Jessica Travis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took hold of my ponytail again with one hand, then pulled my head back slightly, so just the head of his cock was in my mouth. To my surprise, he then started to masturbate into my mouth, which felt wrong on so many levels.

I was naked, on the end of a table with a stranger masturbating into my mouth, and bizarrely I found myself willing his pleasure. Where was my self-esteem? Whenever I reached the point where I thought I could not cope with anymore humiliation, he seemed to be able to take me to the next level.

And as if to reinforce the point, he told me to keep my mouth open, so he, and I, could watch his seed disappear down my throat. I was shocked by my own acquiescence.

I was leaning over a massage table, breasts swaying beneath me, in a non-descript hotel, my hair was pulled back, my mouth wide open and my eyes fixed on his. I was painfully aware of my own hypocrisy, and absolutely hated myself for it, but not enough to stop me sneaking two fingers into my pussy, clasping my insides against my trimmed pubic mound. Wriggling with the pleasure of it all.

'Ms Travis', he suddenly called out, as rope upon rope of his seed shot into my mouth.

I swallowed as fast as I could, but it was difficult while having to keep my mouth wide open. I was also not surprisingly at this point, cumming hard on my own fingers.

Finally he finished cumming in my mouth, and I was able to catch up and swallow the last drops of his cum. I'd been unable to stop myself glancing sideways into the mirror, but also kept looking up at him seeking his approval.

He finally stared down at me vacantly, having emptied the contents of his balls into my mouth. The contented smile on his face said it all. I was both horrified by what had just taken place, but also elated. It was unfathomable, something I thought I would find distasteful just a month or so back, was now likely to have me masturbating when I got home.

'Good girl Jessica, very well done', he finally enthused.

On the train journey home this time, I was high as a kite. Charlie wanted to see me again.

Chapter Four

The next morning I was stood in front of my bathroom mirror idly playing with my pussy while looking at my reflection. I was troubled again, there was no longer any doubt, I was a sexual submissive. I didn't like to admit it, but three episodes of high excitement with Charlie could not be ignored. It had taken me 34 years to fully realise it, but it was true. I remembered back to my youth, I only went for demanding or confident boys then. I thought it was just inexperience and I'd grown out of it. Now I realised, it was a seedling to something bigger.

Why should it matter? If it works for you, just get on with it, I told myself.

Your mind often finds it difficult to cope well with such simple logic however. Everything you have been brought up to believe in, understanding right from wrong. Your actions and perceptions, how you are seen by your peers. An expected level of behaviour etc... So guilt and fear do play there part. If it all came out, people of course would be quick to judge, however unfair or hypocritical that might seem, there would be no escaping the truth.

All that said however, rules are there to be broken, and that's why the thrill can be so rewarding. Now I'd accidentally found myself in this position, I was unwilling to let it go. Not just yet anyway.

I shuddered anxiously, then reluctantly pulled my hand from my panties and set off for my train. Work was still extremely important to me, but I wasn't obsessing quite as much as usual. I was more chilled, and I guess people around me had noticed, but that was okay. I just couldn't shake the thoughts of Charlie out of my head. Who was he, and why me? Had we just found commonality, or was he a serial dominant? Surely I shouldn't be feeling jealousy!

A fortnight later, Charlie was in contact again. He'd booked a table for dinner in the hotel restaurant.

'Interesting', I thought, maybe I would get to know more about him after all.

He had a request about how I should present myself once more. He asked me to show up in a skirt or dress, but also to bring whatever sex toy I'd bought in the past month. 'Bloody hell' I thought, of course he'd suspect me of rushing out to buy a sex toy, after he'd introduced them to me so spectacularly.

I put it out of my mind, and considered what dress I was going to wear, I wanted to look at my best for him. I was no longer kidding myself about our developing relationship. We both now knew I'd wear whatever he suggested, that's how the game worked. Things had moved on and it was strange really, but I wanted him to want me even more. I also now felt I knew him more, even if it was just his name. Something more could no longer be ignored either, he had had his cock in me now, and we all know that changes the dynamics of a relationship.

I got to the restaurant eager to see him. Yes, I was still very anxious about what he might have in store for me, but I guess I was perhaps in a more receptacle frame of mind. Or so I thought. I wasn't kidding myself however, being asked to dinner with the explicit instruction of turning up 'wearing a frock and carrying a dildo', did not bode well!

It was early in the evening, so the restaurant was quiet, but things appeared to be ramping up. We were taken to our pre-booked table. It was a horseshoe shaped booth that could have seated six. It was laid out very formally, with course cutlery, wine glasses, cotton serviettes, a full length table cloth and a posy of flowers positioned centrally. It was set up in design a little like a French bistro you might say. We sat on the end of the horseshoe curve facing into the restaurant. Sat close together, but neither facing toward or away from each other.

It all seemed a bit weird to start with, having never been in his company for long, apart from when he was demanding something sexual of me, but he was very easy company. He soon had me relaxed telling me about the project in town he was working on as an interior designer. He lived some distance away, hence his intermittent visits.

As we continued to talk, a bright young black waiter came and introduced himself as Michael. Charlie seemed to know him from his previous visits but we soon established; he was 19, an art student, and working part-time at the restaurant to help pay his university bills. He was a handsome man with a shy but winning smile. He took our order and returned shortly with our wine.

I was impatient to know more about Charlie however, so I asked him to tell me about himself. He for his part seemed happy to impart. No, he was not normally chasing women, in fact he was married with two teenage kids who were both still in school. He had been married 20 years and loved his wife, but bedroom antics were no longer a regular priority for them.

I was impressed with his candour, it's not as if we were lovers, and I was relieved this crazy situation seemed to be a bit of a one-off for him also. Their relationship had apparently started like most other couples. With love, lust and friendship, but in time he had managed to get his wife interested in 'role play', which had led to many fun situations. Teacher/Student, Policeman/Traffic Violation, Security Officer/Shoplifter..., you know the type. They had got off on it for years, some real thrills I could tell by the dreamy look as he described them. I liked that.

When he saw me that first night however, he thought I looked a little lost, so curiosity got the better of him. That, and the fact he felt there was just something irresistible about me. One thing led to another however, and even though not planned he just thought, 'I'm never likely to get this chance again, so why not chase my fantasy.' 'Wow' I thought, I am someone's fantasy. Why did that thought connect straight to my groin?

You could in theory be forgiven for thinking he might lose some of his mystique by his honesty, but I think by now we both knew. We were both effectively 'role playing' our dominant and submissive tendencies, and there was surely more fun to be had. On that first night, he'd had a drink but, he was wise enough to know the age gap would prevent anything more than perhaps a night of frivolity, if he was lucky. So why not try his luck, what was there to lose.

Michael the waiter had returned and was topping up our wine glasses. The wine was flowing, and I was naively just starting to relax into the evening for the first time, when I felt a hand on my knee. I swiftly looked up at Michael first, face reddening, then Charlie, only to find him smiling. Michael left unaware I think, but Charlie clearly had mischief on his mind once more.

As his hand slid slowly up under my dress he said, 'so which one did you plumb for in the end Jessica?'

I knew exactly what he meant and blushed furiously.

'And where are you keeping your new toy Jessica?'

'Oh shit' I thought, it's started.

'It's in my handbag' I admitted, 'but are you sure?', I said all of a sudden feeling uncomfortable.

'Quite sure Jessica', he replied.

Nervously I searched for my vibrator and handed it to him under the table. At least the long table cloth would hide any activity I thought, but it was a bullet vibrator. They made noise! He didn't look, but immediately recognised it by touch.

'Nice choice Jessica' he said.

I blushed.

'Been in regular use lately?', he followed.

I blushed again.

One minute I was enjoying a seemingly normal evening, the next I was on edge. It was as if he had just turned my body switch to.., on! His hand crept higher up my leg while he waited for a response. My response naturally with this man, was to open my legs wider to give his access to what he wanted. His fingers traced a line ever closer to my panties.

Just then Michael turned up with our starters. Charlie was in no mood to ease off mind, he continued to tease me with his hand down my panties. I kept stealing glances around the restaurant, sure that someone would cotton on. In the end, I thought it was some achievement, finishing my starter with two fingers in my pussy.

Charlie was on a mission I could tell, 'remove your panties Jessica, and hand them to me'.

'Here', I cried incredulously.

'Yes Jessica here, what were your expectations from this evening?', he questioned.

'I don't know', I replied unable to maintain eye contact.

Resigned, I wriggled and awkwardly reached down and slipped my panties off. Ashamed again to feel just how moist my panty gusset had become.

'Good girl Jessica', he said, as I handed them over to him under the table.

He then pulled them to his nose and breathed in deeply, just as Michael returned with the main course. He asked if everything was to our liking, then noticed Charlie holding my silk panties to his nose. Charlie seemed undeterred, continuing to fill his nostrils with my scent. I on the other hand, turned red as a beetroot. Michael may only have had suspicions, it could have been a handkerchief after all, but when he saw my face he blushed with incredulity also, our secret was out.

Was he going to get us kicked out, he was entitled to. Thankfully, he seemed even more embarrassed by the situation than me, if that were possible, so he quickly removed himself as soon as he'd laid down the plates.

After he's left, we looked at each other. 'He's onto us', Charlie said,

then burst out laughing.

His hand was soon back on my wet pussy however, and despite my mounting fear my legs had parted still further, seemingly of their own accord. He was gently circling my, oh so sensitive clitoris, and I was caught between the terror of being found out, and the glory of feeling just how wrong but delightful it all was. Have you ever tried to eat a meal with two fingers lodged in your pussy, and a thumb drumming your clitoris?

Before long, I was soaking wet and desperate for release. Charlie had me at his mercy, I was starting to tremble and feel giddy. I was yet again, seriously outside my comfort zone. It had to be said, I was both anxious by the developing situation, yet unable to control how horny I was becoming. Thank goodness the wine was numbing the senses a little.

I wondered if he wanted to see me cumming at the dinner table. Would he force me, or would he want me to earn it? I had no way of telling. What was troubling me most however, was my toy. As a vibrator it would clearly attract attention, and that scared me half to death. I was also either paranoid or convinced Michael was studying us more closely, but when I conveyed this intelligence to Charlie, he seemed happy to encourage it.

'Clever 19 year old lad in a hotel restaurant, it's probably the first time he's glad he made it into work', he chuckled.

I remained sceptical, but just then I felt the vibrator against the inside of my thigh. Why it should take me by surprise I have no idea, but it brought a sharp intake of breath from me. I quickly turned to look into Charlie's eyes, the vibrator was slowly gliding towards the heat of my pussy.

'Stop, stop', I cried in panic. 'Charlie it will attract attention'.

It was one thing having a sex toy attached to my pussy in a crowded restaurant, quite another, for it to be common knowledge amongst the whole clientele.

'You can't do this Charlie, it will make too much noise', I persisted in a low but determined manner.

Charlie was seemingly always one step ahead however.

'Oh, I don't think they'll be a problem Jessica', he replied calmly.

'Your pussy will insulate and muffle any sound your little toy might make'.

I must have turned white as a sheet. How could he say that with such ease, seemingly with such a lack of concern? This was starting to get out of control.

The restaurant was now fairly busy, people having business meetings, couples enjoying each other's company etc... Surely he couldn't be serious. My mind was sharply brought back into focus however, he had inserted the bullet vibrator into my pussy, and for my part, I was starting to have palpitations. The vibrator wasn't large of course, but it still felt surprisingly good given the circumstances. Trouble is, he was going to switch it on, and I wasn't ready.

'We could get arrested', I whispered. Why then did my pussy continue to flood?

He suddenly pulled it out, swivelled it around a little and then pushed in back in to its full depth, I bit down on my lip, and held onto the table.

He then said, 'look into my eyes Jessica, as he flicked the switch'.

He could feel it pulse into life, I could feel it pulsing and whirring. I prayed no one would notice, as I turned cross eyed. He was right however, there was virtually no sound. The noises coming from my mouth were the more immediate concern. I can only describe it as an exquisite agony. I was whimpering and chewing my knuckles, while my eyes frantically scanned the room. He on the other hand, left the vibrator in place and continued to eat his meal. I had not surprisingly lost my appetite, and was just nibbling around the edges of my plate, to at least give the impression I was eating.

Soon enough it seemed, Michael returned to see if we'd finished. Charlie handed him his empty plate and said mine was finished also. I was acutely aware that I was sat about two metres away from a young waiter with a pulsing vibrator lodged in my pussy. Furthermore, much more of this and I might explode, it just didn't bare thinking about. How would I be able to cope with the humiliation? I couldn't help but turn crimson again, just at the thought. Michael looked puzzled, but Charlie rescued the situation by distracting him with some question about the wine or something.

With Michael gone, I looked pleadingly at Charlie once more, how was this going to end? He of course had no intention of helping me find release. He seemed hell-bent on keeping me on edge.

'Please Charlie, you've teased me for how long? Please, I need to find release', I whined.

'In the restaurant, surrounded by all these people Jessica?', he countered.

'Stop playing games Charlie, I know it's impossible to fathom sensibly but I am desperate, I'll chew on a serviette if necessary, but I need an end to this teasing, I need an end to this cruelty'.

'You're right' he replied, 'but I have a better and potentially safer way in which you might earn your release Jessica'.

'Tell me' I cried, 'anything'.

He seemed to then change the subject.

'What do you think of Michael's table waiting', he said.

It threw me a bit but I managed to say, 'I thought the meal was great and Michael very attentive'.

'Very attentive', Charlie mused.

'Do you think he deserves a tip?'

'Of course I do, but can we get back onto the subject of my orgasm please'.

'That's how you're going to earn it Jessica'.

'What, how..., what are you talking about?'

'There is a corridor of individual unisex toilets behind us Jessica', he went on. 'I want you to go into the rest room cubicle directly behind where we are sitting and wait', he continued.

'Wait for what?', I feared the response.

'Wait for Michael, so you can give him a tip he will never forget. And while you are in there, you can take your bullet vibrator out and kill two birds with one stone!'

I was silent for a moment, I wasn't quite sure what Charlie was getting at. Surely he wasn't suggesting I get Michael and myself off in the rest room. Realisation struck me when I turned back and saw the look in Charlie's eyes.

'Please tell me you are joking', I demanded.

'No Jessica, quite serious', he responded.

'I can't do it', I went on.

'You would be giving a nice shy young waiter an evening he would never forget'.

'No chance' I said, 'I've never even kissed a black man, let alone...,' I tailed off.

I suddenly looked over at Michael waiting other tables, he was a handsome man of course and had already been good to us. I'd loved his earlier embarrassed reaction but..., really, was I even contemplating this?

'I really can't', I said finally, 'it's just too risky and I don't know him'.

'It's going to be a frustrating, knickerless ride home Jessica', Charlie replied.

He had me there, and he knew it. I could just take myself off to the rest room by myself of course, but I knew it would mean the end of our relationship. But jacking off Michael in a toilet, could I seriously be considering it? I was beginning to shake with nerves.

'So if I just jack him off', I heard myself say as if trying to negotiate.

'Whatever gets you there Jessica', Charlie replied easily.

Five minutes later, somehow I found myself sat in the rest room immediately behind our seat. I was trembling and talking to myself as if I were demented. What was going on in my life, how had it come to this? Charlie had planned all this of course, and would be listening above the restaurant din that was for sure. I wouldn't have put it past him to lift a glass to the wall. The plan was to call Michael over, tell him what great service he'd given us, and that his tip was awaiting him in the first rest room cubicle.

Charlie told me after, he'd had to convince Michael it was no joke. Well of course he did, it was insane! Michael was understandably wary, but finally curiosity got the better of him because soon enough, I heard a gentle knock at the door.

I had been playing with myself, if only to try and take my mind off the crazy situation unfolding. I opened the door, and pulled him in before anyone noticed. Nothing was said between us. He seemed extremely apprehensive, and I didn't feel any better. I sat back down on the toilet, and pulled him by his belt towards me. He cottoned on quickly, because he looked even more scared.

Still nothing was said. I began to undo his belt and unbutton his trousers. He stiffened up, and I heard him holding his breath. Was this really happening he must have thought, I certainly did! It was a struggle, mainly because of how instantly hard he had become, but eventually I managed to free his cock. My eyes widened, as I marvelled at this masculine thing of beauty. It's not that it was any bigger than Charlie's, it just looked that bit more menacing.