All Comments on 'Jessica's Change Management Ch. 28'

by Cathartico

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
trouchardtrouchardover 3 years ago
hello

I have sent you several messages, but have not received a response. Is it possible for you to contact me please ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 star

I hope you start a new story

WhoredegraderWhoredegraderover 3 years ago
The end of the best series in literotica

Hope to continue reading you in the future. Thanks for your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic - epic tale with happy end

Thanks for finishing this epic series. In between, I had been worried that the overall plot line had gotten lost in a sequential flurry of erotic fun & games scenes. But the last 3 chapters remedied that.

Not sure, it will win a realism or a refined taste prize, but top ranking in the creative and thrilling marathon categories. Few go that far, even less do finish, maintain a convincing plot line and writing style - and are that much fun to read.

All the best - and hopefully the future brings more stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story was SO great...I urge you to write another!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story !!! Please write another one ! I love how the main slut accepts the harsh treatment...and is ashamed to ask for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Any plans for a new story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So...when are you posting your new story ''Holly's Sales Training''? I'm dying to reading it !! I'm sure it will be Epic !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCathartico@Cathartico
Viva la Smuttisphere! This is Smuttsurdistan - a land of kink and horny business. So beware! Enter the town called Smuttbury at your own risk. ---Tales from Smuttsurdistan--- Here in Smuttbury, you'll find three different types of action going on: (1) Smuttification - stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES