All Comments on 'Jessica's New Life Ch. 08'

by crimfolk

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful!

I love where this story is going. Such rich detail. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Jessica and Emily

Someone in the law firm will be concerned about their absences and send another white woman lawyer named Morgan to investigate their disappearances. She is a conservative woman with a very strong affinity for Fox News. Her nosing around is so unprofessionally done that she is made a target to be captured by Black men, stripped nude and tied at four points on the bed, showing her hairy pussy, big breasts, muscular legs, arms and shoulders while being fingered as her face reddens in shame. She finds it repulsive to be fingered by a black woman as she is a heterosexual woman with a boyfriend. Naked and tattoed Jessica comes in, smiles at humiliated Morgan and starts massaging her breasts, getting the nipples rock hard to add to the humiliating fingering before forcing her lips open to accept a first time deep throating kissing as Morgan gives off smelly perspiration from her underarms and her forehead as she thinks about her boyfriend until Jess withdraws from her mouth to let Alysa take charge of her by slapping her on the face multiple times to enforce discipline and starts pulling excessive hair from her bush with tweezers as Jess starts massaging breasts and stimulating her nipples. Her diaphragm is skillfully removed from vagina, legs pulled upward and left tied with rope as she gets her first black fucking by the muscular tattoo artist filling her pussy walls to the brim as another black man push his cock down her throat. Tattoo artist puts Mistress Alysa's mark of ownership on her upturned ass as she is left behind to spend a day with Mistress Alysa on atoning for past racism by serving both black men and women like Jessica and Emily do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful story

Hi Crimfolk,

Please continue I love women getting modified for their men. Please slowly get Jess and Emily modified with tattoos and piercings, more extreme hair cuts. My wish is that Jess will slowly have more extreme, slutty and visiable neck, face and hand tattoos detailing her metamorphosis in to the perfect black cock slut. Can you also detail how this all impacts her work life. Called into the bosses office, letting the company down, the humiliation and the pride of the office seeing her porn and new happy life, being fired and then progressing to full time slut and porn star.

Please invest in detailing the tattoos many just say she was tattooed but it is nice when the tattoo is described in detail.

These are just my fetishes. Please continue with your wonderful story how ever you wish it is yours. All this is just a From a loyal reader letting you know what he enjoys. Thanks Fred

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Love this series. Needs more black breeding and swollen white bellies and tits!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love this story

I have really enjoyed this story so far. I hope that you continue to add to it so that we can follow the progress of Jess and Emily.

Cuckoldtobe79Cuckoldtobe79about 4 years ago
Oh my god!

Fantastic, the numerous subplots and delicious interludes are magnificent! I’m on edge every time I read some of this story! Gets the angst going something fierce! Add to that Im currently trying to together the wife to cuckold me life is very intense at the moment. Picturing her instead of Jess makes for some real good dreams 😉👍

Dklover56Dklover564 months ago

Your stories are fantastic and incredibly sexy. We (my wife and I ) both love reading them all. Please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercrimfolk@crimfolk
I am editing Challenge 5 and will be submitting this week. Work has begun on Challenge 6 so there shouldn't be so long a wait for that one! Thanks for all the support and kind comments

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES