All Comments on 'Jessica's Change Management Ch. 23'

by Cathartico

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She"s back!

What else!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing chapter

Hot new changes for Jessica and finally embracing her inner slut completely. She really has come a long way. I love the trashy whore style she is opting for. Still waiting to see her perform at some siddy strip club. Also i really like the new direction the story has taken. I cant wait to see what will happen now that she was arrested

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice...

Well...the start of the chapter is a bit of a let down: she gets fired WAY too quickly and is not slutty enough the next days that follows the event.

I think she spends too much time with the LGZ gang, even if I get that is a demotion for her (passing from office slut to gang whore).

I did LOVED her new ''job'' as a sign holder !!! How she acts like a total bimbo in jumping up and down with that stupid sign and that she takes the job seriously! Awesome!

I also LOVED how she goes from Bimbo-me to B.I.M.B.O. The fact that she takes scolding from a version of herself, the fact that she thinks of herself as a Bubbling Imbecile is simply epic!

Now that she was arrested, I hope Ortega comes back in the story (maybe pays for her release), that way, she will be in debt to him; making her really a OWNED, DUMB, IMBECILE Bimbo !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
excelent again !

chapter 23, in my opinion, returns to excelence.

Thx a lot for this great work !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCathartico@Cathartico
1334 Followers
Viva la Smuttisphere! This is Smuttsurdistan - a land of kink and horny business. So beware! Enter the town called Smuttbury at your own risk. ---Tales from Smuttsurdistan--- Here in Smuttbury, you'll find three different types of action going on: (1) Smuttification - stor...