Jessie, Michael and Claire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I didn't know was whether there was room for both her and me in Michael's heart. I asked him about it, and he said there'd be no problem, as long as I realized that Jessie wasn't going to go away. He only wished that he could love us both, in the same bed and the same life. That got me thinking about how that sort of arrangement would work.

Polyamory had never been on my bucket list of sex, but I searched my feelings to see if there were any objections, and found none. It all depended on whether Jessie had the same chemistry with me that she did with Michael. There was only one way to find out, so I told Michael that the next time they'd meet, I would be there, too. I told him, in no uncertain terms, that if there was any kind of spark, I'd try to seduce her. He kissed me and said, "Go ahead!"

And that turned out to be when Jessie visited us after the wedding in Elizabethtown. I met them at the restaurant, and was struck by her beauty the second I saw her. Her long brown hair, her Asian features, her snub nose, and inviting lips were all it took for me smile back. At that moment, she was the most beautiful women I had ever seen, all the more beautiful because she didn't seem to know how absolutely gorgeous she was. And she took a shine to me right away, I noted with relief. The more we talked, the more I felt we had in common. But most of all, I noted that we could trust each other with our feelings. That doesn't come easily for me.

When Michael left to visit the men's room, I told her how grateful I was that she had balled him. "He's practically a virgin, in some ways. His first lover was his wife, and she didn't know much about sex at all. I was his second, and you're his third. I want us both to teach him and be good to him. I think he's got great talent there, and after all the guys I've balled in my life, I should know." She nodded.

"Thank you for saying that," she replied. "I want what's best for Michael, too. If you'll let me share him with you, I'd be very, very grateful. You know, that sex was the best I ever had. I'm so thankful to you for teaching him all that stuff! I sure don't want to lose that!" She laughed, and I laughed too, but I was already trying to pick the best time to seduce her. "Honey," I thought. "If you're impressed with what I taught him, you'd be amazed at what I could teach you!"

As you know, that seduction happened as soon as we returned to the apartment. When I suggested that the three of us sleep together, I was prepared for a turn-down but she looked at Michael, and he nodded his assent. That surprised me. I didn't think any seduction would work that fast! But she was already seduced by Michael, and willing to be seduced by me. We undressed for each other and stood there naked, each delighted by what we saw. She was fascinated by my inner lips, longer than she'd ever seen on a woman before.

As for me, I was thunderstruck by her beauty and her poise. Everything about her -- her slim waist, wide hips, tuft of dark brown hair on her pussy -- screamed "Fuck me, woman!" And I had never ever seen such beautiful breasts before, not large but high and firm, the perfect size for groping, with their fat, dark nipples just begging to be sucked. I had to touch them, lift them, let them drop. To my delight, they rippled slightly as they fell. Nothing artificial there, just a completely natural woman's breasts, soft and inviting. They were everything I once wanted my breasts to be, before I was reassured by countless lovers that mine were fine just the way they were.

And you know the rest: the three of us naked on the couch, drinking champagne, and then giving Michael his first two-mouth blow job. I confess that while I enjoyed the feel of Jessie's lips grazing mine as they moved up and down Michael's shaft, my eyes kept traveling to the beautiful sight of Jessie's breasts, now dangling seductively. "I've got to have those nipples in my mouth," I thought. "I wonder if they're as sensitive as mine are?" As we played with Michael's cock, I let my hand drift up to her left breast to cup it, and felt the nipple stiffen in my palm. Hallelujah!

I suggested that we switch to a hand job, not only to slow down his excitement, but because it gave me a better view of her tits. Those tits needed to have cum on them, I thought. Then they'd be perfect! So when Michael finally spewed forth, I aimed the spew toward her breasts, covering them both with his load. She seemed surprised at first, even a little shocked. But when Michael and I started licking it off her, she didn't complain, and when we fell to sucking those perfect nipples, her hand drifted down to her slot, and I knew she was ours for the taking! I pushed her hand aside, replaced it with my own, and felt her hand on mine, pressing it into her clitoral hood.

And then it was off to bed for the best fucks I ever had in a long, rich life full of fucks, with two people I'd come to love and trust, and who loved and trusted me back.

***

Well, you've already probably guessed how the story ends. Jessie applied at the Adel company for the accounting job, and found that not only would they hire her, but they'd put her in a managerial position that paid more, since she was already familiar with the accounting system they were converting to, and they were counting on her to train the rest of the staff. She gave her two week's notice to Progressive, and within a month she was living with Michael and me.

We'd fuck every morning and every night, even when we girls were on the rag. We didn't care, and Michael didn't either. And on those first weekends, we scarcely got out of bed except to eat and use the bathroom. I hungered for those two bodies in a way I had never hungered for bodies before. My libido was high, but soon she found she could match me, almost orgasm for orgasm. Of course, Michael was only good for four or maybe five ejaculations a day, but he enjoyed watching us girls pleasure ourselves as he recovered, using an ever-growing collection of sex toys.

It wasn't always just the three of us, though. We'd take other ladies to our bed, and a few men, and a couple now and then. It happened that my menstrual cycle, already close to Jessie's, synced perfectly within six months, so whenever another man was involved, and he hadn't been snipped, we'd time it to our periods or just before, when neither of us was fertile. And to be surer, we insisted that the fertile guys wear special latex-free condoms that Michael got from somewhere. Jessie didn't like the feel of them, though, so she had an IUD installed, which gave her no problems whatever, and allowed her to fuck men whenever she wanted to.

The sex with those people was usually pretty good, but we didn't have that personal connection with others that turns good sex into great sex. And except for Mike, the men usually proved less than satisfactory, more interested in their orgasms and fantasies than ours. Once they'd cum into us, their interest would flag and it would be up to us or Michael to keep the flame burning during the group sessions.

I always encouraged Michael and Jessie to take as many other lovers as they wanted, and they did, at least at first. I'd set them up with some of my past fuckmates, male and female, and tell them to learn what they could from them and bring it back to me. And they learned from all of them, men and women alike. Michael wasn't into anal sex with men, although he seldom turned down a chance to give or receive a blow job. But he was happy to visit the women I knew who liked cock as well as cunt. "You've trained him well!" they'd tell me afterwards. "If all the guys had a girl as good as you coaching them, the world would be a better place!"

But it was really Jessie who was the real beneficiary of our open marriage. She came to love women as well as men. (And I'm proud to say that as often as not, when the woman showed her something that really rocked her world, they'd say "You know something? I learned that from Claire.") But what she learned most of all was that she was desirable to all of them, and could sexually satisfy anybody, male or female. Her self-confidence soared. And when she got home and shared what I'd learned with Michael and me, we would find ways to enhance every technique she'd learned with our own special brand of love-making. Or maybe it was just that special bond we had with each other that made it magical, that feeling of sharing each other's orgasms.

Now that we've been with each other for a while, our routine has settled down. We usually fuck every morning and every night, making sure everybody has an orgasm to start and finish the day. Unless we're having company, we seldom dress, preferring to have each other's bodies on display for our pleasure. To my delight, Michael has a cock about the same size when it's flaccid as it is when it's hard, and seeing it swing from his crotch is always eye candy to Jessie and me. But it doesn't stay soft once he's seen Jessie jogging on the treadmill, her beautiful boobs bouncing and smashing against each other. I can't blame him; the sight always gets me wet, too!

Would it surprise you to find that our love life can include a few kinks? For one thing, there's one or two Sundays every month that we call "Bondage Day," where one of us is tied to the bed and, for the next two hours, the other two do their best to bring the victim as close as possible to a climax. For Jessie and Michael, it's usually pretty gentle, as tortures go, although we're not above using anything from a feather to a riding crop. And we have a "safe word" to call everything to a halt, although we've never had to use it.

Just to give you an example, last Sunday it was Michael's turn. We tied him hand and foot to the bedposts, laying on his back and his legs pulled apart. He was naked and masked, and totally at our mercy. We started the session with light strokes on his cock to get him erect. Then we used a palm vibrator all over his body, paying special attention to the areas we knew were the most sensitive. When his cock started oozing pre-cum, we knew we were on the right track!

Over the course of the next two hours, we used clamps on his nipples, ice on his cock and balls, and dozens of kisses everywhere. He especially liked it when Jessie slipped a vibrating dildo up his ass and gave his prostate a tingle. Then we covered him with massage oil, letting him relax each muscle but keeping his cock at full hardness. Occasionally one of us or the other would straddle him and guide his cock into our vaginas...not all the way, but just long enough to let him feel our cunt muscles squeezing him before we let him slip out. Jessie would also oil up her beautiful breasts and tit-fuck him until he was on the ragged edge of an orgasm, and then drag her stiff nipples across his body. I don't have the boobs to do that to him, so I'm happy that Jessie does.

Two hours of this attention usually gets him to the point where all I need to do to trigger an ejaculation is simply blow on his cock or lick its tip with a flick of my tongue. Or it might be Jessie who administers the last stimulation to put him over the edge. Whatever the cause, we could always count on a show as impressive amounts of cum would spew out of his cock. Last Sunday, he did six separate spurts, one that went over his head, the next three landing above his chest, and then two more that reached his navel. As Jessie licked the sperm off his chest, I finished him off by slapping his still-hard cock, releasing yet another spurt, the last one just welling out of his cock and dribbling down onto his balls.

We untied him and led him, still trembling, into the hot tub, where we let him soak all his strained muscles back to some semblance of relaxation as we girls used the jets to treat ourselves to climaxes of our own. After a session like that, he won't even let us touch his cock for an hour or two. His next erection would be slow in coming, but would last for hours, allowing us to take turns riding him cow-girl, fucking him to a second orgasm, by which time we'd racked up quite a few ourselves!

When it's the turn of one of us girls to be the "victim," our tastes differ. Jessie likes to be masked, and have her partners kiss her, tickle her, pinch her, suckle her, or finger-fuck her. She never knows what the next sensation will be, or where it will take place, or how long it will last, so she's squirming in high anticipation. Her imagination runs overtime, and she's close to an orgasm within a few minutes of her getting tied to the bed. The next thrill might come from a tongue or a feather or a vibrator. It might come on her cunt, her cheek, her breast, her armpit, her belly.

She usually cums within the first hour, and continue to cum constantly over the next one ... one advantage we girls have over poor Michael! (Of course, it takes some skill to make sure that the orgasm stays at a slow burn rather than going "nuclear" and then dying before the session is up, but I've learned that skill from my countless hours giving girls orgasms and getting orgasms from them, and I can keep her just on the edge of that orgasm for a long, long time.)

Finally, I'd let Michael mount her and plunge his cock into her cunt, triggering that final orgasm that drenches the bed with her cum. More often than not, Jessie has to be helped from the bed and into the hot tub, supported by a partner on each side. If Michael hadn't already cum inside her, I'd fuck him right there in the tub with her as she watched and absorbed the energy of our own orgasms.

I, on the other hand, am really into pain. It's something we learned not long after we started Bondage Day, and it suprised me that they'd be willing to torture me. But I'd ask for more and more pain each time, and it challenged their imaginations to come up with toys we hadn't used yet. Our mainstays were the riding crop on my pussy or my nipples, followed by hot wax dripping onto the reddened skin. Jessie got really good at determining just how far up the candle had to be to have the wax at the right temperature, high at first and then lower as I got used to the pain.

They'd make a "bikini" to completely cover my breasts and pussy, build it up thick, and then crack it open with the riding crop to expose the red flesh. This was followed by ice, to numb the area and soothe the burns. Sometimes I'd be masked, so I wouldn't know what the next target would be, or how it would be tortured, but usually I preferred to see what was going on, and to see the signs of arousal on their own naked bodies as they played with me.

Michael had an erection the entire time, of course. But it was Jessie who really fascinated me. An expression would come over her face as she tortured me, a cruel grin that one would never have believed possible in such an innocent face. But, in a flash, the grin would disappear and she'd look at my body with adoring eyes, and gently kiss my wounded breasts as Michael would finally enter me and satisfy his urgent lust.

We even tried needle play a few times, piercing my nipples or my cunt lips...and, in one memorable session, my clitoris itself, after I begged and begged them to. God knows what got into me that night! That needle through my clit gave me more pain than I could bear, although it sent me into a climax that I swore I'd never forget. When Michael and Jessie heard my scream, they knew they'd crossed some sort of line, and reminded me of the safe word, but I shook my head and just asked then to remove the needles from my nipples and my clit.

Then I cried, "Slap my tits, real hard! Harder! Harder!" They realized that I hoped that the pain in my breasts would distract from the pain in my clit. They gave those small breasts of mine more abuse than they'd ever gotten before, until they reddened under the blows. That precipitated another series of orgasms that left me weak and trembling. And then I thanked them, declared how much I loved them, and told them to go ahead and fuck each other right there next to me, while I was still bound to the bed. By then, Michael had had a boner that was two hours old and ready to be plunged into a vagina, and Jessie's sweet cum was trickling down her leg.

Instead, Jessie took the needles from my cunt lips and gave me head, on her hands and knees, her legs spread wide and glistening vulva begging for a cock. Michael took the opportunity to enter her from the rear, and thrust in and out of her at the same tempo that Jessie was using to lick my cunt. I realized that Jessie was running the show, using her vaginal muscles to set the pace for his thrusts as she was licking and finger-fucking me. She had learned to have great control of her Kegels, and her timing was exquisite. And Michael and I had a great view of each other's eyes, already glazing over as the lust swept over us in wave after wave.

I heard them shriek as they came together, and then Jessie gave a final lick, a finger-thrust, and a nip on my poor clit, still oozing blood from the needle prick, and I came, too, drenching her face with my cum. They kissed me, untied me, and gently got me into the hot tub. I actually had another orgasm when the warm water washed against my super-sensitive tits. I never asked for another clit piercing, but was grateful that they would do that for me. "I always said we should get out of our comfort zone!" I said as we sat in the tub. "Thanks so much for getting out of yours, and letting me get out of mine!"

And while other lovers came and went, the three of us grew ever closer. Two years after we got together, we even got married before a dozen friends of ours, all listed in my "black book." We exchanged rings ... a six-ring ceremony, since we gave one to each of our partners. Everybody was naked and aroused, and when the reception was over, everybody's appetite for cake, champagne, and sex had been thoroughly satisfied. It was our way of thanking them for helping us become the loving, libidinous people we were, and simply hugging and kissing them wasn't enough.

The marriage wasn't exactly legal, of course, because they only allowed two names on the marriage certificate. (We drew straws, and Jessie got the short one.) After that, it amused me to introduce them to strangers when we were traveling: "This is my husband Michael, and this is my wife Jessie." We'd be met with either friendly smiles or blank incomprehension, which told us all we needed to know about how they'd accept our lifestyle. We also turned a lot of heads with three-way public displays of affection, when we thought we could get away with them.

It's been eight years now, and while we've had our ups and downs, our love has never wavered. In lieu of a legal polyamorous marriage, we formed ourselves into a corporation, so that we'd enjoy most of the benefits of marriage, like common ownership of property. And a marriage certificate is just a piece of paper, anyway. We never needed it to document our love, and never will.

But we long for the day when society values our special bond as much as we do. So when polyamorous marriage is recognized legally, as it must be some day, we'll be the first three in line at the courthouse! And you're invited! (And, if you turn us on, you can come along on our next honeymoon!)

12