Jessica Travis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then proceeded to walk around me stroking me, teasing me, licking and gently kissing me all over. While every now and again without warning, he would spank me. The mixture of pleasure and pain was new to me. The spanking did seriously sting, but when he slid his hands under my bra to pinch a swollen nipple, or dip his hands into my panties to finger fuck me, and spank me simultaneously. It just seemed to intensify the feelings if that were possible.

He'd finished spanking and working me up into a right old stupor when there was a knock on the door.

'Are you kidding me', I thought, room service?

Charlie didn't seem surprised however which sent alarm bell ringing.

'Just someone you know on a half hour break Jessica', he said casually.

'What, no, no, it can't be', I thought unable to comprehend.

It was of course, a sheepish Michael followed Charlie back into the room, eyes on stalks.

'Urggg, Urggg', I cried, my eyes widening in disbelief.

I was on the verge of calling it all off, my hands clenched into a fist, and Charlie looked up with just a little concern I thought. I was horny however and that was the problem. Charlie was the master of working me into a position where even if my head said no, my body was demanding quite the opposite. I was appalled however, it was one thing giving this lad a handjob tip the other night, quite another being strung up half naked in front of him.

Michael finally managed to find his voice when he pleadingly said, 'please oh please, you look like a goddess, please let me stay'.

It was such a weird situation. I am strung up, dressed to thrill, with two men drooling over me. Part of me hated the situation I found myself in, the other part loved their longing attention. I knew they were both lusting after me, and even if I had little choice, my perspiring body was instinctively reacting.

Charlie took advantage of my uncertainty by adding, 'I think we established, Michael being a virgin the other night didn't we?'

And as if to reinforce what he expected to see he put a condom down on the table in front of me. Just seeing what he had in mind, so graphically made my body react even further. I felt rivers begin to flow freely, how could it be, had I become so sexually incorrigible?

Michael was still looking starry-eyed when Charlie said, 'go ahead, touch her'.

My skin was on high alert, as Michael tentatively stepped towards me. Was I really going to allow this to happen, could I now stop it, did I even want to? Michael looked into my eyes as if he couldn't believe what was happening to him. He looked so eager but hesitant, yet when his hand ran lightly across my red backside, I knew he would have me. As Michael grew in confidence with Charlie's encouragement, he finally found the courage to stand behind me and cup my bra covered breasts and panties. He was tentative, as if he were in oar of what was in front of him, clearly he was inexperienced, as he continued to explore my near nakedness.

'Why don't you investigate further Michael, Jessica doesn't mind do you?'

I shook my head perhaps a little too quickly I guess. I was definitely coming to the boil again. It didn't take much, just the contrast in skin colour got me going for starters, but the more his hands explored my near nakedness, the more I wanted this.

Michael then stepped behind me, as he finally found the courage to move both of his hands under my bra cups. It was with near reverence that he explored the contents of my bra, cupping my breasts so gently, before discovering my swollen nipples. Soon enough one hand slipped into the front of my panties. He seemed to hesitate when he discovered my wetness. I found myself trying to spread my thighs, encouraging him to investigate further. I looked down to see my body under attack from this young black man. He now had two fingers thrusting valiantly into my pussy, the other hand alternately squeezing each of my breasts.

'Clitoris Michael I kept saying over and over in my head', willing him to pick up my thoughts.

The workings of the female genitalia it seems hadn't featured in any of his artwork submissions however, as I was left frustrated.

Charlie was watching amused but then said, 'do you want to fuck her Michael?'

He slowly stepped to one side, so he could look into my eyes. If ever there were a pleading look contest, he'd win it. I couldn't figure out if it were cute of pathetic, but it didn't matter, I wanted and now needed it also. Playing it cool, I gave him the slightest of nods, which resulted in him looking giddy with lust. Two minutes later, he was eager and naked, with a condom attached to that menacing hard-on of his.

'There is a catch however guys', Charlie continued.

'I have 3 eye masks here. I need you to wear this Zorro mask please Michael, and I have one also. Jessica, I have one much more elegant for you'.

Out came what looked like an old Venetian mask, studded with sparkling black jewels. As you can imagine Michael and I exchanged bemused looks before looking back at Charlie. We all looked vaguely comical.

Charlie ignored us and went on with, 'You are a lucky boy Michael, but if you want to lose your virginity, I hope you don't mind an audience!'

With that Charlie marched to the curtains, then immediately pulled the cord to open them. Michael gasped then quickly jumped into the armchair Charlie had just vacated. I would have gasped also had I been able.

I simultaneously shouted 'Urggg, Urggg', wriggling like mad while clasping and unclasping my fists. This was terrifying, anyone could be looking at me now, and in this humiliating position.

I was the centre of attention, strung up and on show like a manikin, not just for the two men in the room with me, but seemingly for the attention of any interested parties in the opposite hotel. This was too crazy to comprehend, furthermore I looked like every teenage boy's idea of a wet dream. I had a spreader bar fitted, making my pussy available at all times to either of these two men. On top of that I was now on display, like a goldfish in a bowl. I was trying to get free of my handcuffs in the pitiful hope I might find a way out of this nightmare.

Charlie saw my fists clenching immediately and started towards the curtains. Michael looked hugely relieved, but I knew this would bring a premature end to the evening. It had to, didn't it? Charlie had reached the curtains, then took one final look over at me. I was still in a panic, but had stopped clenching my fists as I tried to buy myself some time. This was a truly outrageous position to be put in, but I was also as horny as hell, my panties were soaked. Furthermore, to my dismay I think I was becoming hornier.

I stared out into the abyss. Who might be watching and how many I wondered? Did it matter, fact is I was the show, and if I had been in a room in the opposite hotel, would I now be sat in the dark with my hands in my panties? As usual Charlie had made sure I was worked up and on the edge, before manufacturing this stunt. Our eyes met, I know my eyes were pleading, but they were also again showing signs of defeat I guess. Charlie quietly smiled, then started towards me.

He was still the only one of us fully clothed. Confidence restored, he was quick to take control once more, when he casually retorted, 'who knows how many people's evening have just taken a turn for the better but, I think they deserve a show don't you?'

Michael was like a rabbit in the headlights, frozen to the chair, seemingly unable to express himself in any way. Charlie was behind me again. His hands were playing with my breasts and teasing my pussy, as if showing me off to Michael, and any other interested onlookers.

'Ready to fuck her yet', he said.

'I can't, I can't', he replied frantically.

Charlie looked down and noticed Michael was still hard. 'Your mouth might be telling me that Michael, but judging by 'what you're packing down there', that's at odds with what other parts of your anatomy are suggesting', he teased.

'Let me see if I can't persuade you', and with that he pulled a blade from his pocket and slit both my bra and panties.

The bra was eased from me, my panties slid down my left leg and finished at my ankle. I was now on show, gagged, wearing nothing but heels, stocking, suspenders, necklet and mask. How was this all going to end I asked myself. Charlie was now easily working me into a stew again, when finally Michael cracked. The sight of my naked pussy was evidently too much. His eyes were on stalks watching Charlie's hands cupping my breasts firmly yet tenderly. As he continued to squeeze one breast, his free hand slid down between my legs, seeking the heat of my sex.

So much of the sexual tension was born out of how the evening was developing. Too many thoughts and notions were whizzing through my mind. The idea of being ravaged in front of an audience still felt utterly unreal. My head was still shouting no, but not with the same conviction. My body was not only beginning to accept the prospect that Michael might very well fuck me in sight of strangers, but that I was also beginning to look forward to it.

Charlie stepped aside, and Michael with no ceremony, stepped between my legs behind me and started searching for my wet entrance with the head of his cock. Finally he did, and we both groaned at the same time. God that felt so good. Michael then proceeded to fuck me enthusiastically, his hands firmly attached to my hips for purchase, as he hammered into me. I prayed he would find my clitoris this time, I was so close.

Just then I heard a groan that came from behind me. Michael's legs straightened, and all of a sudden I was lifted off the floor for a moment. Michael was filling his condom with me dangling on his cock, on full display to all our new neighbours.

'Urggg, Urggg', I shouted in frustration.

Charlie knew exactly what was going on but Michael probably hadn't even noticed he'd left me once again, high and dry. Michael had finished filling his condom, and had since collapsed beneath me. His sack was emptied, he was grinning like a Cheshire cat, no doubt wondering; 'what have I done to deserve being this fucking lucky'. I, on the other hand was till strung up and unfulfilled. The audience opposite might have just witnessed a young black man shooting his load, but sadly they had yet to see me getting off.

Charlie got up from his armchair looking very pleased with himself. 'How does it feel to be a man Michael?', he asked with a grin.

Michael however, was all of a sudden acutely embarrassed again. He was looking for his clothes, and once back in his waiter outfit, he disappeared. The whole experience must have got to him, but at the door on the way out, he stopped to gaze upon me one final time. He looked into my eyes and said; 'how will I ever forget you?' Then he was gone.

When Charlie came round to face me, I was still aching with need. The fire had been started some time ago, but the fireworks had yet to be seen. He looked me up and down, while he undressed in front of me, until he too was naked, in his mask. I couldn't help notice just how hard he was mind, and I hoped and prayed he would use it on me soon, very soon.

He suddenly became serious, 'I believe you are due a further 18 spanks Jessica', he said.

'No', I mumbled with dismay into my gag, it was so unfair.

'Three outbursts Jessica. The first when Michael arrived, the second when I opened the curtains, and the third when petulance got the better of you when Michael failed to satisfy you'.

All legitimate I thought but I knew even if I got the chance to explain, it would make no difference. I was nervous, 12 spanks had been uncomfortable even with the massaging between, but a further 18? Charlie walked behind me, stepped on the spreader bar so I couldn't move at all, then proceeded to administer my punishment.

'Same as before Jessica, you will count each stroke off. Don't think the gag will prevent me from hearing you'.

The ignominy of it all. I was still twisting and jumping around hoping he might get the message and take pity on me. I wasn't sure I could do this. By the time he had spanked me just 6 times, I was crying out rather than counting. 6 to 12 and I was squealing and begging him as best I could to have mercy. By the time he had spanked me 18 times, there were tears in my eyes. My ass was on fire, and I was wriggling around as if demented. My fists were clenched and I was on the verge of admitting defeat. My ass was stinging so much, I wondered if I could go on, should I give the signal?

He walked back around to face me, back to the audience. He wiped a tear from my cheek, and looked up at my clenched fists still shaking from my ordeal.

'Those eyes look awfully angry Jessica, do you want to be disobedient any further?'

I was holding back my anger, but I knew I was completely under his control. I had no option but to swallow my pride for the sake of my troubled backside. And thank goodness I did. As soon as Charlie was satisfied I had submitted to him, he dropped down onto his knees beneath me, looking up at my tear stained face he simply said; 'this is for you Jessica'.

He slipped two fingers into my pussy while looking up into my eyes. He then proceeded to double finger fuck me finding my clitoris with his thumb, as I stood there bound and visible to anyone in the opposite hotel. My ass was still stinging like mad, but did that enhance the pleasure Charlie's finger fucking was currently giving me? I began encouraging him further, by pushing my pussy towards him, desperate to give him all of me. Soon enough his look drifted from my eyes to my pussy. I hoped he was reading my mind. Thankfully he was.

The minute his mouth connected with my pussy. I was groaning and grinding myself against him. Seconds later it would have been quite obvious to the hotel audience opposite, that the bound woman was receiving her first orgasm of the evening. I was bucking and convulsing in my restraints, as my orgasm finally arrived like a hurricane. Not only was my ass on fire, but so too was my pussy. I cried out into my gag.

'Thank you, thank you, thank you Charlie', I kept grunting to myself.

He stayed there gently licking me until I felt I had little energy left to take any more. He then stood back up. My cum was evident on his chin I saw, but what really caught my eye was his cock. He was sporting the biggest, hardest cock I had seen on him.

'Oh god', I thought.

He smiled when he saw the look in my eyes. He then disappeared behind me. I knew what was coming, and I was desperate for it. He took me hard. He took me hard and fast. One hand moving from one breast to the other, holding each firmly, the other spreading my wetness as his cock sought the depths within me. I couldn't get enough, trying to stretch my thighs wider so I could receive every inch of him. I was his fuck toy in a goldfish bowl, to do with as he wished. We had an audience, but Charlie now had me fully occupied. Every thrust into my pussy stung my ass, but it just seemed to perversely enhance the pleasure of it all.

I came like a firecracker, nearly blacking out as the pleasure flooded through me. He, for his part was stood on the spreader bar trying to control my movements, as I howled into my gag uncontrollably. This triggered Charlie, because he didn't last much longer either.

Once again, I found myself thrust upwards on a spasming cock. Skewered, as Charlie straightened his legs, and emptied his sack into me. I was again presented as a display model, a bound manikin to our audience, flapping around on his cock like a fish out of water!

Ms Travis, Ms Travis..., he cried.

As he pulled out, there was too much cum for it just to be his. I must have squirted a little, but was too lost to notice.

'Good girl Jessica, very good girl indeed', he enthused.

He finally closed the curtains, then found a damp towel to wipe me down. He then undid my fastenings. I hadn't realised just how fatigued I was until I was released. Charlie saw I was exhausted, so lifted me into his arms, and carried me to the bed. He pulled the covers back encouraging me to get in, then got in behind me. He softly cuddled me into a spoon position. It was just what I needed, and I squeezed backwards to encourage him.

I woke 20 minutes later, Charlie had my hair pulled back behind my ear and was gently kissing my neck making me tremble. He felt me stir and stopped immediately.

'So you're awake', he said, 'more champagne?'

I had to be getting off and we both knew it. The train journey home was filled with paranoia. My body felt wonderfully used and sated, but every eye contact I made, made me tremble. Did they know it was me, the strung up girl fucked by two men in a hotel panorama!

Chapter Six

I received a call a few days later from Charlie. He had always sent me text messages in the past so it was a bit of a surprise, but I took it obviously.

He had an idea that he wanted to pass by me (for a change I thought!). He had got a reservation at a Michelin star rated Restaurant in a couple of weeks time. He had contacts in the business, hence its availability. Would I be interested?

'That depends if Michael now works there I responded.'

He laughed heartily, then said, 'did I go too far last time?'

'You've gone too far every time we've met', I responded, 'but I can't deny as mad as each occasion has been, I have never felt more sexually alive.

It was true, they were crazy situations he'd put me in, but not only was I having the best sex in my entire life, but it was having an impact on how I viewed myself. I was more chilled, not taking life as a whole quite as seriously. Most of all however, it had my preconceived ideas about sex shattered. I was happily participating in acts that I would never have thought imaginable before I met Charlie.

I did have to remind myself however. This was all about the sex, which of course was what brought me to the original hotel on day one. That was very different from trying to build a loving relationship. Yet each time I met Charlie, the knowing and liking him also as an individual was beginning to make it harder for me to differentiate between the sex and the relationship in some ways. I loved the sex of course, but was that helped by the fact I now felt something for Charlie as well? I tried to put it to the back of my mind.

'I'd loved to be spoilt of course I would, but it doesn't sound like the sort of place you like for your game playing', I joked.

'No games Jessica, certainly not in the restaurant, but it also has a super swanky hotel above the Restaurant, and I wondered if you would like to take advantage and stay the night also?'

Even with my own thoughts on Charlie, that still stunned me. It was not something I expected to hear from him, and it was certainly a shift in emphasis. There was silence on the phone, while I tried to get my head around his offer. Of course I liked the idea, but was it muddying the waters, where might it lead? Our relationship had morphed of course. It wasn't just about the sex anymore, though clearly that was why we continued to meet. It was obvious to me now that we both enjoyed each others company, we easily talked and laughed together. It did scare me a little however, but I was willing to see what might happen. Time and date set, all was agreed. I would stay over.

Two weeks later, I checked in at the hotel and was told Charlie was already in the room. It wasn't a big place, so I walked up the stairs to our room on the first floor. I had a key fob but I still knocked on the room door. Charlie answered the door, took my overnight bag from me then gave me a big welcoming hug. It felt good.

Showered and changed, we were sat at our own pre-restaurant table with drinks not long after. He was wearing a tie, and dressed in a smart jacket and trousers, I was a little more made up than usual, wearing my best evening gown. I had also worn the silk necklet he had me wear on the previous occasion. I knew he liked it, and I thought it suited me also.