Jewel Ascending Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi wondered if she would sell her share of the suite after her release from service.

But that wasn't for 3 more years.

3 more years to go.

Brandi was ready to rest. She didn't think the last two of her friends wanted her to serve them. As Olivia finished her 6th and final client she stood up and went to brush her teeth. Moments later she was at Brandi's side at the bar for a glass of water.

She knew Olivia was new to the service but for some reason she looked familiar. Brandi was struggling to remember if she had met her before when her introspection was interrupted by her last two friends.

Rik and Gina approached her and stood before her.

Brandi had been dreading this. She hoped this wasn't a confrontation. Her former friend who said he couldn't stand the sight of her dressed en femme was dating her ex-girlfriend who left him when she discovered his sentence and said she couldn't be with him if he was dressed as a girl.

Rik and Gina were now dating.

"I had to see if for myself." Gina began.

"Yeah...told you so." Rik agreed.

"Rik, Gina." Brandi said politely. Brandi didn't like the way Gina was scrutinizing her appearance.

"You sure do make an attractive whore, I'll give you that." Gina spat.

"Thank you." Brandi knew to not get flustered and emotional when confronted. Her training took over and she maintained her professional and respectful demeanor the service demanded.

"I'm glad this happened. Better to know now that you were never much of a man anyway."

Brandi blinked in confusion. Gina's statement made no sense to her.

"Top tier whore, according to your reviews."

Brandi just stood there silently. She didn't know what to say that wouldn't start an altercation.

"Got nothing to say?" Gina seemed to be getting angry that she couldn't provoke any reaction from Brandi.

Brandi just shook her head no. Her blond pigtails swaying side to side as she did so.

"Fine! You shouldn't be talking anyway. You should be on your knees sucking cock." She said angrily.

"In fact, why don't you let both the little fag whores blow you." Gina said to Rik. Her tone insisted more than asked.

"Uh...bae...I don't know, this seems a little gay to me." Rik complained.

"Oh relax. Just look at me while they suck your cock...I'll let you look at my tits." Gina insisted as she removed her team top and unhooked her bra.

"I'm game." Olivia chimed in unexpectedly.

Brandi was watching Gina as she exposed her breasts. They still looked every bit as perfect as when they were dating; perky 34 B cups without any hint of sag.

Gina noticed Brandi's interested look.

"Well come on bitches, get to sucking." Gina commanded harshly.

Brandi turned her attention to Rik's cock. Olivia had already fished it out of the fly of his trousers and was stroking him, bringing him to fully erect. She started to lick and nibble his shaft and cock head with her pink bubblegum lips.

Brandi remembered her training. She hadn't performed a double blow job with another whore since training. She thought back to when she was made to work with the other whores...err...service providers from her group while stimulating the erect penis of a male concubine stud. He had been brought in to provide a realistic training scenario and instantaneous feedback.

She recalled the basic tenets of her task.

Lip, Lock, Lick.

Brandi knelt down and got in her position opposite of Olivia.

Next she kissed Rik's shaft with her lips and massaged it once up and down its length licking and moistening her side of the cock with her saliva. Once his dick was moistened she took Olivia's head with one hand and guided her into alignment with her own head.

Olivia and Brandi ended up in a very unusual kiss, Brandi's bright red lips pressed against Olivia's bubblegum pink lips with Rik's cock shaft between them.

Brandi and Olivia then worked as a team to serve Rik and suck him to orgasm. With Brandi's upper lip pressed against Olivia's. Brandi's tongue teasing her side of Rik's cock wile Olivia with her tongue teased the other side and their lower lips again pressed together slurping along the underside of Rik's cock they rode their faces and mouths up and down the length of Rik's shaft.

"Ohhh..." Rik moaned in pleasure.

"That's right baby, let these whores suck that dick. Suck it whores. Get that cum and swallow all of it!" Gina urged menacingly. "In fact, take off your tops!"

Brandi struggled to control her emotions. She had difficulty controlling them ever since becoming sick that one day. She had truly loved Gina and had thought seriously about proposing back when they were dating...back when she was still a man.

Brandi and Olivia broke from their kiss and lick of Rik's cock and doffed their tight cotton t-shirts. Now topless Brandi took Olivia's cheek in her hand again to align their heads together while Olivia fondled Rik's balls and tickled his sack.

A tear formed and rolled from Brandi's eye as she sucked cock and kissed another whore with the cock between them. It took all her concentration and energy as Brandi focused and adhered to her training to allow her to follow through with her obligations.

Gina watched in awe. The two whores worked Rik's cock with passion and precision. Their tits were pressed tight to each other as they worked his pole with their oral skills.

Gina then regretted her decision to make them remove their t-shirts.

Gina had full pert B cup breasts.

Olivia had full and firm C cup breasts.

But Brandi had huge, firm DD cup breasts.

And Rik wasn't looking at her tits anymore, he was watching Olivia and Brandi as they sucked him off! She had the smallest tits of all of them.

It wasn't fair!

She was a real woman and these two trannies had bigger better tits than she did.

"God...I'm gonna cum..." Rik suddenly announced.

"Hey...I'm up here." Gina said in annoyance as Rik was still watching the whores work his dick.

Brandi and Olivia jointly slipped their locked lips up to the head and crown of Rik's 7 and 1/2 inch circumcised cock. When Rik's dick finally erupted both Brandi and Olivia's mouths were open and eagerly tonguing and teasing the crown head of his cock and tasting and swallowing equally the jets of cum gushing forth.

Their tongues darted to and fro within each others mouths as they sought to capture all the cum, neither wanted to waste a single drop, Brandi because her training allowed her and expected it of her. She assumed the same was true for Olivia.

Finally, Rik's cock ceased spewing cum. Brandi and Olivia turned, first to Rik, and then to Gina and showed each of them their mouths full of Rik's cum before swallowing.

"That's hot!" one of Olivia's clients remarked.

"Nice." said another.

"That's definitely going to end up on YouTube." said a third as he filmed with his phone.

"Why isn't her face in my lap?" someone else joked.

"I heard you were a good whore." Gina spat angrily as she put her bra and top back on. Spit actually flew from her mouth and splat onto Brandi's breasts.

Rik put his cock away before zipping up the fly of his trousers.

"C'mon Bae...Lets get back to the match." Gina took Rik's hand and led him to the front of the suite to resume watching the football match.

Brandi stood and wiped away the spittle Gina spat on her face, and then took a small dishrag from the kitchenette to wipe off the saliva and cum that had dribbled down onto her exposed tits from Rik's dual blow job with Olivia. She gave the rag to Olivia to do the same.

She put her top back on and went to the private bathroom to once again brush her teeth and gargled with mouthwash.

Finally she took a seat upon the couch in the back of the suite. The private seating area had a big screen TV with a live feed of the game and served as an isolated area to get away from the front.

I'm never going to be able to enjoy this suite again, Brandi thought.

Brandi was slightly startled when Olivia sat down right next to her, tucked her legs and heels under her, and rested her head on Brandi's shoulder.

Brandi thought to push her off but Olivia snuggled up tightly and in the end it wasn't uncomfortable so...

"How did you become a whore?" Brandi asked more out of boredom than interest.

"Master and Mistress sent me here to be safe." Olivia answered immediately as she cuddled Brandi.

That's a weird answer.

"Safe? From what?" Brandi asked.

"Master and Mistress say there were bad men who wanted to hurt me and put me away. They sent me here to keep me safe."

Despite her fatigue Brandi's interest was piqued.

"Where did you come from?"

"America." Olivia again answered immediately.

Brandi was surprised. She had never met another service provider who was not a subject of Allegoria.

"Ok. What did you do there?"

"I don't know. I don't remember. Master and Mistress said it...I...was very bad."

"If you don't even remember it then how bad could it be?" Brandi queried.

Olivia just shrugged her shoulders softly as she held onto Brandi.

"So how long have you been whoring for the service then?"

"Oh...I just got here...almost three months now."

Brandi wondered about that. Only in the service for three months? That would mean she should still be a trainee yet somehow she is already out and is servicing clients? WTF?

"So who are Master and Mistress then?"

"Master is Saul Wright and Mistress is Goldie Duggar-Smith. They own me. They sent me here to be safe from the bad men who want to hurt me."

Brandi's mind raced in surprise and shock. She pushed Olivia off her breaking their cuddle and stared deeply into her eyes. Brandi scrutinized her face and studied her features. She reached up and pulled off the wig Olivia was wearing.

"Ow!" Olivia cried out as hair pins holding her wig secure pulled at her short blond hair underneath.

Brandi was astonished. After accounting for the expert use of cosmetics she was able to fully recognize the whore sitting before her. The new whore is...was...the CEO of the software company.

The man she had travelled to New York to serve was now sitting before her working as a whore for the National Social Services Acquisition and Maintenance Department!

"Hey! That wasn't nice." Olivia said as she ineffectually punched Brandi's arm and reached to take back her wig.

Brandi was momentarily at a loss for how to proceed. The missing CEO was sitting before her. The fugitive from American Justice had become a whore for Allegoria.

That didn't make sense.

It quickly occurred to her who might be able to make heads or tails of this situation. Brandi acted quickly. She stood up and went to the row of coats hanging up in the coat closet by the entrance to the suite. Gil usually kept his phone in his jacket pocket.

Brandi sent a prayer of thanks when she found it and returned quickly to the sitting room. Olivia had placed her wig back on her head and was fussing with it to get it to sit right. Brandi sat down next to her, and put her arm around the whore.

With one hand she unlocked the phone; thank god Gil never changed his pin. She quickly opened up the camera.

"Selfie...smile..." Brandi chirped sweetly as she held the phone out at arms length.

Olivia automatically leaned in next to Brandi and posed for the picture. She made a typical duck face smile common for selfies. Brandi's smile was automatic per her service training. She caught the picture and with her fingers flying rapidly over the app sent the image to the Countess. As an after thought she sent the same image to Rik's phone and then Helen's.

Brandi was glad Gil's phone was available. Her service issued phone was monitored and it would not allow her to communicate freely. She quickly erased the message she sent to the countess.

"What are you doing Kitten?"

Brandi looked up to see Gil standing in the doorway to the sitting room. He looked displeased. She was caught red-handed using Gil's phone.

"Sending you, Rik and Helen a Selfie of Olivia and Me...so you can remember us and our service." Brandi partially lied.

"You're not allowed to use other peoples phones Kitten." Gil took his phone and looked at the image she sent. "You don't want to get in trouble at work now do you?"

"No Senpai." Brandi answered. She was calling her kitten even though she wasn't dressed for his fetish today.

Brandi watched as all her friends and Olivia's clients were entering the suite to use the kitchen or bathroom or hit the bar for another drink.

"It's the break between periods." Gil stated. "Why don't you and Olivia go out to the stadium seats and get some air before the start of the 2nd period."

"Come Brandi, let's go see..." Olivia was on her feet and taking Brandi by the hand.

"Yes...let's..." Brandi answered with feigned enthusiasm.

Brandi and Olivia walked hand and hand the short distance to the front of the corporate suite and finally got a chance to see the field and stadium. Olivia seemed impressed while Brandi was more distressed as she had been kept indoors serving her 'friends' the entire time. She closed her eyes and took a moment for herself.

"Kiss her." Helen shouted at Brandi.

"Yeah, sluts...kiss..." Gina commanded.

Brandi opened her eyes and noticed that their image was up on the huge displays at each end of the field. The Kiss Cam was an American Institution at sporting matches that had finally made its way over to Allegoria.

Brandi and Olivia faced each other, looked into each others eyes, and slowly kissed on the lips. Brandi acted reluctantly while Olivia's enthusiasm was easy translated onto the big screen. Brandi's lush red lips met Olivia's bubblegum pink lips as the stadium crowd went wild with excitement over two hot chicks kissing in public.

Brandi immediately noticed that Olivia hadn't brushed her teeth after serving Rik. She could taste his cum as it mingled with her minty fresh breath.

"I'm never going to be able to enjoy this suite again." Brandi thought mournfully.

12