Jessica Travis

Story Info
Female boss unwittingly discovers her submissive side.
21.1k words
4.86
13.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IV60
IV60
33 Followers

The first 3 chapters of this story were published separately a few months back, but I was unhappy I'd rushed them. I have since tidied them up, added the final 3 chapters and have now published as a single 6 chapter story. The storyline and characters are all fictional. I hope you enjoy...

Chapter One

My name is Jessica Travis. I am a successful 34 year old retail director. I get paid well but work long hours which often leaves me frustrated socially. I have had plenty of relationships over the years of course, but they have always taken a back seat to my career. About six months after my last relationship breakdown, I was starting to feel the need to at least get myself laid. With this in mind, I decided to take an unlikely risk for me, by visiting a hotel bar in the neighbouring town to try and help with my carnal frustrations.

I am 5ft 4 and fit through my thrice weekly workouts. I have black hair and blue eyes and am petite, so figured I might just find a fella from out of town for a night of unattached fun.

'I needed to scratch that itch', I thought to myself.

So here I am, sat at my chosen hotel bar, not overly dressed but in a casual knee length skirt and plunging V-neck top that showed the outline of my 34B breasts.

After an hour and two drinks, I was beginning to feel self-conscious. I was about to leave thinking, what a stupid idea it way anyway, when a slim dark haired man in his early 50's approached me, I noticed he was greying at the temples.

'Good lord', I thought. 'I'm about to get chatted up by someone old enough to be my father'.

He was about 6ft, casually dressed like me and in town for business. There was something in his manner that intrigued me, he seemed very assured but at the same time approachable. He was both witty and serious, and I found myself warming to him. An hour later and two further gin and tonics in me, he invited me to his room.

'Why not', I thought. 'No strings attached, might be just what I need'.

Inside his room, I hoped and expected him to ravish me. He didn't. He sat on the edge of the bed and invited me to sit on the couch opposite him.

I nervously sat down thinking, 'where is this leading?'

At which point he studied me further and then asked me to stand up.

'Make up your mind', I thought.

Looking me straight in the eyes he said, 'lift your skirt Jessica'.

I was dumbfounded.

'I beg your pardon', I heard myself say.

'You heard me', he replied, 'you have come up to a stranger's hotel room at little prompting, what were you expecting?'

I was flustered. How dare he, I ate arrogant shits like him for breakfast. The standoff lasted minutes but felt like hours. He held my gaze and waited. My eyes flitted between him and the floor. Why had I not bolted, or at least told him where to get off. I was fidgeting, moving from one leg to another.

What was I expecting champagne and roses?

I felt light headed, butterflies in my stomach. Still I remained on the spot, like a rabbit in the headlights. He was confident of himself and perhaps that's why I surprised myself and finally did what he'd asked. I had spent plenty of nights having to direct men intimidated by my position. Here was a man who didn't seem to care.

'I still can't believe I am doing this', I thought to myself as I finally reached for my skirt.

'Look at me while you are doing it', he said.

My chest was heaving, my fingers trembling as I looked up at him still sat there fully clothed, as if he didn't have a care in the world.

'How dare he order me around', I thought.

Yet still I reached down and lifted my skirt while looking him straight in the eyes. My skirt inched up until finally my silk black panties were in view.

God I was wet. 'What's wrong with me', I thought.

Now I was confused. I didn't consider myself a submissive in any way, quite the opposite. I normally knew exactly what I wanted sexually and had always been able to get it, yet here I was standing in front of a complete stranger holding my skirt up, showing him my wet panties. All of a sudden I felt faint.

His eyes looked down at my panties, I swear I must have turned red when he looked back up at me.

'I bet if I slipped my hand into your panties Jessica, I'd find you wet wouldn't I?'

'Damn him', I thought.

But all I could do was slowly nod my head in shame.

'Show me', he instructed. 'Remove your panties, eyes on me, and bring them to me, gusset exposed'.

'No way can I do that', I screamed to myself, blushing furiously.

I looked at him again carefully and realised he actually wasn't joking.

'No no no', I thought to myself.

The strange situation was arousing me however, but in order to fulfil my needs I would seemingly have to humiliate myself in front of him.

Again he waited, the silence was deafening. I finally slipped my panties down, past my thighs, down my knees, shaking as I removed them from my ankles. All the while holding my skirt up so he could see my shaven wet pussy, and while maintaining eye contact with him.

'Bring your panties to me', he responded.

I did, still not quite believing myself, showing him the gusset of my wetness.

'Good girl', he smiled as he slipped a finger into my panties.

He looked at me while licking a finger. 'Very good girl indeed'.

I wanted the floor to swallow me up, why was I standing for this?

When he told me to sit back down on the couch however, I did. I did so while he swished his fingers in my gusset further to increase my embarrassment.

'Sit back and open your legs for me Jessica'.

I sort of knew it was coming but I still couldn't bring myself to do it. No man had ever spoken to me like this, no man would have had the nerve. I still couldn't believe I hadn't told him where to get off. Silence again until finally I opened my legs exposing myself, like I had never done for a man before. I must have been a shade of beetroot by now given my position, but things were only to get worse.

'Open them further Jessica, pull your thighs back and open yourself to me completely'.

'No', I cried. This was too much.

'Then leave Jessica, spread yourself completely for my inspection, or leave'.

That was it, I was not standing for this arrogant shit any longer.

At the door, I felt my pussy throbbing, throbbing like I had never known in my entire life. Could I really allow this stranger to continue to humiliate me so completely. Could I really leave however, when I was turned on like never before.

'Must I', I whispered to the door knob, knowing the answer.

'Yes Jessica, you must'.

I was close, so close to an orgasm, yet I hadn't even been touched. What was wrong with me? I tried to justify myself. I came out to get laid hadn't I, to find release. Was this man not offering me release?

Slowly, I wondered back to the couch head lowered. I sat down again, pulling my skirt up once more and somehow managing to open myself up to him fully.

'Look into my eyes while you spread you thighs Jessica'.

'Was there no end to this indignity, I asked myself.

'Good girl', he responded with a smile on his face.

It wasn't a cruel smile, it was friendly, encouraging even, and I don't know if that made it worse. I wanted to hate him, but found I couldn't. I was now open, obscenely open to this man.

Was he going to go down on me now, I would surely cum within seconds, or would he mercilessly fuck me? I wanted both.

'Look down at yourself Jessica, look down then back up at me, and masturbate. Make yourself cum for me Jessica'.

I shuddered, 'please no' I cried.

Was there no end to this torture? Could I be this desperate?

I was beaten, I rarely masturbated but would that have any influence on him? Finally, I looked down at my gaping pussy. I was soaked, I was confused, I was frustrated, I was humiliated, but most of all I was as horny as hell. Juices trickled from my pussy. I could do nothing but admit defeat and surrender to him. I looked down again, bracing myself.

'Eyes on me Jessica', I heard him say.

I looked up at him as two fingers from one hand slipped, oh so easily, into my pussy. I groaned. However, it was when my fingers from my other hand reached my clitoris that I went off like a firecracker!

I was having the most powerful orgasm of my life. I bucked and wailed and bounced around on the couch in front of this man for what seemed like ages. It seemed to last forever, until finally I slowed and breathed an involuntary sigh of relief, all the while my eyes never strayed from his. Finally, my still covered heaving bosom slowed as my heart rate finally eased.

'Very well done Jessica, now leave your panties and phone number on your way out please, I have business to attend to'.

'Oh and by the way, let your pubic hair grow for next time, a woman needs a little mystique'.

'Fuck you, there won't be a next time', I thought to myself, still unable to believe what had just happened, as I humiliatingly trudged to the door and made my escape.

Chapter Two

The train journey home was one of real mental turmoil. On one hand, I had just discovered my body was capable of sexual fulfilment on a scale I had never thought possible. On the other, I was sat knickerless and fearful, as I had just left my mobile and panties with a stranger I now knew capable of sexually manipulating me like no other. Part of me chastised myself for such stupidity, the other yearned to somehow find that joy once more.

I had the further discomfort of imagining that all the people around me on the train knew I wasn't wearing any panties. I kept pulling my skirt down and glancing around to see if anyone was looking at me. By the time I got home my nerves were shredded, and as a result, I had resolved to put the whole incident behind me. It wasn't important enough for me to risk my career, I didn't even know the man's name.

That resolve crumpled when I opened my front door however. As soon as I shut the door, seemingly of their own accord, my fingers reached under my skirt for my pussy and started stroking my clitoris reimagining my ordeal. Less than two minutes later I was cumming hard again. Sliding down the door in a post orgasmic bliss, I wondered what was becoming of me. These feelings were just so alien to me, I rarely masturbated as I often couldn't find release, but that had now changed. Certainly, when reliving what had just happened to me at the hotel.

I slept fitfully and found it hard to concentrate at work the following day. This just wouldn't do. I resolved again to put this incident behind me once more. Why therefore did I get home later that day a lot earlier than I usually did. I knew why of course, I couldn't help but wonder what I had looked like to this man. I was terrified over what I'd discover, but equally I couldn't let it rest. I changed my clothes so I was wearing a similar outfit to the one in question. I then moved my portable full length mirror from my bedroom and positioned it in front of my couch. I sat opposite it, raised my skirt and pulled my thighs back so I was completely open, as I had been in front of the stranger.

I was horrified. I had been obscenely open to him. I went bright red just looking at myself in the mirror. Not even my gynaecologist had seen me so exposed. I couldn't believe I had allowed myself to be displayed to a stranger in such a crude way. I was shaking in disbelief, yet at the same time I found I was getting wet once more. I hated myself for these feelings, but it didn't stop me rubbing myself down there once more. I studied myself carefully, looking into my own eyes in the same way he made me look into his.

Minutes later I was struck by an explosive orgasm.

It was overwhelming but at the same time, the biggest sexual awakening I had experienced in my life. I knew I had to meet this stranger again.

Two days later without any contact, I was fretting over whether I had left my number correctly in my haste to get out of his room. Two weeks later, I was cursing him for making me wait. Was I just one of many women he did this to? That was it, he was a cruel and heartless man, who didn't deserve my consideration.

A week later however, I received a text from him. It said simply; 'I will be in town next week. I really enjoyed your company Jessica, and hope you enjoyed the experience too? If you did, please meet me as previously at 7pm next Wednesday. No need to respond. If you are there fantastic, if not, I will understand'.

He didn't make it easy did he?

I wanted to hate him, which in turn would have made it easier for me to dismiss his further advances. Yet his text was not that of a heartless pervert, but a polite request for my company once more.

I looked at my diary. 'Impossible', I thought, 'I have important and lengthy meetings all that day'.

I was at the hotel bar when he arrived at 7pm the following Wednesday. I was dressed similarly to before, with a sleeveless top, a knee length skirt and two inch heels. I had arrived early so I could find a little 'Dutch' courage by way of a drink or two. He greeted me with a warm smile and sat down opposite me. I was feeling extremely anxious, wondering how you are supposed to start a conversation after what had transpired last time out.

His first words were; 'have you shaved your pussy since we last met Jessica'.

My mouth opened, but nothing came out. I was once again flabbergasted by the nerve of this man. When I finally got my wits together, I slowly shook my head, wondering what would follow.

'I had a bikini wax and trim', I found myself explaining, 'but no, you told me not to'.

He smiled with satisfaction and said, 'good girl Jessica'.

I, on the other hand thought, 'why do I act like a little lamb every time he addresses me?'

Half an hour later, with a further gin and tonic in me, we were back in his hotel room.

'Do you like toys' was his opening gambit.

'This didn't sound good', I thought.

'Pardon me', I said.

'Toys Jessica, sex toys'.

'I don't know', I said nervously. 'I rarely masturbate (until I met you I thought), and have never owned a sex toy'.

'Really', he replied looking surprised. 'Oh you are in for a treat in that case', he said.

I didn't like the sound of that either. Was I such a prude not to have owned a dildo?

He was sat on the bed again, this time facing the entrance door where there was more floor space.

'Remove your clothes Jessica', was his simple instruction.

I didn't want to, I really didn't, it was too soon. I wasn't ready, I wanted to talk some more. I felt exposed and giddy, but I knew if I didn't I would be shown the door, and I didn't want that either.

Nervously I found myself unbuttoning my sleeveless blouse.

'Eyes on me Jessica'.

Once removed, I took off my shoes and finally removed my skirt, as if in a trance.

I stood shakily in front of him, goosebumps showing on my arms, standing upright and short of breath. Now dressed in just a matching pink pair of bra and panties I'd bought since we'd last met.

It pained me to admit it, but I had bought them with him in mind. I didn't do the overtly sexy obvious stuff, it was too demeaning to a girl I thought. I did like feminine and classy however, and I knew I had the body to pull it off.

He smiled as he studied me carefully but then frowned, 'very nice Jessica, very nice indeed', he went on, 'but keep going'.

I looked at him, then down at myself, 'was I really going to let him dictate to me once more?'

The answer came when I first unclipped my bra and then dropped my panties.

I was shocked at myself, it was like an out of body experience. I nervously stood there with one arm pathetically folded across my breasts, the other covering my trimmed bush.

'Look at me Jessica', he said, 'let your arms slip down by your sides, and show me just how beautiful you are'.

I forced myself to do as he asked and felt my face redden as I did so.

'You are one seriously sensual women Jessica, especially now you look like a grown woman down there', he said while studying me between my legs. He took his time taking me all in, admiring my body and making me squirm under his watchful gaze. 'Your swollen nipples on top of those pert upturned breasts are just mesmerising', he went on.

I found myself swooning like a school girl at his every compliment, rather than acting in a manner more suited to a woman of my standing. I hated myself for it.

My eyes then followed his as he looked over his shoulder. Under a wide beamed spotlight was a single comfortable armchair, opposite the armchair was a large mirror.

'Sit in the armchair', he said as he walked across the room to switch off all the other lights.

I sat down, eyes lowered and knees tightly shut, acutely aware that I was now very much on display.

He wondered up behind the chair still fully dressed and said, 'look into my eyes Jessica'.

I looked up, he was unzipping a case he had just picked up. He then reached in for the contents. As he pulled them out, my jaw hit the floor. He was now holding what looked like two dildos. A small silver one, and a large 'life-like' black one with veins showing.

'No way', I said, looking horrified and shaking my head vigorously, 'no way'.

'As you wish Jessica, close the door on your way out please'.

'Here we go again', I thought.

An impasse; me, extremely reluctant to degrade myself. He, seemingly happy to let me deliberate for as long as it took.

Finally I sighed and said, 'what must I do?'

He smiled broadly, 'we have a vibrator and a dildo Jessica. The small silver one is a bullet vibrator for your clitoris. The larger black dildo, well I imagine you can guess where that fits!'

I blushed.

Yet again I was shocked and embarrassed. It was hard enough just having the conversation, without trying to second guess where things might lead.

'You will lie back and pull your legs back over the arms of your chair so you are fully exposed to me', he said. 'You will look into the mirror, and keep your eyes either on me or your pussy'.

'Please no', I cried, 'this is too much'.

He responded by handing me the two objects.

'First you will position yourself, legs over each arm of the chair, then you will turn the vibrator on and tease your clitoris. When you feel you are close to orgasm you will insert the dildo'.

He made it sound like it was normal. It wasn't, certainly not for me. The humiliation was overwhelming, yet perversely so was the excitement. I looked at the objects in my hand and then the mirror, he was expectantly waiting behind me.

I gave him a pleading look, he just looked at the objects in my hand as if by way of encouragement.

Again my throbbing pussy was the decision maker, my logical mind seemed to have no say in the matter. Slowly I moved down in the chair and lifted my legs over the arms to display myself fully. I looked horrified at myself in the mirror first, then at him hesitantly. What was I thinking, this was worse than the first time, much worse.

He studied me in my illuminated position and in doing so, I found myself getting more and more excited. What was wrong with me, had I no pride left in me? I was trembling but my pussy ached, it ached so bad. I was becoming increasingly horny. It was as if I had been hypnotised, I was unable to think rationally, unable to refuse him anything.

'You may begin', he said satisfied I was positioned as he wanted.

I looked at him once more, my pussy now fully open, my humiliation complete. Minutes seemed to follow, though I knew it was all now inevitable. I turned the vibrator on. A slight buzzing sound was soon muted when I applied it to my clitoris. I shook involuntary and knew I wouldn't last long, it felt so wonderful. I looked into the mirror utterly appalled yet fascinated by what I saw.

My orgasm began to build within minutes as I looked at him for guidance. He smiled encouragement. I was close now, very close so I took the black dildo in my right hand and placed it at the entrance to my pussy. God I was close now.

IV60
IV60
33 Followers