All Comments on 'Jessie'

by sexy_nimph

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Needed a better editor

It was pointless including the bar scene. Your story would have been much better utilizing the time in perhaps watching the gentleman get ready and helping dress him with him only squirming.

To think that any family member wouldn't notice another's voice or eyes is even too much fantasy to make a story believeable.

You do write well enough, but this story needed a more sensual quality that only a woman or a skilled author would include.

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
One hot little girl

This was a good story. Watching a man dress is not sexy. Shirt, pant, tie and jacket. But a woman is sexy whether she dresses or undresses. This little gal is definitley one to watch dress. I'm left wondering how life will play out at the old homested now.

sexy_nimphsexy_nimphalmost 20 years agoAuthor
Re: needed a better editor

As you know anonymous, I have already emailed you but just to inform everyone else, I specifically asked my editor not to change anything other than spelling and grammar. Anything else concerning the story was all down to me and me alone. So maybe you just need a new author instead? lol Take care all, thanks for reading and hopefully, enjoying my stories ;)

Ps- I had to vote to leave this comment lol so I opted for middle ground :~

Sexy_nimph (Alicia)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
thought it was good

This was a good story and I enjoyed it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
well done

great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wanton Lust!

A daughter is enraptured by virile, sexy father obviously in need of what a teenage pussy can provide! Nimph writes in her usual clear and erotic style. Put this on top you?re your reading list. For sake of eroticism, not being recognized by Daddy can be ignored. GP

KrraaazzzzyyyyyKrraaazzzzyyyyyalmost 20 years ago
Phewww....

Now I gotta clean up this sticky mess... Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Part 2 is Needed!!!

The story ended too abruptly but more can be built on this because this is a gem of a story. A suggestion for part 2 is the relationship development between father and daughter to one that is more openly sexual. Whatever you decide is up to you, but please make a second part to this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
OH FUCK

I believe I just went off in my own daughter . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

This was a very sexy story. Please write some more like this very sexy and explicit about father and daughter pleasuring each other. I had to have a shower and clean myself up after after reading it.

Thanks

Mike NZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
weeeeeeeeeehoooooooooo

man!!!!!!!! the story was soooooo hot. I can't think of anything else to say, it was simply ROCKING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
*deep breath*

absolutely delicious...the anticipation, when they were dancing was hotter than the sex itself.

WOW

keep it up! i'll be watching for more submissions from you to get me as wet as i am now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
best ever

holly crap that was one of the best stories i think i have ever read fuck id love to read more like this

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

The idea of incest at a masked ball, just pure genius! I loved this one. I give it a 5 for sheer sexiness and creativity. I love stories that have taboo acts done under condition of anonymity, thus making people do stuff that they might not dare to do knowingly. This is truly a "Blast from the Past" and deserves its red H. Yes, it was fast-paced and short, but still a clever and original stroke piece. Daddy/daughter is always a favorite of mine, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Stuff

Good pud-pulling material. Wish it could have been longer.

KonyhaKonyhaover 14 years ago
Luscious

This is a steamy story with a fast and steady build up and a clever seduction. Expressive word choice and just the right amount of physical details as well as descriptive sex created enough imagery to simply make me throb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous