Jewel Ascending Ch. 06

Story Info
Plots and Conspiracies continue to grow.
11.3k words
4.81
3.3k
2
0

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months ago...

Count Jean Claude Delacroix the Fourth relaxed into the seat of his limousine as he was being driven to the race track for the annual royal charity auto race. He looked down briefly upon the head of his wife, Countess Jewel Veronica Delacroix as she slowly bobbed up and down on his meaty ten inch cock. She was kneeling between his legs and had placed her hands and arms between his thighs to steady herself against the motion of the car.

Jean Claude's cock was hard as a rock but it would still be awhile before he gave his seed to his wife. Sex was great and having the indulgence of a feminized arranged marriage male bride service his lust was his due as a great man of Allegoria.

If you invest in beauty, it will remain with you all the days of your life, he recalled. An indeed, by his will alone his bride had truly been transformed. She was as beautiful if not more beautiful than any other woman of Allegoria.

Jean Claude's thoughts were troubled however. His sponsorship of the Hypnotherapist and the Pharmacist to medicinally and hypnotically condition his feminized male bride had not met his goals.

His wife was subservient and submissive. She obeyed him...as she should...but her conditioning had not made her into the perfect adoring wife he desired.

She didn't love him.

Jean Claude considered the additional test subject. An Allegorian feminized male whore in the service of the state. The National Social Services Acquisition and Maintenance Department had done a wonderful job of conditioning the whore with the improved techniques and drugs learned and developed from Jewel's testing but the message he just received from the Director was troubling.

Apparently, after about 3 years of service, it seemed that the drug cocktail had worn off. The single massive dose at the beginning of the whore's term of service that should have lasted a lifetime...didn't. They couldn't just administer another dose yet as the test protocol needed to evaluate the subject for the remainder of her...his...term of service to the state to see if the hypnotic conditioning would hold as well.

Jean Claude looked down again at his wife...her head bobbing up and down the entire length of his ten inch cock. Her tongue pressure was perfect and her salivary output kept his cock slick. Her lips were stretched ever so slightly into a perfect "O" around the circumference of his head and shaft. He could feel the constriction on his cock when the head slipped past the back of her mouth into her throat as she expertly deep throated him on every downward bob.

Jewel had received very low doses of the drug over the entirety of her arranged marriage to Jean Claude. Her obedience and devotion reflected that in her behavior. Perhaps her occasional failed escape attempts were a result of the lower dosage not giving adequate behavioral control. Jean Claude found this frustrating; that there were still so many unknowns with the chemical and hypnotic conditioning protocol.

Jean Claude sighed as Jewel bobbed down on his cock. He was getting close to cumming. He shifted his thoughts to the two other things that truly got him off...money and power!

His sponsorship of the conditioning programs was part of a larger goal; to seize control of the government and assume the crown and throne! He had hoped that the medical and hypnotic conditioning the pharmacist and hypnotherapist had developed would do the trick.

But they were not perfect and therefore they were unreliable. They did not provide the absolute control that he wanted...nay...deserved.

Jean Claude however was a smart man. He never put all his eggs in one basket. His discovery of a young college programming genius years ago had borne unexpected fruit. The programmer had originally designed and developed software programs that had given him unfettered access to the banking and financial information of anyone he cared to investigate. His position as Chancellor of the Exchequer had facilitated and provided the needed justification to fund the programmer and the startup company.

But when the programmer had taken over a medical nanobot company and reprogrammed the nanobots to enslave women and create his own harem, Jean Claude took notice.

The medical nanobots were designed to cure Alzheimer's and Epilepsy and a host of other cerebral and mental conditions. When the graduate student used them to subjugate his opposition Jean Claude was impressed.

What the young man had done to his subjects only took two to four weeks and apparently had a permanent effect upon those implanted. The methods of the Hypnotherapist and Pharmacist took about the same time, but were no where near as potent or efficient. The drug "Docility" had an effective lifespan and that would apparently let the conditioning fade and his test subjects would likely reassume their previous mind-states.

Unfortunately the young programmer had not been subtle. His efforts were about to be uncovered forcing Jean Claude to intervene. Jean Claude had dispatched Dr. Horace Jarrod Inon, the Director of the NSSA&M to purchase control of the company and bring it back to Allegoria.

Jean Claude would have to assume direct control and having Dr. Horace Inon and the NSSA&M run it for him would be perfect cover.

Jean Claude exulted in the feeling of power and his cock grew even harder. That power would give him power to eliminate his rivals and opposition and obtain control of Allegoria and that would bring him even more wealth that before.

Money and Power!

Jean Claude gasped his pleasure as his Jewel sucked his cock and felt the rush as his balls spasmed, his cock swelled, and his seed spewed forth from the head of his dick down his wife's throat!

In paroxysms of ecstasy he was still able to watch his arranged marriage feminized male bride swallow furiously to keep his cum in her mouth. Three times his cock pulsed and sent three voluminous loads of cum into her warm, wet, waiting throat. She then showed him his load of cum pasting the insides of her mouth and coating her pink tongue with white jizz, before swallowing his seed.

Jean Claude felt more relaxed now that his impending dominance was soon to be realized. He watched as Jewel licked his cock clean and placed it back in his drawers and then pulled his pants back up and zipped them before moving back into her seat beside him.

Jean Claude noted that they were now arriving at the racecourse. His wife had once again performed admirably and as trained and expected. She had worshipped his cock for the entire trip from home and had finished him off just in time. He was eager to try the new nanobot protocol on her once he had it in his possession. But first, he had a race to win.

**

Today...

Dr. Horace Jarrod Inon was a man of ambition.

He had been a willing, loyal, and enthusiastic follower and supporter of Count Delacroix's leadership in his plan to overthrow the Allegorian Nobility. It was due to Count Delacroix's support that he had been confirmed as Head of the Allegorian National Social Services Acquisition and Maintenance Department.

And over the years their goal to undermine the Nobility and seize power slowly but steadily progressed.

But as their preparations were being finalized and the time for action was drawing near Count Delacroix had to go and get killed in a stupid auto race; and a meaningless charity race at that.

But Horace was a man of ambition. The counts death would not be the end; instead it would only be a setback and a minor one at that. Now instead of helping and supporting the Count, Horace would help himself to the spoils of their efforts.

But first, he needed one more thing...Money.

Without Count Delacroix's financial support Horace's attempt was stopped before it could start. He needed access to the Count's wealth.

And to do that, he reasoned, he needed access to the countess.

Countess Jewel Veronica Delacroix had inherited the entire estate and financial empire of the late count and in Horace's estimation she had no idea what to do with it.

Nor any right to it to by his estimation. The twenty-something male bride certainly didn't earn hundreds of billions of dollars by just laying back and spreading his legs. Horace needed that money to see Count Delacroix's vision to completion. Horace had to bring Countess Jewel Delacroix under his control and the medicinal and hypnotic conditioning just wasn't good enough.

Horace pondered his course of action. He only had a few more doses of nanobots left. Without money to operate they couldn't make more. Without funding the company would fold and his plot would fail.

Getting to the countess was his one overriding concern. If he could enslave her and obtain access to her wealth, then his problems were solved and his pathway to greatness was assured.

Horace was a man of ambition. He had no desire to remain as an anonymous cog in a government machine. He could do better than the current leaders and he knew it!

Count Delacroix would have been shocked and dismayed by what Horace was considering. Count Delacroix was many things, and an Allegorian Nationalist was one of them. For Horace to consider using funding from outside the country would have been seen as scandalous bordering on treason to the count.

But the count was dead and Horace needed...wanted, the money to advance his plans. Making a deal with the devil would be a small price to pay to achieve his dreams and obtain power.

It was time to meet with the Russian.

**

Dr. Johnson met with Jewel at her manor and discussed the information he discovered. The two of them sat in comfortable chairs in a sitting room near the front of the house. Jewel had tea and refreshments served and waited for her staff to leave before letting the doctor begin.

"We were finally able to access the password protected file in your medical records." He began. "The file was a link to access another file on the National Social Services Administration and Maintenance Department's Medical bureau servers."

"Please brace yourself, what I have to say may be concerning."

Jewel tried her best to remain relaxed and calm.

"You're husband had you slated to partake in the human trials for an experimental retrovirus." The Dr. Johnson paused to let the news sink in.

"Go on." Jewel steeled herself for the bad news.

"The retrovirus was engineered to genetically re-sequence your DNA in order to cause permanent and irreversible feminization."

"A retrovirus...to change my DNA?" Jewel asked "How?"

"Let me explain; every organ in your body renews itself over a specific time period. The whole body is largely a completely different body every 7 years. For example, the skeleton takes the longest. Typically taking 12 years before all the bone cells in the body have been replaced with new cells. On average you have a new skeleton every 12 years."

"OK."

"This retrovirus would slowly rewrite your DNA...from male...to female."

Jewel gasped and the doctor paused as he watched the countess struggle with the news.

"Males have XY chromosomes, Females have XX chromosomes. The medical science is quite technical and complex but in layman's terms the retrovirus disentangles the 'bottom leg' of the Y chromosome, reconfiguring it to an X, thus making you genetically female. As the natural process of aging causes new cells to replace old cells, your male cells would be replaced by female."

"It would seem that you were slated to be the first patient to undergo this process and would have become the test case."

"My husband was going to do this to me?"

"Yes. He was."

"What happens now?"

"When your husband passed away he obviously was not able to given final consent for the process. It would seem that you are free and clear and have no expectation of participation in this experimental program. You will want to verify with your attorney that you have no legal obligations as well."

Jewel sat silently for several long seconds as she absorbed the new information. Ultimately she had only one question to ask.

"Do you know why my husband considered this...experiment...for me?" Jewel asked.

"Naturally I don't know what specific conversations your husband had with my predecessor so I could only speculate based on the notes in your medical record that he wanted you to be completely female."

"So that he could impregnate me?" Jewel's voice quavered as the unease grew to fear. The evidence appeared overwhelming.

The doctor could sense Lady Delacroix's distress and worked to calm her.

"No, that's not possible yet. Testicles that have been transformed into ovaries are not able to produce eggs. That part of the process hasn't quite been solved by medical science. However your new uterus would have been perfectly able to host a baby by in-vitro fertilization with a donor egg of your choice."

"For example, prior to your marriage you provided a sperm sample. That sample still exists in secure storage. If you were to ever choose to undergo this process voluntarily, there would be no reason not to use that sample to fertilize a donor egg."

Overcome by shock, for the first time in her life, Jewel feinted.

**

Jewel consulted her lawyers.

"Yes, one of the duties of a noble wife is to produce an heir. As the arranged male bride you were also forbidden from having a surrogate bear the child."

"How could my husband do this?" Jewel asked.

"Your former husband made many legal declarations founded upon the historic and traditional rights and privileges of the nobility."

"His Last Will and Testament contained several secret codicils and one of those also declares that if you have a child not of his line that child is illegitimate and cannot inherit the wealth and title of the House of Delacroix."

"Why wasn't I informed of this before?" Jewel asked angrily.

"Because it was a secret codicil" her lawyer answered simply, "you didn't have a need to know at that time. Allegorian law allows for these for the nobility, to ensure stability and continuity of the noble houses."

Jewel seethed internally. She had recently discovered papers back at the mansion that indicated her husband, Jean Claude the IV had wanted her to have a baby as a means to pressure his son, Jean Claude V, into marrying and producing an heir of his line.

"However, Lady Delacroix, if you were to conceive and carry a baby with a donor egg, and your deceased husband's preserved sperm sample, that child would become heir to the title and amassed fortune."

"The birth must be witnessed and genetic tests must be performed due to the unique nature of his conception, but once those conditions are satisfied then the son will be the legal heir."

"And if I don't have an heir?"

"Then upon your death the title, estate, and accumulated wealth revert to the crown."

**

Lady Wanda Oldsworth

Kyle Oldsworth casually related his encounter with Lady Jewel Delacroix at Lady Montcalm's pool party to his mother over breakfast. He remembered to relate the funny joke Roderick made that he should marry her as she must obviously be gay as a cross dressing male bride.

"Can you imagine that?" Kyle asked with a small shudder. Feminized men were so gross.

Wanda Oldsworth had only been listening politely but that last bit of gossip got her full attention. After a momentary pause, she spoke.

"Well, Why not?" She asked her son.

"Eww...mom...gross..."

"You would not be the first person to enter into a marriage of convenience." Wanda advised sipping her coffee.

"Mom! If I ever marry, it will be to a manly man. Not a tranny. Seriously!" He snapped, hoping to end the conversation.

Wanda wasn't ready to let this idea go.

"Kyle," She spoke firmly, with a motherly tone he knew all too well, immediately getting his full attention "our fortune is shrinking. The family fortune will soon fall below one billion. We will only be mere millionaires Kyle...MILLIONAIRES." She spat the word as if it were poison.

"Now mother, my investments should..." Kyle began.

"NO!" Wanda interrupted. Kyle's investments were already underperforming and showed no sign of the recovery he had expected.

"If we don't reverse our fortunes and soon our house will no longer be counted amongst the nobility!"

Kyle made to reply but Wanda shushed him.

"Let me think."

Perhaps there really is a way to kill two birds with one stone.

Lady Delacroix is a successfully conditioned male-bride. Her behavior, beauty and elegance have gained her grudging acceptance among the most exclusive elements of Allegorian Society.

It would be an easy matter to have her son seduce Lady Delacroix and take her as his wife.

He would be able to satisfy his orientation by being married to a genetic male while society, and more important, her family, would have the Husband and Wife relationship they rightfully expect from their noble peers.

The Oldsworth family honor and social standing was on the line after all.

Wanda took several moments to consider what she knew of Lady Delacroix.

If news reports and gossip columns are even partly accurate then Lady Delacroix is still a young and naïve male-bride, and should be easily distracted with the prospect of a return to a happy and subservient position in a society marriage.

She has flawlessly mastered her presentation as female. She is a countess of the house of Delacroix and has a noble heritage based on merit from her Great Grand-Uncle Ulrich.

And most importantly, she is rich.

No...not just rich, wealthy almost beyond measure. Of all the various nobles in Allegorian court lady Oldsworth could only imagine the family of Baron Vargos and the royal family as having comparable wealth.

And if her son does his part and seduces the male-countess as he should, then her family fortunes and family status would increase tremendously.

Countess Jewel Delacroix was currently in her year long mourning period for her deceased husband which made it imperative that she position her son as Fiancé to the young attractive and wealthy countess as soon as courtly manners made permissible.

Kyle picked at his breakfast silently as Wanda contemplated.

"Yes. It's a brilliant idea. You will approach Lady Delacroix and become her protector. She needs an escort to go out in public without her PCP collar, and if you become that she would be grateful. This also gives you an opportunity to romance her. If she is amenable you shall be seen as her protector and suitor by members of the nobility."

Kyle hung his head in despondency upon hearing his mother's demands. He didn't want to accept it but he knew better than to argue against her.

"Meanwhile I will also research a way to compel a marriage if Jewel does not accept your proposal."

"Wait? Proposal? She is still in mourning. It would be social suicide to propose during her mourning period."

"Not marriage you idiot! Not yet anyway. Propose friendship. Let me worry about the details. You just get close to her and become indispensible." Wanda ordered coldly.

**

Jewel had been working continuously in her study on her finances for three hours now. When a servant entered with news that there was a caller at the door, Jewel gratefully took the opportunity for a break. Normal protocol and etiquette demanded that when someone was calling upon he that they would be escorted to meet Jewel wherever she chose to greet them. But Jewel needed to stretch her legs and move a bit. She'd find that missing 2 billion after greeting her caller.

As she reached the foyer she was confused by who she saw.

Lady Wanda Oldsworth, one of her primary opponents, stood regally at the entry way.

Jewel's etiquette training kicked in automatically.

"Lady Oldsworth, how good of you to call upon me. And so unexpected, to what do I owe the pleasure?"