Jewel Ascending Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dianne was also thrilled. Her social media was consistently trending, especially as she was hinting at a burgeoning romance between Jewel and Kyle without actually saying so directly. Another of her anonymous accounts had posts that hade been picked up by the Phoebe Mills show and the gossip columnists attention had further stoked the fires of rumor.

Kyle, meanwhile, was not thrilled. Each day he had less energy and felt more lethargic. Escorting and chaperoning her was fairly easy but Kyle was basically an honest person, and he hated himself for not being honest with Jewel.

Every day he was forced to spend time with her under these false pretenses was just another day of suppressed nausea. His appetite was decreasing and his energy was waning. He just couldn't make himself pretend to fall in love with Jewel. She was just too feminine.

Oh sure, she was pleasant enough as a friend. She was bright, articulate, talkative, and entertaining...certainly she could be fun to be around. Kyle did enjoy their time spent as friends, but not as a possible romantic partner.

Kyle couldn't see past the "bride" part of male bride. He had hoped his feelings would improve over time as Jewel was a genuinely likeable person and passionate advocate for her cause. But Kyle thought that her issue, her cause, was such a small matter in the larger scheme of things that she should have picked a more important matter.

Kyle resolved to be honest and tell her his motive. He knew her well enough to know that she appreciated honesty and loathed deceitfulness. With luck he would persuade her with honesty and the untenable nature of her situation if she were to remain unmarried.

She was a bright young man after all. Certainly she...he...would see reason!

**

"So what would you like to discuss today?" Dr. Agonia asked.

Dr. Patricia Agonia noted Jewel's more relaxed disposition and was mildly curious as to the cause.

Jewel sat on the Therapists couch as she spoke

"I want to talk about sex."

"We've discussed sex many times in the past but I don't recall you ever being the one to bring up the subject."

"No. You would bring it up." Jewel accused, softly.

"That was your husband, actually; he insisted that it should be included in your therapy. Part of your therapy was to help you to adjust to your new station in life. That included your marital duties as your husband's wife." Patricia stated.

"Even though I am straight." Jewel countered.

"That wasn't important given your arranged marriage status and your husband's desire to have you feminized and present as a woman full time." Patricia easily replied.

There was a tense moment as Jewel almost glared at Dr. Agonia but Patricia held her gaze and stood her ground.

"But is that what you really want to discuss? We've discussed these topics often, in detail and at length."

Jewel pondered Patricia's statement and looked away, ending the staring contest.

"No...there's actually something...new." She finally admitted.

Dr. Agonia watched and waited patiently for Jewel to continue.

"In all the years of marriage Jean Claude has never given me an orgasm." Jewel lied, still unable to discuss the two occasions where she did in fact bliss out from pleasure.

"But recently I've discovered that..."Jewel paused from embarrassment.

"Go on, please" Patricia encouraged patiently, ignoring Jewel's lie about never having an orgasm from sodomy.

"I've found that if I fondle my breasts..." Jewel paused, her hands fluttered over her c-cup bosom and her cheeks became flushed with embarrassment "and also when I am using my Enemizer Anal Douching System..." Jewel dropped off again, feeling bashful with her admission attempt.

"That you had an orgasm." Patricia prompted.

"Yes."

"And what exactly is your concern?" Patricia inquired.

"Is that normal?" Jewel asked, worry written on her expression.

"Of course it is." Dr. Agonia affirmed cheerfully. "Most women enjoy the pleasurable feelings from touching or having their breasts touched. And your particular situation with anal stimulation from your...Enemizer did you call it...would certainly stimulate anyone in a pleasurable manner such as to cause orgasmic response."

Dr. Agonia chose not to inform Jewel of the many hypnotic suggestions she had subliminally suggested that would 'assist' Jewel in experiencing pleasure from appropriate stimuli. And she certainly didn't mention the unique nature of Jewel's stem cell implants that were known to impart a hypersensitivity to tactile stimulation. Her dead husband didn't want her to know when he was alive and those details certainly didn't matter now.

Patricia only wanted to maintain and improve upon the mental conditioning Jean Claude had insisted upon and contracted for Jewel.

"So this is normal for women?" Jewel asked.

"For most women, yes, it is." Patricia lied. She made a note to include some affirming subliminal suggestions to compel Jewel's acceptance of this information as fact during her hypnosis session in a few minutes from now. "But what was this about your enemas?"

Jewel paused again to gather her thoughts.

"Jean Claude would expect me to submit to him."

"As was his right." Patricia added unhelpfully.

"He would sodomize me." Jewel added bluntly.

"That is to be expected in a same sex marriage." Patricia again added unhelpfully.

Jewel frowned.

"You said earlier you never orgasmed from anal?" Patricia asked.

Jewel merely nodded her head yes.

"Then that would only be to your husband's lack of skill or lack of caring for your orgasm. Many practitioners of anal sex report that stimulation of the prostate can cause orgasmic euphoria."

Jewel now thought of Kyle. She wasn't entirely sure but it did seem as if he was pushing for a more physically intimate relationship.

"So is there someone in your life now Perhaps this is why you are showing interest in sex for the first time since; well, your marriage?" Patricia asked.

Jewel merely shook her head no.

"No, there's no one. I was just...wondering." She lied.

Patricia noted again Jewel was lying. Jean Claude had revealed to her that Jewel had orgasmed at least once before. Patricia also knew from social media that Jewel had been seen in public with Kyle Oldsworth. Given Lady Wanda Oldsworth's intention to force a marriage between Jewel and Kyle when her period of mourning was complete, Jewel's abrupt interest in sexual information now made perfect sense.

No matter. Patricia would simply get the information from Jewel during her hypnosis session.

"Well, whatever the reason, if there is someone in your life you owe it to yourself to experience and enjoy all the good things that come from a romantic relationship and that includes physical pleasure. A lover who is more considerate of your feelings and your needs may be more likely to help you experience sexual satisfaction."

Patricia noted now Jewel's body language largely indicated she was already accepting the information as true and accurate. Patricia allowed herself a moment of satisfaction for her many years of effort to condition Jewel. All that hard work had really paid off.

"Now then, if you will sit back and relax and listen to my voice. Close your eyes and relax..." Dr. Agonia carefully eased Jewel into her hypnotic state. She was brimming with anticipation as to what Jewel's real thoughts were about.