Jessica the Newbie Reporter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, silly. That's how you get a message," Jess replies as if obvious.

"Ugh..." Willy grumbles.

"But I had a towel on!" the hot wife adds with a playful wink.

"Phew!" The innocent husband exclaims, at ease.

"Taul! Taul! Taul!" Paul repeats, giggling. They all laugh.

Wilson changes the subject, "Oh, and Bottoms, did you talk to the Director?"

"Ah! I almost forgot!" Jessica exclaims, "Good news, babe!"

He cocks his head, "What is it?"

"He is on my side and going to do something!" She declares.

"That's great," Wilson nods, and Paul mimics him.

"Mr. Edgar said today was the Sander's last recording as my cameraman!" She says like she couldn't believe her own words.

"Woah..." he says, 'I don't like her calling him Edgar... but this is good... we might finally be rid of that douchebag...'. He inquires, "Maybe he'll get fired?"

"Maybe?" Jess shrugs, "I'll tell you when I find out."

They continue eating dinner, and like the famous saying, curiosity killed the cat.

Wilson can't contain himself. "So... uh... did Sandy try anything today?"

"Ah, yeah... he touched my kitty..." Jess says, and Willy's eyes widen. "Above my panties," she adds hurriedly.

"He can't do that!" Willy protests. Paul blows raspberries and throws his food on the ground.

Jess sighs and starts cleaning it up. "He said Jack did. But don't worry, Sander is not my boss. I moved his hand away immediately and gave him a good slap."

"Thank heavens..." the husband reacts. "And then what did that asswipe do?"

"He laughed and said he was going to 'pay me back later with something hard'," the redhead retells, making air quotes.

Willy's eyes widen, "Oh, no..."

"Yep..." she sighs. She makes a 'one-sec' signal and takes Paul to his playpen. She returns and orders, "Ask me..."

"Uh... was it... his... uh... peen?" The curly-haired man grimaces.

"He bumped against me a couple times during the day and rubbed it on my skirt... he's so gross," Jess complains, disgusted.

Willy raises an eyebrow, "That was it?"

"No, I thought you asked something else... sorry," Jess explains, blushing. "When Sandy said payback, he meant it. This was the worst thing ever."

Wilson's heart races, and his stomach is in knots. "Gulp... what..."

Jessica notices that her husband seems weirdly curious and interested in it. Perhaps Linda is right about him eventually getting a kick out of these things.

She tells the story, "So I was sitting at my desk and adjusting my shoes..."

"Uh-huh..." Willy's eyes are wide as saucers.

Jess continues, "Sander called me, and I looked up innocently... then he poked his big thingy at my mouth!"

"Gasp!" The husband exclaims.

"I wasn't expecting it... so... uh... sorry, babe," she apologizes.

"What?" He mumbles, his voice a raspy whisper.

The hot wife makes a pained expression, "Hmm... my mouth was open, so it went in a little."

"GUHHH!" Willy grumbles, holding his midsection.

"He kept pushing it in and out for a second..." the busty redhead describes. "I didn't move. I was in shock," she explains, "Sorry, Willy."

Willy turns red, "This guy... Imma kill him!"

"No, babe..." Jess puts her soft hand on her hubby's shoulder. "You don't know what I did next!"

Willy put his hand to his head, "More? What now?" He's hyperventilating.

She shakes her head, "No, you'll be proud of me." She giggles, "When I registered what he was doing, I pushed him away and slapped him in the nuts!"

"Really?!" Willy blurts, surprised.

"Yeah, he bent over and was in so much pain for a good two minutes," she says amidst giggles.

The husband cheers, "Hah! Serves him right!" And he chuckles along with his wife.

Jess adds, "I think I saw tears."

"Well played, honey," he says. 'Hmm... although she had to touch him... urgh... better not think about it...' he shivers with disgust.

The strawberry-blonde puts her head down, "Sorry, I couldn't stop him in the moment... I was kinda heated..."

'With rage?' he thinks, but seeing his partner sad, he decides to console her and ignore it. He puts his arms around his spouse, giving her a half hug. "Gosh, Bottoms, that's horrible... but it's not your fault. You did your best."

"No?" She asks, looking at him teary-eyed.

"That guy is a rapist," Willy states seriously.

"Don't say that, babe. That's too serious," she says, then hugs her hubby back. "Well... at least something will happen to him now."

He agrees, "Yeah, finally, a silver lining."

~~~~~~~

May 31st, Friday

Jessica takes a day off to spend some time with her son. She spends the day doing some light chores and hanging around with Paul.

The sexy strawberry-blonde didn't even change from her pajamas. She is wearing a thin baby blue tank top, no bra, and some tiny cotton shorts that barely come halfway down her creamy upper thighs.

She is dusting the living room when she hears the front door.

"Baby! Welcome home!" She says, running to the door to greet her man. She opens her arms.

The redhead stops dead in her tracks as she notices two young men behind her husband.

Seeing his wife in her immodestly casual clothes, Wilson hesitates.

"Go ahead, boss. Greet your hot wife," the greasy thin man says.

Willy nods and steps forward to give her an awkward hug, "Hi, Bottoms." He softly whispers in her ear, "What are you wearing?"

"I was at home with Paul..." she replies back.

"We have guests, honey..." Willy says nervously.

"Think of it as me showing off a little, like we said," she says quietly. She breaks the hug and looks at the two strangers. She opens a broad smile, "Welcome, I'm Jessica!"

The guys exchange quick glances and cheeky smirks.

~~~

Earlier that day, Dan and Bry told Will they acquired all of Jessica's videos from "Saucy Saturdays". They got them from a friend from Winstonstead. They said they would only keep quiet if their boss took them to meet his reporter-wife after work.

Wilson had no choice but to agree.

~~~

"I'm Daniel, but you can call me Dan Solo," the thin, short, and greasy black-haired guy says. He chuckles, and a snort escapes.

The fat ginger man with glasses shakes his head, "And I'm Brian; people call me Bry."

"They are on my team. I'm their manager," Wilson explains quickly.

Jessica beams, "It's a pleasure to meet Willy's coworkers! Dan Solo and Bry," she repeats their names.

Bry smiles back, "And we're excited to meet Jessie Bottoms!"

"The fiery reporter," Dan adds with a grin.

Jesse's eyes widen and she gives her husband the eye. She turns toward him and starts whispering.

"Willy?" Bry mutters quietly to Dan. and they both chuckle.

~

Privately

"What the heck..." the hot wife says quietly.

Wilson sighs, "They know, hon." He sounds a little defeated.

"How?" She questions.

"It just happened. Please go with it," He begs, trying to dismiss the subject. He knows he messed up with the photos and in revealing too much information. Things are already bad enough with these two. The last thing he needs is for his wife to be mad, too.

The redhead sighs, too, "Fine... but don't complain. You owe me one."

With a gloomy face, Willy nods.

~

"Sorry, boys," the strawberry-blonde hottie says. "I had to discuss something with my husband."

"Will is in troubleeeee..." Dan sings.

"All good, Mrs. Bottoms," Bry says.

Jessica giggles when Brian calls her that. It sounds a bit too flirtatious to Willy's liking.

The hot wife motions to the couch, "Please sit, make yourselves at home. Do you want anything to drink?"

"Beer, please," the ginger pudgy man says.

The greasy coworker plops on the couch, "An ice coke for me, reporter lady."

"Okay! Coming right up!" Jessie says, turning around and bouncing to the kitchen. Her jiggling boobies and perky butt make their penises twitch.

"They won't stay long!" Willy announces and sits down.

"Ah, come on, boss," Dan complains.

"Don't be a spoilsport," Bry says, sitting on the couch beside his coworker.

Jessica promptly returns with a can of beer and a glass of coke in ice. "Here's your beer, Bry," she says nicely.

"Thanks, Mrs. Bottoms," he replies politely.

"And here's your ice coke, Dan Solo," she says flirtatiously.

"Sweet," the greasy man says, immediately taking a huge sip.

Jess giggles at his manners and sits on a chair she got from the kitchen. Her large 36Cs bounce erotically under her thin tank top. Her creamy legs are mostly bare as her shorts ride up all the way against her sex She's a vision of heaven.

"So, are you guys leaving soon?" Jessica asks curiously.

Brian glances at Wilson, who gives him a stare.

"Yeah, in a few minutes," Bry answers, adjusting his spectacles. "We just stopped to say hi and meet this lovely reporter."

"Big fans," Dan adds.

Jess asks innocently, "How did you both see my show? I didn't think it aired here." Willy grimaces.

"We got some tapes with our bud from Winston," the thin, black-haired guy explains. "But he went out of the country for a few months."

"It's a shame we won't see Saucy Saturday tomorrow," laments the chubby ginger dude.

"Aww..." Jess says. "Hey! What if you guys come for lunch here on Sunday? We can record it tomorrow night and then watch it together," she proposes.

"Guh!" Willy grunts, unhappy with her invitation. Jess gives him a look. "Eh... uh... sure," he corrects quickly.

Dan fist-pumps, "Tight! That'd be dope."

"That would be lovely, Mrs. Bottoms," Bry says politely. He looks at his boss, "Thanks, Will, for the invite."

Willy mumbles, "You're welcome..." and crosses his arms. 'Ugh, this is getting worse by the second, what can I do... hmmm... ah!', he mulls, having an idea. "Honey, can you invite Monica?"

"Oh, good idea, then it won't be a sausage fest!" She giggles, and the other two join her. She elaborates, "She's my local coworker. You guys will love her. She's super hot. "

"That would be great," Brian smiles.

'Score! That way, they'll be distracted with Monica and leave Bottoms alone,' Wilson celebrates in his head.

Jessica shuffles on the chair, causing her braless boobies to jiggle enticingly. "So, boys, how did you like my show?" She asks sultrily.

"We only got them yesterday," The greasy-haired coworker says.

Bry smirks, "But we spent the night watching it."

Dan scratches his crotch, "I jerked off so much!"

"Me too, my hand is sore," the ginger guy agrees, opening and closing his left hand and making a pained expression.

Jess's mouth falls open, "Goodness me..." she says softly.

"Effing hell, dudes. Stop it!" Wilson complains. He is feeling butterflies in his stomach.

"Your wife doesn't mind, boss," Brian says, pointing at the busty redhead.

"Anyway, the show was banging," Dan says.

Bry agrees, "It was dope, but it cost us a fortune. I'm broke."

"I hope it was worth it," Jess says coquettishly.

Dan runs his hand through his greasy black hair and gives her a cocky smile, "Worth it to see your tits."

"Oh, my," the strawberry-blonde says, fanning her face playfully. She shuffles in her chair.

"But they're way better in person," Dan winks.

Jess blushes, and they all stare at her. Her nipples are hard, poking through the thin fabric. You can almost make out her areolas. Almost.

Willy is torn; he hates his coworkers, but he also has a raging erection, which he's covering with a cushion. For some reason, this crass conversation is getting him aroused.

"For me, it was her fiery bush and cooter," Bry says, starting at Jess with a smirk. "I dig redheads."

"Nah, I prefer reporter lady's jugs," Dan says, burning a hole in her tank top with his leer. "They were driving me crazy!"

Jessica puts her hand in front of her chest, covering it by instinct. At the same time, she can't help but squeeze and rub her legs together.

"Are they real?" The greasy coworker prods.

"What?" She croaks, red-faced.

"Your sweet boobs," Dan asks, pointing at them.

Jess breathes in, "They are," she says breathlessly and removes her hands, almost as if gesturing that he's allowed to ogle them freely. She rubs her legs together again. Her nipples are like diamonds.

"Can we try 'em? We have a bet," Dan asks nonchalantly. Willy groans.

"Please, Mrs. Bottoms?" Bry begs.

"Uhmmm, well.." she stammers, unsure what to do. She is clearly wavering.

"Okay, That's enough!" Wilson says, standing up. "You both overstayed your welcome. Goodbye."

Both guys look at Jess, who doesn't say anything.

"You got it, Will. Let us say goodbye properly," Bry says.

Wilson frowns; he just needs to get them out of there. "All right. Let's say bye at the door..."

The group walks to the front door.

"A hug goodbye," Dan says with a grin.

Willy dismissively gestures with his hand, "Fine, hurry up..."

The thin and greasy guy doesn't waste time and embraces the cute redhead wife. They are basically the same height. They hug for a good twenty seconds.

"That's enough," the curly-haired husband says, losing his patience. Jessica breaks the hug.

"Maybe you can show us your titties on Sunday," Dan whispers as he moves away.

Jessica inhales, and a little smile appears on her face, "You're a goof," she says.

Wilson gives him a death stare, opens the door, and practically forcefully escorts him out. He barely hears what Brian is saying to his wife.

"Mrs. Bottoms, in my culture, we kiss goodbye," Brian says politely.

She giggles, "Oh, sure..."

"What culture is that? Fat Irish?" Wilson chuckles from the door. He's not looking at them.

The redhead approaches the overweight ginger man, preparing for a kiss on his cheek. Brian, expecting that, turns at the last second and kisses Jessica square on the lips.

"Mmmffgff...." Jessica exclaims, the sound muffled by Bry's plump lips. His sweet scent makes her a bit dizzy, but not in a dangerous way.

Willy turns and sees his gross subordinate kissing his spouse. Without thinking, he pushes his coworker away. Jess seems dazed.

"Your wife has a hot mouth," the ginger guy says cheekily. He turns to Jess, "Thanks for the kiss, Mrs. Bottoms. See you Sunday!"

The two guys almost rush out of there before Jessica has time to rescind her invitation.

~~~

"What the heck, Bottoms," Willy complains once they are finally alone.

"Sorry, he caught me by surprise. They are so forward. Wow..." Jess replies breathlessly.

Wilson shakes his head and plops on the couch. "Why did you invite them on Sunday, hon?" He complains.

The busty wife shrugs, "They were so nice to me and my work!" She sits with him.

"But then they got weirdly pervy!" Willy grumbles.

She sighs, "Well... I invited them before I realized it." She adds, "But yeah, they were gropey..."

The naive husband's eyes bug out, "They groped you?"

"Brian squeezed my butt!" Jessica says, outraged.

"He did?" Willy asks, and he repositions himself on the couch, seemingly interested.

She nods, "Yeah, right at the end. I'm glad you stopped him."

"Ugh..." he grumbles. 'Why am I upset but also horny by this... what's wrong with me?' He thinks, confused.

"But you really should have said something to Dan sooner," Jess points out.

"Dan? Why's that?" He asks, wide-eyed. His mind is going off with all the possibilities.

She whispers lustily in his ear, "I could feel his cock pressed against my tummy, and he wasn't exactly soft..."

Hearing Jess say cock causes Willy's weenie to stir. He also gets a pang in his stomach.

The busty redhead continues, "He began to push it against me... soft and slow... so I didn't think it was deliberate..."

Willy gulps. He knew there was a 'but' coming. "But..?" He croaks.

She smiles wickedly, knowing her hubby is getting a kick out of it. Her hand finds his stiffy, and she caresses it softly, "But then his hand lowered onto my hip as he felt me up.... I knew it wasn't deliberate then."

The aroused husband swallows again, and his breathing becomes shorter.

"Then I felt his thumb slip into my shorts, pulling down on my waistband and reaching dangerous places..." she murmurs those words with all the sexual innuendo she could. "That's when I broke the hug," she says with her usual tone, straightening herself up.

"Effing hell!" Willy exclaims, almost having a heart attack.

"I'm just teasing you, babe," Jessica says with a naughty grin.

He raises his eyebrow, "So that didn't happen?"

"Some. It all happened so quick," she dismisses.

Wilson exhales, finally breathing properly. "What's wrong with these guys?" He shakes his head.

"I know! They have no respect," Jess agrees with a sly smile.

~~~~~~~

June 1991

~~~~~~~

June 1st, Saturday

Wilson and Jessica Russet are sitting together, ready to watch the adult 9pm segment on Winston TV.

The show starts, and Jessie Bottoms, as she calls herself, is wearing super tight white leggings, giving her an obscene cameltoe, and a black t-shirt.

She introduces the massage place and quickly interviews the small hippie woman owner. Then, the camera follows Jessie into the changing room. She pushes the cameraman away and wags her finger, closing the door. She comes out a few seconds later, wrapped in a towel.

The masseuse asks Jessie to take off her towel and lie on the bed in the massage room. She blushes furiously and falters. The redhead takes a deep breath and opens up her towel, revealing her naked body. Her snatch is pixelated, but you can make out a few stray fiery hairs that the censoring missed.

Jessie's eyes are a bit glazed, and she's avoiding eye contact with the camera.

Wilson chuckles, "Hon, if you were going to take it off anyway, why didn't you let the camera see you changing?" He is still uncomfortable with the whole deal, but since she's with the masseuse and he knows Sander didn't do anything, that keeps his mind at ease. The husband is getting used to seeing his better half exposed on TV.

Then he notices his wife's 36C breasts on camera. They are fully uncensored, including her pink nipples and her small areolas. It's the first time she's shown any sexual part of her body without censorship.

"Wait... it's uncensored?" He blurts out, shocked.

"The TV channel allowed since it's a massage. It's not erotic," Jess explains. "Pretty hot, right?" She asks, caressing Willy's crotch; he groans. "Although they didn't allow my kitty to be shown," she adds, sounding slightly disappointed.

"Gee..." mumbles Willy, conflicted between his secret desires and the fact that his wife is showing her naked boobs on TV to anyone who cares to see it.

On TV, Jessie lays on her tummy, fully naked and uncensored. The cameraman positions himself in front of her head. The masseuse then drapes the towel over the redhead reporter, obscuring a bit of her lower half.

The masseuse asks Jessie to put her head down and stay quiet. The redhead waves to the camera. The lady starts massaging Jessie's arms, and the cameraman steps even closer to her. The camera zooms in on her naked ass cheeks, peeking in all their naked glory below the hem of the towel.

The cameraman whispers, "Viewers, maybe I can film a bit from the other side..." He says as he slowly moves around the table.

On his couch, Willy's heart is racing. He is apprehensive that his coworkers will see his wife's show tomorrow, sitting in the same room as her. 'This is bad...'

The gullible husband grunts, and his sexy strawberry-blonde wife smiles happily beside him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be Continued! Stay tuned for more adventures of Jess and Willy!

Thanks for reading. Any feedback is appreciated!