Jewel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tasks took longer than they should have. Every time we passed each other, we took the opportunity to touch, squeeze a tit or ball and kiss. We only paused once for a quick fuck when we squeezed by each other in the hall and my erection, a seemingly constant companion, rubbed along her ass cheeks and bounced between them. It was a quick appetizer, not a full meal for either of us.

I sat in the living room and caught up on the news while Jewel went back upstairs. When I went upstairs, I found her with her eyes closed in the soaking tub in the bathroom. There were candles lit around the tub and she had a glass of red wine in her left hand. Her breasts were floating invitingly on the surface of the water among the bath bubbles. I sat on the edge of the tub and lifted one breast with my right hand.

"Can't a girl get a few minutes alone without a man taking advantage of her?" she asked.

"You hate it," I said.

"Can't say I do," she responded. "Actually, it's very nice but give me a few more minutes. Think of it as my recovery time and a recharging my batteries for the rest of the day."

"Okay. Call me if I can help."

I went back downstairs and settled down with my laptop to play some solitaire. I was just searching for some porn when I heard Jewel call me from upstairs, "Norm, darling, could you please come up here and help me?"

Jewel was lying on the bed in the guest room wearing a black peignoir I had given China for Valentine's Day one year. She'd only worn it once and she looked terrific in it. It looked just as terrific on Jewel. She was lying on her side, head supported on her left hand and arm and her right leg seductively bent at the knee. "I managed to get this on easily," she cooed, "but I'm having a little trouble getting it off. Do you think you could help me?"

I was going to help her but not soon. She looked delicious lying on the bed with the black, almost transparent material framing her alabaster skin and light hair. I thought, "This is going to take at least an hour," as I lay on the bed beside her and rested my head on my right hand. Her slightly puffy lips outlined her ivory teeth through the small space between them. Her eyes were bright and glowing with expectation.

I wanted to fulfill her expectations but not without a few detours along the way. I looked at her and I felt responsible. Responsible for her, for me, for China, for all of us. I didn't realize it at the time but this moment was a turning point in our relationship. For almost twenty-four hours, I'd been in lust for this woman. Now I wanted to love her. I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Gently. Softly. Passion without recklessness. "China," I thought, "forgive me but I love this woman."

Instinctively, she must have sensed the change. She responded with a softer kiss. No open mouth. No tongue. Just lips. Passion with a caress.

I reached up and moved her hair from her face to behind her ear. I slid one arm beneath her neck and the other over her body. She wrapped her arms around my body and put her head on my shoulder. We lay like that, holding each other tightly, for several long minutes.

I rubbed her back with one hand and she rubbed between my shoulders with the same careful touch. I slid my other hand down, over her hip and let it rest on her cheek. Her right leg moved over my hip and she hooked the back of my knee with her heel. Each movement led to another kiss. Each kiss lingering a little longer. She gripped my lower lip between her teeth and smiled when she let go.

Jewel leaned back and started to unbutton my shirt. It seemed appropriate so I let her go. I helped her remove my shirt and she threw it over her back to somewhere behind her. She pushed me on my back, kissed my neck, and down my chest until she could nibble my underdeveloped nipples. When she tried to kiss down further, I stopped her, brought her face up to mine and kissed her on her lips.

I pushed her on her back, kissed her neck and down her chest through the fabric of the nightie until I nuzzled her breasts. I kissed one breast and then the other. The slightly roughness of the fabric between my lips and her nipples caused each one of them to rise to attention and stand proudly waiting for more.

I lay back alongside her and kissed her lips. She took her turn. She sat up next to me, got on her knees and undid my belt, the waist button and the zipper of my slacks. I helped her slide them off my legs and on to the floor at the side of the bed. She kissed my chest, down to my navel where she paused for a moment. She kissed further down to the waistband of my briefs. When she reached for the waist of my shorts, I stopped her again. She kissed my lips instead.

I got up on my knees in front of her and kissed her lips again and twice more. I used the fingers of both hands to touch her eyes and closed the lids. My hands moved down her body, gently pressing the fabric of the peignoir against her skin as I moved. I took the hem of her top and slowly lifted it up her body and over the mounds of her breasts. She lifted her arms and I drew the material in my hands off her head and down her arms. I reluctantly tossed the top aside.

She kneeled in front of me, eyes closed, back arched and breasts pushed forward. Irresistible and I didn't resist. I held each breast in one hand and kissed each nipple, gently pulling on each with my lips. I kissed her lips again and leaned back.

She waited for a pregnant moment before she opened her eyes. I was kneeling in front of her with my eyes closed. She knew what to do next. She reached for my briefs. I moved to a sitting position to help her and she managed to pull them down my thighs, over my knees, past my ankles and off my feet. I don't know where they ended up. She leaned in, held me in one hand and kissed my erection. She licked around the head and hefted my testicles in the other hand. She then kneeled up and kissed my lips.

My turn. Jewel moved to a sitting position without waiting and closed her eyes. I put one arm behind her shoulders and moved her gently to her back on the bed. I kissed her lips, her breasts, her navel and her stomach at the waist of her sheer black panties. I put my fingers under the waistband and moved her panties off with her help. I threw them away randomly. I didn't care where they landed. I kissed below her navel down to the edge of her trimmed pubic hair. Simultaneously, I moved one hand up her inner thigh. He legs separated and I moved my hand until it barely touched her swollen labia and stopped.

Her hips moved in protest but I didn't move further. Instead, I moved up to lie alongside her. I pushed one arm under her neck and the other over her body. Her arms wrapped around my body. Her head rested on my shoulder and her leg hung over my hip with her heel behind my knee. We were back in the position we started in but without clothing.

I could feel her breathing on my chest and her heartbeat against my side. I moved my hand to her cheek and pulled her against me. She did the same. We were tight against each other with my erection pressed between our stomachs. After several long minutes, I pushed my erection down until it released between us and between her legs. She was kissing my shoulder with hundreds of tiny pecks with an occasional touch with the tip of her tongue.

She shifted slightly up and I shifted slightly down. When I moved up again, my erection came in contact with the heat of her labia. A little more movement and I slipped inside her slightly. She moved down and I moved further inside her. A double move and I was inside her and she surrounded me. We lay like that, with slight movements by each of us. I felt our bodies merge and become one. The emotion of the moment was monumental. We weren't a man and a woman. We weren't relatives. We were lovers. Lovers in our own world. In our own universe.

We had no schedule. We had no place else to be. We took forever, moving slowly inside each other. Slowly, the moment built between us. Her orgasm was a gentle, prolonged quivering affair with increased tightening against my erection. My response was a slow squeezing forcing my sperm deeply inside her. We finished but we didn't move apart. Jewel pulled me tight against her and fell asleep with me still inside her.

She slept until I moved and fell out of her. "Oh," she said in her sleep. I slipped away from her and went into the bathroom. I peed and moved to the sink to wash my face. Jewel came into the bathroom and peed sitting on the toilet behind me. In that moment, I knew that our relationship was changed forever.

We gathered our clothing from around the room. Her panties were hanging on the lampshade of the lamp on the dresser. It all ended in a pile to be washed in a day or two.

The rest of the day was spent floating on air. We touched frequently but it felt different. We didn't touch lustfully, grabbing a tit because I could or a cock because she could. Each touch was a declaration of care for each other. We didn't have sex less than the day before. If anything, we had more but it had different rules and raised different emotions.

We took the sheets from the dryer and made the bed in the master bedroom together. We went to bed together and made long, languorous love before falling asleep.

In the morning, I woke to Jewel sucking on my morning woody again. No surprises this time. She made love to my cock until it blessed her with the first ejaculation of the day. Then we used the bathroom and went downstairs for breakfast.

Jewel was as good a cook as she promised. We spent the day enveloped in the bliss of the newly in love. We were together. We were apart. We loved frequently and we rested together. I checked the news on my laptop and Jewel started a novel on her e-reader that she had been wanting to read for months.

The days passed quickly. Jewel embraced the kitchen duties with enthusiasm and I expressed my appreciation every way I could. We went out to lunch or dinner, dressing without comment and without a rush to remove them when we came home. Actually, undressing each other became a shared pleasure. Several times we dressed just so we could undress each other. Every time I exposed her breasts felt like the first time and her enjoyment at seeing my excitement as she removed my shorts was palpable.

I exchanged messages with China in Mallorca several times every day. Fortunately, she wasn't using Skype since I was naked most of the time. She asked about Jewel every time and how we were dealing with each other. Every night, she indirectly reminded me about the hall pass and told me to "have fun."

By Thursday, I thought I could ease her mind about Jewel and I. I messaged her in the middle of our text conversation when she again asked about Jewel, "Why don't you ask her?"

"Maybe I should," she messaged back.

I got Jewel's phone and texted her the number.

"Thanks," was all she responded.

One minute later, Jewel's phone buzzed. She looked at the text and then went upstairs to the guest bedroom for some privacy. She was up there for almost forty-five minutes. I sat and reviewed the news and read several longer articles that interested me. No porn. When she came downstairs, she stood in front of me holding her phone behind her with both hands and a coy look on her face. Even her breasts seemed to have a coy look.

"How'd it go?" I asked.

She sat next to me. "It went well. In fact it went better than well. It couldn't have gone better."

"Care to enlighten me?"

"Well, at first she wanted to know more about my situation with Owen. I told her I was done with Owen. That I was going to divorce him."

"How she'd handle that?"

"You know she usually tries to play peacemaker. This time she got the message. She told me she'd do whatever she could to help. She told me I could stay with you for a long as it takes."

"That might be a problem."

"Not at all."

"Go on."

"She then asked how we were getting along."

"I can't wait to hear how you dealt with that."

"It wasn't a problem. I told her we were having a fucking good time."

"Shit. You didn't."

"Well, not in so many words. I told her we were getting along well but she wanted to know more. I told her we were sharing meals. That we went out for lunch or dinner together and sometimes watched a movie at night before going to bed."

"So far, so good," I observed.

"So far but not so good. She asked right out, 'You're f***ing him arent you?'"

"Yike. How did you handle that?"

"I said, 'Yes.' 'I new it,' she texted. 'Youve always been hot for him.' I admitted it but I went further. I told her that you constantly reminded me how much you loved her and I made sure to explain to her that we weren't just fucking. That we actually cared for each other. She told me she expected it but it still surprised her. She also said that she didn't blame either of us. If anyone was the blame, it was her. She brought us together and she gave you a pass. She was actually glad that you kept it in the family."

"So where are we now?"

"We're fine. China's looking forward to coming home to both of us."

"Really?"

"Really. We talked a long time and shared a lot of information. She wondered why we hadn't fallen in bed together long ago. She admitted that she considered pushing us together many times over the years. The more she thought about it, the more she was excited about the possibilities."

"So, I shouldn't be worried?"

"No. Just the opposite. You might want to save some energy for when she gets home. She sounds like she's going to screw your brains out."

"What about you?"

"Oh, I'll be there."

"Is that what she meant by 'coming home to both of us'?"

"That's affirmative. You're going to be one tired fucker."

"Interesting phrasing."

"I have a way with words."

"You've been with her before?"

"Just once. Before the twins were born."

"After we were married?"

"Yep. Remember when you were in the hospital when you had your gall bladder out."

"Yeah."

"Well, I came up to stay with her and one thing led to another."

The next day, my text exchange with China had a new tone. She acknowledged everything Jewel shared and assured me that she was 'over the moon' we were involved. She was adamant in insisting that I not hurt Jewel in any way and she suggested we would find a routine that included each of us in a loving home.

"You mean that?" I texted.

"I do," she texted back. "I hope ur up for it (pun intended)"

The rest of the week was routine, if you consider that having sex six or seven times a day was routine. Jewel woke me up the same way every morning and our bedtime was routine as well. Jewel's cooking was suburb and, between us, we kept the place immaculate, cleaning up after ourselves several times a day and keeping the wash, especially the sheets, current.

Late Saturday evening I got a text from China. "Leaving for the airport soon. Have an early (630am) flight. Should be home before 10pm tomorrow. Cant wait to see and f*** you. Both of you."

I showed it to Jewel. "I guess we should go easy tonight," Jewel said sadly.

"Tonight? I thought sometime after breakfast tomorrow."

"I like that," Jewel agreed.

Sunday, after breakfast was torture. Before Jewel, I had had many days without lots of sex, some days without any sex, but saving myself for China was a challenge. Jewel was stronger than I was and she managed to calm me with kisses and heavy petting as a replacement. Fortunately, since it was a Sunday, I was able to distract myself with three sequential football games. The last ended just before China was due.

China texted me from the airport. "Landed safely. Should be home soon. Prepare urself."

China burst through the door a few minutes after ten o'clock. Within minutes, she had me upstairs, naked in our bedroom, flat on my back in bed and riding me like a starving woman at an all you can eat buffet.

Jewel gathered China's luggage from the porch where she had left them and brought them upstairs. Politely, she knocked on our bedroom door. "Come in," called China without missing a beat.

Jewel brought the bags in and put them at the end of the bed. Then she sat in the chair, crossed her legs and watched the action. China must have underestimated my staying ability. She had her orgasm and was losing steam when I had mine. After a few minutes rest, she climbed off me and kneeled on the bed. Thick while cream was running down her thighs. "I can't believe you had that much cum," she said.

"We saved it all day for you," spoke up Jewel.

China patted the bed and indicated that Jewel should join us. "You mean you guys haven't had sex all day?" she asked.

"Not since after breakfast," I clarified.

"You poor souls. I was going to let you recover and then have another go at you but," she turned to Jewel, "you can have a turn next if you want to."

"Why don't we play it by ear," Jewel suggested.

"Fine by me," agreed China.

"Nobody asked me," I complained.

"I didn't think you'd mind," China said.

"I don't. I just want to establish that I'm part of any decisions we make going forward."

"Sorry. You're right. Everybody votes and nobody is taken for granted or left out."

China climbed over me and headed for the bathroom. "Excuse me for a moment. I have to clean up this mess."

When she came back, she looked at me on the bed, naked, and Jewel, next to me, clothed. "Jewel," she said, "are you suddenly shy? Why are you still dressed? Hop to it and get naked."

Jewel climbed off the bed and China climbed on. Jewel was soon on the bed on the other side of me, naked. While they were waiting, China leaned over me toward Jewel. Jewel understood the offer and I witnessed the first real kiss between the sisters for over twenty years.

Kissing led to fondling, led to fingering and finally a mutual oral masturbation alongside me while I watched, fascinated. China was on top and I was positioned so I could watch Jewel's technique up close. I watched, hoping to learn something that I could use when I was in position to do it. I couldn't help myself and I began to rub China's ass and play with her pussy lips above Jewel's tongue.

China stuck a hand out and tested my recovery. I was on the path. She pulled me closer, abandoning Jewel for a moment, put her mouth around my cock and worked to speed the process. She was successful, pushed me behind her and returned to pleasuring Jewel.

I crawled up behind China, straddled Jewel's head and slipped inside China for the second time in twenty minutes. My testicles hung in Jewel's face and barely missed hitting her nose as I plunged in and out of China. China came and Jewel crawled out from under her wiping the slime off her face with a corner of the sheet. She kneeled alongside China, tapped me on my shoulder and whispered, "My turn."

I slid out of China and into Jewel. In less than a half hour, we had cemented every relationship we would have going forward.

None of us got much sleep that night. Both the women seemed deprived, China for ten days and Jewel for ten hours. Before we fell asleep, they were catching up and I was drained.

I woke Monday sporting my usual hard on and Jewel busy offering her usual greeting. China woke soon after and observed the action. She looked at me and asked, "Does she do that every morning?"

"Every morning," I confirmed.

"I never thought to do that. You never told me you liked it."

"I didn't know I liked it waking up."

Jewel had me completely inside her mouth. Her nose was buried in my pubic hair.

China noticed and tapped Jewel on her back. "How do you do that?" she asked.

"Do what?" asked Jewel in response.

"Get all of him into your mouth?"

"Part of him goes into my throat."

"I can't do that. I gag."

"Sure you can. Do you want to try? Jewel asked.