Jessica the Newbie Reporter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At Night at Home

Wilson arrives home from work, and Jess is already there, playing with Paul.

"Bottoms, you got home early?" The handsome husband asks as he kisses his wife and son.

She beams at her partner, "Yep, it was mostly a quiet day."

"Nothing exciting?" He asks, putting his work things away.

"Well, I had a really good chat with Linda. We're becoming close friends," Jess says.

"That's good. She's probably the most sane there," Willy comments.

"Yeah, she has my back." The busty wife gestures excitedly, "And guess what... she's creating a fan group for me!"

"Really?" The curly-haired man says, distracted, as he sorts some letters and documents.

"Apparently, I've been getting lots of fan-mail and calls," she elaborates.

Willy nods, absentminded, "That's awesome."

The redhead continues, "They want me to read a couple on next week's show."

"Great..." the husband comments.

"Linda says it will grow my popularity. They can help spread the word!" She says happily. She bounces Paul on her lap, and he giggles.

"Uh-huh," Wilson concurs, still reading through their mail.

"And tomorrow, she invited the founding members for a photo shoot," the hot strawberry-blonde says.

"Ummm, cool," the naive man mumbles, not paying attention to his wife.

Jessica changes her tone, "If you're a good boy tonight, I might send you some of the photos during the day," she purrs.

Willy nods, still distracted, "Sure..."

Cheerful, Jess puts Paul back on his playpen and steps to the kitchen to start dinner.

"Oh, and what did the Director say about Sandy?" The handsome husband asks, eager to get rid of Jess's perverted coworker.

"Mr. Winston-Phillips wasn't in today. I scheduled an appointment for Thursday," Jess says with resignation.

"That's sad... at least you are on his calendar now..." Willy says, looking a bit uneasy at the news. He's about to ask her a follow-up but bites his tongue.

They make dinner, play with their son, put him to bed, and then sit down to watch some mindless TV.

Willy starts feeling horny, and Jess's job comes back to his mind. He can't resist his curiosity anymore.

"So... uh... did Sandy try anything today?" He asks, trying to sound nonchalant.

"Nothing new... he's always an asshole. It was very embarrassing, though," Jess replies.

Wilson tries to play it cool, "Oh?"

"Some people saw it..." the redhead wife says.

"Saw what?" He insists.

Jessica inhales, knowing her husband won't like her answer. "I was just sitting in the kitchen, taking my lunch out, when he..." She lets it hang in the air briefly, and Willy gulps. "He slapped his thingy on my cheek! He's impossible!"

"His penis!?" The upset husband exclaims, standing and balling his hand into a fist.

"Shhhh... Paul is asleep..." Jess chastises him; he grimaces and sits down. "It was awful... some of the other guys just laughed. But Jack reprimanded him and made him clean the equipment for the rest of the day," she explains.

Willy put his hand to his temple, "Ugh... I hate this kid..."

"I know, babe," Jess agrees. "I hope Mr. Edgar sees my side of it."

"He has to. It will be alright, Bottoms," he says, and they hug. "Anything else happened?"

"Not with Sander," she says, "But... Jack..."

"Oh, shit," Wilson blurts out, knowing that her boss is out of their control. 'We need a plan to deal with him...' he thinks.

Jess sighs, "Yeah, baby. So, I was just in my bra and skirt talking to Jack and Sandy about the segment tomorrow..."

Willy interrupts, "Your bra?"

"Yeah, silly. I said my boss makes me do that, remember?" The strawberry blonde shakes her head.

"Ugh... I thought that was a one-time thing..." the naive husband frowns.

"No, I told you," the hot wife says. "Mr. Stone wants me to talk to them in just my bra so I can get used to it. You agreed to it, babe."

Willy doesn't remember Jessie saying it or him agreeing to it. 'So Bottoms chats with her coworkers in just her bra... at work... gee...'. He feels his weenie twitch. Jess notices it and smirks, knowing her hubby likes it.

"Can I continue?" She asks sultrily, her hand resting close to his half-boner. He nods. "So... hmm... sorry, baby. Jack put his finger in me," she reveals, not measuring words.

Wilson's eyes almost pop out, "In your vajay?!"

"Yes... It was really awful and awkward," Jess says.

"He can't do that!" Willy says, his mind whirling.

Jessica notes that her husband's excitement hasn't disappeared, but he seems torn, just like Linda said. "It's not that big of a deal, babe," she downplays. He motions for him not to yell.

Willy is exalted but tries to contain his voice. "What do you mean? Of course, it is! You let your boss finger you!"

"He didn't finger me!" The strawberry blonde corrects. "He just rubbed it a bit, and then it slipped in... I assumed it was an accident."

"Accident?!" He says, incredulous.

"Yeah, I was a bit wet because he was touching me..." the naughty wife explains, "But I moved away as soon as it happened!"

The naive husband gulps, "Oh... even then! That's horrible, honey!"

"Remember, Jack had already touched me a little in the pool," she says sheepishly.

"Huh?!" Wilson exclaims.

Jess sighs, "I told you, babe..."

"You did?" He seems confused. He racks his brain, trying to recall it.

"Yes!" She sighs out of patience. "You must have drank too much. I hate when you do that."

Willy shakes his head, "Sorry, hon. His wife pushed me..."

"It's okay, silly," Jessica says, opening her arms. They hug and cuddle for a few seconds. "I'm sorry, too," she adds.

Jessica easily twists the facts and turns things around on Willy. So much so that she doesn't do this on purpose; it just kinda happens naturally, probably due to his extreme devotion to his wife and the fact that Jess doesn't like conflict.

The handsome husband breaks the hug, "Bottoms, I am horrified by it... but... if you didn't think it was a big deal, why are you upset?"

"Well, it was strange having my gross fat boss putting his sausage fingers inside my tight kitty..." the redhead wife says, and Wilson groans. "It felt improper to do at work... so I stopped him."

Willy exhales, "At least that..."

"And I think Sandy saw it too," she adds.

"He did? Oh no..." he laments.

Jess nods, "Yeah, it was mortifying. The little ass just had this big shit-eating grin. I hated it...."

Wilson hugs his wife again. 'She needs me...', he thinks. "Darn, Bottoms... how do we stop Mr. Stone?"

"I'm not sure," she shrugs. "I can't complain since Jack seems to run the station. I'll get fired, you know."

"Ugh... I know. And we need your job for now..." Wilson repeats what Jess has instilled in his head. "But he can't keep sexually harassing you..."

"I agree. Did you talk to Linda on Saturday?" She asks.

"Yes, they have an understanding... a clear line... but still not enough," he explains, trying to avoid the details.

"What is it?" She asks curiously.

He tries to be dismissive, "Eh... he's kinda whipped... she can be quite scary."

Jessica insists, "Uh-huh... and?"

Wilson had realized he misinterpreted what Linda meant during their conversation. He didn't want to reveal the truth, but she left him no choice. He grimaces, "Well.. he can't use his ding-a-ling on your vajay... something like that..."

"Oh, phew... at least it will never get to that," she says, relieved.

"But babe... he is still gonna do other stuff!" He argues.

"Yeah, but what can I do?" Jess asks rhetorically.

Willy thinks for a second, "Let me think of something. Try to avoid Mr. Stone tomorrow."

"Okay, babe. I'll do my best to deflect his pervy approaches," she says with disgust.

The husband feels terrible for his adoring wife, who suffers at work to provide a better life for him and their son. "Bottoms, I'm sorry. It's horrible for you to go through terrible things at the hands of this horrible man... and not able to do anything about it. We'll figure something out. I promise," he assures her.

"Awww babe... you worry and care about me so much," she says lovingly. She opens her arms, "Come here!"

They hug and kiss. Their kisses turn fiery, and they rush to the bedroom to make passionate missionary love.

Willy manages to last around 3 minutes before coming inside the condom. They fall asleep in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~

May 30th, Thursday

In the afternoon, Willy is at work when the mail clerk stops by his cubicle with a strange letter.

'I'm not expecting mail... strange...' he thinks, unable to resist it.

He opens the envelope and there are four papers. The first is a white card with a hurriedly written note.

"Dear Willy,

In the envelope are three photos from 'The Firebottoms' shoot.

That's the name of my Fan Group, they're so funny.

Enjoy! XOXO,

~Bottoms"

Wilson avidly unveils the first photo.

It's a picture of Jessica sitting on a brown leather couch.

The photo seems normal: his redheaded wife is smiling and holding her pink reporter microphone. She wears a white blouse and a black pencil skirt, and her feet and legs are bare.

The strange thing is that there are roughly five men around her holding cameras and supposedly taking pictures.

'Six if you count the cameraman...' he thinks. 'They must be the Firebottoms... ugh... I hate the name...'

Without thinking much of it, he flips to the following picture.

Willy gasps softly and looks around at his two teammates, who quickly glance at him but continue to work on their own stuff.

Breathing heavily, he looks at the photo again.

Jessica is on top of the couch with her legs wide open. Her sheer black panties are exposed, and while most of her kitty is hidden by the opaque part, her fiery pubic hair is evident, as well as a little tiny bit of her slit. The photographers around her seem excited.

Willy's heart races, and he feels his weenie stir. His stomach turns at the same time as he adjusts his growing erection.

Holding his breath, he riffles to the last picture.

His hot wife is basically in the same pose as before. However, she doesn't have panties this time. Instead, her hands are covering her privates. Also, her nipples are hard, creating little bumps on her white blouse. Jessica is smiling shyly and blushing furiously.

"Guh!" He exclaims loudly.

"Will, is that your hot wife?" One of his coworkers asks, peeking over his shoulder. He is short and thin, in his early twenties, and with greasy black hair.

Willy quickly puts the photos against his chest.

"Is it! Let us see it, boss!" The other one says, peeping as well. He is a ginger man of medium height and around 23 years old, who wears glasses and is overweight.

"No!" The curly-haired man denies it.

"Must be nudes!" The greasy-haired man says. He snorts.

"Come on, dude. Don't do us dirty," the chubby guy says.

Without thinking, Wilson loosens his grip on the photos, and the thin coworker snatches them.

"Dan!" Willy whinges.

"Woah! I love her tits, look at those pokies!" Dan remarks and hands a photo to his fat coworker. "Check it out, Bry"

"Let me see! I wanna know if the carpet matches the drapes, like mine," the ginger guy says, analyzing the photo with the sheer panties. "It does, I can almost see her cooter!"

For a few seconds, both guys are just pointing out dirty things and admiring Willy's wife.

"Damn, boss. Your wife is hot as fuck," the greasy guy called Dan says.

"Will, you're one lucky son of a gun!" says Bry, the glass-wearing ginger.

"Uhhh... thanks," Wilson says, embarrassed. He takes the photos back and puts them in his bag. He didn't know why he let his coworkers see the pictures. 'It wasn't on purpose... I messed up...' he tells himself. "Don't tell anyone... or else..."

"You got it, boss," Bry says, grinning. Dan nods, putting his hands up innocently.

Wilson sighs, 'It's fine... they're just nerds. I bet they've never even seen a real naked woman...' he chuckles.

Daniel and Brian used to fear Wilson, who is their manager. The two nerds were always a bit too pervy for Willy's taste and sometimes took some misogynistic and sexist jokes a bit too far, but they respected him in terms of work. That is until Wilson's father sold the company. Now that he is not the owner's son, they became progressively more petulant and casual with him, going as far as saying crass things about his wife.

"Her name is Jessica, right?" Dan asks, scratching his head.

"Uh... yes. Why?" Willy asks, suspicious.

"Is she still a local journalist?" The thin, greasy man asks.

"Actually, she's a TV Reporter now!" The proud husband brags absentmindedly before realizing what he said. 'Shit, shit, shit...'

"Wicked! What station?" Bry asks curiously, his oddly sweet scent invading Will's nostrils.

Willy scowls, 'Ugh... how can a sweaty guy smell so sweet... that's weird', he thinks, slightly nauseated. "It's a small one, you wouldn't know it..." he replies, trying to play it down.

Dan insists, "Ah, come on, boss! We're proud of Jess! It feels like we've known her for years."

"You haven't even met!" Willy throws his hands up.

"But you always talk about her. It's like she's our wife," the greasy coworker says.

Bry adds, "And we can play with her hot body..."

"Man, I can still picture her on that couch..." Dan jumps in.

"Her fiery cooter hair.... mmm," Bry adds, licking his lips.

"Her fucking legs and large tits," Dan continues, squeezing imaginary breasts.

Bry seals the deal, "And all those dudes around her... seeing her like half-naked..."

"Fine! Stop this nonsense. It's called WinstonTV!" Wilson replies, just wanting it to be over. His face is crimson. "Now, back to work!" He barks.

Dan and Bry shrug, as they have no idea about this network. Without protest, they return to their tasks.

Willy forgets the conversation for the rest of the afternoon. He is leaving work, walking to the elevator, when he sees Dan coming out of the kitchen.

"Tell your reporter wife we say hi," the thin, greasy coworker smirks.

The naive curly-haired man rolls his eyes, but inside, he can't help but think, 'Shit... shit... nothing is going to come of it, right?'

~~~

At Home

Wilson is splayed on their cheap and stained couch, relaxing, when Jessica bolts in.

Breathing heavily, she asks, "Where is Paul?"

"Napping?" The husband replies, startled.

"Come to the bedroom in 3 minutes," she says, leaving. She is wearing the white shirt and black skirt from the photos, but also some white leggings underneath.

Willy shrugs and, after a couple minutes, makes his way to their bedroom. His heart and dick are not prepared for the scene before him.

His hot strawberry-blonde wife is on the bed on all fours, completely naked.

Jess's pink pussy and asshole are spread out in front of him. The area is covered in sparse red pubic hair, and her slit is wet and shiny, obviously aroused.

Willy gets an instant hard-on.

She wiggles her butt, "Come lick my kitty, babe..." she demands hornily.

Without hesitation, he dives into his wife's hungry muff. He does his best, but it's clear that his unskilled mouth is not enough to take the busty redhead to orgasm. She gets close, though.

Jessica pulls an extra-small condom from the drawer and hands it to her hubby, "Fuck me, Willy!" She orders.

"Please, turn around..." he asks, desperate to come.

"No, do me like this... doggy style," she says sultrily.

Excited, Willy doesn't waste time. Jessica has never let him do this before. Not that he's ever asked. They always kept it missionary.

The inexperienced husband starts to pound away at his wife's vagina, his hips hitting her white ass with every thrust.

Jessica moans loudly, enjoying it a lot. Willy is in heaven. For all of 27 seconds.

With a loud grunt, he spurts his semen inside the condom. He plops down on the mattress, exhausted.

"That was amazing..." he says, blissfully out of breath.

"It was. You did great, babe," Jess says, heartily cuddling with her man.

After two minutes, she brings something up.

"Babe, how would you feel about Oral lessons?" Jess asks out of the blue.

His eyes wide, "Oral sex?!"

She nods, "Mm-hmm... I talked to Linda, and she suggested it for us."

"You talked to Linda about our sex life?" He asks, surprised. His wife has always been on the reserved side in that regard. 'Seems like this new job is expanding her horizons...' he reflects.

"Girl talk, you know?" She explains, and he nods. "She said Jack became an expert after they had it."

"An expert... Oral sex class... huh..." Willy mutters, "It doesn't sound that bad." He squeezes her boob, and she squeals, "How would we do it? Is there a place for that?"

"No, silly!" She giggles. "Linda can teach us."

"Linda?!" He utters, the implications whirling through his gullible mind.

"Yeah, she offered. Said we'll become pros in no time," the strawberry-blonde smiles and caresses her husband's scrotum. He flinches.

'I wonder if it means I'll see Linda naked... or better... practice on her? Woah... that would be crazy...or... even Linda and Jess... ' he deliberates, and Jess sees his small willie stir. "I guess we can try," he agrees.

"Thanks, baby," she coos, and they cuddle a bit longer.

~~~

"Did you see the photos?" Jessica asks as they eat dinner.

"Darn, honey, those were hot," Willy says as he feeds their son.

"You should thank god for the one-hour color film processing kiosk!" She giggles.

Willy laughs but then grimaces, realizing the people in the place must have seen his wife's saucy photos. He shakes his head and continues to feed her son.

'I shouldn't talk about the photos too much or else she'll find out my coworkers saw them... but that photo shoot... what happened there?', he reflects. The innocent husband can't hold his curiosity back, "Did you get naked in front of those people?"

"The Firebottoms," she corrects him. "They are my fan club. And no, they didn't see anything when they took my panties off. I was careful."

"Phew, that's good," the naive husband says, relieved. Her unusual phrasing got missed by him. He asks, "Those were some risque photos. What are they for?"

"Oh, just part of the benefits of being in the club. They pay a membership fee, and they get some magazines with me, and then if they pay extra, they can be part of the mini-events, like the one from today," she explains.

"So it's not a public thing? Nobody will see those pictures?" He gulps, nervous.

She shakes her head, "Members-only. It's just a part of my job, babe."

"Hmm..." he mumbles, unconvinced. 'Bottoms being so naughty in front of random people... I don't like it... her coworkers are not gonna keep things under control...', he ponders.

Jessica realizes her hubby is not happy with it. She needs to involve him somehow. "Don't worry, you get all the photos and magazines."

He opens a slight grin, "I guess it's not that bad then."

The redhead wife smiles back as she has an idea. "Want to join one of the events?"

"Can I?" He asks excitedly.

"Sure, I'll ask Linda to invite you to the next one," she replies, happy that her plan is working.

"Nice!" He cheers. 'I get to see Bottoms be sexy, and I can keep everyone in line!', he concludes, content with the results. "And how was work?" He asks, continuing to feed Paul.

She puffs her chest proudly, "I avoided Mr. Stone completely!" Her sizable breasts jiggle.

He smiles and stares at her marvelous rack. "That's great!"

"And I got a massage today, baby. It was so refreshing," she says.

"For the TV segment?" The naive man asks, and she nods. "Uh.... did you get naked?" He inquires warily, afraid of the answer.