Jessica's Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Stacy and Jessica return to the party...
3.5k words
4.77
8.3k
12

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This is the second installment involving Jessica and Stacy, I would recommend reading part one just for context and to familiarize yourself with the characters. I originally intended on this being one single story, but as it was my first one, I wasn't sure what the length conversion between the site and Word was, so I decided to split it up just in case. Now that I have done so I figure it's probably better to continue to split it up into chapters. I am currently working on the third chapter, and I do have some ideas for additional chapters, but I am not sure if I'm going to continue after the third one. Please let me know in the comments if you want to see me continue the story or if you have any ideas for future chapters or stories. Standard legal stuff: all characters are above the age of 18, any resemblance to real life people and/or situations is entirely coincidental, I don't mind if you post this on another site just please acknowledge me somewhere in the post. Hope you enjoy the story!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica lay next to her friend, and now lover, Stacy, basking in the afterglow of the tremendous orgasm they had both recently shared. "We should probably rejoin the party." Stacy said. Stacy was hosting a party with eight other women, one which she had originally told Jessica was a pajama party but turned out to be a sex toy party MC'd by one of their co-workers, Trinity. The crazy part was that another of their co-workers, Katie, was being used to demonstrate the toys. Katie had been tied to an ottoman with a collar and leash around her neck, being wantonly used, much to Katie, and surprisingly Jessica's, pleasure.

Jessica rolled over to face Stacy, "I'd rather stay here." She said.

"Believe me, you'll have a lot more fun back in the living room." Stacy replied, spanking Jessica on her round ass and sitting up. Jessica also sat up, but Stacy pushed her back down. She kissed Jessica hard on the lips before saying, "Do you trust me?"

Jessica wasn't quite sure where the question had come from, but she thought back to everything that had happened to her recently. "Of course I do. You've helped me so much since the asshole, plus you just gave me the most mind-blowing orgasm of my life." She responded earnestly. Jessica had broken up with her boyfriend a little over a month ago, after she had caught him cheating on her. She had followed Brad to Chicago as he chased his dream, and then he had broken her heart.

Stacy broke into a huge smile and kissed her friend. "Close your eyes." Jessica did so, a little frightened at what was going to happen. She felt Stacy leave the bed and return a few moments later, straddling her mid-section. "Keep them closed." Stacy said. Jessica's heart was racing as she felt something slip around her neck and buckle up at the back. Her eyes shot open, and she gasped as she stared into Stacy's eyes. "I saw how turned on you got watching Katie on the ottoman, and I thought you might like to try it out!" Stacy said, nervously staring at her friend.

Jessica had been surprised by the feelings that had stirred inside of her seeing Katie being exhibited in such a manner, and was even more surprised that Stacy had picked up on it. She stared into her friends' eyes and saw something in them. Something that she had never seen in someone else's eyes before. A look that Jessica trusted implicitly. "That's what you whispered to Trinity when we left, wasn't it?" Jessica asked her friend.

"I just said that I thought you might be down for it. Trin loves it when others get involved, the little nympho!"

They both laughed uncontrollably for a little bit, and as they calmed down Jessica once again looked in to her friend's eyes and saw the same look there. "I trust you Stace. Let's do it!" She said.

"Great!" Stacy replied, beaming. "I'll be with you the whole way, and you don't have to do anything you don't want to." They both stood up and Jessica got a look at herself in the mirror on the wall. The collar didn't have any writing on it like Katie's did but had what appeared to be small stars twinkling on it. As Jessica looked closer, she realized that they were in fact diamonds embedded in the black leather. She gasped and looked at her friend.

"I've been saving it for someone special," Stacy said timidly. "Do you like it?"

Jessica turned back and looked at herself in the mirror. "It's stunning! Thank you!"

This caused a huge smile to appear on Stacy's face. Stacy kissed her friend one more time and then attached a leash to Jessica's collar and led her back into the hallway, stopping short of the living room. "Wait here." She said and walked into the room where everyone else was congregated.

Jessica stood in the hallway, her heart pounding in her chest. Was she really going to be tied up in front of nine other people, three of which she had never met before tonight? The thought both terrified and excited her at the same time. She thought about the amazing orgasm Stacy had given her barely ten minutes earlier and her pussy instantly started leaking juices down her thighs. She decided right then to go whole-heartedly into the role and dropped to her knees in the hallway.

Stacy returned to the hallway and was delighted to find Jessica so enthusiastic. She leaned down and kissed Jessica, groping her breasts. "You're really going to love this." She grabbed the leash and led Jessica back in to the living room. As they entered Jessica noticed a distinct smell of sex in the room, and that all the other party goers were now naked. All of the women looked surprised at first as Stacy led Jessica into the room, except Trinity and Katie whom Stacy had told before leading Jessica in, but quickly broke in to smiles as they saw the sexy brunette crawl to the ottoman and climb on top, spreading her legs to show off her glistening pussy. Stacy removed the leash and swiftly tied Jessica to the ottoman so that her and Katie were practically on top of each other.

Jessica's heart was racing as she looked out and saw all the nude women looking at her. She turned her head to the right and saw Katie staring at her, the look of excitement on her face helped to calm Jessica's nerves.

"Well ladies, it looks like we have another little pet to play with." Trinity began.

"Another sexy as fuck pet!" Britney interrupted. "WOW Stace, you got a hot one there!" She continued, generating a laugh from the rest of the group.

"Don't go leaving me for her now!" Her girlfriend Christine replied in mock jealousy.

"Don't worry babe, only you know how to truly get me off." Britney said, pinching Christine's nipple.

"Don't ever fucking forget it."

"You don't have to worry Christine. I'd never let Brit take her, this one's all mine." Stacy said, ending the little sidebar.

Jessica hadn't heard any of this conversation as she and Katie had been passionately making out on the ottoman, both immensely turned on by submitting in such a way.

"Now that that's decided, let's get on to the good stuff!" Trinity continued in her presentation, winking at Stacy. "I am an unashamed lover of all things anal, as I know Stacy is, and believe that all women should know the joys of anal sex."

"You'll get no arguments from this crowd." said Stacy, as the rest of the women nodded their heads in agreement, smiling.

"I have a wide variety of plugs and beads, in different lengths, shapes, and diameters, able to suit just about anybody's need." Trinity continued, pulling a number of different toys out of her bag. "I usually recommend starting with something small, but of course I know my pet can handle something a little bigger."

She held up two different butt plugs, one 2 1/2" in length and 1" at its widest, the other 4" in length and nearly 2" at its widest point. Both had small bumps along their length and large stops at the end, with what appeared to be real gemstones set in them. Trinity handed the smaller plug to Stacy and applied a generous about of lube to the bigger toy, offering the lube to Stacy when she was finished.

"I prefer au natural." Stacy said before sticking the butt plug in her mouth and sucking on it, coating it with a healthy about of her spit, and causing Trinity to giggle.

"You're so dirty! I love it!" Trinity replied as she and Stacy got down and simultaneously began licking Katie and Jessica's assholes respectively. This ended the two bound women's furious make out session and caused them both to moan loudly into the air.

"You like getting your ass licked, don't you? You naughty girl!" Stacy said to Jessica, in between licks of her asshole. "You like getting this beautiful asshole rimmed?"

"I love getting my ass eaten! It feels SOOO good having your tongue buried in my tight little asshole! Please don't stop mistress!" Jessica replied. She had no idea where that last word had come from, but it felt so right to say. She belonged to Stacy now, and Jessica wanted to please her, and be pleased by her, in every way possible.

Stacy was a little surprised by how in to the situation Jessica was getting but was delighted by her response all the same. She gave Jessica's asshole a few more licks before spitting on it and placing the tip of the plug at the entrance. "If you liked that, then you'll love this!" She said, starting to push the toy into Jessica's tiny butthole. Jessica moaned as the toy entered her tight backdoor, hearing Katie do the same thing beside her as Trinity pushed the larger toy in to Katie's ass. The plugs gaped the bound women's rectums as they slid in and nestled tightly against the jeweled stops.

Stacy and Trinity began to lightly pull on the toys, just enough to cause their two pets to feel their assholes stretching open, before pushing the plugs back to the hilt in the women's asses. Jessica could feel the bumps and ridges on the plug, driving her wild and causing her pussy to gush and leave a large wet spot on the ottoman. After a few of rounds of teasing Stacy and Trinity slowly pulled the toys out of the bound women's pussies, causing them both to scream loudly as the felt every bump on the way out.

Jessica was beside herself with lust at this point. She had never been so horny in her life, and all she could think about was getting a toy back in to her holes. "Please mistress, will you put the big toy in my ass? I want to feel it stretching out my tight asshole!" She begged, looking at Stacy. "Please?!? I'll be a good little slut for you!"

Stacy's own pussy began to gush as she heard her Jessica begging to have her ass plundered. She had a huge smile on her face as she took the larger plug from Trinity. "Of course, my pet. But first you have to clean it off." She said, placing the toy that moments before had been buried deep in Katie's ass up to Jessica's lips.

Normally Jessica would never consider putting something like that in her mouth, but in her lust-induced haze she was willing to do just about anything. Jessica snaked her tongue out and began licking the butt plug, surprised that she not only didn't mind the taste but enjoyed it. Beside her Katie was cleaning off the plug that had been in Jessica's ass, moaning as she tasted the brunette's delicious ass juices. Cleaning toys of their feminine juices, no matter where they came from, was one of Katie's favorite things to do, making her feel so naughty.

"OHH fuck that's hot!" Said Alissa from one of the couches, two of her fingers buried in her own ass. "These sluts are going to make me cum!"

Stacy giggled as she took the toy from Jessica's mouth and began inserting it into her ass. Jessica let out a deep groan as the toy nestled all the way into her tight back door. She had never felt so stuffed before in her life and didn't want the feeling to ever go away.

Trinity, meanwhile, had gone back to her bag of goodies and pulled out more toys, including a butt plug nearly twice the size as the one currently driving Jessica wild. She lubed the plug up and pushed into Katie's ass, eliciting a "Fuck yes!" from her pet, then grabbed two what appeared to be massage wands and handed one to Stacy.

"I like to include some vaginal stimulation with my anal play." She continued. "And there is nothing better for that than the Magic Wand." She flipped a switch on the handle and pressed the device to Katie's pussy, causing her to buck her hips against her restraints and an unintelligible string of words to leave her lips. "It stimulates both the clip and the labia, delivering some truly mind-bending orgasms." Looking down at Katie, she added, "But don't you cum until I tell you to SLUT!"

"That goes for you too, WHORE!" Stacy said to Jessica. She had pressed her own Magic Wand, all-be-it at a slower speed, up against Jessica's pussy. Leaning down she whispered in Jessica's ear, "Just do your best sweetheart."

Jessica had been on the verge of an orgasm from the butt plugs, and had no idea how she was going to hold it in with the wand now pressed tightly against her pussy, but she really wanted to please her new mistress. Summoning every bit of her self-control she looked at Stacy, "Yes mistress." She replied. She turned her head and began making out with Katie, hoping that it would somehow distract her from the immense pleasure she was feeling.

Stacy and Trinity played with their pets for several minutes, moving the wands up and down Jessica and Katie's pussies and stretching their assholes with the butt plugs, driving the bound women within an inch of orgasm. Stacy looked at Trinity and nodded her head. Both women removed the wands from their pet's pussies before slowly pulling the plugs from the women's asses.

"NOOO!" Screamed Jessica. "Please don't stop, I'm SOOO close."

"Shut up, slut!" Stacy replied sternly, lightly slapping Jessica's swollen clit with the wand. "I tell you when you cum!" Leaning down and changing her tone to a much sweeter one she whispered in Jessica's ear, "You're doing great! It will all be worth it, trust me!" She put the toy that had just been in Jessica's ass up to her lips, "Now clean!"

Jessica looked Stacy in the eyes and saw the same look she had seen when they were alone in the bedroom. A look that spoke of love, not lust. A look that Jessica trusted implicitly. She sucked the butt plug in to her mouth, tasting her own ass for the first time. Once again she was surprised by how much she enjoyed the flavor.

"We have one more toy to show you, and this one is my personal favorite!" Trinity said, her voice dripping with lust. "Called The Explode it comes in either plug or bead form, and it will give you the most extreme orgasms you can ever have." She said, holding up two bright yellow toys. One was another butt plug, the same size as the one that had just been buried in Katie's ass, the other was a set of 5 beads, each one just slightly smaller than a racquetball.

"Which one?" She directed at Stacy.

"Better stick with the plug, I don't think my pet is ready for the beads just yet." Stacy replied. She knew that Jessica was more sexually advanced than she had originally thought, but still didn't want to push too hard too fast.

"Your slut," Trinity shrugged, "Mine loves the beads." She handed the plug to Stacy and spread some lube on the beads.

"They have one more special feature, that I will let our newest pet find out about on her own!" She finished with a flourish, before beginning to work the beads into Katie's gaping asshole. Beside her Stacy had finished lubing the large plug with her spit and had likewise began working it into Jessica's equally gaped ass.

"UHHH, FUCK ME!" Both bound pets screamed into each other's mouths, having resumed making out in hope of keeping the extreme horniness from taking over their minds. Stacy and Trinity finished stuffing their respective toys into the women's asses, and picked up their cell phones. Katie broke the kiss with Jessica and said, looking deep into her eyes, "Get ready for it!"

"Get ready for wh..." Jessica began but never finished. The massive plug buried in her ass has started to vibrate and speech had become impossible for her. All she could do was moan incoherent words as she was swept up in the pleasure emanating from her stretched out ass.

"They vibrate!" Stacy said triumphantly.

"They do much more than that." Trinity replied. "Connected by an app on your phone they can be activated from almost anywhere on the planet, making them perfect for teasing pets!" She continued, winking at Stacy. "They have 3 speeds and 10 different patterns, allowing you to tease and to explode, pun intended!"

A couple of the women watching the lewd show laughed, but most were too occupied with themselves and/or their fellow party guests to respond.

Stacy and Trinity played with the various settings on their phones, enjoying their pet's squeals on the ottoman between them. Jessica and Katie were thrashing around, beside themselves with lust, as they were driven to the verge of orgasm only for their mistresses to lower the power and keep them from what they wanted most.

"FUCK THAT FEELS SOOO GOOD! PLEASE MISTRESS CAN YOU MAKE ME CUM! I WANT TO CUM IN FRONT OF YOUR FRIENDS LIKE THE ANAL WHORE I AM!'" Jessica screamed at the top of her lungs. "I LOVE IT WHEN YOU USE MY TIGHT LITTLE ASSHOLE AS YOUR PERSONAL TOY!"

"You want to cum slut!" Stacy replied, barely able to keep from cumming herself as she watched her beautiful friend in sexual agony. "You want me to claim that ass as my own!"

"ALL OF MY HOLES ARE YOUR'S MISTRESS!" Jessica continued screaming. "YOU CAN USE MY BODY AS YOUR OWN SEXTOY! FUCK ME ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, ANYWAY! JUST PLEASE MAKE ME CUM!"

"Alright, you asked for it!" Stacy practically drooled. She grabbed the wand still lying on the ottoman next to Jessica and turned it to its maximum power. She saw Trinity do the same thing next to her as Stacy grabbed her phone and pushed a couple of buttons before hovering her finger over a large button in the middle and glancing beside her. Trinity nodded to her, and they both pushed the button on their phones while simultaneously slamming the wands against their bound pets gushing pussies.

The effect on Jessica was instantaneous. An orgasm more powerful than any she had ever had before slammed into her, transporting her to world of pure pleasure. Her mouth was frozen in a scream, but no sound came out, as her entire body shook violently from the force of the orgasm tearing through her.

"THAT'S IT, CUM FOR US SLUT!" Stacy yelled, cumming herself just from seeing her new lover in the throes of such a massive orgasm. "SHOW ALL THESE BITCHES WHAT A DIRTY WHORE YOU ARE!"

Beside Jessica, Katie was experiencing an orgasm nearly as powerful as the one wracking the bound woman next to her. Katie had always wanted someone else to share the pleasure of being used as a pet with, and seeing the beautiful brunette next to her exploding in orgasmic bliss had pushed her over the edge as well. She had a feeling that she and Jessica were going to be spending a lot more time in this and other similar positions together, and couldn't be happier about it.

Stacy and Trinity continued playing with their respective pets for another minute or two, leaning down to lick up the cum gushing from their overheated pussies. Once Katie and Jessica's thrashing had started to calm down, the mistress' removed the wands for their respective pussies and turned off the toys still buzzing in their pet's assholes, leaving them buried where they were.

"Well ladies," Trinity said, addressing the crowd of practically drooling women sitting on the couches, "That ends the show and tell portion of the party! Now it's time for the interactive part!"

To Be Continued...