Jessica Travis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe how plush the whole place was, it was very impressive. I had stayed in some posh places in the past, but this seemed on another level. The room was not huge, but it was extremely tastefully presented and individually funky with it. The restaurant was intimate, and you were left feeling very spoilt. We talked and laughed our way through 7 courses, but the food never felt like it was too much. I let my barriers down and started talking to him about myself, it was a lovely three hours or so, with little sexual tension for a change.

It was only when we started walking up the stairs to our room that I began to feel nervous again. This had been a wonderful evening with unbelievably good food and drink. We were both a little tipsy, but in a nice way. We reached the door to our room however, not having spoken a word since leaving the restaurant, even Charlie for once seemed a little pre-occupied.

At the room door, Charlie turned to me, took my hand and said; 'would you mind if I kissed you Jessica?'

My stomach lurched, that was not in the script, we'd never kissed before. But then, what was I expecting now I'd agreed to stay over? After the evening we'd just spent together, it just felt right. I turned to him and stepped up on my toes, tentatively moving up towards him. He gathered me into his arms and after a few light kisses, we started to kiss with passion. Bloody hell, he was a good kisser too. My head was spinning, and as always with this man my body was also starting to react.

For the first time however, it felt like Charlie wasn't sure of himself, perhaps it was my turn to initiate things this evening I thought. I owed Charlie a lot, and the night must have cost him a fortune. I decided I wanted to take charge. No sooner had we entered the room, then I had him up against the entrance door, kissing him like a teenager.

As I reluctantly pulled back for breath, I said, 'don't say a word unless I specifically ask a question of you. Now clasp your hands behind your head Charlie'.

He seemed delighted by this turn of events and didn't hesitate. I stepped back from him and reached for the two shoulder straps that kept my gown in place. Straps undone, the gown fell to the floor. He gasped, as I stepped aside to let him feast his eyes on me. I stood before him, in my 3 inch heels, the necklet, black hold-up stockings and pink panties. His eyes had settled on my heaving breasts however, the dress had necessitated no bra.

I walked towards him with purpose and with new found sexual confidence. I kissed him deeply while removing his jacket and undoing his tie and shirt buttons. I then kissed his chest and pushed his shirt from him as I dropped to my knees.

Once level with his crotch, I looked up at him 'is this want you want, your little plaything on her knees undoing your belt, opening your trousers and worshipping your cock?'

He was in oar of this new sultry lady at his feet, but confirmed with a broad smiling nod.

I pulled his stiffening cock from his pants. Using both hands I proceeded to masturbate him slowly while looking up into his eyes.

'I'm going to look after you tonight Charlie', I said while removing his remaining clothes. He soon stood naked, sporting a wonderful hard on.

'Where do you want your cock Charlie?,' I asked looking him straight into his eyes.

'Oh god Jess, you know where I want it'.

I raised an eyebrow as if to say 'go on', and continued slowly running my hands up and down his cock.

'Take me in your mouth please Jessica', he continued.

'I see', I said gently cupping his balls while squeezing a little harder on his cock.

He was starting to perspire I could tell, his cock was twitching and he was inadvertently pushing his crotch forward in a subconscious effort to reinforce his desires.

'Please don't tease me', he begged.

That was my que. I took his cock into my mouth, licking and gently sucking the head while maintaining eye contact. I then proceeded to lick, kiss and tenderly suck his cock until I could feel him shaking. His hands had moved from the back of his head to the door jambs to help him steady himself. I took him deep and sucked and slurped for all I was worth, I wanted him to remember this blowjob.

It wasn't long before he started whimpering. 'I'm so close Jessica, you are insatiable'. At which point I pulled back from him, looking up into his eyes with a mischievous grin on my face.

He was indeed showing signs of cumming, but he had also spoken without my prompting. I pulled away from him, and sat back on my heels. Teasing him further by spreading my thighs, I slipped a hand into my panties to check on my own state. Of course I was soaking, but he didn't need to know that just yet.

Looking back up at him I said, 'did I ask you to speak Charlie'. He first looked confused and then a little desperate, before realising. 'Controlling habits hard to shake off' I went on, pulling a hand from my panties and tasting myself in front of him. He groaned and apologised.

When I thought he looked contrite enough, I resumed my cock sucking while maintaining eye contact. He started to shuffle in his position again, desperately trying to hold on I could tell.

'Where do you want to cum Charlie?' I continued, while I stroked his cock with both my small hands.

'In your mouth please Jess, please don't make me wait any longer, in your mouth', he pleaded.

I took pity. I pulled my mouth back a little, so just the head of his cock was in my mouth. I then took him in my hands and proceeded to masturbate him into my mouth.

'Do you like watching me masturbating your cock into my open mouth Charlie?'

He had no words, his lust filled eyes had glazed over, 'Eyes on me Charlie', I reminded him.

Momentarily he looked confused again then realised, and quickly refocused. My mouth was open, my eyes on his. Soon enough, his knees near buckled as he groaned out load, his cum finally bursting forth into my welcoming mouth.

He was in ecstasy, as he shouted out 'Ms Travis, Ms Travis...'

Giving him little time to recover I said, 'now get on the bed, head back on the pillows, facing the ceiling, hands by your sides.' He didn't argue. I slipped off my shoes, then stood by the side of the bed while he watched me.

'You remember what you had me do on our 'first date' Charlie?'

He nodded, and I could see him excitedly anticipating what might happen next. I climbed up onto the bed, legs either side of his chest. I then proceeded to slip my panties down my legs, past my stockings, presenting him with an open view of my now very wet pussy.

'You made me show you how wet my pantie gusset had become'.

With that I lowered myself so I could show him once more. The gusset was soaked and furthermore, we could both smell my scent. I ran my fingers through the gusset of my panties, then offered my fingers for him to taste me. His mouth eagerly opened, his eyes seemed to gloss over with lust. I then stood again and moved forward so my thighs were either side of his head.

'See anything you like I teased'.

He nodded enthusiastically. I slipped two fingers into my pussy and strummed my clitoris while he watched in fascination. I then lowered by pussy towards his mouth.

'Eat me Charlie, make me cum'.

He began devouring me then politely asked, 'can I use my hands'?

I acquiesced, and before I knew it his hands had ran along my inner thighs, cupped my ass, then settled on my hip bones once more. He was loving this I could tell, he proceeded to kiss my inner thighs before delving into my pussy once more with purpose. I was worked up already, so it wasn't a surprise when I came hard soon after, grinding my pussy on his face as I shuddered to a mind blowing climax.

'God that was so good', I said, moving my body backwards while kissing my own cum off his face.

I looked beneath me and was pleased to see his cock seemed interested again. Spreading my thighs wide so he could see all on me, I reached down, he was hardening as I moved, and I planned to take advantage. I stood up once more prolonging the inevitable. I moved backwards until I stood over his cock.

'Are you ready for me Charlie?', I asked. He let out a growl, and nodded eagerly.

'Where would you like me to sit Charlie?', I continued. He answered by taking hold of his cock and pointing it northwards.

'You want me to sit on your cock Charlie?'.

'Please Jessica', he enthused.

As I lowered my pussy, I told him to watch, to watch his cock disappear into my leaking pussy. He did, and as I gently slid down his cock I maintained eye contact with him. His eyes flitted between mine and what was happening further down.

'Do you like what you see?', I said while teasing the end of his cock at my pussy entrance, moving oh so slowly.

'Oh god yes', he said.

I maintained eye contact with him, continuing to stroke the head of his cock against my wetness, taking pleasure from his reaction. Soon enough however, even I couldn't maintain the tease. I sank down onto him fully, then lent forward to kiss him once more. His hands were no longer idle, he just couldn't resist me anymore it seemed. I felt his hands on my ass, on my breasts and everywhere in-between.

'Yes Charlie', I whispered into his ear, 'make love to me'.

We kissed further before he manoeuvred me into the missionary position. Looking into my eyes he slid back into me fully. We both cried with the pleasure of it all. Making love with Charlie came naturally. Our bodies seemed like they were made for each other, and I swooned as he continued to slide his cock in and out of me. We made love for what seemed like forever, before he felt me trembling beneath him.

'Don't stop Charlie, please don't stop', I heard myself crying.

So much for me taking control, he was holding my face in his hands while sliding into me, reluctant to remove his cock too far from my depths.

I was close. 'Kiss me Charlie', I told him.

He did so, and seconds later I was pushing my pussy up towards him desperate to get as much of him inside me before I came again like a firecracker. I screamed while clinging onto him. Holding onto his buttocks, so I could get every inch of him inside me. It was too much for Charlie as well, his lips met mine again and he groaned as he filled me with his semen.

We made beautiful sleepy love again in the morning, then went downstairs for a lavish late breakfast. It had been a wonderful time, we hugged and kissed before we parted.

That was the last time I saw Charlie.

Reality had to set in at some point and Charlie recognised it before me. He called me a week later, said he hadn't meant it, but he was falling in love with me. He said it had been screwing with his mind, making him unhappy when he wasn't with me. He recognised also that he had a loving wife and family that didn't deserve his recent mood swings, but also that there was an 18 year age difference between us. He was desperately sorry but realistically could the relationship ever have a long term future?

I was crying on the phone, he had reignited my thirst for life, I didn't want it to end. I had to take time off work I was so upset, far worse than any normal break-up. Of course in time, I knew he was right.

That was five years ago, and not a week goes by without me thinking about Charlie. About a year later I met my now husband. I put it down to Charlie, once time had healed the pain somewhat, I found myself longing for companionship and a lasting relationship. Frank has some of the traits Charlie had; an easy going, friendly, warm hearted nature with an eye for humour and mischief.

He was quite taken aback by my open sexuality when we first met, but loved me even more for it. I knew what I wanted and was quick to suggest 'role play' in our relationship.

I bought myself a school uniform, and would suggest to him things he might wish me to perform if I was to achieve my grades. He nearly had a heart attack when I first sat opposite him, lifted my short skirt and masturbated myself to orgasm in front of him. His shocked but glazed expression made me cum so hard. I bought him a police officer's outfit for his birthday, so I could give him blowjobs either in or up against our car. He couldn't believe his luck, and I loved making him look into my eyes as he came in my mouth. Our favourite however, is when we are out shopping together. I will sometimes surprise him by whispering in his ear; 'I have stolen goods in my bag, you are the security guard, are you going to make me do something I don't want, in order for you not to call the authorities?'

'You've only got one thing I'm interested in, and that's that sweet little pussy of yours. You gonna 'put out' lady, or do you want to see the inside of a prison cell?', he'd respond.

We must have visited every wheelchair access department store toilet in the county. I have clung onto countless toilet cisterns, as he fucked and spanked me from behind on the back of that ruse.

That was five years ago though as I say, and I am now six months pregnant expecting our first child. I definitely feel ready for it, work continues to be good, I love my husband, but I now want to be a mother. I don't know if it's going to be a boy or a girl, all I know is, he or she will always be known as, 'Charlie'!

The End