Jewel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not that I haven't wanted to forever."

"Me too."

"It must have been just the social conditioning. It looks like incest," she offered.

"It really isn't, though."

"Technically, no."

"Then there's China and Owen."

"Fuck Owen," she said. "But I am concerned about China."

"China gave me a hall pass."

"For her sister?"

"For while she was away and she knows you're here. I think she knew exactly what was going to happen. The way she told me to work it out with you and have fun on the phone. She even reminded me about my hall pass. I don't think there'll be a problem."

"After she gets home?"

"Let's take it one day at a time. She told me she owed me one. Maybe we can find a way."

"I'd like that."

"So would I."

The conversation, close quarters and gentle hands eventually worked their magic. My soft cock became a budding erection and more. Jewel noticed. How could she not? She leaned in and took my half erection into her mouth with the obvious result.

"Jewel," I said. "I think we should take this upstairs."

"Right," she agreed. "No reason to risk the couch cushions again."

We gathered our clothing and I followed her upstairs. I gave her a three-step lead. Better view that way. Once again, her woman's intuition sparked. She stopped, looked back and caught me looking.

"Like the view?" she asked.

"I do. Don't move," I told her.

I stepped up behind her, two steps below, put my face between her legs and dragged my tongue between her lips and up over her rectum.

"Shit Norm. Be patient. I don't want to have to clean up the stairs either," she laughed.

"Just setting the sequence of events once we get to the bedroom."

She laughed harder.

We tossed most of our clothing in a pile to be washed later. Jewel took my hand and pulled me into the bathroom. "I could use a shower. How about you?" she asked.

Our bathroom has a shower and a separate soaking tub. The shower isn't very large but it has handled two people before so I didn't see why it couldn't do it again.

"Sounds terrific," I said and I turned on the shower to warm up. When it was warm, I adjusted the temperature to just pleasantly hot and waited with the door to the shower open. Jewel didn't need nudging. It had been her idea. She stepped in with me and closed the door. I turned her around, poured some body wash into my hands and began to use my hands to wash her shoulders, back and ass. I kneeled down to finish her legs. She put a hand on my head to keep me down and handed me the bottle of body wash.

I put more on my hands and began moving up the front of her legs. She spread her legs as I moved up and I washed her pubic area and the area around her ass. I took the opportunity to move a very slippery finger against her rectum and pushed it inside her. She flinched slightly and spread her legs further apart.

"Dirty boy," she said.

"Clean fingers," I responded.

I popped my finger out of her rectum, added more body wash and continued up her torso. Her breasts attracted most of my attention. Her soft breasts and my warm slippery hands blended together and the feeling was supernatural. I watched her face as I rubbed and squeezed her breasts and nipples. Her closed eyes and tossed back head told me I was doing something right.

When I grudgingly moved up to her shoulders, she took the bottle of wash from me and turned me around. She washed me similarly to how I washed her. On her knees behind me, she didn't wait for her opportunity. She pushed a slippery finger up my ass and laughed at my reaction.

I turned around, forcing her finger back into the humid air. She adjusted herself until she was sitting on the floor between my legs. She began to wash my testicles and cock with the same attention I gave her breasts. When she was satisfied they were as soapy as they could get she said, "Give me the showerhead."

I took the showerhead on its stainless steel hose and handed it to her. She used it to rinse every corner, crease and crack around my genitals. Satisfied she had rinsed off all the soap she handed the shower head back to me and took my erection into her mouth. I'd done many things in the shower with China, including blowjobs, but this felt different. Jewel was swallowing the end of my erection and pulling off when she had to breathe. She did it repeatedly and I began to move my hips in sync with movements of her head and mouth.

"Fuck my face," she said.

When I didn't move fast enough she said more loudly, "Fuck my face. I've had your cum in my cunt and now I want it in my mouth."

I put my hands on the shower glass over her head and began to move my hips in earnest. I could feel the head of my cock slipping into her throat and back out when I withdrew. Over and over, I moved in and out of her throat until I couldn't contain myself.

My erection suddenly enlarged and I began to spew into her mouth. The first shot went down her throat and the rest into her mouth when she pulled back slightly. When I was done, she removed my cock from her mouth and looked up at me. When I looked down, she opened her mouth to show me my ejaculate on her tongue and then made a production of swallowing it, twice. Her open mouth showed me it was gone.

"Dirty girl," I said.

We rinsed off and got out of the shower. We dried each other with towels, playing with each other, tweaking the more sensitive spots and laughing like teenagers finding things for the first time. Jewel dried her hair and I brushed it out for her. We brushed our teeth with my toothbrush and headed for the bed.

We lay in the bed, under the covers with me spooned up behind her and my arms around her body with my hands on her breasts. I nibbled her ear and kissed her neck. She wiggled her ass against my cock to check my progress. I checked her progress with one finger. I wasn't ready for quite a while. She was never not ready.

Impatient with my own progress, I rolled her onto her back and positioned my face between her legs. Her clitoris was up and begging for attention. It wasn't just up it was erect. I'm not a clit expert but I doubt there are many clits larger than Jewel's clit. I had the thought that there had to be men with smaller cocks.

I took her clit between my lips and pulled. Jewel jumped in response. I did it again and then moved it back and forth with my tongue, pushing it aside each time and letting it snap back when I released it. Each time Jewel reflexively reacted. I ran my tongue around it several times, took it in between my teeth and scraped them along its length. I grabbed it between my lips and sucked, much like she sucked my erection. Her reactions became increasingly intense until she stiffened up and pushed my head away from her with her hands. "Please stop," she cried.

I crawled up alongside her and held her in my arms until she stopped shaking. "Are you all right?" I asked.

"I'm all right. I've never been better. Thank you for that and thank you for stopping."

"Clue me in. I thought I was pleasuring you."

"Oh, you were pleasuring me. I've had many orgasms. Some of them were intense. So intense I wondered if there was a limit to how intense I could stand. Now I know. I have a limit."

"I should be more careful? Stop sooner?"

"No. Take me there as often as you want. Just back off near the end and let me rest before starting again."

My erection was at full attention during my clit play but had backed off a little when I became concerned. Jewel quickly corrected the problem and pulled me up on top of her and we began a gentle slow stroking fuck. It built slowly. Eventually, her legs were over my shoulders and I was stroking firmly holding myself up on my arms over her. She had a number of small orgasms, holding me tightly against her each time. She had one more intense orgasm where her vagina squeezed me so tightly I could hardly move.

After that, I slid out of her and lay on my back holding her with her head on my shoulder. She reached down and began to stroke my still hard cock. "Poor boy," she said. "You still need a release."

"I'm good," I said but she continued to use her hand without hesitation. When I neared orgasm, she moved down on my body and directed my ejaculate all over her breasts. When she had all she could get she crawled up alongside me, rubbing my sperm into her breasts. She lay alongside me on her back. "Rub it into my breasts please," she asked.

We fell asleep that way. When we woke several hours later. my hand was stuck to her breast with dried sperm and the rest of her chest was covered in a hard crust. She removed my hand very carefully and headed into the bathroom to take another shower. I cleaned up and waited on the side of the bed for her to finish her shower. It was dark outside. I looked at the clock. It was after nine pm.

"It's late. Could you use something to eat?" I asked when she came back into the bedroom.

"I suppose I should eat something. Where do you want to go?"

"It's late. I suspect we won't find anything open except so fast food locations and we've have to get dressed."

"What other choices?"

"Delivery?"

"What might that be like?"

"Probably pizza or Chinese."

"We'd still have to get dressed when they came to the door or I could just take it from him naked," she suggested as she pirouetted in front of me.

"He'll tell everybody if he doesn't have a stroke. That leaves scavenging through the refrigerator for whatever there is."

"I like that. We don't have to get dressed. I really like being naked with you."

"I like being naked with you too. Raiding the fridge it is."

We found the makings of a salad and split it with two beers before retiring to the living room to relax.

"Want to watch a movie?" I asked.

"We could," she answered. She noticed my laptop resting along side of the sofa. She picked it up. "What were you watching when I got here?" she asked.

"Busted," I thought. "I hope I haven't fucked up." I opted for honesty. "Just some pornography," I said.

Jewel opened the laptop. The screen lit up with the last scene on the screen. It showed a naked, middle-aged woman, sitting on the edge of a bed. The URL was something like "milf.com."

"A MILF?" Jewel asked.

"Go easy on me," I begged. "I was planning on spending ten days alone. Now I'm sure I won't be looking at porn."

"Why not? You like porn. I like porn. Why shouldn't we watch some porn?"

We spent the next hour cuddled together with the laptop. Jewel was at the keyboard. She was much better than I at finding good videos. She also had memberships in a number of the popular sites. Shortly after we began, Jewel raised my interest and sat on my erection with me inside her. She pulled the computer on her lap and settled in for more viewing with me looking over her shoulder. We didn't move around a lot. Whenever she felt that my erection was losing interest she would wiggle her ass around until I returned to a satisfying level.

At one point, she brought up a series of anal videos. They showed woman after woman having sex in her ass. "Have you ever tried that?" she asked.

"No," I answered. "Neither of us has brought it up."

"Would you like to try it?"

"You have?"

"No, but I've thought about it. Owen is a conservative. Missionary only. So, would you like to try it?"

"Possibly."

"You could go deeper."

"Can we just play it by ear, or ass, if you will? If it's a natural extension of where we are then we could give it a plunge."

"Ha, ha. Plunge. Deal. We'll give it a try."

I wasn't going to argue with her about trying anal fucking, avoiding another stupid thing I might say.

The porn didn't really compare to reality. We put the laptop away and focused on our immediate activity. Jewel was sitting on my lap, with her back to me and her legs spread, humping up and down on my erection. I was steadying her, holding her breasts in my hands. Our position evolved until she was on her knees on the sofa and I was behind her, also on my knees, pumping vigorously in and out of her.

"Okay," she said. "Put it in my ass."

I paused for a second.

"Don't be such a pussy. Do it. I won't break and if it feels bad or hurts, I'll tell you and you can stop."

"What if it hurts me? I asked and I began stroking again.

"Same thing. You stop. I stop. We both stop. I think you're lubricated enough. Try it."

"Okay but let me prepare you more."

I used my fingers to gather fluids from Jewel's vagina and used it of lubricate her rectum. When I was ready, I pushed a finger into her ass. We had been here before so I thought it wouldn't be too much. It wasn't. Jewel pushed back and wiggled for more. I got more lubricant and pushed a second finger into her. "Relax," I suggested.

When I took my fingers out, her rectum remained open and dark inside. Things looked possible. I got a third helping of goo and put three fingers in. When I took them out, I moved my erection to the opening and pushed without success.

"Push harder. This is going to work. I know it."

I pushed. Jewel pushed back. I pushed again and Jewel pushed back again. Another push and I was inside her. The head of my cock disappeared inside her rectum.

"Wow," said Jewel. "That's really tight."

"Does it hurt?"

"No. Push further."

I used my fingers inside her vagina to gather lubricant, lubricated the rest of my erection and pushed. I slid inside her up to my pubic bone. There was no space between her ass and my stomach.

"God, I feel so full. Can you go further?"

"Jewel, baby. You've got all I've got. There is no more."

"Good then. Have at it. Fuck my ass."

The tightness of her sphincter was like nothing I'd ever felt before. Beyond that, there was nothing. Just warm empty space. I stroked inside her and she moved with me.

"Damn Norm," she moaned. "I think I'm going to cum."

She wasn't alone. The squeezing of my erection as I passed in and out through her rectal muscle was stimulating me in ways I'd never experienced. It was working, however. I was going to cum inside her ass.

I could feel Jewel shaking as her orgasm took over. At the same time, I pushed hard into her and ejaculated.

"Shit, that's so warm," she cried and her body stopped shaking and stiffened. Her legs shot straight out and we fell together on the sofa with me on top and still inside her.

My erection softened but the tightness of her ass kept me trapped inside her.

"Okay," she said when she was able to talk. "Pull it out, slowly."

I came out easily with an audible pop.

She turned over and hugged me. "That was incredible."

"I agree."

She kissed me. "No. I really mean it. It was incredible."

"Better than fucking?"

"No. Different. I prefer fucking, but anal could be nice once in a while for a change."

We wandered up to the bedroom. We hugged, kissed, screwed and finally slept. I woke up in the morning with Jewel sucking on my morning erection. When I moved she took a short break. "Good morning. I hope you don't mind."

"I have no mind right now."

"Then I should continue?"

"Have at it. Do your best."

Jewel worked on me until she judged I was close to exploding and then straddled me and began to ride my hips. That lasted for several minutes and I pushed her to spin around and straddle my face. She turned and I grabbed her hips and pulled her puffy, glistening lower lips to my lips while she began to work my erection with her other lips.

I was having fun probing her with my tongue and rediscovering the beauty of her clitoris when, without notice, I came in her mouth. It was as much of a surprise to her as it was to me. She raised her head with goo flowing out of her mouth and nose. I couldn't hold her as she left me on the bed and raced to the bathroom choking.

I stood in the open bathroom door watching her blow her nose and spit into the sink. "That's a hell of a way to start the day," I said.

She nodded, blew her nose again, wiped her face with another tissue and said, "Why the hell didn't you warn me?"

"Nobody warned me," I explained.

I walked up behind her and put my arm around her. "Are you alright?" I asked.

"I will be. Can we agree not to do that again?"

"The whole scenario or just the ending?" I asked.

"Just the ending," she said.

"Good choice," I said. "In my defense, I was so lost in how good I was feeling and how engrossed I was with your obvious pleasure that I completely lost awareness of my own body. Almost an out of body experience."

"I'd think that was bullshit if I hadn't been there myself. Let's consider it one of the unexpected aspects of uninhibited sex."

"You think something like it might happen again?"

"I do. It could have been breathtaking, pun intended, if I'd inhaled at the wrong moment."

We kissed with a future promise, brushed our teeth and headed out to the kitchen to look for breakfast.

The choices were slim. I suggested we go out for breakfast.

"We'll have to get dressed," Jewel complained.

"I'll be fun and good practice so we don't forget how."

Jewel punched me on the arm and went back upstairs to get dressed. I put on briefs, shirt, trousers, socks and shoes. Jewel put on a one-piece short dress she found in China's closet and a pair of flats. "It's a compromise," she said when I commented.

We had breakfast at one of those chain restaurants with overlarge omelets, too many pancakes, fake maple syrup and passable hot coffee. Then we went to Whole Foods to shop for food for the rest of the week. I was looking for ready-made meals while Jewel was looking for ingredients. She sealed the deal when she convinced me she was a good cook and would be happy to fix our meals.

We made another stop for beer, complementary wine for the meals Jewel was planning, Toto's vodka and a replacement Lunazul tequila.

Jewel had her dress off almost before the door closed after we got home. She was persistent in trying to get my clothes off while I was just as persistent in getting the perishables into the refrigerator.

"Come on," she kept repeating. "I want to try what we were doing this morning again with a different ending."

"Okay," I agreed. "Head upstairs and I'll be there in a moment."

She ran upstairs, giggling audibly.

I stuffed the groceries in the fridge somewhat haphazardly and started for the stairs. My phone buzzed and I looked at my messages. China was checking in and asking how I was doing. I told her that everything was fine at home, Jewel wasn't a problem and she should have fun and not worry about us.

Upstairs, Jewel was kneeling on the bed naked waiting for me. I started to remove my clothing but not fast enough for her. She jumped out of bed to help me and then jumped back on and pulled me with her. She pushed me on my back, straddled my head and lowered her mouth to my mostly limp cock.

It took us seven or eight minutes to reproduce the place we were just before she snurfed my cum. We were both intently aware of our situation as we approached our orgasms. In a reversal of fortune, Jewel came in my mouth without warning. I swallowed reflexively and laughed. In response, she pushed her pussy down hard on my mouth and attacked me with a long, deep, sucking inhalation of my erection with the expected result. I came in her mouth and she successfully swallowed.

She turned around, put her arms around me and kissed me. "That was much better," she opined.

"It was. Let's make it a regular practice."

"Let's," she repeated.

We lay quietly together for several minutes and then got up for a second start on the day.

We took a shower together. No fucking but not exactly platonic either.

Downstairs, I began to pick up in the living room. Jewel found the vacuum cleaner in the front closet and did the carpet. She then cleaned up in the kitchen. She found the day old potpie in the microwave and tossed it in the trash without comment. I did the laundry we had generated, including the sheets. Afterward, I did the floors in the kitchen.