.

"One minute!" Jessica replies. Her eyes fall down again, her mouth opens, and she absentmindedly turns her body slightly more.

A blur appears across her chest briefly before she collects herself and turns away. ]] ]]

Willy almost jumps out of his seat. "What was that!?" he exclaims.

"They probably blurred my boobie," the busty wife points out.

"Did the camera guy see it?" he asks, his tiny hard-on painful between his legs.

"His name's Sander," Jess corrects. "Maybe? I don't know. Probably not this time. It was quick."

The naive husband grumbles, "Hmm... okay." He didn't realize that the cameraman probably added the blur during editing.

On TV, the beautiful redhead showcases her new outfit. The silk-green camisole clings to her curves and emphasizes her firm tits nicely. The shorts come to mid-thigh, leaving her creamy legs bare.

Willy frowns. She must have removed her stockings at some point, but he missed that.

"You look stunning, hon," the horny husband says, admiring her TV ensemble.

The redhead claps excitedly, "I know! They let me keep that one!"

Wilson looks at her, wide-eyed, "They did?!"

"Mm-hmm..." Jess purrs alluringly. "I'll wear it tonight for you."

"You're the best!" he celebrates, adjusting his boners.

She giggles and kisses his cheek. "I know it!" she says happily.

After another quick round of questions, Jessica, the intrepid reporter, returns to the changing room.

[[ "It's time for a little reward to all the naughty viewers out there!" Jessica says sensually to the camera. ]]

She turns around and removes her bottoms and her top. And then starts to dance gracefully, smoothly waving her body and shaking her booty.

"Wow..." Willy mutters, in awe of his wife. Jess smiles proudly next to her hubby.

[[ [[ Suddenly, someone enters the camera's field of view.

"Pumpkin, what's taking you so long?" a short man with a booming voice asks.]]

Jessica turns around, shocked. "Mr. Stone! You can't come in here. I'm practically naked."

She is fully topless, and a blur appears across her chest. It's evident that she is indeed naked, as the shapes of her sizable breasts are recognizable, as well as her pink areolas and nipples.

"I can see that," the obese and balding man says, smirking. ]] ]]

"Bottoms! You're naked!" her astonished husband exclaims.

"I'm not. I have my panties on, silly," Jess points out.

[[ "Oh, Mr. Stone. You're a rascal!" TV Jessica says, playfully slapping the man and causing her naked boobs to jiggle. Even with the blur, the bouncing is unmistakable. ]]

Willy stays quiet, admiring the scene of his wife playfully joshing with this strange man. After a few more seconds of blurred nudity, the man leaves, and Jessica turns around to try the final outfit.

Willy's heart thumps loudly in his ear as his wife showcases her final pajamas, a thin blue camisole with tiny booty shorts that end right below her vagina. She leaves the stall and starts chatting with the owner again; her hard nipples are painfully evident underneath the flimsy top.

"They saw your bobbies! You said they didn't earlier!" Wilson complains.

"I said Sander didn't that time!" The redhead wife smiles, "This time, they both did."

The naive man looks at her confused, "Who is this man anyway?"

"That's Jack, my boss," she explains nonchalantly.

"Wha... your boss saw your boobs? Ugh... I haven't seen them in forever!" Willy complains.

Jess crosses her arms, "You know I feel self-conscious about them since I got pregnant with Paul."

"But they saw them," he says, frowning.

"They have nothing to compare them to. You saw my breasts before when they were perfect," she says.

Willy tries to encourage her, "I don't mind! They're still beautiful, hon."

"I mind. My breasts were terrific... and now they're all saggy and horrible," the busty woman laments.

He stares at her perky tits on TV. "I don't think they are..." he says. They look perfect, from what he can tell.

"Trust me. That's why I asked the guys to blur them," Jess explains.

"You did?" Wilson blurts out. 'That means they weren't supposed to be blurred! Jeez...' he thinks.

"Yeah, Sander did a great job with the footage." She pats her husband's leg, "Aren't you glad I asked them to do that?"

"I guess so. Yeah, thanks," Wilson says, relieved. 'Thank goodness,' he gulps. "Was the camera guy admiring your boobies when editing?"

She dismisses his worries, "Of course not! That's a professional place. It's work, babe."

"All right..." Willy mumbles.

On TV, Jessica finishes the interview with the store owner.

[[ [[ "Thanks everyone for tuning in to my first episode of Saucy Saturdays! Tune in next week for part 2, where I'll try some sexy lingerie and skimpy underwear," she says, fanning her chest. "I promise it'll get steamy in here."

"For WinstonTV, I am Jessica Russet, and now excuse me that I have to go take off these clothes!" she winks at the camera. ]] ]]

The show cuts back to the news anchor, who makes a quip about the fiery redhead and then moves on with the nightly stories.

"Lingerie and underwear?" Willy asks worriedly.

Jessica assures him, "It was just to get the viewers hooked! Don't worry about it, babe."

"That's not going to happen, then?" he asks, unsure.

"You know it's just work, silly. It's for us," she replies. The strawberry-blonde stands up and goes to her purse.

"Gosh..." Willy mutters, still trying to process everything.

Jess grabs a condom from her purse and waves it around. "Here, babe! Let's go take care of your willy, Willy!" she says playfully, running to the bedroom.

The husband immediately forgets everything on his mind and happily follows his hot wife to their room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be Continued! Stay tuned for more adventures of Jess and Willy!

Thanks for reading. Any feedback is appreciated!

~ Potato Head

12