Jewel Ascending Ch. 04

Story Info
Randy Brandi serves time as a whore for the bimbo lottery.
17.4k words
4.76
7.6k
5

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi strut her stuff up and down the street corner she had been assigned to patrol for her final exam. The successful conclusion of her practical exercise was all that she needed to graduate from the Social Services Acquisition and Maintenance Department's Prostitution Indoctrination and Training Course.

Brandi did her best to ignore the cold and chill of the evening as she walked short laps back and forth from the corner, to the half way point of the block near the alley entrance, and back again. She hoped she would be able to capture the eye of five customers she needed to serve tonight in order to graduate.

Brandi knew that it would take awhile. When her female classmates at 'Hooker U' as they jokingly called it, had drawn their assignments they had all received more desirable locations such as popular night clubs or high end bars where their clientele would be more upscale and sophisticated. Britney had too many demerits and had been sent to disciplinary ward for corrective training.

Meanwhile, it seemed that Brandi had drawn the short straw as she was assigned a street corner in an economically disadvantaged area of the city.

Let's not sugarcoat it; she thought...she was streetwalking in the slums.

Her chill was exacerbated by her clothing, or rather, her lack of clothing. Not that she had a say in the matter. She was wearing the apparel that was assigned to her. Brandi remembered what she looked like when she saw herself in the mirror before being driven and dropped off at her street corner. Her assigned training mistress really appreciated color coordination and it showed in the final presentation.

Her black high gloss PVC micro mini skirt was waist high, but her neon pink panties were just ever so slightly visible from the bottom hem of the skirt, particularly with the wholly unnecessary kick pleat that split the back side of the skirt. The curve of her exposed ass was clearly visible below the panty line. Her pale pink fishnet thigh high stay up stockings further accentuated the lovely curves of her long toned legs and drew attention to her perfect thigh gap.

What's more, the panties had an aggressive ruched back seam that split the cheeks of her bottom clearly defining each hemisphere, and helped to retain the anal dilator that was snugly embedded deep inside her ass. The medium sized butt plug helped accentuate the sway of her ass as she sauntered down the sidewalk.

Up top Brandi wore a panty color matching neon pink plunge bra that was clearly visible through the black mesh crop top. The mesh crop top left her taught smooth and firm tummy exposed from just above her belly button and the waist of her skirt to the under-bust of her bra. Pinned to her mesh crop top was a small neon pink heart shaped button. The button looked like a pair of red lips that encircled black lettering that proclaimed "I Swallow" to all who came close enough to read it.

Brandi stood easily atop her 5 inch fuck me heels with 1 inch platform peep toe pumps. They were knock-off Louboutin's with neon pink soles instead of the proper red color. Uncountable hours of practice had given Brandi the skills necessary to walk with practiced ease in even the highest of heels. She could even be led dancing while wearing them...if that was what the customer wanted.

Her large DD cup bosom was just barely contained within the bra cups and the deep V plunge allowed ample view of her cleavage; expansive realistic silicon and saline implants courtesy of the NSSA&M.

Her long shoulder length blond hair was tied up into loose pigtails on either side of her head with large neon pink bows.

Brandi's makeup left no doubt as to her intentions either. Her neon pink lipstick accentuated her full pouting lips. Her heavy blue eye-shadow and black winged eye-liner practically screamed "SLUT". The heavy use of blush on her cheeks at least would conceal the chilblains she was likely to suffer if she stayed out in the cold too long.

The final indignity to Brandi's mind was the neon pink "PUBLIC CROSSDRESSER PERMIT" collar affixed around her throat like a choker necklace. The bold black lettering encircling the collar let any potential customers know that she was a girl with something extra in her panties.

Not that a casual viewer could tell. Tucked and gaffed, Brandi's penis and testicles had been securely hidden between her legs so as not to compromise the allure her feminine image presented. Blessed or perhaps cursed with long toned legs and full bottom Brandi could boast a pronounced thigh gap. A gap that once viewed would naturally draw the viewer's attention up to the lower front edge of her panties and mini skirt. Her neon pink panties that would peek into view and could be glimpsed each and every time she took a short step forward.

Brandi sucked slowly on her bubble gum flavored lollipop as she waited for someone to approach her and solicit her services. She was annoyed and displeased to see that her neon pink lipstick was spreading onto the lollipop's stick as she sucked down the sugar she needed for energy. That her lipstick was not smudge resistant meant that she would likely have to refresh her lipstick after each and every client she served.

Brandi glanced up at the façade of a depressingly run down hotel that was within her assigned area. The vacancy sign fluctuated and buzzed sickly, proclaiming the availability of rooms as she slowly walked past. Thankfully the NSSA&M department had reserved a room for her at the hotel. She made sure that the room heat was on when she checked in earlier. Serving any clients she found someplace warmer than the street or alley would be wonderful.

As she turned around at the end of her assigned territory she was surprised and dismayed to see a uniformed police officer approach her.

Brandi immediately struck a provocative pose.

"Good evening officer, how may I serve you today?

"Identification." The officer demanded brusquely.

Brandi held out her thumb to the identification scanner the officer held in his hand and waited for it to call up her identification and public record. It was either that or let him scan either the QR code or the bar code printed on the back of her Public Crossdressing Permit collar. Brandi preferred thumbprint identification as having her collar scanned felt more dehumanizing.

Prostitution was actually illegal in Allegoria and an unlicensed, unregistered, and untrained prostitute could face stiff penalties including fines or even prison time.

Allegoria had solved the problem of prostitution by making prostitutes government employees known as service providers. They were trained, licensed and protected by the state, and in most instances the state scheduled their "appointments".

"Brandi Jane Swallows?" The officer asked.

The street was fairly busy and their interaction was attracting attention from passers-by. One nearby pedestrian as he was walking past them gasped in surprise upon hearing her name.

"Yes, that's me." Brandi smiled coquettishly at the officer.

The officer seemed to take notice of the button on her mesh crop top.

Geez, B.J. Swallows...the Social Services Acquisition and Maintenance Department naming division was really playing to their strengths.

The officer expeditiously scrolled through her public record and her employment status.

"State your business." He demanded.

"National Social Services Acquisition and Maintenance Department Community Outreach" Brandi answered with a proud smile; just as her conditioning and training expected.

She maintained a friendly innocent smile despite feeling the small knot of shame that welled up inside the pit of her stomach. Shame that not even the hypnosis sessions from the nice therapist the department provided to treat her and help her adapt and accept her sentence had been fully able to eliminate.

Her bubbly outward persona was polar opposite from her melancholy inner voice...her internal monologue that helped keep her sane.

The officer seemed to be reading from his tablet as she answered. After only a few moments he seemed satisfied and slipped the micro-tablet back into a service pouch.

"I'm the officer on duty for this section. You are not fully licensed and are on a remit from the state. Stay within your lane and we won't have any trouble. Understand?"

"Yes Officer." Brandi nodded coyly.

"Good. Carry on now."

"Thank you officer" Brandi resumed her walk back from the alley entrance to the street corner. She knew his warning was meant to remind her that she was only allowed to provide oral services at "discreet locations" within her assigned area.

She also knew that her walking the street was unusual for a final practical exam. Most of the feminized male service providers were not allowed outside and only provided services to customers from one of the many department owned service locations... brothels.

Brandi wasn't told why her final was different. She wondered if she would ever know the reason.

As she reached the street corner at the end of her assigned area she was startled by a flash of light behind her. Brandi turned to see what was happening. She was surprised to see a man now standing directly in front of her looking at his phone.

He was holding his phone and reading the screen. Brandi concluded that he must have flashed the QR code on the back of her collar.

"Hi." He finally said.

"Umm...Hi...I'm Brandi..." Brandi added a coquettish giggle to cover up her surprise at being startled.

"Hi Brandi, I overheard what you said to the cop. Are you, uh, available now?"

"Of course," Brandi smiled, her plump neon pink lips parted showing off her clean white even teeth, even as the butterflies in her stomach seemed to be riding roller coaster.

"The National Social Services Acquisition and Maintenance Department has assigned me to perform community outreach tonight to reach out to the people and remind them of the services that we have to offer to help satisfy and reduce elevated passions..."

"I can see that already." the man interrupted as he waved his phone screen at her. The QR code had taken him directly to the NSSA&M web page which had opened and her picture was on his screen.

"My passions are elevated," The man said as he curtailed her rehearsed speech and gestured lewdly to his crotch. "I'd like to get service right now, if I could."

Brandi smoothly segued from her prepared spiel easily just as her training allowed. She looked down to his crotch, noticing his bulge. She slowly licked her lips, wetting her neon pink lipstick and smiled, just as her training expected...after all, you never knew if a supervisor might be watching. One probably was given the unusual nature of her final.

"Of course sir, but I am only allowed to provide limited service tonight, at discreet locations. I hope that is acceptable sir."

"I don't have a lot of time anyway." The man grumbled but accepted her explanation.

"This way sir" Brandi said respectfully. She tried to take her client by the hand and lead the way to the hotel, the man removed his hand from hers choosing instead to fall in step behind her.

Since he was walking behind her Brandi made sure to emphasize the sway of her hips as she walked. The fullness of her butt plug helped to emphasize her sway. It also served as an alert to her field manager if it were to be removed. She wasn't authorized to let anyone sodomize her during this outing.

Brandi was pleased to enter the hotel lobby and feel the warmth of the room on her cool skin. She shivered slightly and ignored the lustful stares of some strangers and looks of disapproval from others as she strutted to the front desk to retrieve her room key. The clerk saw her coming and had it ready. Brandi took the key and ignored the woman's look of mild disgust and made her way to the elevator with her client right behind her.

They arrived quickly at her room, 269, and Brandi again noticed the dull furnishings. At least the room was clean and neat, if a bit lifeless. She dropped her purse onto the coffee table and turned to her client.

"What's your name sir?" She asked respectfully and politely.

"Does it matter?" The man leered at her as he loosened his belt.

"I'm sorry sir; I must log all my clients for the NSSA&M to receive credit for this assignment and this outreach program." Brandi held up a small handheld device for the client. "The NSSA&M does guarantee anonymity for all services sir. This is just for administrative purposes only."

The man seemed irritated but placed his thumb on the scanner. Once the device beeped he withdrew his hand and continued to unbuckle and remove his pants.

"Thank you sir for participating in this program," Brandi continued as trained. She dropped the device back into her purse and struck a provocative pose, with one foot forward, one hand on her hip and the other down by her upper thigh.

"Would you like to shower first? As a reminder, 'limited services' means that I am only authorized tonight to provide oral relief."

"And by that you mean what, exactly?" the man asked.

"Fellatio, sir."

"Why is that anyway?" The man said as he finally removed his trousers and stood before her. His boxer shorts were rather worn and raggedy although his average sized erection was prominently displayed as it protruded from the fly.

"Community Outreach means that I must try to reach as many people in need as I can in the allotted time. If you would like to schedule a longer session the NSSA&M's website will help you find and schedule a service provider near you."

"Nah, that's ok...maybe later. I just want to get my dick sucked by a tranny." The man gestured with one hand toward her public cross dressing permit collar "I've heard that you trannies are really good and some say even better than a real girl at giving a real man a blow job."

Brandi's training allowed her to not show any offense at receiving the insult. She didn't like being called a tranny. Heck, she didn't even want to be here, dressed as a slut and about to suck a strange man's cock. A man she just picked up off the street no less. Her whole carefully constructed, conditioned, and trained persona quavered at the thought.

The man seemed to sense her momentary hesitation.

"Hey...you gonna suck this dick or what?"

Brandi snapped back to reality as her conditioning and training took over.

"Of course sir, I was just admiring your cock. It's certainly a big one." She lied.

It was definitely average size; maybe 6 or so inches long at best and not much girth either. Certainly smaller than the dildos or the cocks of the male stud service providers she had been forced to train on.

"Hell yeah it is." The man agreed proudly.

"Would you like to shower first sir?"

"Nah I'm good." He waggled his dick before her.

"Would you like to sit on the end of the bed sir or on the couch?" Brandi asked.

"Nah, standing is fine."

"As you wish sir" Brandi acquiesced as she lowered herself to her knees in front of the stranger. She took the man's cock in one hand and gently stroked it once, feeling how hard he was and weighing the thickness. She was momentarily put off by the unpleasant aroma from his genitals and dirty boxer shorts.

Suppressing her feelings of nausea she composed herself and took his cock into her mouth. The taste was just as unpleasant as the aroma.

"Oh Yeah baby!" The man moaned in pleasure.

Brandi easily swallowed his head and shaft down to his balls. She washed it clean with her saliva and then let his cock slip from her mouth. She spit out as much of the offending flavor as she could. Next she tongued her way down the shaft of the man's cock. When she reached the base of his cock she paused momentarily to push her tongue forward and extended her tongue down over his perineum, the 'taint', forming the base of his penis. She licked and tongued her way back up the opposite side of his cock back to the crown and head. She once again spat out the offending taste before resuming her oral attention on his now licked clean cock.

Brandi bobbed up and down his shaft and easily ignored her gag reflex. Whenever she bobbed down on his cock head and it reached the back of her mouth near her throat she swallowed hard to overcome her urge to gag or vomit. She was actually grateful for being taught this technique as otherwise her ability to deep throat would be non-existent.

Brandi also used one hand to delicately play with his balls and his ball sack as she held on to his ass with her other hand. She teased his sensitive testicles and scrotum with the ends of her long neon pink fingernails, tickling them.

As she worked her oral magic on her client to encourage him to cum the stranger placed both his hands on her head, grabbed her by her loose pigtails, and took away her control.

With animalistic grunts the man pulled at her hair and forced her to go down on his shaft faster and faster. Within mere moments and a few forced strokes he was face fucking Brandi!

Brandi opened her mouth wide to accept his invasion of her mouth. She remembered her training as she maintained tongue pressure on his shaft and steeled herself to ride out his cocks' assault on her mouth and face.

It was over almost as quickly as it had begun.

With one final hard thrust forward, as his lap slapped into Brandi's face and her nose burrowed into his pubic hair, Brandi could feel his cock meat tremble and spasm and expand as he blew his load of cum into her mouth.

She tried to swallow it all but inevitably some of his cum managed to leak out past her lips and dribble down her chin. Her trainer would have been disappointed in her if she had been there to see it.

With two more last effort thrusts and face slaps to drain the last of his balls the man finally let go of Brandi's pigtails. Brandi pushed back slightly and let the cum covered cock slip from her mouth. A small final emission shot out from the cock head as pressure from the tight "O" of her lips squeezed around the head of his cock and forced his issue to spurt onto her upper lip below her nose. The glob of watery cum quickly ran down in a rivulet over her lips and down her chin to her jaw line.

She looked up to the man, with moist eyes from her face fucking, cum splattered lips and cum dribbling down her chin, and as per her conditioning and training, smiled at her client.

Her smile showed the man his cum still in her mouth, coating her tongue. She closed her mouth and swallowed his cum. She maintained eye contact as she took his cock in her mouth to suck off the residue of cum from his shaft. She licked up and then down his shaft to savor and clean off as much cum as she could find.

Once his cock was clean (except for the pink ring of lipstick residue left at the base of his cock) she swept his cum on her chin and face into her mouth with her finger, licking her finger clean each time.

"Wow..." The stranger pulled up his pants, sighed, and smiled. "You trannies really are the best cock suckers."

"Thank you sir, your compliment really means a lot" Brandi lied convincingly, "please be sure to go to the website and review our service. If you do you may qualify to receive a 10% discount on your next scheduled appointment."

The stranger laughed as he turned to leave.

"I just might do that...Brandi." He winked at her as he left, shutting the bedroom door behind him.

Brandi waited until the man had left and the door closed before she stood up from her kneeling position and walked over to the small en-suite of the hotel room.

She looked at the ruin of her makeup and the trail of seminal fluid that remained on her face despite her earlier attempt to wipe it off with her finger. She could clearly see the trail that the cum streak had left across her face and her overall freshly face-fucked appearance.