Jess's Deceit During the Pandemic

Story Info
Jess starts her new "job" during the pandemic.
2.4k words
3.84
12.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trigger Warning: This content covers non-consensual, toys and BDSM play, spousal rape.

I was stuck, standing there looking at my husband with a guilty look on my face, nothing I could say would make the moment any less intense. He was standing there holding my laptop, which I already knew was pulled up on it that had him so fucking pissed. I was only planning on being gone to the gym for a little bit and being back before he got back from work but then had ended up staying in the sauna for too long. I had fallen asleep and after an hour I woke up dehydrated and dripping wet from sweat. Stepping out of the sauna, I had felt like something was off, at the time I thought it was from being dehydrated but I would soon find out it was from him finding out.

I had started my Only Fans account as a way to earn extra income during the pandemic since I had lost my job due to the shutdowns. Taking to working from home, I was making a decent income. I lied to Eric that I found work doing freelance writing, he believed me because he was busy keeping up with his job, the bills were getting paid so he didn't much question me past how my day was.

He handed my laptop to me and gritted through his teeth, "what the fuck, Jess! ". I met his gaze, his eyes locked onto mine and I found I couldn't stop staring at him and taking in the fullness of his disappointment and feelings of betrayal. I could sense it in his breath his eyes were screaming that he wished he could slap the shit out of me. He was not abusive in any way and had always treated me with respect, I had considered that me doing this might hurt him if he ever found out but he was more than hurt. He was pissed. I was still pretty dehydrated from the sauna and standing there I felt my blood pressure spike and my heart drop into my stomach. I couldn't even figure out what to say at that moment, I just stared at him.

"When the fuck did you start this? Is this how you've been making money? Do you meet any of these motherfuckers "... He spat out question after question, then continued, "I didn't need you to help in this way, you're selling yourself online and those motherfuckers are paying you to do that shit?? I'm fucking disgusted Jess! I don't care about the money if this is what you're going to do to get it. I do nothing but support you and I would never have done something like this, you're acting like a slut, you like degrading yourself and you're willing to make money being a whore! "

His words hurt as they bore into me and I felt ashamed from his verbal assault, I pulled my jacket tighter around me, tore my gaze from his, and started to walk towards the kitchen. I needed water and I had no idea what to say except, "I need water Eric, I feel like I'm going to pass out ". He watched me as I grabbed a glass and got water from the faucet, gulping down two glasses, and then stood facing the sink, I heard him take a deep breath and then put the laptop down on the counter.

In a flat tone, he said, "Obviously you need to have a moment, I need some time then me and you are going to talk". I waited until I heard the front door shut before I turned around to face the kitchen island, sitting there open to my fan page was evidence of all of the "work" that I had been doing for the past year. Also, open was my online account statement for the other account I had opened to hide the excess that I was earning. The checking account had over $200k in it and the statement of all of my "work" purchases that I had made to buy toys and lingerie was visible.

My mind quickly grew scared of if he had found my trunk and I zoned out while trying to make sense of how I could even begin to defend myself. I could have easily gotten a legitimate freelance writing job but instead had let myself do this. The idea had come from a friend of mine who was telling me how she had been making a lot of money doing the same thing. I had lied to myself thinking that Eric would never find out and that I would get away with doing this while still having the same type of relationship with my husband. At this point, I realize how stupid I was and that I had taken the easy way out using my body to make money.

As a 5' 6" white woman, with fairly large breasts, tattoos and piercings, and curvy and shapely hips and ass, I had attracted a fan base of over 30k and had several private clients who paid me extra to do additional special content. I looked at the laptop and saw that there were also my messages showing where men had asked to meet me and fuck me, I had messaged them back as if I was interested as they were buying content from me, I hadn't met them in real life though. I had daydreamed about it during my live streams sometimes, because of the nature of my work and the amount of sexuality it required, I grew curious to know what it would feel like to be fucked by different men and also fantasized about being used as a toy.

Eric has seen all of this! I internally facepalmed in shame while realizing that my falling asleep at the gym had caused him to come home before I got back and I realized I did not fully lock my laptop before leaving the house. I slowly just closed the screen and turned around to get another glass of water. I didn't know how long Eric would be gone but I decided that I would make a smoothie then go get in the shower. I would have to be ready to have this talk, even if I didn't know how to exactly get ready for that. I felt pretty fucked at that point but knew that a shower would help to calm me down.

Putting the cup down, I got all of the ingredients that I would need to make a post-workout smoothie then went to start the shower. It would take a little bit to heat up and by the time it was, I would have the smoothie done and could just take it with me. As I was leaning in the shower checking the temperature, I heard a faint sound as if a door had opened and shut and I quickly turned off the water to listen. After a few minutes, I didn't hear anything and so I turned the water back on, figuring that I was just hearing things, I needed to make sure to be drinking more water throughout the day.

I walked back into the kitchen and didn't see Eric; I began putting the ingredients and cup of milk I had sitting out into the blender. As I poured the smoothie back into the cup I was thinking and wondering when Eric would be back, walking towards the bathroom I was drinking the smoothie and had finished half of it before I was undressing. The shower was steamy by now and the entire bathroom mirror was already fogging up, I finished the rest of my smoothie then stepped into the shower, feeling the hot water begin to carry me away.

I am not sure how long I was standing there but after soaking my body under the stream of hot water, I started to feel as if time was going by more slowly and I felt each spray of the water more deeply in my body. I was suddenly getting more tired and I felt my body relaxing, figuring my body was crashing from my workout and being dehydrated I quickly washed my body, turned off the water, and stepped out; wrapping the towel around me I leaned against the sink for a moment. Everything was feeling very heavy and I was starting to feel a bit out of breath, maybe I had just got too overheated from the shower? I immediately wanted to lay down, standing up straight and walking into the room, I was able to make it to the foot of the bed before I collapsed onto it.

I could feel the towel that I had wrapped around me loosen and as my legs relaxed and hung off of the bed, my weight shifted so that the bottom of the towel rose to just below my ass cheeks. I couldn't help but close my eyes as the heaviness took over my body, feeling like I needed to sleep I let my eyes relax and very quickly found myself drifting to sleep.

_____________________

I felt strong hands pulling me by my arms and sliding me across the sheets to lay fully on the bed, and I could feel the cold air hit my warm skin as the towel came off of my naked body. My legs were being moved and I could feel the pressure of weight moving around on the mattress beside me. I was rolled onto my side where pillows were placed in front of my hips then I was rolled onto the pillows so that my hips were lifted and my shoulders and face were flat against the mattress. My arms were stretched forward and then locked into cuffs, and my legs were separated and my ankles tied to the corners of the frame. The entire time I was being moved, I was mindless and could only just lay there and experience what was happening. I couldn't think and my body and mind were still completely overcome by the need to sleep. When I stopped being moved, I felt the weight of a body climb next to me on the mattress and lean forward next to my ear, when he spoke my mind registered that it was Eric who was talking to me but not taking in what he was saying.

His mouth was right next to my ear and his breath tickled me as he began speaking to me, "since this is what you chose to do without thinking how I would feel about it, I took some time and figured out what I want to do about it. This is how our talk is going to go, I am going to talk and you are going to listen... however I will probably be repeating all this when that dose wears off, I bet that smoothie was so good...There is nothing that you can say that will ever excuse this shit and I don't know if I can ever look at you the same after seeing the shit you were doing and writing. But we are going to make this even and you're going to take responsibility for the way you hurt me and for lying while you made a fuck ton of money and hid it behind my back. You're a fucking disgusting and nasty ass bitch and I lost all respect for you, but you are going to help us get out of the debt we're in and you are also going to be my toy. I will never love you the same way again and you better pray to God, I don't divorce you over this and sue you for adultery! "

His breath tickled my ear and as he continued to tell me that I was in for hell as payback, he slid his hand onto my lower back, down to my ass, and into my crack. Rubbing something wet and cold on my hole, he began roughly working a finger into my ass, not waiting for the finger to be fully lubricated before pushing it in. He quickly added another finger and begin working them into my ass.

I was too heavy to respond to what was happening to me and I laid there as my body was entered, his fingers were starting to slide in more quickly and he added in a 3rd finger. I heard his breath speeding up and he began bringing up spit into his mouth. As he rammed a 3rd finger into my ass he spits onto the side of my face and eye socket. I could feel it dripping down my face and he whispered to my ear, "you want to act like a whore, you will get treated like one, I'm sure your fans won't mind either way ". He quickly pumped his fingers into my ass several times then pulled them out, shortly after they were replaced with a cold dry plug.

Eric started pushing the plug into my hole and it got almost all the way in before it started to get too tight, I could feel my body tensing in automatic response to my sphincter muscles being stretched. He hacked up another load of spit and spat it onto my face as he pushed hard onto the plug and it stretched my hole and roughly popped into my anus fully. My body automatically shivered and I heard a moan coming from my lips as my body moved in its stupor. My sphincter swallowed the plug and firmly suctioned it into position, Eric's spit was dripping into my mouth and down my nose. He firmly grabbed my ass cheek with his hand and squeezed, "I've been stressed this entire pandemic and come to find out you've been making more than enough to take care of things three times over, I'm thinking of taking some time off to de-stress and bitch, you're going to help me do it. I can't wait for you to wake up, for now, that plug is going to sit in your tight ass"

The anal plug stretching my hole was hurting me and it felt like I had to poop but couldn't, my body was not responding to me trying to move it and I was involuntarily moaning out at this point. My moans were making the plug stretch inside of me and eventually, the heaviness took me and I stopped feeling my body. Whatever he was going to do to me for revenge was going to happen whether I liked it or not, as things went dark the last thing, I felt was my bruising ass throbbing around the large plug.