Jewel Ascending Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Controversially, she had her hair cut short, in a crew cut style.

When Jewel arrived she was brusquely informed that Mrs. Balzac would not be allowed to answer any questions. Her mother, Barbara, would answer for her. When Jewel asked for an explanation she was simply told that Chrissi had a momentary lapse of control and in that lapse had cut her hair. She was being given a time-out.

That explained the handcuffs cuffing her hands behind her back, the posture collar holding her head up high and a leash from her collar to an eye bolt in the wall in the corner of the room. Her mouth was gagged with a ball gag. She must have been there awhile as a slow and steady continuous string of drool was dripping from her mouth and coating her upper chest and 'bosom'.

Chrissi's eyes were watering and it affected her mascara, now running down to her cheeks. Her red lips were stretched over the gag. Her eye shadow also appeared to have smudged from constant blinking, likely due to the strain she was under. At least the pale rouge on the apples of her cheeks was intact.

Jewel listened attentively as Barbara, Chrissi's mother, told Chrissi's story and was horrified by the story she was hearing.

"I was forced to petticoat my son often during his upbringing as a disciplinary measure." Barbara informed.

"He was so cruel to his sisters and I after his father left us. He was only 10, but his attitude toward me and toward women was disgusting. I can't say how many times he tormented his sisters and left them in tears from his behavior."

Jewel recalled her notes. Chris was the youngest child. All his sisters were older than him by more than a few years. How could he have tormented them?

"He needed a firm hand and if I didn't do something then he would have ended up just like his abusive no good dead beat father!"

Jewel recalled from her notes that Chris's dad abandoned his family leaving them nearly destitute and unprovided for.

"And yet despite my best efforts, nothing seemed to work or get through to him..."

Jewel listened as Chris' mother told her tale of woe.

When Chris turned 18 he was accused by his girlfriend of impropriety.

"And when I walked in, Chris' girlfriend screamed and accused him of attempted rape."

"Chrissi said they were boyfriend and girlfriend when I caught in bed together about to have intercourse. He claimed that they were about to lose their virginity to each other, but I knew it was just another lie in a long history of lies."

Jewel knew from her notes that the girlfriend had later recanted her testimony but that Chris was still convicted. His youth was considered a mitigating factor and he was slated to be remanded to the custody of the National Social Services Acquisition and Maintenance Department when Barbara stepped in.

"I then petitioned the courts to receive stewardship over his probation promising to turn his life around."

"And now I have done so!" She smiled proudly.

As Barbara continued her story Jewel listened with only 1/2 her attention. She used the remaining strength to control her demeanor and appearance so as not to reveal her displeasure at what she was hearing.

Barbara had Chris feminized and sissified and then arranged his marriage to a wealthy business man after she recalled the inspiring tale of Jules Verne McLeod who became Jewel Veronica Delacroix.

The husband she found for him was Barbara's' former employer who agreed to the marriage for physical and intimacy reasons as well as the tax incentives that are awarded.

Jewel sat horrified at the story. Her training allowed her to listen impassively and without expression of her inner turmoil.

Jewel was overcome by the urge to reach out and slap the stupid off of Barbara's stupid, pretty face.

With herculean inner strength Jewel rose from her seat and thanked Barbara and Chrissi for their time. She checked that her tablet had finished recording the interview and already generated a transcript. One thing was certain; the varied methods of obtaining a male bride were certainly enlightening.

**

Samatha McCaulkiner, formerly Sam Hunt was a ward of the state and despite his youth and beauty and promising future had never been adopted. As his 18th birthday drew near the state, suffering under a budget shortfall for youth homes and support recognized the potential inherent in Samuel.

The state convinced Sam to volunteer for a charity auction, in cooperation with the NSSA&M to raise money for orphans. As he was over 18 he was told that he was now too old to remain up for a family adoption, but depending on the outcome of the auction he would either be allowed to stay in the home an additional year to develop his prospects, or his auction buyer would give him a loving home and place to live.

As one of the older orphans still in the orphanage Sam had an unusually strong protective feeling toward the younger children. He felt pride and satisfaction that his participation would earn the funds to help all the other children in the orphanage.

For Sam, it sounded like a dream opportunity. With no money for college, no prospects, and no marketable skills it was either enlist in the army, enlist in social services, or be turned out into the street...and the army recruiter had already rejected him for being too small.

And joining social services; the idea was terrifying. After all, not all enlistees became service providers. There was a huge support staff necessary for running the day to day operations. But with his youth, slim build, and pretty features Sam was smart enough to realize the likely outcome.

So Sam reluctantly agreed to participate and have another year to develop his potential. Sam signed a bunch of waivers and a Non-Disclosure Agreement and was told he was a perfect candidate for the auction.

And then his life became so much worse.

He wound up agreeing to an arranged marriage to Bartholomew McCaulkiner. While Sam had been told that he would be sold to a loving family they hadn't been particularly clear on what that meant.

The language of the contract with the charity auction had a stipulation that gave his purchaser broad discretion as to the direction his life was to follow once purchased.

Sam had been suckered into selling himself into an arranged marriage contract.

Barry, as he was called, was a driven developer who had made his fortune in real estate. He had made his first billion by the time he was thirty. He was renowned in Allegoria for his high rise projects that had turned Capitol City into a bustling metropolis. Barry had worked with the state and arranged his marriage for a hefty bride price that was used to fund the orphanages for the remainder of the fiscal year.

Jewel wanted to interview Samantha privately as she had the other arranged marriage male brides, but Barry refused. Invoking his rights as her arranged marriage husband he insisted on attending the interview.

Jewel looked at the couple as they sat side by side on the divan across from her. A true may December romance as Samantha, the third male bride after her, was now just 22 years old and married for four years. Barry, according to her notes, was now 82.

He wasn't just old, he was elderly, and he looked it.

From his fine snowy grey hair thinning on top to his sallow facial features, pale complexion and grizzled chin whiskers, he wore slippers on his feet, loose pants and a large warm sweater.

Samantha for her part looked classically elegant in a 1950's style sheath dress or was in the 2050's reproduction version? that accentuated her slim shapely figure. She wore nude hose on her legs, black heels, and white pearl necklace, pearl bracelet and pearl stud earrings.

Her brown hair was coiffed in a bouffant and her makeup was straight from a fashion magazine. Her presentation was nearly flawless as only her nearly imperceptible Adams apple gave away the hint she was not quite as she presented to be.

And then there were the mannerisms.

"Are you happy in your marriage?" Jewel asked Samantha.

Barry held Samantha's hand as they sat and as she spoke.

"Of course I am. I have been well trained and educated in my role and my new life as his wife. I appreciate everything my husband has given me and this opportunity to make him happy." Samantha's voice was unusual. Not quite alto, not a tenor either. Her voice was like a woman trying to sound like a man rather than the other way around.

Jewel wasn't fooled. Her mannerisms were the same Jewel had when she was married. Her replies were crisp and rehearsed. She sat with perfect posture and poise; her head held high. Her hand in her husband's hand was stiff and not relaxed.

Jewel knew when she was only saying what they had trained her to say...probably under threat of punishment. Jewel turned her attention to Barry.

"And why did you want to marry a man. Why go to all the trouble to feminize and train a young man to become a cross-dressed woman?"

Barry seemed amused by the question.

"I don't need any more heirs. I can assure you that I am more than capable of siring many more children, as my doctor...and Samantha..." Barry patted her hand "can attest..."

Jewel felt slight nausea. She noticed Samantha shifted ever so slightly away from Barry.

"And I did not want any more heirs to further divide my children's inheritance when I finally pass away. I wanted someone who would love me for me and provide me with the companionship and joy to see me through my declining years."

Jewel felt a sense of disorientation and déjà vu. The parallels between her marriage and this one struck too close to home.

"But why an arranged marriage? Why feminize him?"

Barry looked at Jewel and then his gaze lost focus as he seemed to be seeing something outside the room.

"A feminized male bride is a unique enticement. An arranged marriage brings certain...privileges and responsibilities..." Barry regained his focus and looked again at Jewel.

"Sam's reluctance to become Samantha...to accept her new role and duties...it is a delicate yet potent ingredient that gives this relationship its powerful flavor."

Jewel was distraught but hid it from view as her feminization and comportment training allowed.

"So hiring servants to teach my male bride to be a wife, to train her, to break his spirit and then rebuild him into her...into something new...something...beautiful...under my direct supervision of course."

Barry McCaulkiner reached up to Samantha's chin and turned her head to face him and look right into her eyes. Samantha shivered imperceptibly.

"And let's not forget the financial benefits...training expenses for arranged spouses (male and female) are now tax deductable."

With only the slightest touch Barry used his finger on Samantha's chin to bring her face closer...and give her a passionate kiss.

Jewel was revolted to see an 82 year old man French kiss a 22 year old arranged marriage male bride, and to see that Samantha responded accordingly. Was it her training or was it a natural response?

"And besides...there is the prenuptial agreement as well." Barry said as he broke the kiss and caressed Samantha's cheek with his hand.

Samantha seemed surprised by this statement.

"That's right little one, when I die; I have made arrangements for you. Financial freedom to live your own life..."

Samantha's surprised expression grew wider.

"As long as you remain feminized and present as female and remain my widow, you shall have a fortune sufficient that you will want for nothing."

Samantha actually gasped.

"Just like Lady Delacroix, the woman who inspired all of this and made it possible and acceptable."

Jewel felt sick. She verified that her tablet voice recording had already made a transcript of their conversation; another truly illuminating interview.

**

Kyle Oldsworth

Kyle held out his hand to assist Lady Delacroix, Jewel, as she rose from her seat. He stood easily over her even in her high heels.

Knowing she was genetically male and an arranged marriage male bride now widow didn't help his feelings any.

Kyle was gay and he was not attracted to feminized men. Jewel looked so much like a woman that he fought to control his facial expressions and hide his distaste for her.

But henpecked by his mother he felt forced to go along with her plans in order to keep her happy. Wanda and Kyle had argued vociferously about her scheme. But as always, he gave in to her demands and agreed to try.

"I don't want to. I'm tired of your scheming and intrigue." He had shouted.

"Noble court is nothing but intrigue, it's a lesson you must learn to survive." Wanda had proclaimed indifferently.

"Let's take a stroll."

Since their first meeting at Oldsworth Manor Kyle had made a point of extending to Jewel a dinner invitation at a later date. Jewel had accepted and after a couple more weeks she was again having dinner at Oldsworth Manor in the pleasant company of Kyle Oldsworth, Count Heir Apparent.

Jewel had hoped to again meet with Lady Wanda Oldsworth to press her for her support for Jewel's cause abolishing arranged marriages but Lady Wanda was out and unavailable.

Jewel wore a diaphanous black dress that would have allowed the shadow of her figure to be seen through the thin fabric was it not for the black full slip she wore underneath. Her typical black lace bra and panty set her intimate attire.

She stood up in her black 4 inch wedge sandals that allowed her to display her coral colored pedicure. She had refused to paint them black again. There was only so much mourning she could do after all.

A servant had already retrieved and brought her hat, adorned with a black lace mourning veil wrapped around the brim.

Kyle led Jewel through the French doors out onto the patio and down a flight of stone steps into the outside gardens of the Oldsworth estate.

Jewel strolled easily next to Kyle as he led her to a small garden table already set with coffee and sweets. After helping her into her seat he sat down opposite and just stared for a moment as if gathering his thoughts.

Jewel was struck by a feeling of Déjà vu at the awkwardness. It almost felt like a blind date.

"I suppose that I should just be direct. I have no desire to be manipulative or play games. I'm not my mother. I try to be honest with people instead." Kyle began. "I know how inspirational you have become to so many people."

Jewel was not amused. Everyone benefiting from an arranged marriage seemed to say that and credit her with their right to enslave someone in an arranged marriage. How in the hell was that considered inspirational?

"Within Allegoria's LGBT+ community, among women's rights groups, and many other factions, all of them look at you as an ideally conditioned arranged marriage bride." Kyle stated answering Jewel's unspoken question.

"Reluctantly accepting your place as custom and tradition dictates."

Jewel could not understand what he was saying. She wasn't raised here. What customs? What traditions? The ones she knew of, like her arranged marriage, were oppressive.

"One of the most onerous burdens upon you must be the requirement to wear a public cross-dressing permit collar when you are out in public."

Very true, thought Jewel, while still wondering what Kyle was leading up to.

"I find you interesting" Kyle swallowed hard "and would like to spend more time with you."

Jewel was again surprised.

"With your permission I would like to be your escort for public and private events. This would allow you to not wear that demeaning collar, and...it would allow me the chance to get to know you better."

Kyle looked into Jewel's eyes as he finished his proposal.

Jewel was still surprised at the unexpected offer. An escort that would be her friend and chaperone so that she wouldn't have to wear her PCP collar would be welcome. Jewel was aware many women had gay men as friends and appreciated that they wanted nothing from them other than friendship.

Jewel also realized by acceding to Kyle's request it would likely help sway Lady Wanda Oldsworth's opinion and help obtain her endorsement for Jewel's abolition charity and political action committee.

Jewel smiled sweetly at Kyle.

"Yes. I think I'd like that very much."

After coffee and dessert Kyle led Jewel to a small patio over a cliff that overlooked the ocean. The tide was out. Jewel automatically considered if this was her patio could she have made an escape from here? She glanced down over the railing. If the tide was in would she have survived the fall?

She leaned out further over the railing to gain a better view of the beach and rocks down below.

Off to one side there was a locked wrought iron gate that separated the patio from a long flight of stairs that hugged the cliff and led down to the sandy beach below. As her vision followed the descent of the stairs she eventually found the high water mark where time and tide had eroded the originally sharp and defined steps into those that were more smooth, rounded, and slippery.

Jewel estimated that at high tide there would be at least 10 feet of water above the sand, although it would obviously be less where the boulders protruded.

Jewel could just make out the image of fishing boats perhaps a mile off shore. That would have been easy swimming distance...back when she was Jules...and even as Jewel she knew she could swim that far out, despite how slow her stroke had become since her feminization. Her swimming workouts focused on minimal cardio, and a swim stroke that both enhanced and emphasized her curves, at the expense of speed. The lessons were typically short to prevent her from building up endurance as well.

A workout routine designed to enhance her form and beauty...nothing more.

Jewel pondered how the happiness that she sought since her husband's death was more elusive than she had thought it would be. Kyle was pleasant, and handsome. The offer of friendship and to become her chaperone was a pleasant surprise.

Jewel smiled at Kyle. This just might work out.

**

Mourning Countess or Morning Countess?

"Noble watcher's seemed scandalized when Lady Jewel Delacroix, Dowager Countess was seen exiting Oldsworth Manor in the late hours of the evening in the company of Kyle Oldsworth, Count Heir apparent."

"The attractive couple was spotted as the young future count escorted the countess to her car just before midnight."

"Was Cinderella's midnight departure from the ball a portent of things to come?"

"This is the second time the young dowager countess has been caught flouting mourning customs and traditions by partying in the company of Allegoria's future young nobles."

"Fans of protocol and decorum have expressed disapproval as perhaps the American raised Male countess feels she has an excuse to disregard the year long tradition of mourning customs."

"As always we shall closely monitor these events."

"This is Phoebe Mills for City Nightly News Entertainment."

Dianne smiled to herself. Another trending social media post. Jewel's follower numbers were up and she was now finally up into the middle of the pack of young celebrities in Allegoria. Dianne was very pleased.

**

Jewel rather enjoyed the next month when Kyle accompanied her on her social visits and public speeches to ladies groups, politicians, and notable citizens and subjects of Allegorian society.

She felt she was right in her earlier assessment. This must be what girls feel when they have a gay male friend. No pressure. She rather enjoyed Kyle's company and friendship. He was polite, witty, charming, and respected her boundaries.

His company as her chaperone most certainly made movement easier and public appearances without her collar went without the embarrassment that came from wearing the collar. It also was nice when she met with the younger generation of nobles, women and men her own age, to be received with friendship, rather than merely tolerated as she was by her noble peers who were older and of her deceased husband's generation.