Jewel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure."

"Jewel wanted to finish but she gave up my cock to China. "Only for a short time. I want to finish him," she said.

China pushed her mouth down on my erection until it was against the back of her throat. She began to gag and pulled back.

"You've got to relax your throat and hold your breath. Try again," encouraged Jewel.

China tried again until I was against the back of her mouth again. "Now relax your throat and push slowly," suggested Jewel.

She pushed slowly and held her breath. I could feel her fighting her gagging reflex. She backed off a second time, took a deep breath and tried again. This time I felt my cock slip into her throat and tears came from her eyes. China was delighted at her success. She dried her eyes and pushed up and down, alternatively breathing deep and holding her breath. "That's enough for now," said Jewel. "I want to finish him off."

She got her wish and we went down to breakfast. China started for her closet to find a robe when she noticed Jewel heading out the door naked. "She's not going to dress?" she asked.

"No she's not."

"How about you?"

"I haven't been dressing either."

"I've got a lot of catching up to do," she said as she headed for the door naked.

I headed for the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth. By the time I arrived in the kitchen, the table was set, the coffee and juice were poured and Jewel was finishing the details of huge bacon and cheese omelet. I sat across from China. Jewel delivered one-third of the omelet to each of us and sat on the side of the table between us. We nibbled our omelets in silence until China opened with, "Thank you both for that wonderful welcome home and that surprise wake up call. I love both of you."

"You're welcome," I offered.

"So, share with me some details if you want to," she asked. "How long did it take before you jumped in bed together after Jewel got here?"

I looked at Jewel and she nodded slightly. "About five hours," I said, "and we were on the sofa," I added.

"That soon," she mulled.

"Well, we had gone to lunch and we were drinking. One thing led to another and then another and then we were all over each other. Sorry," Jewel added.

"No need to be sorry. It was inevitable. If not now then certainly in the future. I'm actually happy you're together sooner rather than later. It makes life easier and more interesting."

China didn't explain further and we didn't ask. I continued to consume my omelet. I was sipping my juice when China asked, "So tell me, how many times have you guys had sex in the last ten days?"

I almost spit the juice across the table at her. I looked at Jewel. She looked at me. I motioned to her. I left it up to her to answer. She swallowed and asked, "Is it necessary that you know?"

"Not really, but I would like to know. You don't have to answer but knowing helps me understand how real your relationship is."

Jewel hesitated and looked at me for help. I nodded at her and said softly, "Go ahead. Tell her."

"I'm not really sure. I haven't been keeping score, but over the last ten days, maybe forty times, maybe more," she said hesitantly.

That seemed low to me. Maybe she wasn't counting blowjobs or clit sucking.

"That many," considered China. "I'm not sure Norm and I had sex that many times during our two week honeymoon but, then again, it wasn't the first time we had sex."

Jewel then asked, "How many times did you have sex during the last ten days?"

Fortunately, I hadn't just taken a sip of juice. Jewel was touching on a subject I've always been reluctant to touch. I wanted to know but I didn't want to know either. Now I might get an answer and I wasn't sure I wanted one.

"Only once," China answered casually.

I was amazed at my reaction and more amazed that it didn't spill all over the table. My wife had sex with another man while away on vacation. My heart skipped a beat and I saw green. I immediately shut down my reaction before it was obvious to the women. "Norm," I thought, "How stupid do you want to get? You've been fucking your brains out for a week and a half and you're upset at China getting laid just once. Get a grip on yourself. It's not meaningful, as opposed to what you and Jewel have been doing and it has nothing to do with her love for you."

China was staring at me intently. I'm sure she had an idea of my reaction. "It was spontaneous and meant nothing. I didn't even have an orgasm," she added.

"You don't have to go into detail," I said.

"I want to. I want you to know how little it meant to me. We were out, drinking and dancing with some of the men in the bar. One of them put his hand on my ass under my dress and whispered in my ear that he'd really like it if I took off my panties. I was drunk enough to think it was a good idea and I did, right there on the dance floor."

"I understand," said Jewel. "Something similar has happened to me while I was out drinking."

I was hearing about events in the lives of women that they never talk about with us men and we're probably better off not knowing.

"Then you understand," continued China. "We kept dancing and his hands roamed all over under my dress. He moved one hand in front and slid it down between my legs. Then, one thing lead to another, as you said, and we ended up in the hall behind the bar with me against the wall and him fucking me. It lasted only three or four minutes and I left the bar immediately after."

"That's not sex. It sounds more like rape," Jewel sympathized.

"It wasn't. I did it voluntarily. I knew what I was doing. I wanted to know what it would be like. I wanted the excitement even though I was disappointed and ashamed afterward." She looked and me and asked, "Can you forgive me?"

"I don't have to forgive you. You did nothing wrong. I don't think I'd have done anything different under the circumstances and I did give you a pass. I love you; I still love you and I'll always love you."

One thing lead to another and China and I rushed upstairs while Jewel cleaned up after breakfast.

Jewel was adamant that she was finished with Owen. Later in the week, we drove the three hundred miles to her previous home when she knew Owen wouldn't be there. We retrieved most of her personal belongings and an envelope of cash they kept in the house for emergencies. Jewel declared the trip an emergency and convinced herself she was taking the money appropriately. We drove home the next day after overnighting in an upscale hotel with an enormous bed and room service. We didn't give a shit about the condition of the sheets and it showed when we left.

We got home early the next afternoon and China helped Jewel settle permanently in the guest room. I heard them giggling and laughing as they moved the furniture around. I think they christened Jewel's new digs when things got quiet for two hours.

You might think that the frequency of sex I had would increase significantly with two hot and over active women in the house. You'd be wrong. We settled into a comfortable life together. We slept mostly in the master bedroom. Jewel rarely slept in the room she and China had spent so much time preparing for her and when she did, she was even more rarely alone.

We're living a polygamous, real life, relationship. Clothing is optional and we're not always naked at the same time. Jewel frequently refers to us as married and neither China nor I correct her. We're living with seven relationships. One for each of us alone. Three more for the various pairs between the three of us and the last a three-way bonding. We find time to feed all seven and nobody seems unsatisfied. I still play golf or poker with my men friends, the girls go out with their girl friends, sometimes singly and other times together. China has suggested the Jewel accompany her next year on the annual girls outing. I don't think it's a good idea but I don't have a vote on that decision. I take each of them to dinner individually and we frequently go out as a threesome. Let the neighbors think whatever they want.

The sleeping arrangements are spontaneous and we're free to sleep alone any time we want, or need, to. There's plenty of beds.

We agreed to not include toys in our sex play and masturbate only as a last resort.

I think the women have created some sort of schedule but I can't figure out what it might be. Events don't occur on the same day of the week and in no discernible sequence. I really don't care. I'm enjoying the randomness of my life.

We spend a lot of time together, naked on the sofa, curled up together watching a movie or some sports event. Not really sexual but not really not sexual either. I'm surrounded by beautiful, full breasts and the women seem to get satisfaction just holding my joystick.

One evening I offered a toast that I had found on the internet and I thought they might find funny. We clinked glasses of wine and I said, "Here's to panties, they ain't the best thing in the world, but damn close to it!"

"If we ever wore panties," said China dryly.

We found that funnier than the toast.

I never dreamed that retirement would be so perfect.

There's only one thing missing from our lives together. Nobody searches for porn on the computer.