Jessica the Newbie Reporter Ch. 04

Story Info
Liberties at work are Jess’s slippery slope.
10k words
4.51
8.5k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liberties at work are Jess's slippery slope.

Prologue

The young 26-year-old couple walks to their car.

The handsome husband, oddly quiet until now, looks at his redhead wife, "Bottoms, you have some explaining to do..."

She nods, "In the car, please." She gets closer and whispers to her husband, "Also, did you see Jack's thingy? Wow..." She opens her hands about 10 inches apart, referring to his size.

"Erm... I did..." he admits quietly, not wanting the house owners to overhear. 'This answers my question... Bottoms saw that monster... Ugh...'.

As Wilson gets in the driver's seat, he opens his mouth, "What the heck is going on?!"

"Ah, babe. We talked about this. You know it's for my job," the newbie reporter downplays.

"I know the TV aspect is played up," he says, and Jessica raises her eyebrows unexpectedly. "Just some TV magic there... I'm not talking about that."

"I... uh..." the strawberry blonde stammers, questioning whether she should correct her husband. 'Work is fine, we agreed,' she thinks before replying, "Mm-hmm."

"It's these things with your coworkers! What's up with that?!" Willy asks. "It's not fair to me and Paul," he adds before she can reply.

Jess tears up, "I don't know either, babe... I don't want to hurt you. Neither of you. You're the most important thing in my life."

"So what then?!" He questions.

"I'm not sure..." she says sheepishly.

The husband insists, "You owe me an explanation. This can't go on like this!"

"I don't know... it's just exciting... these new feelings. I've never felt anything like this before," she says earnestly, a tear rolling down her cheek.

Willy frowns, "What feelings?"

"I get nervous... and anxious... but also butterflies and an overwhelming feeling. It feels naughty and sexy... and extremely embarrassing all at once. I feel like I can't breathe, but it's also addicting. I want people to see me, and I want to show myself to them. I want to feel embarrassed, ashamed, and indecent. My heart pounds, and my tummy turns..." the redhead wife tries to explain, wiping her tears.

The handsome husband thinks for a second, "I kinda know the feeling," he admits hoarsely.

"You do?!" She asks, surprised. He nods. "Linda said I'm an exhibitionist."

"Exhibitionist? Huh, what a weird word," Willy chuckles lightly.

Jess holds his hand, "When do you get this feeling, babe?"

He turns red, "Promise me not to laugh?"

"I would never. I swear," Jessica vows, smiling warmly at her partner.

"I have a similar feeling when I see you showing off..." he says, closing his eyes in shame.

"Oh, Willy! You naughty boy," the redhead teases.

"Hey!" He complains, slightly hurt.

Jess giggles softly and hugs her partner, "No, silly! You don't have anything to be ashamed of..." she encourages him. "I'm happy that we're sharing this... that we both feel the same..."

"Me too," the curly-haired man agrees with a slight smile.

Curious, she lifts her eyebrow and asks, "So, did you get 'the feeling' today?"

Willy blushes and nods, "Yes... when you took your top off in the pool."

"Oh..." the wife mutters.

"It was kinda hot," he adds.

She gives him a sly smile, "It was.... I'm glad we're getting this out in the open!"

"Same. Bottoms, I hated when they touched you... or when I found you naked with them... it felt like you were betraying me," Wilson reveals.

Jessica is surprised, "Ah... I'm sorry about that. Maybe things got out of hand. I was having fun and didn't think about it."

The naive husband is lost in thought for a couple of seconds. He suddenly asks, "So, you don't like other men?"

"No... no! Not at all..." the strawberry blonde wife denies. She tears up again, "I'm sorry. I don't want anyone else. The pool was just goofing around. Nothing happened."

"I'm glad, Bottoms..." Willy says, still iffy about it.

"I love you a lot, baby," Jess says.

He smiles, "Me too. Always and forever."

"Always and forever," the redhead repeats. "Willy, would you be okay if I show off then?"

"I guess that's fine... now and then. We both enjoy it," he says, and she nods. He adds, "As long as we have some boundaries, honey."

"Oh, baby! Of course," she says happily. "Thanks for being so understanding and supportive. Sorry about this. These feelings are so new that I don't know exactly what to do. It's almost beyond my control sometimes," she admits.

Willy nods, "I totally get it, honey."

They start driving back home in silence.

~~~

"The penis thing from that asswipe was too much," he says out of the blue.

"Mm-hmm," Jess agrees. She sighs, "Sandy is a problem... right?"

"He is..." the husband concurs. "Why didn't you react to his peen?"

"I couldn't believe it! It was surreal. It felt like an out-of-body experience," the busty redhead explains. "Sandy is getting more and more fresh with me... his pranks keep escalating!"

"I talked to Mr. Stone, but it was mostly useless," Willy reveals. "He can't keep doing that."

"What can I do?" Jess asks earnestly.

He thinks for a second, "You should complain to the Director."

"Edgar-I mean, Mr. Winston-Phillips?" She asks, and he nods. "Okay, I will. Promise," she swears.

Jess reflects on the incident, 'Wow, I still can't believe it... Sander-... Sandy... slapped my mouth with his penis in front of Willy... it was the first strange thingy on my lips beside my hubby... and Willy saw it... gee... just thinking of it makes my head all fuzzy and my tummy bubble...' she bites her lip.

'I'm still curious about my feelings,' she chews over, 'I don't want to harm Willy or Paul, but I need to figure it out. Explore. I need to know if I'm really an exhibitionist or just excited about something new and different,' she thinks. 'My only regret is hurting my family... I need to be careful not to do that. Maybe Linda will have some suggestions...'

The gullible husband interrupts her thoughts, "Bottoms, what went off in the hot tub?"

"I told you," she says, "nothing happened."

"No... How did y'all get naked then?" He asks, suspicious.

"Ah, that... well... Sander took his swim trunks out of nowhere," Jess reveals, "then he challenged me to do the same!"

"Really? That guy...." the curly-haired man complains.

"I'm used to him being naked... it's basically normal now," the redhead states.

"I guess he keeps doing it..." Willy says, giving up on complaining about it. 'She needs to escalate this... it seems there's nothing Bottoms can do to stop this douchebag...' he reflects.

"It's outrageous that he keeps pulling his cock out!" The busty wife says nonchalantly.

"Ugh!" He grumbles. "And since when are you using the c-word? On TV, you said it twice."

"Ah, sorry... they made me say it, maybe I got used to it," Jessica explains. She thinks back on Jack requesting her to say 'cock' during the interview. She had to redo the take several times because she kept messing the wording up. It was mortifying and embarrassing, but also kinda risque saying such a naughty word on TV. The redhead wife smiles faintly as she recalls it.

Willy interrupts her thoughts, "Hmm... and then what happened?"

"Well, Jack playfully said it would count for my performance review," she replies.

"He didn't!" The husband comments, appalled.

She frowns and explains, "I didn't know if he was joking or not... and I realized if I stayed underwater, they couldn't see my kitty anyway. So I had to do it..." she says.

The bumbling man shakes his head, "Darn..."

"But before I had a chance, Jack took his shorts off!" Jess says, putting her hand to her mouth. "He stood up a little, pulled it down, and flung it away... that big thingy..." she mumbles the last part. 'Gosh, Jack is gigantic... so thick... I thought Big Bill was large. Oh! And I haven't even seen Jack hard yet... wow...' Jess mulls, letting her sordid fantasies inundate her mind.

"I hate this..." Willy mutters.

"What could I do, babe? It's his house..." she argues.

"But you're a guest! And his employee! He should have more decorum," the handsome man says.

"Technically, I work locally..." the busty redhead points out. "But what should've I done? Stop him at his own house and get my boss upset? Risk losing my job that is saving our asses?"

He sighs, "I guess not..."

She squeezes his hand, "Don't forget we were in a pickle right before I got this."

Willy nods. 'Only until I can sort my job out...' he tells himself.

~~~

Willy reminisces in silence for a while, trying to concentrate on driving. He thinks back to Jess's talk with Linda. The husband knows he's a little miserable with what's happening, but Jess has been way happier with all the new things going on. He feels a pang in his stomach for spying on his wife without her knowledge. The naive man decides to come clean.

"Bottoms, I overheard you and Linda chatting in the kitchen..." he says guiltily.

She gasps, "Oh... shit." Jess thinks back to the discussion about Willy's small size. 'I said it bothered me... and I called it a little whistle... ' she grimaces.

"I know that you're happy with us and that I'm being so supportive," he says, and his wife nods. "It's been tough, but I want you to know I'm doing my best."

"Thanks, baby," Jess says, "I know it must be hard with your... condition..." She gestures in his crotch's general direction.

"And I'm sorry that I spied on you," Willy continues, overlooking what she said.

"It's okay, babe." She gulps, "Are you not upset by what I told her?"

Willy arches his eyebrow, "How could I? It's the truth. I'm lucky to have you."

"Huh..." she mutters, putting her hand to her cheek. 'I guess Willy is fine that Linda knows he has a small penis. Is he saying he is lucky that I still love him despite it? Weird... I guess... he is lucky... ' she reflects. "Well, me too silly. Also, I'm excited about your newfound skills," she winks, and puts her tongue out playfully.

"Oh... nice," he chuckles and feels a stir in his groin thinking about his wife's fiery kitty. Something comes to his horny mind, and he can't hold it back. "Uhh... so... did you touch Bill on the show?"

"Curious, are we?" She teases, and he nods. "I had to, babe. You saw how Jack demanded it!"

"Ugh... hmm..." Willy grumbles, a bit torn. "Please, don't do that again. I don't think I can handle it."

After their conversation, Jess knows that Willy is not actually upset about it. To her, it seems like he wants her to do it but can't admit it. "I promise to try my best," she replies with an angelic smile.

"How much was real?" He asks bluntly, his breathing is heavy.

The redhead places her soft and on her husband's upper thigh and squeezes, "We told you the cum wasn't real, silly."

Willy makes a weird noise. He breathes deeply, "So, Bill didn't e-eja.. spurt on you?"

Jess shakes her head, "We had to fake that part for the camera. Bill was a quick shot... so it took a while to recover. You know the scene of him jerking his meat?"

The curly-haired husband gasps but nods his head.

"That was him getting ready again," she explains.

"I see..." Willy says, extremely confused by her explanation. He decides to let it go, as his heart is thumping in his chest and his stomach is turning. Not an ideal feeling when driving.

Jessica thinks back to what happened...

As she was discussing with Jack about the ejaculation scene, Big Bill couldn't hold back and started coming and spraying his hot seed everywhere. On instinct, Jessie dodged it, but some white spunk fell onto her arm.

It was super hot. After she cleaned herself, Bill had to get hard and fake the money shot scene again so they could properly film it.

Jess sighs next to Willy.

She recalls that after he got hard, Sander wanted to compare their dicks. Which was weird. The naughty cameraman was sure he was bigger. Of course, he wasn't. But everyone agreed that Jessie had to compare them.

She remembers kneeling between the two naked men.... Their massive erections pointed at her face. It was probably the hottest thing that ever happened to her.

Of course, they weren't happy when she said Bill was larger just by looking. They insisted on touching. So she had to do it. She touched and squeezed both for ten seconds each until Sandy and Jack seemed satisfied.

It seemed so obvious to Jessie that she wasn't sure why Sander was arguing.

'Men are weird...' she shakes her head.

~~~

The couple arrives home and discharges the babysitter, and since their son is sound asleep, they rush to the bedroom. Both are incredibly pent up due to their sexually charged day.

Jess begs, and Willy starts licking her drenched pussy. He jerks off his tiny weenie at the same time. After 2 minutes, he announces he is coming and promptly squirts all over his hand.

The quick-shot husband falls fast asleep.

The wife secretly masturbates, has a tiny unsatisfying orgasm, and then falls into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May 1991

30 years before the Naive Teacher series

~~~~~~~

May 28th, Tuesday

Jessica Russet comes to the living room ready for work and holding Paul, her 2-year-old son.

"Wow..." Willy says, stunned by his wife's beauty.

The 26-year-old strawberry-blonde has her soft hair tied in a loose ponytail and is wearing light makeup, accentuating her dark green eyes. Her short-sleeved violet button-up blouse seems to stretch tightly across her bouncy 36C breasts. Her creamy and toned legs blend with her frilly white skirt, which ends a whole palm above her knees. Her dainty feet are encased in a pair of low cream-colored heels.

"You like it, babe?" The 5'4 feet tall redhead asks, doing a little twirl. Paul giggles with happiness.

The handsome 26-year-old husband nods. He is 5'10, has a solid build, curly brown hair, and hazel eyes. "You look beautiful," he says, glad that she's not wearing a tight skirt that displays her butt. 'Although the length of this one might be dangerous...' he frowns.

"What's wrong, Willy?" She asks, noticing his concern.

He clears his throat, "Aren't you worried Mr. Stone will grope you?"

Jess shrugs, "Well, I can't do much. It's so hot today!" She bounces Paul up and down, and he giggles happily.

"But what if he tries something again?" The innocent man asks worriedly.

"Are you saying I should let a man dictate what I wear?" She asks, with a passive tone.

"Ugh..." Willy knew there was no way to argue with her. "No, honey... you're right."

She smiles, "And don't worry, silly. I can take care of myself."

He shakes his head, "I know... It's not you that I worry about."

"I'll talk to Edgar... I mean, Mr. Winston-Phillips, about Sandy today," she leans over and kisses her naive husband on the forehead. "Everything will be okay, baby." Willy smiles at his beloved wife.

Jessica says goodbye to her son and leaves for work.

~~~

At WinstonTV

Jessica is leaning over the reception counter, chatting away with Linda, Jess's boss's wife and the station's receptionist. The early thirties black-haired woman is plain-looking with a homely face, small breasts, and a bit on the chubby side.

"So, how was the convo when you left?" The receptionist asks eagerly.

"I love my husband so much... he totally supports me in this new job," the redhead reporter says.

Linda raises an eyebrow, "Really? That's quick."

"What do you mean?" Jess asks, lost.

"Typically, the husbands take longer to come around. You got him whipped, girl!" Linda laughs.

Jess blushes, "Well... Willy was distraught and reluctant at first."

The receptionist nods, "As expected... so?"

"He doesn't seem to mind the stuff on the TV show. 'TV Magic', he called it," Jessica says sheepishly.

"Amazing..." Linda says, incredulous.

The redhead nods, "After discussing and establishing some boundaries, he agreed to let me show off..." She says this last part quietly.

"OMG, Jessie! Love it," the black-haired receptionist squeals. "What are the boundaries?"

"He didn't like the hot tub stuff. Did Jack tell you?" The strawberry-blonde asks, and the homely wife nods. "And Sandy is taking it too far..."

Linda sighs, "He is handsome and hot but a total dickhole."

Jessie giggles but then turns serious. "Willy might do something drastic..." Jess explains worriedly, "So, I'm gonna talk to Mr. Edgar about it."

"Thursday. Mr. Winston-Phillips is out today." Linda says matter-of-factly.

"Ah, good to know," she says, distressed that she has to wait.

Linda hugs Jess. "You're blessed to have such an understanding hubby. You two fit together so well."

"You think so?" The newbie reporter asks.

"I know so. I've been here for 15 years, and I've seen things," the chubby receptionist assures her. "How was the sex when you got home?"

"How did you know?" Jess replies, baffled.

Linda chuckles, "Just an educated guess." Jess squints at her. "It's obvious that Wilson likes you to show off and make other men lust after your body," she elaborates.

"You think so?" The redhead questions.

"I know so," the homely receptionist smiles.

"But he seems really upset at it..." Jess says.

"He's probably in a dilemma and doesn't know how to deal with it. He loves it. It excites him. But he has to resist. It's his duty as your husband," Linda explains. "Right now, he doesn't want all of this to happen, but the limits of how far you can go while he comfortably watches will gradually stretch."

"You think so?" The redhead mutters, doubtful.

"I know so," the plain-looking receptionist assures her for the third time. "Just give him time... Wilson will start to see things more positively very soon."

Jessica inhales and nods. Her ample breasts jiggle erotically.

Linda glances at them and then continues, "You're in love, Jessie. Just do things together, and you both will slowly push the boundaries little by little. I guarantee he'll be happy with it."

"Willy said something very similar..." Jess says, convinced.

"See?" The chubby wife smiles, "Especially since you have wild and raw sex after each session!" She giggles.

"Not raw! He wears a little condom!" the redhead reporter says and giggles too.

"Good girl," Linda says, patting her on the head. "Do you both get horny after the TV or showing off?"

"Yes," she blushes, "We do... incredibly so. I've never seen Willy so voracious," Jessica reveals, not realizing that she's the voracious one and her husband is more than happy to go along with her newfound sexual appetite.

The receptionist nods, "Good, good."

"I even managed to convince him to lick me now! But..." Jess lowers her volume, "He's always too quick, and I can't finish... if you know what I mean."

"I do... Hmm..." Linda reflects. "Let me think of something, and I'll let you know on Thursday."

The strawberry-blonde reporter smiles merrily, "Thanks, Linda! A lot!" They hug.

"Babe, I'm happy to help you on your new sexual journey!" the receptionist says, and Jess giggles. "You're perfect for Winston and TV's more adult side. Lots of opportunities," she adds.

The newcomer woman nods, "I think so, too."

Jessica is elated that Jack's wife is honest and warm with her. She's glad to have a friend and someone looking out for her at her new job: A goodhearted and experienced woman who gives incredible advice and only intends to help her out with no second intention. Jessica smiles, thinking she is exceptionally fortuitous that everything is going so well.

"Ah, speaking of opportunities..." the homely woman interrupts her thoughts. "Let me tell you about your Fan Group..."

~~~