Jessica's Change Management Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm, like, so sorry." I made up a lie to get out of this situation. "I got an appointment, you know, for a business dinner tonight."

To show my regret, I reached up and put my hand on Damon's shoulder. I was really touchy-feely today, wasn't I?

"That's why I'm kinda like in full dress, you know? You wanna get the deal done you gotta offer something in return fer shure, like, right?" I tried a lighthearted joke.

Despite my efforts to appear nonchalantly, I was nervous as hell. Unconsciously, I reached back and felt for the post-its. Of course, this motion didn't remain unnoticed with the two.

"Everything OK?" Eric asked addressing my unusual behavior.

"Yeah, I'm, like, totally fine!" I lied once again. "Just not used to, you know, being dressed up to the nines, fer shure."

Okay, fine. The way they looked at me said it all. I guess I had spread it on a bit too thick, 'cause I had been all dolled-up at the office lotsa times lately. The smirks on their faces also told me that they found my new way of speaking really hilarious.

Well, they had noticed it. I guess that was a good sign for my training progress. I knew, however, that it was super degrading for me.

"These heels are, like, killing me!" I tried to divert their attention. "Gotta run around the office, like, all day long. You know, lotsa thingies to do with all the restructuring going on. So sorry, but I totally gotta get a wiggle."

After hastily excusing myself, I turned left to quickly walk down the corridor where Ortega's team members had their offices. Throwing a look over my shoulder, I could see my former subordinates looking after me. I held my breath when I noticed Damon shaking his colleague at the shoulder and pointing at my ass. By default, I reached back and ran my long porno nails over my butt cheeks, which only increased the guys' attention. Shoot! These certificates literally acted like a magnet!

"Bet that bitch's trying to sleep her way to a new project!" I heard Damon say.

"After losing the last project, that's the best she can do." Eric agreed.

Gosh! What an idle rumor! So mean! So hilarious! I totally knew that in contrast to Steve the two 'funbag boys' would gossip about me for sure. Holy fudge!

Anyways, that degrading comment made me sway my ass in response. Oh boy! I had to get out of their way before something bad would happen! In a hurry, I walked straight into the first office down the corridor while blushing in the deepest shades of red.

Stepping into the room, I noticed a consultant present. It was Mr. Jones who seemed like the right kinda guy for my task 'cause he was a reticent man in his thirties with a reserved attitude. Two attributes that were kinda rare among consultants. Lucky me, I guess.

When I stepped into the center of the office, Jones stopped typing on his keyboard and looked at me. He seemed surprised about me approaching him. Anyways, I could instantly sense him checking me out even though he tried to be as inconspicuous about it as possible. His gaze roamed up and down my body, lingering at my fringe-style haircut. My thinned, dramatically arched eyebrows definitely caught his attention but he was courteous enough to eventually look me in the eye.

"Um, excuse me Mr. Jones. May I have a word with you, like, for a moment?" I addressed the consultant.

"Fer shure, you heard about the restructuring, haven't you?" I brought up my pretense. "Mostly, we're reviewing the administrative jobs, you know?"

Actually, I had intended to come across as my usual sophisticated executive-self when conducting the interviews. I might have been Ortega's bimbo ass-istant now and this might have been a bimbo exercise. Yet, that didn't mean I wanted Ortega's team members to see me acting like a beautifool.

Oh well! The damage was done. The funbag boys' comments had really distracted me so I had totally forgotten my best intentions and started babbling right off the bat.

"That's why I'm conducting a survey, you know, about administrative tasks in our firm." I continued explaining in my high-pitched voice. "I would really like to ask a coupla questions if that's OK for you."

The reserved consultant didn't show much of a reaction, simply nodding affirmatively. At least, he wasn't questioning the survey or asking about my new role in the firm. He even continued looking me in the eye, avoiding to stare at my boobies.

Oh goodie! This was going kinda well. Oh no! I remembered the task from the ass-essment center. No way, I was allowed to write down any notes. I wasn't so sure if I could remember all the answers, though.

But hey, I wasn't totally unprepared. This wasn't my first rodeo, I mean survey. Conducting employee interviews was kinda like the first step of a typical change management project after all. So I fished out my smartphone and started the recording function. So clever!

"What makes a good secretary in our firm? You know, a really great one." I asked the first question.

Jones took his time to reply. Obviously, he didn't see the point in the survey. Yet, he didn't say a bad thing about it.

"I would say courtesy is the name of the game for a secretary here." The consultant finally opined. "An office assistant needs to be attentive, obliging, and helpful."

Okay, this was going better than expected. Nothing offensive or suggestive so far.

"A cheery, chatty personality and a smiling face definitely help, too." He continued. "Preferably a secretary is compliant and accepting."

Oh wow! The consultant was getting more and more brazen. Obliging? Compliant? Cheery? My inner subbie instantly took notice. That sounded kinda like the bubbly bimbo from the frat party, right?

"Your new dressing style would be perfect for our new secretary." Jones rounded off his reply.

Woah! Now, he was sounding almost as sexist as his boss, I mean our boss. So cocky! He was really getting in the flow, wasn't he? I guess my tight, slinky dress kinda helped making him get going.

"Oh thanksies! Hihihi!" I still replied with a dull giggle.

Even though it was belittling and totally misogynistic, I took it as a compliment. Actually, it made me smile and sent a jolt through my pussy by default. I mean, he appreciated my efforts to dress sexily. What more could I want?

Finishing my survey, I thanked Jones for his time and left his office. On my way out, I couldn't help but sway my ass sexily for him. He had earned that. Oh no! The post-its! I shouldn't do such dangerous stuff. Once again, I found myself reaching back and running my long-nailed hands over the black fabric covering my butt to check if the bimbo certificates were still in place. Fortunately, they were just where they belonged.

Despite this little scare, his description of a secretary brightened my day. Being obliging and compliant suited my personality. Being cheery and chatty was lotsa less stressful than worrying about all those project details and appointments.

Knocking on the next door, I was promptly called inside. Thinking about Jones' responses, I hadn't paid attention to whose office it was. It turned out to be Lambert's and Clark's. Oh boy! If I had noticed earlier, I would have steered clear of it.

Another run in with the sleazebag I had met on the parking lot. I had literally hoped to avoid him like the plague. This time, the old jerk had his bestie Clark at his side, the other senior consultant that had nearly exposed me in the interns' office. On their own, they were barely tolerable. Together, they were way worse. Two old-school machos feeding off each other.

"Ah Jessie, always a pleasure to see you." Clark greeted me, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

Oh boy! What a greeting. He had stopped calling me Miss Addams. In contrast to Steve, he had actually called me by a pet name. So belittling! I couldn't even remember when I had been called Jessie the last time, at the playground probably. Not even in high school, anyone had ever dared to use a minimization like that. So presumptuous!

The two old geezers didn't even pretend to care about my concern. Instead, they took turns blatantly staring at my titties in the clingy black mini dress. Not once did they peek up to look me in the eye.

"Administrative tasks?" Lambert snorted deprecatingly when I told them about my survey. "You mean you want us to tell you how to do your job?"

Um... please what? OMG! Had he really said that? What had Ortega told them? What did they know? My heart skipped a beat and my head cleared.

"Excuse me!" I tried to keep the upper hand. "Mr. Ortega and I are tasked with managing the restructuring program. We're working together on it."

Oh man! How much I despised this old lecher. I couldn't be all bubbly and cheery towards him. Even my voice turned from high-pitched to annoyed when responding. My bimbo talk was all but gone.

"Tell me, wasn't it your failed project pitch that made all the restructuring necessary in the first place?" Clark observed with the subtlety of a sledgehammer.

"Well, official company language aside, it stands to reason that such a fiasco leads to a demotion." Lambert didn't believe a word I had said. "Appearance paints a thousand words, right?"

"Ortega's private assistant sounds more like it." Clark concluded. "Even if Ortega doesn't say so... officially."

Damnit! The two senior consultants were on the right track. They had picked up the scent and suspected the truth. Apparently, it was my appearance and demeanor rather than anything Ortega might have told them. Not surprising, right? Even though it didn't really matter in the end.

Making matters worse, the two old lechers weren't mincing their words. They were taking the wind out of my sails, openly saying what they had always thought. The two had never considered me capable of being a successful executive. Now, they felt vindicated.

"It's only temporary." I said meekly.

Despite my protest, it was obvious that my fortitude was dwindling. Of course, the two geezers noticed although they didn't stop making the most of the situation.

"Don't worry, it's not that bad if you don't have what it takes to be an executive. It's only bad if you don't realize it." Clark declared all snootily. "At least, you're no longer blocking a competent man's career."

Woah! What an insult! That hit home, so much that it made me sheepishly look down to the ground.

"Private assistant sounds like a position that suits you, Jessie. I imagine you'll become happy with your new role." Lambert feigned some empathy.

"I'm nobody's ass-istant." I objected stubbornly. "I'm Ortega's fellow ass-ecutive!"

Oh damn! Even when contradicting these old lechers, I was emphasizing the 'ass' in the words, which made a mockery of my protest.

"Yeah, right!" Lambert laughed right into my face. "Seems like you couldn't wait to get the fitting makeover, though."

Oh man! Could they be any more disrespectful? Such insolence should result in disciplinary action. I was getting more and more annoyed and it was clearly audible in the tone of my voice.

But wait! I was still recording the interview. How could I forget about that? What if Ortega listened to it? No way, he would be satisfied with the way I handled the exercise. He didn't want an office bitch but an office bimbo, right?

Damnit! I had to swallow my pride. No matter, how much these senior consultants riled me up, I couldn't risk sounding bitchy or bratty. My boss had explicitly warned me against doing so. I had to be the most bubbly, cheery bimbo ever. What a contradiction! These dirty geezers were mocking me to the max and I had to respond all chatty and polite. Barf!

"Oh boys, can we, like, focus on the survey, please?" I politely asked them to get back to topic. "What you boys think makes, like, a totally bitching secretary, you know like, in our firm?"

Jeez! I guess I had overdone it. I had called these old man boys. So absurd!

"Hm, let me consider that." Lambert was quick to respond. "A bitching secretary? You're like the poster child for a bitch and a secretary. But I suppose you meant a good secretary, right?"

Oh damn! He was making a mockery of my questions right off the bat. He was having a ball making me look like a fool.

"So what's vital for a secretary?" The senior consultant continued pondering my question.

"Tit size divided by two equals IQ!" He eventually exclaimed. "Seems like it perfectly applies to you, Jessie."

Oh! My! God! Had he really said that? Had he just made a secretary joke to my face? Yes, actually, he had. My mouth stood open in shock while Clark burst out laughing so hard he had to hold his impressive belly.

"I can't tell if your phone recorded it correctly. Say it into the speaker to play it safe, Jessie." Lambert prompted me, rubbing salt into the wound.

Gosh! He wanted me to repeat this misogynistic joke. He wanted me to say it myself. So degrading! So not happening!

Oh wait! The bimbo exercise. That stupid thingie! Of course, I had to repeat it like a good, obedient ass-istant. Totally degrading! Totally happening!

With a disdainful grin on his face, the strict geezer watched me grabbing my smartphone from his desk. He chuckled at the loud clicking sound that the white tip of my red porn claws made when I pressed the button.

My hand was literally trembling like a leaf and I almost dropped the phone. Their presumptuous behavior turned my legs to jelly. The way they talked down to me and leered at my titties made my pussy throb. Their macho talk stirred my submissiveness. Oh boy! I almost felt like thanking the sexist oldies for their back-handed compliment. Shoot!

"Um... you know what actually makes a bitching secretary? Hihihi! If her titty size, like, divided by two totally equals her IQ! Hihihi!" I blared out while my cheeks turned beet red from embarrassment.

Oh Lordy! I couldn't say the words straight. Trying to talk like a stupid bimbo was already embarrassing. The joke, however, was so disgraceful that my babbling was constantly interrupted by my silly giggling, which was way more shameful. At least, my red cheeks and embarrassed giggles satisfied Lambert. I guess it was reinforcing his perception of me as a dumb bimbo ditz.

"What's the difference between a secretary and a cannon?" Clark tried to top his colleague when he had finally stopped puffing and blowing in amusement.

"Um... I dunno." I could only respond while I felt the heat rising in my cheeks.

Shoot! I wanted to beat the fat, sleazy geezer to the punch so badly, but I didn't know the answer. Thinking about it made me break out in a sweat. Ugh! Whatever! A bimbo ditz wasn't really supposed to know such stuff anyhow, right? So I stopped puzzling my pretty head over it and flashed a polite smile instead.

"You wouldn't fire a cannon that doesn't blow properly. Ahahaha!" The sleazebag barely managed to finish the sentence before bursting into a new fit of laughter.

Oh! My! Fudging! God! Of course, I had expected another secretary joke but nothing like that. It was way worse than the first one, basically suggesting that a secretary was only good for sexually serving her boss.

All righty! I mean, not righty but all wrong! However, Clark had a point with his joke 'cause that was totally my job for Ortega as his personal ass-istant. So ironic! If only he knew he was bang on.

Oh no! Not goodie! That realization brought the sweat to my brow. With my skin getting sweaty, the post-its would lose their adhesion. They might come off any second. Duh!

"When's a secretary doing her best work? Ahahaha!" Lambert didn't relent, knocking out another joke. "After 5. Ahahaha!

Gosh! They were throwing dirty ideas back and forth, trying to outdo each other. So mean! With every quip, my legs got wobblier and my pussy wetter. So degrading! Every dig made me giggle harder. So hysterical! With every crack, my skin got sweatier. So awkward!

"Why does a secretary wear gloves when typing on a keyboard?" Clark had to take the final dig at me. "Because there's a virus going around. Ahahaha!"

Oh boy, oh boy! I almost sank to the ground from the twitching of my legs and pulsing of my snatch. Sweat was dripping off my forehead by now. I had to get out of their office so badly. I had to get away from these sexist machos so quickly, or else I would do something stupid.

"Ahahaha! Hihihi! Ahahaha! Hhihi!" The two senior consultants kept on laughing while I giggled along.

When I eventually managed to get myself under control, I stopped the recording and excused myself. I had heard enough of their opinions on secretaries. While the old jerks were still laughing at me, I basically jumped out of the door closing it behind me.

Totally exhausted, I leaned against the wall, catching my breath. My coochie was pulsating and sweat was running down my back. Had the two senior consultants seen my lace stocking tops? Dunno! Had they seen the post-its? Dunno either! I had moved so abruptly I couldn't tell. Anyways, the entire scene had been embarrassing to the max. Any further humiliating revelation would only be another drop in the bucket, wouldn't it?

Glancing down the corridors, I checked if there was any consultant watching me. Fortunately, the hallway was deserted so I quickly reached underneath the hemline of my black micro mini to control if the bimbo certificates were still in place. I could feel them glued to my buns right where Ortega had stuck them. Yay! But for how long? Not long for sure if I continued sweating like this.

No way, it felt like it but there had been a positive aspect of running into Lambert and Clark 'cause I had interviewed two of Ortega's team members at one go. I had conducted three interviews, so I was done with the bimbo exercise. Yay!

As Justin was my training instructor for the day, I had to find him and tell him the good news. However, that wasn't so easy 'cause I didn't know where he was. So I found myself walking down the corridors of the consultant floor, worried to run into another consultant. After getting ridiculed by Lambert and Clark I didn't need to meet more of my colleagues for the moment. Anyways, I made sure to have an excuse this time by grabbing a folder from the receptionist desk and carrying it around with me.

Still, the walk was extra terrible, 'cause every time my heels clicked on the parquet the geezers' sexist jokes echoed and reechoed in my head. I hated it but my arousal was growing sky high. The humiliation of being treated like a simple-minded secretary and getting mocked with dirty jokes was super staggering. It had happened at the hands of employees who were officially ranked below me. That made it so über-devastating.

I didn't find Justin in the interns' office. He wasn't in the office kitchen, either. So I had to walk all the way down the corridor to check out the administration office. Gosh! With every step, the zipper piercing moved a bit and irritated my clittie. It made my pussy tingle epically. I couldn't concentrate on anything else, neither my steps nor my stocking tops. Oh boy! Such a distraction! Such a torture! So unsettling! So arousing!

Justin wasn't in the administration office, either. Instead, I ran into Miss Keelan. It shouldn't have been a surprise to meet our secretary in her office, right? I hadn't thought about it before, though. Actually, I hadn't thought about anything really.

Shelly, I mean Michelle, I mean Miss Keelan, I mean whatever... Shelly had never particularly liked me. There weren't lotsa women in the office and I was the smarter one with higher education and higher status. To outdo me in some way, she had always set great value on her personal appearance. Behind my back, she had always boasted to be the sexiest, best dressed woman in the company.

I guess that was the reason why she didn't like my change in style. It was clearly a thorn in her side 'cause she instantly gave me a super bad look that literally made my blood freeze. When I stepped into the administration office, though, some other thingie caught my eye.

1...56789...11