Jewel

Story Info
When the wife's away ...
12.8k words
4.64
53.4k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look forward to these next ten days every year. Every year, my wife, China, and seven of her girl friends go away together somewhere for ten days. However China views leaving me alone for ten days, I'm not concerned. Being home alone for ten days means I can eat what I want, dress as I want and watch whatever television I want. I can also watch all the pornography I want on my laptop with the volume turned on. For me, it's a good trade off.

China and I have been married for twenty-three years. The twins, Gem and Lance, are away in school, sophomores in two universities in upstate New York only twenty miles apart. They share an apartment between the schools and rarely come home unexpectedly. We keep their bedrooms ready in our five-bedroom house just for those occasions when they do come home.

Every year China and her friends go somewhere different although they've had to repeat a destination on occasion when they can't agree or they particularly liked somewhere they had already been. This year they went to Mallorca, an island off the east coast of Spain in the Mediterranean. They left yesterday afternoon and China messaged me early this morning that they had arrived safely.

I have no vote on where they go or what they do after they get there and I don't ask questions when they get back. My only participation is to give China a hall pass when she asks for it and she always does. She also always gives me a hall pass while I'm at home. It doesn't have the same meaning since I'm home and she's not. I think she believes I have few opportunities to exercise the freedom that comes with the hall pass while at home and she's usually right. Usually.

China texted me when they arrived. I got the message about seven am and rolled over in bed to read it. Since I was awake, I got up, straightened the bed, took a shower and shaved even though I didn't have to. I dressed casually in cargo shorts and a tee shirt. No socks, no shoes.

I made coffee and drank it with toast while I watched the morning news on TV. I played some solitaire on my PC, watched a few MILFs take off their clothes on video and was heating up a frozen potpie in the microwave for a late lunch when the doorbell rang.

That usually meant some UPS delivery from Amazon so I ignored it until it rang a second time. I paused the video, put the laptop on the sofa next to me and went to the door. It's hard to describe my surprise when I opened the door and Jewel, China's sister, was standing there. It was a rare event. I hadn't seen her since the holidays. She looked tired and somewhat overwrought.

I invited her in and she sat on the sofa. I quickly closed and moved my laptop, hopefully quickly enough. I offered her something to drink. She asked for water and I got a large glass for her.

I sat in a chair next to the sofa and asked her what brought her here today.

"Norm," she opened. "Owen and I had a huge fight last night. I slept in the guest room and he left this morning still mad. He didn't talk to me and slammed the door on the way out. I didn't know what to do so I packed a bag and drove here to talk to China. She's always able to calm me and help me through these crises."

"Jewel, China isn't here. She's on her annual soiree," I informed her.

"Oh," she replied. "Maybe I can wait. When will she be back?"

"She just left. I don't expect her back for at least ten days."

"Oh. Norm, I have no place to go. I can't go home again, at least not soon. Can I stay here with you?"

"Jewel, I'm not sure that's a good idea. Maybe I can get a hold of China and you can talk to her?"

China had an international phone for this trip just for emergencies like this. I found the number and placed the call.

China answered on the second ring. "Norm? This is a surprise. What's the problem?"

"No bigger than the surprise I just had. Jewel's here," I told her.

"Jewel? My sister Jewel?"

"Yup. Your sister."

"She's at the house?"

"Yup again."

"How'd she get there?"

"She drove."

"That's over three hundred miles."

"It is. She left early this morning."

"What does she want?"

"She's left Owen again. She wants to stay here."

"Let me talk to her."

I gave the phone to Jewel. "It's China. She wants to talk to you."

Jewel took the phone and walked into the kitchen to talk to her sister. Ten minutes later, she came back and handed me the phone. "She wants to talk to you."

I took the phone and replaced Jewel in the kitchen.

"Norm," I heard China's voice.

"I'm here."

"I told her she could stay in the guest room," she shared with me.

"Is that a good idea?"

"It's the best I could think of. Why? Does it bother you?"

"I'm a little uncomfortable being alone with her until you come home. I was planning to be alone to just do as I please while you were gone."

"I sorry she showed up. I'm sure you can handle it until she leaves or I come home. I'll make it up to you somehow when I get home. Think of something dirty. We can also work on a more reasonable solution about her."

"Okay but I'm still uncomfortable."

"You'll be fine. Jewel's usually good company. I'm sure you guys will work it out together and you have a pass. Now let me get back to my dinner."

"Sure. Have fun."

"Have fun yourself," she giggled as she hung up.

I went back into the living room wondering why she mentioned my having a pass. Jewel was looking through a magazine she picked up off the table next to the sofa.

"Looks like you're going to spend some time in our guest room. Do you have any luggage?" I asked.

"I threw some essentials in a suitcase. It's in the car."

"Okay. You get your stuff and I'll make sure the guest room is presentable."

I was upstairs inspecting the guest bedroom and insuring there were enough clean towels in the attached bathroom when Jewel rolled a medium sized suitcase into the room.

"I'll let you get settled while I go downstairs and see it I can put together something for lunch."

"Why don't you let me take you to lunch as a thank you? It's the least I can do since I've inconvenienced you so much," she countered.

"That's not necessary but if you insist."

"I insist."

"I'll meet you downstairs."

I went to my bedroom and put on clothes more suitable for a public appearance in a restaurant. I was sitting on the sofa in the living room when Jewel came downstairs. She looked much better. It was obvious she had showered and put on a little makeup but that wasn't what got my attention. It was how she was dressed. Her loose, deep red blouse, hung dangerously low over her breasts. Low enough that it was apparent she wasn't wearing a bra. If she had been, the chest strap would certainly have shown. Her skirt was short and tight and her three-inch heels completed the appealing picture.

"I borrowed the shoes from China's closet. I hope you don't mind," she said.

I didn't mind. How could I? Why would I? Little Norm agreed.

Lunch was excellent, in more ways than one. We went to a nearby sports bar and shared wings with a couple of drinks each. When she licked her fingers, her prehensile tongue had more effect on me than the alcohol. We talked but I don't remember about what. I was unable to look up from her breasts that swung gently as she breathed and talked. Those infrequent times I did look up, she was looking back and smiling. I knew she knew what had my attention and I didn't care.

Back at the house, Jewel sat on the sofa again and I sat opposite her on a chair. She crossed her legs and swung her shoe on her toes. We talked for a short while and she dropped the shoe and uncrossed her legs, slowly. Very slowly and separated them more widely than I thought necessary. I wasn't sure whether I was seeing a shadow, dark panties or pubic hair.

She asked if I had anything to drink. I instinctively knew she meant something adult and not water this time. I told her I had multiple options and asked her what she wanted. She chose margaritas adding that "tequila has an interesting effect on me."

I left her in the living room and went into the kitchen to mix drinks. On the way, I stopped in the dining room to get the two-liter bottle of Lunazul Blanco Tequila. I mixed up a pitcher of margaritas and started back to the living room. Jewel was standing barefoot in the doorway watching me.

"Oh goodie," she said. A whole pitcher." She turned and went back to the living room. I stopped again to get two glasses and followed her. She sat back on the sofa with both legs tucked under her and her already short skirt looking more like a wide belt rather than a skirt. I put the glasses on the table in front of the sofa, poured two drinks and put the pitcher on table on the magazine she had looked at earlier.

I picked up my drink and started for the chair.

"Sit here," Jewel ordered, patting the sofa cushion next to her.

I sat next to her and we clinked glasses in a toast of sorts.

"Cheers," I said.

"Bottoms up," she responded prophetically and we took a sip. At least I did. Jewel guzzled almost half the glass.

I was sitting on Jewel's right holding my glass in my right hand. Jewel had her glass in her left hand and her right arm over the back of the sofa. She leaned over to clink our glasses again. I don't how she managed it. She could have twisted her body deliberately. It could have been accidental. She might even have arranged her blouse for it to happen, but her left breast fell out of her blouse when she leaned forward.

She ignored her costume malfunction as she touched our glasses. When she leaned back, she noticed my focus and looked down. "Oh my," she said. "That's inconvenient."

With both her hands unavailable, she looked at me and asked, "Would you like to help put it back where it belongs?"

How the hell could I answer that question? She was offering a choice between handling her breast for a short time while I returned it beneath her blouse or admiring it for a much longer time. It was large, beautifully proportioned with a small areola and a firm nipple. It was resting nicely against the bunched up fabric of her red blouse. I considered my options for a half second and chose option C. I leaned in and kissed her nipple.

"Oh," she said as she pushed her chest against my lips. In the process, she spilled some of her drink on my slacks.

"Damn," she said. "Let me help you."

She put her glass on the table, pulled her other hand from the back of the sofa and reached for my belt and zipper all with her breast swinging freely and my attention distracted.

"Whoa," I said. "You don't have to do that."

"Of course I do," she said as if I was some undereducated buffoon. "You can't wear them like that. They're wet and I'll bet they're cold too."

Her logic was perfect. How could I object if she wanted to remove my pants while one of her breasts was hanging out? I'd be drummed out of the boys club if I didn't let her have her way.

One minute later, I was sitting on the sofa in my boxers, no shoes, no socks and no trousers. Jewel had gone to hang my pants somewhere they would dry. When she returned, both her breasts were outside her blouse. "I thought this would be more comfortable," she said as she sat next to me and pointed at her chest. "What do you think?"

Another unanswerable question. Who was thinking? And who was more comfortable? I certainly wasn't and the tent in my shorts proved it.

I was being led and I knew it. Jewel wasn't taking me anywhere I hadn't considered the minute I opened the front door. I'd learned over many years, if a woman wanted to lead, it was always better to let her. She was infinitely less likely to screw it up than I was. Never the less, I spoke up, "Are you sure this is a good idea?"

Jewel looked at me as if I was from Mars. "Is what a good idea? We're just sitting here, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, having a nice time enjoying each other's company. What could be wrong with that?" she answered.

Her definition of wrong was different from mine but I had a hall pass. I was covered although Jewel was partially uncovered. A situation I was determined to correct.

"Actually, you don't look comfortable at all. Let me help," I offered. I took her drink from her hand and put it on the table. I reached forward, took the bottom of her blouse in both hands and began to move it up with the intention of removing it completely. She didn't object. She put her hands under her blouse and held it out as I pulled it up over her breasts. She then dipped her head and the blouse came off in my hands.

"That's better," I said.

"I agree," she said as she took the blouse from my hands and tossed it on the table. "Are you uncomfortable?" she asked.

"You have no idea," I responded.

"Let me help," she said. She leaned in to unbutton my shirt and her breasts swung forward with her body. I reached up and held one breast in each hand.

"I didn't want them to interfere," I said.

"Good thinking."

My shirt joined her blouse. "Comfortable?" she asked.

"Almost," I answered and looked down.

She followed my gaze. She saw what I saw. I was straining to escape my shorts.

She stared for a short moment and held up one finger. She stood up, dragged the table away from the table and stood in front of me. I was drunk but not on tequila. Her figure was immaculate. I hadn't fully appreciated it before. She was every bit as gorgeous as China. She was standing less than two feet from me. I could reach out and touch her but I didn't. I was smart enough to wait. I knew if I waited, I would touch her without limits on time or surface.

Jewel straightened her skirt, turned it around until the waist button and zipper was in front and opened the fasteners. With a slight wiggle, her skirt fell down around her ankles and she kicked it aside. My earlier curiosity was answered. She was wearing black bikini panties. Contrary to what you may believe, I wasn't disappointed. Now I got to remove them.

Jewel placed her thumbs in the waistband of her panties. It was my turn to hold up one finger. She stopped. I curled my finger and she moved closer to me. I slid my hands up outside her thighs and under the hems of her panties. She smiled and removed her hands.

I continued up inside her panties and hooked my fingers over the waist from the inside. I began to slide her panties slowly down and over her backside. She shifted to help me and moved closer. I moved her panties further over her thighs, knees and calves, all the time with my face so close to her pubis it was out of focus.

She put her hands on my shoulders for balance as I removed her panties from one foot and then the other. I brought the panties to my nose and took a deep breath.

"Pervert," she laughed, grabbed the panties and tossed them over my head.

With my hands on her hips, I moved her back slightly. In focus, her pussy was amazing. She hadn't shaved her pubic hair although it was expertly trimmed and pointed directly to a promise of things to come. Her clitoris was poking from under its hood and pointing back at her pubic hair. It looked tasty.

Further down, she was without hair. I thought she had shaved this area to prevent hair interfering with close up activities. I wasn't seeing her as she was under normal circumstances. Her labia were swollen like stretched balloons, glistening slightly and emphasizing the space between them. I wanted to reach out and separate them with my fingers but I didn't for reasons explained earlier.

Jewel stood there watching me watching her. She exhibited some ability at mind reading as she separated her legs further until I could see her inner labia waiting for attention.

She kneeled down between my legs and gripped the waist of my shorts. I lifted my ass and she slid my shorts down over my knees. I wasn't my normal self either. She didn't show the same restraint I had. She reached in with both hands and gripped my erection. She held it, bounced it, moved it around and slid her hands on it. She smiled and licked her lips.

She leaned in and kissed the head of my erection. "Later," she whispered. "First I want to fuck."

She stood up, pushed my shorts off with one foot, straddled my hips and slid down with me buried inside her. The sudden warmth and the tightness of her vagina almost caused me to drop my load immediately. I managed, with considerable effort, to contain myself. Jewel sensed the challenge I was battling and rested with me inside her until I relaxed somewhat.

With the restraints off, Jewel was off and running as well. She pushed her hips back slightly. Not enough to lose me, leaned in and kissed me. I had kissed her hundreds of times in the over the twenty years I'd known her but never like this. As soon as our lips touched, her mouth opened and her tongue pushed into my mouth. My mouth opened and we tried to swallow each other. We breathed in each other's mouth until we were dizzy from lack of oxygen. We took deep breaths and tried again. Our mouths were twisting and turning on each other. Her saliva was draining into my mouth and I was pushing it back with my tongue.

Halfway through the second kiss, her hips began to grind against my pelvic bones. She followed up by bouncing up and down repeatedly. She couldn't maintain the kiss with all the movement. She put her hands on my shoulders and leaned back, arching her back and pushing her breasts forward. I fought against the pressure of her hands until I could suck one breast into my mouth.

She moaned and moved even more vigorously. I sucked harder in response. When I held her nipple between my teeth and dragged them up gently, she went all stiff, stopped breathing and pushed down hard on my erection. Seconds later, she gasped a huge breath and began to hump me again.

We repeated the cycle twice more until I felt the pressure building beyond what I could contain. "Jewel," I managed to say.

"What?" she gasped.

"I'm going to cum," I told her.

"Go for it," she said.

"Inside you? Aren't you concerned you might get pregnant?"

"Fuck it. Go for it anyway. "I want to feel your cum inside me. I want that warm slime all over me, inside and out."

"But,"

"But nothing. Fuck me and don't quit early."

I did and I didn't. I hadn't pumped that much sperm since I was in my twenties. I don't know where it came from but it kept coming and coming.

When I was done, so was Jewel, for now. She moved back until my softening cock fell out of her and then she moved up and let our fluids drain onto my stomach. She rubbed her crotch against me and then moved down between my legs and began to lick the goo from my stomach.

"You're a crazy bitch, you know that," I said.

"Are you complaining?" she asked between slurps.

"Hell no. I'm not crazy. I'm waiting my turn though."

"You'll get your turn. As many turns as you want. Is that okay with you?"

"I can't wait."

She leaned up and used her right hand to flip my soft cock to the side. "I think you have to," she said.

Later, satisfied, Jewel stood up, took my shirt off the table, folded it, placed it on the sofa cushion and sat on it.

"Good thinking," I said.

"Years of cleaning couch cushions," she said.

I got up and checked the rest of the cushions. "I can't believe we were that neat," I said.

"We weren't. It was on you and I vacuumed it up already."

I refilled our glasses with warm margaritas and handed one to her. I sat down next to her and we drank to the past hour and the next ten days. We drank more and talked little. Jewel pushed me back into a corner of the sofa and crawled up on my chest with my arm around her. In this position, I could use one hand to fondle her breasts and the other to hold my drink. Jewel, on the other hand, could hold her drink in one hand and my cock in the other.

We settled into each other. Jewel whispered, "That was incredible."

"What took us so long?" I asked.