Jewel Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lunch was enjoyable, everyone was high on knowing now how many gems they were to produce to make a key.

"Wait, Em gets five and Am gets one?" Ruby asked again "How come I get four?"

"Your bodies are built differently, some need more heat, less heat, more pressure, and less. Ametrine's least experienced after Selene." Sapphire explained "But I should congratulate you, Silas. One more gem to go."

"And with it all your hidden secrets exposed." Citrine said smiling.

"Not you too..You all know I wouldn't keep anything from you to harm you. Once everything comes to light you'll see." Sapphire drank from her glass and smiled at Silas "I know that you are determined, so I'll make my own preparations tomorrow, whether you come morning, noon, or night. My office will be closed all tomorrow."

"I hope I don't disappoint." Silas told her "But I have my assumption on the key, the pearl key."

"What are you speaking abo-

"I don't know how to create the gem keys, but to my knowledge there are eight of you as well as eight keys, I can only get seven keys from seven of you. So, the gems make gem keys, but what do keys do?"

"Unlock." Emerald and Ruby said in unison.

"Right, what would they unlock? A box, a chest, a vault? Who knows? That is irrelevant, but what's inside is not. It takes are seven keys to be utilized to make the pearl key. I assumed that this could happen only one way, by fusing them somehow."

Sapphire became silent.

"You won't challenge what he's saying?" Opal asked.

"It's not against the rules for him to use his brain, even if he knows it all takes time." Sapphire shrugged "But, please go on."

"What if the keys unlocked one part of the pearl key?" Silas asked, the entire table was now intune. "I need every key to unlock each piece, and then the fountain comes in play. The water that's supposed to fill it once I place the seventh jewel, what does it do? My guess is that it's used to fuse the pieces together."

"That's not a bad assumption." Emerald thought on it "But I don't think it would be so easy."

"What do you mean?" Selene asked her.

"Well, the keys themselves, they're still there, still mag-

"Let's leave some mystery ladies." Sapphire said cutting in "So far you're mostly correct, but you're getting ahead of yourself. Get the diamond, the clues from Larissa, claim my gem and then you may ask all you want."

"Then I'll stop theorizing for now. Selene?" Silas turned to her.

"Hm?" Selene placed her teacup back down onto the table.

"I wish to speak with you tonight."

"Oh, sure...um let's speak in the study." Selene looked at her sisters "It has privacy."

"Well excuse us.." Ruby sniffed.

"This is why no one wants to get you a big gift, you're already up in arms, Rube." Emerald told her.

"I'm sorry, I get jerky when rebuffed by family."

"I did not rebuff you, Ruby, I just want time and space to myself. You do too once in a blue moon." Selene gave her puppy eyes that Ruby easily melted under.

"I hate that she's so adorable..damn you." Ruby puffed out her cheeks "I'm sorry, pms. I'm grouchy." Not that anyone else could tell the difference between Ruby pmsing and in her natural element, but it was nice to know that even she needed time to herself.

"Then hurry, Mr. North. Time is no one's friend." Sapphire smirked.

After lunch Silas found himself in the kitchen, it was full mast. Gray marble countertops, cherry wood counters, a kitchen isle in the center with red cloth stools, a silver fridge, oven, microwave, coffee maker, tea pot, and a fresh bowl of fruit on the isle.

Silas entered the kitchen from the upper left of the room into the empty arch way. The sink was to the lower left with the dishwasher right next to it. Larissa was in her maid's uniform drying off three remaining dishes before putting them in the correct cupboard.

She turned to put the rag away and saw she was not alone "So you've come finally."

"Yes." Silas walked up to her "And I need to know if you will tell me what I need to know about Sapphire."

Larissa rubbed her hands together "It was becoming a shared task when I was hired, I accepted it humbly with Lady Sapphire's full trust and support. So yes, I will per the rules."

"So, what is this hint, this clue?"

"It's a key to a room that will lead you to her and her hidden heart. To do so, you must first retrieve the key needed to unlock that key, you see there are two things that lie within me. The diamond you seek is in fragments, on a sort of chain, at the end is the diamond that will unlock a seal to the key."

Silas waited for the but, the diamond was inside her, so where was the seal?

Larissa set her rag aside and sat on one of the stools "You see the diamond is already created, all you need to do is take hold of it." Larissa pressed her lower torso region "It lies here in the forbidden quarter."

"And the seal?"

"Between my hips. It sounds easy, but there is a get to this."

Silas groaned "What is it, Larissa?"

"My task is to make sure that you're on course, Silas. So, when you take hold of either the diamond or the seal I'll ask you some questions, according to if they're true, that you mean what you say down to your soul will the magic allow you to pull forward. If not, your hand will be crushed."

Silas narrowed his eyes "Crushed inside you?"

"Yes, your hand would be broken, and you would have to try the day after for a second chance." Larissa placed her hands in her lap "So, are there any questions?"

"I don't need to arouse you? Just get the diamond and the seal...with my hand?"

Larissa nodded "Precisely. I could sit here, or stand, bend over, lay on the counter. Any position to make it easier on you will do." Silas looked uneased about this, it was playing games, and Sapphire was the master of them all.

"Come now, Selene wouldn't just draw for anyone." Larissa said with a trying smile.

"Don't use her to push me into this, it's a test made by Sapphire."

"It's more like a prerequisite to get to her. She just wants to make sure that you won't turn or sway from this path. There's no going back once you've begun."

"I've known that since day one, Larissa. I appreciate all you've done, but don't you think this is kind of wild?"

Larissa stretched her arms in the air "A little kinky maybe, but it is one of the reasons I was hired. I'm a single woman, and if I had found someone before now then this wouldn't be required."

It seemed that the rules applied to the sisters also applied to Larissa who was only two years younger than Sapphire. Larissa's light brown hair was usually placed in a bun, today she had it in a single braid that she curved to make a loop, and tied it up to present a new look. Her eyes were still a smoky gray that probably noticed everything despite then being so lax.

"Is that all? If so, then let's not wait any longer." Larissa pulled up her skirt, pulling her panties down off her feet onto the floor.

"The counter is higher, probably better to sit." Larissa looked behind her and picked herself up on it before turning around. She wasn't hesitant with revealing her salmon pink groove, her pubic hair was trimmed neatly into a nice tawny patch.

"Ready whenever you are."

Silas rolled up his sleeves up to his shoulder blades, then he sat down onto the stool to be directly in front of Larissa's gate.

"Don't be shy, you'll need to grab the end of the chain." Larissa seemed open, maybe too open about this, Silas thought. But he wasn't going backward, not for Matthew or Selene. Silas wasn't sure whether to use his whole hand or not, but he got a look from Larissa that told him to speed things along.

He straightened out his right hand and pressed his third finger up against her, it would be like placing a sword into a sheath. Silas plunged his hand into the opening, feeling it spread around his hand.

Fingering he was used to doing, but feeling his whole hand be taken in by her wet folds felt odd to him. Larissa didn't make noise, but blushed at the touch. She could feel his arm slide up, when her gates folded down on him it hurt with the width and size of his arm.

To Silas it was like sticking his arm through a swamp with thick grime covering him, making the hairs slick back. The further he reached back into the bottomless pit between her thighs, the farther apart Larissa spread them. Silas finally found his hand bump against a fluffy surface. He didn't feel anything outside of the surface, which meant the chain was inside.

Silas pressed his index finger against the cervix's hole while Larissa held her breath. He nudged and bothered it until it gave way to allow him in. It wasn't a great distance that he travelled, once his finger made it through he immediately felt the tip poke against the round head of the chain, he curled his finger up around it and pulled until it came through the cervix and into the vagina. Once there he felt his finger stop as if he hit a barrier.

"I will ask you five questions and if you answer correctly you will be allowed to pull the diamond free." Larissa breathed out carefully before continuing "Lady Sapphire has given you her trust..her kindness..Would you give her your loyalty?"

"Yes, if I already haven't." Silas replied, after he answered, he felt the barrier dissipate and began to pull the chain down, he could feel the second bead pull from her and then stop.

"Are you going to complete these trials?"

"Yes."

"Even if Selene doesn't wait for you?"

Silas sighed "Yes, even if she didn't I came to cure my brother." He pulled again and two more little beads came down.

"Do you promise not to go back on your word?"

"I promise."

"Then for the final question..If you did go back on your word, your promise, would you accept the consequences? Your brother's death? Selene moving on? These sisters stuck here, unable to complete their destiny? A curse on your life?"

"Yes." Even though that was pretty heavy, Silas didn't waste time in pulling on the end of the chain, he pulled back his elbow carefully as not to rough up any of Larissa's fleshy parts. It felt as if he were winning a game of tug of war, little by little.

Once his hand finally emerged, covered in transparent jelly, he could see the end of the chain was in fact a smaller rounded diamond sphere attached by what looked like a diamond embedded string. As he pulled more sphere appeared in hand until he could count up to eighteen. Once it passed twenty-six, Silas guessed that they would end at thirty-two, Sapphire's age.

All the while Larissa was pressing her nails into the countertop, biting down on her lip, the diamond itself wasn't big, but it was coming from behind her forbidden door, so it wasn't as comfortable.

After the thirty second bead Silas pulled a medium sized orb from between Larissa's gap causing her to shoot a wad of fluid out onto the floor...and a little on Silas' shoes.

Larissa breathed out with relief, her entire face had turned crimson during the course of receiving the gem, inside she was warm as well as sore. Due to the magic placed on her, she too would heal, but it didn't change the fact that the pain left the hot feeling that roused even her.

"I'll clean that up."

"Now?" Silas was confused, he still needed to retrieve the seal.

"Place the diamond in the sink then." Silas did as she said before sitting back on the stool watching her turn around to raise her skirt "Larissa."

"Yes?"

"How bad does it hurt?"

Larissa smiled to herself "Not a lot, you forget I agreed to this and this alone. After this my only job will be to clean and serve."

"Don't you want to rest?"

"No, I want Lady Sapphire and her sister's happiness, my own happiness too. And it will never come if this doesn't occur. You're the first step, if you and Selene make it that is." Silas was staring as her oval shaped cheeks for some time, but that last sentence made him pause altogether.

"What do you mean, if?"

"Nothing is one hundred percent, Silas."

"And if we do?"

"Then the rules change and hope's restored, they can start to find their own happiness, love finally."

"And if we don't?"

"They wait. I thought you knew this."

"I did, but it's a lot to put on two people. It's like saying that there is no hope, that there was no hope even before."

"It's complicated, now can you retrieve the seal, or do you not want to know about my lady?"

Silas made an exasperated noise "Could you spread yourself with your hands?"

"Sure." Larissa grabbed her hips from behind, forcing them apart, there in the middle was her tiny cavity. Silas straightened his hand again and pressed forcefully against the ring, Larissa made a gasping noise when he began pressing into her anus. It was hotter and gooey as well as trapping.

Silas pushed up hard to get his entire hand through, then he filled her with his arm. He felt his arm cook inside her as he dug low into rectum until he hit a wall, and it wasn't flesh. He let his fingers danced around the object, it felt like a glass knob. When he pulled the knob Larissa's entire body clamped down.

"I thought I answered the questions already?" Silas said.

"I didn't say all. But this seal only needs one. If Matthew dies before you get the pearl, will you abandon these women? This path you took?"

Silas thought about that a lot ever since he came into the mansion, at first he thought he could until everything was explained. If Matthew passed, it would tear him up inside, but even in his sorrow he would keep the promise he made "No, I'll continue until the pearl is formed."

Silas felt a push forward by the knob itself when he spoke, he pulled it through the anal space out of the ring. It was a glass tube with little knobs on the end, in the center was a gem shaped impression where the diamond went. Inside the tube was a diamond key.

"Larissa, I- Larissa was too busy pressing her face against the granite, shaking her hips in the air. Silas then realize that there must have been some effect of the magic still coursing through Larissa. Instead of staring he cleaned the diamond and the tube, his arm, hand, and shoes.

After cleaning off he pressed the diamond into the impression, the glass slid open, and he grabbed the key and then turned to Larissa who was exhausted. "Hint?"

"From the entryway, walk straight down the hall right of the stairs, go to the end, there you will find a door that only you and my lady can open, take the stairs down and in a small room there will be a single door, use the key to unlock it tomorrow at any time and you'll get your answers."

"That's not much of a hint."

"I can't say anymore."

"Are you sure?" Silas crept up behind her with the key pressing into her wound up ass, moving it in and out. Larissa groaned softly against the countertop, closing her legs together.

"Silas..be merciful."

Silas smiled mischievously "I don't know..maybe I'll get more out of you this way." He fiddled the key, swiveling it against her walls.

"I can't.." Larissa was too loyal to the Stones and refused to give into pleasure.

Silas would have played more, but in the end he decided that it wasn't worth the trouble, so he removed the key "It's frustrating."

Larissa pulled her skirt down to face him "I'm sorry, but I can't make it less so. But I could offer a cup of tea."

"Thank you..but I'm going to take a nap for now. You should as well." Silas turned his heels and left.

That afternoon he couldn't rest or keep his mind from turning, not about Sapphire or Selene. How fast would Matthew's health decline? What if the worst happened too soon? Before night came, he wrote a note to Selene and asked Larissa to send it along with his poem, it was a request.

At dinner he was silent, something which didn't go unnoticed.

"Silas, I heard from Larissa that you retrieved what you needed to meet up with me tomorrow. You should be smiling or at least proud." Sapphire told him.

"I am." Silas responded a bit dully "I was thinking about Matthew."

Sapphire sighed looking to Emerald "We're sorry, but you must continue."

"And I will. I'll take the Sapphire and when I'm able to make the keys I'll be successful. But that isn't the problem, it is the time." All of the sisters looked to one another, that was something that they could give him, enough time. They'd have to go slow without forcing the issue or one would occur.

That night no one disturbed Silas, not even Selene who was hurting for him. Instead, he looked out at the moon at night, wondering if it's blessed glow could beam down and with it a wish that could be granted for Matthew.

In the morning Silas was not only excited, but curious about Sapphire. After breakfast he wasted no time in finding the secret door, heading down the stairs into a slate hallway and walking right up to an old oak door, opening it he was surprised.

The walls were covered in black leather, the floor in red fur carpeting, along the walls were tools, whips, chains, sex toys. There were stands, crosses, a swing, and a large bed in the center all in red and black tones. At the end of the bed was a red box. Sapphire herself was there in a black leather bustier and panties with a mesh crotch as well as black heels.

"Welcome to my dungeon." Sapphire grinned "My secret is out." She held a crop in her hand and patted at the bed.

Silas wearily approached after shutting the door behind him.

"Mr. North don't tell me that you're speechless." Sapphire grinned.

"Surprised." Silas absorbed the scenery as well as the scent of leather before he looked at the bull crop and smiled "You like to dominate."

"I do." Sapphire shrugged "That is apparent."

Silas approached her, lightly pushing her back onto the bed where she fell looking up at him "Are you flexible...in switching to submissive?"

Sapphire smiled "I am, but I'm having trouble seeing you as a dominant.."

"Then allow me to show you." Silas rolled up his sleeves "Do you have a safety word?"

"Yes."

"Is it filthy?"

Sapphire tilted her head "Not really, why?"

"Then perhaps as dominant I can temporarily change the word."

"I don't see why not."

Silas took the crop and lightly smacked it in his hand "Ejaculate."

"That's not very filthy." Sapphire said stretching out on the bed.

"No." Silas kneeled down onto the bed and leaned over her "But the words I make you say will be, turn over."

Sapphire politely turned over onto her stomach expecting him to start with ass play. But instead, she heard a whap that warmed her crotch slightly.

"What are y-

"Warming you up." Silas hit the mesh surface again with the crop causing Sapphire to jump a bit, not only did it sting, but she relished the pain.

Silas hit her again until he could see where the mesh dampened, he rubbed the crop against the material and watched as Sapphire squirmed. "Stay still."

Silas went to the red box and dug through the pile of toys layered on top of one another until he found one he liked. It was a black tear drop bead chain made for vaginal play, each bead was larger than the next.

Silas approached the bed eying the mesh he tore at it with both hands and was relieved to see that he was able to tear it through completely to reveal both of her orifices, one of which was dripping. "Get up."

Sapphire obeyed and followed Silas to the stocks and allowed him to lock her in to where she was bent over facing forward. She was pressed tightly against her outfit, giving a better impression of her body. Holding the beads in hand Silas grinned wickedly.

"Open your mouth, but don't make a sound." Silas commanded, Sapphire did, but felt troubled when she felt the first bead go inside her slit, it was cold and metallic, at least three inches wide. Each bead went up an inch and there were a total of five on the chain. She wriggled her hips feeling the coolness push inside her warm flesh.