Jewel Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What interv-

"Shut up!" Silas growled "Get undressed."

Opal looked at the shower then back at him "Don't guards stand watch outside?" She said with and attitude.

"Yeah, well there were a few skirmishes last week and now it's not safe. Anyone could come in, now get undressed and clean up."

Opal scoffed unbuttoning her tank top, she walked into the bathroom.

"Oh, and face me while you're doing it."

"Screw off, you're making this up."

"Do it or your ass is shipped to Siberia." Silas pointed.

Opal sighed taking off her top, letting her breasts free, she pulled off her shorts, and boots. Opal hid herself behind her hands as she got into the shower closing the glass door behind her. There was a pale-yellow cloth folded in a square sitting on the shelf inside beside an azure bar of soap.

"Remove your hands inmate." Silas smirked licking his lips "I got to make sure you're not hiding any weapons."

"You're a dick." Opal huffed, removing her hands. Her nipples were dark pink and pointed, looking down Silas noticed blonde, iris, and sky-blue pubic hair that was trimmed down into the shape of a heart.

"Hurry up, we don't have all day." Silas complained hitting his hand on the wall. Opal scowled, but turned on the hot water. Silas watched the water drops fall over her body and waited for Opal to reach out towards the cloth "Use your hands, this isn't a day at the spa."

Opal was secretly excited inside, but on the outside she pretended to be irritated grabbing the bar of soap. She rubbed it in her hands until they were covered in suds. She then began rubbing her breasts, blushing, she moved her hands in a circular motion.

Silas smacked his lips "Don't forget the nips."

"Jerk.." Opal used her middle fingers to rub the center of her nipples, feeling them warm up and harden within minutes. Opal then scrubbed her arms and hands, down her stomach, over onto her thighs, then legs.

Silas then whistled "Time to wash that filthy twat of yours." Silas had never felt more perverse in all his life, this character he had created he got from cop movies, prison movies, as well as action-adventure flicks. He was trying to copy and combine villains, minor bad guys from the films.

Opal moved her hand down over her clit and rubbed it carefully as her over hand fell over her slit. "Clean it." Silas repeated, he watched her slip her index finger into the opening, watching it sink into it. Opal made a small noise, but kept going, moving it in and out. Steam was starting to fog up the glass.

She then added a second finger, scrubbing her gooey insides until she couldn't go any further. "Show me."

"What?" Opal looked confused.

"Show me that you're clean." Silas commanded "Spread those lips."

Opal slowly pretended to hesitate as she used the index and third finger on her right hand to spread her labia apart. Silas could see the blue suds dripping out along with another unknown substance. Opal breathed out and waited for directions as the water washed the bubbles away.

"Now finish by cleaning your ass. Turn your ass towards me."

Opal did as he said and began fingering her ass, she only used one finger to spread the soap. In and out as if she were poking through a small tree hollow. Once she was done, she washed the soap away and stepped out of the shower. Silas threw the towel at her.

"Finish before we're late."

Opal dried off with that one towel, hair, and body. Silas watched every sway of her naked body, her breasts and ass cheeks moving together or apart, monitoring all motion.

Opal then slid her clothes back on with Silas taking her by the arm and walking her back into the bedroom. He pushed her lightly so that she would fall onto the couch again. He was pretending that it was an interview room, and she was sitting at the table. He took a chair that Opal retrieved from her closet and sat cross from her, facing the bed.

"What the hell? You're interviewing me?" Opal snarled.

"Yup." Silas smiled nastily "So be a good little bitch and listen. So, we got some new evidence that shows you may have had a partner. If you give them up now your sentence gets reduced. If not, well you're screwed."

"How much time?" Opal asked smirking.

"Five years."

"Make it ten and I'll consider it." Opal shrugged.

"This isn't up for debate."

"Is it if I give you a name? Tell you specifics? I'm sure the DA would love to know, are you really going to stall the wheels of justice?"

"Look, I don't want to be here, but they're backed up right now. Give me a confession on tape and I'll suggest it."

"Nuh uh, I want assurances."

"I don't give a damn about your wants." Silas rolled his eyes "I'm the one who holds your freedom in my hands. You're under my thumb."

"You can shove that thumb right up your-

"Why don't I shove it up your ass?!" Silas yelled and then smiled "Or maybe I'll shove something else up there to loosen those lips."

"You can't touch me, it's not allowed. We're being watched moron."

Silas picked up the tv remote and pointed it in the air, pressing a number button before putting it down on the coffee table "Not anymore, I can do whatever I want to you, we could be here for hours. So, you're going to have to cooperate."

"What do you want to know?" Opal asked.

"Nothing now, you were awfully rude. I guess you'll have to stay awhile."

"Fuck you, you're always such a prick." Opal hissed.

Silas stood and approached her "Get up."

"Why?"

"Get up or I'm going to take my taser and fry you, there's your why."

Opal stepped on his foot when getting up.

"You little!" Silas hopped and turned quickly on his heels "Screw the rules, you're mine to punish now. Pull your shorts down."

"N-

Silas reached from the taser "Fine, psycho." Opal pulled her shorts down her thighs. Silas then pushed her towards the table "What are you-

"Hands on the table." Opal sighed, but placed her hands down on the table, bending down a little. Silas gazed at her now clean twat, it was gleaming and smelled of blueberries. He took out the baton and smacked her ass cheeks with it.

"Ow!"

"You think you're the boss, you don't run shit. For your bad behavior, I'm going to punish you and you're going to take it. And if you're a good little bitch, I might reconsider the deal."

"Fucking liar." Silas smacked her cheeks again "Ow!"

"You talk too much, but I know why you're so uptight.." Silas pressed the head of his baton and rubbed it against her fresh orifice, Opal's body tightened up "You need something to loosen you up."

"F-F-Fuck you." Opal quivered in elation, feeling the solid head move against her labia made her extremely wet inside "This is an abuse of power!"

"So? Your body doesn't seem to care, you're dripping all on the floor. Seems you need a harsher punishment." Silas unzipped his pants and his sword erected from that opening. "I don't know...should I put it up your ass or in your cherry hole. Tough decision."

"You're a creep." Opal spat out.

"I guess I'll choose the later, you need a good uncorking." Silas said pressing the head into her pale pink hole "That's the stuff..." Opal gasped as she pressed against the table, she could feel the entire head take up the entire space of her cavity, making her water bubble and squeeze out of her as he began pushing.

"Nghhh." Opal could feel the meaty pole scrape against her walls, widening her walls. Silas wasn't worried about hitting her gem's keyhole, he was much more concerned that Opal's body was reacting like a water fountain.

Even though he hadn't moved yet, her juices weren't pooling, they were laking, oceaning. Once he did the the back wall he began to grow concerned. It was strange to see that much bodily fluid begin to soak into the carpet. Being that Opal was quiet about it, Silas just focused on the gem.

He thrusted against the keyhole before pulling away, then he pressed against it again. "Ohhh."

"Seems like you like it." Silas taunted as he beat against the little wall, her walls were caving in around him, so he had not choice but to apply additional pressure and speed.

"N-No!" Opal shouted, she was shaky and out of breath, it felt so incredible to feel it inside her once again, a penis. It had been so long since she had been touched in any sense. Despite her wanting to break character, she decided not to. It was all just making it hotter for her.

"No? Admit it." Silas said pounding her, his body bounced against her hips each time to land a hit at the wall "You like my dick inside you, say it."

"N-Nooohhhh." Opal moaned, it was so great, the curvature and shape. The length and width were a bonus though. Silas pumped his hips into her, not giving an inch as he rammed the wall.

"Your cunt's so tight! Fuck!" Silas shouted still in character, he just continued to beat his beef stick inside her as she yelled out. "Admit. That. You. Like. My. Dick. Inside. You." Each word was punctuated by a thrust and pull.

"Ohhh!"

"Admit it and I'll put the deal back on. Say it." Silas pushed against the door harder watching her whip her head back.

"I like your dick inside me!" She shouted.

"What do you like about it?"

"It's thick and hard!" Opal moaned as Silas sped up "You're so deep!"

"Take your punishment and like it!" Silas said punching his dick through her slick body, he could feel the back walls puff out in return.

"Punish me! Punish me!" Opal screamed "Screw me!"

"I will, I'll punish your twat until it gives out." Silas moved back and forth, harder, quicker with the moisture, and rougher. He could feel himself press right against the keyhole, feeling it pull against him.

"Fill my cunt! Fill it with your dick! Spread my lips and screw me hard!" Opal wailed as if she were a banshee. Given such demands, Silas had no choice but to comply. He shoved himself through the chasm, every time he ran through her he would hit the cervix, each time he tried to go faster, but he wanted to conserve some energy to keep the momentum going.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhh!" Opal moaned "My nipples are so hard right now!"

That gave Silas an extra energy boost, he kept thrusting at the wall, feeling her body radiate with a monstrous heat. "Come inside! Please hurry, before I do!" Opal groaned painfully. It was true that a gem could still be formed even if the one to produce it did release along with the seed giver, but the chances would be cut in half, possibly less than. So Opal tried her best to hold off.

Silas made a small grunting noise before spraying all of his seed into the keyhole. Opal felt relieved that he came before she did, her body felt so sticky inside, but more was coming.

Silas pulled out and waited. Opal turned around, sitting on the table. Her entire face was flushed, she felt steam cloud in her uterus. It was an unknown scorching pain that tickled on the inside. Even though it hurt, her breasts felt so sensitive, the air in the room brushed them so lightly that it caused her arousal. The same was happening down below when the air circulated around her clit, she began to pool again.

"How do you feel?" Silas asked.

Opal smiled "Like I'm going to explode..but so turned on, I can't stand it, Silas."

"I have an idea to help it go smoother."

"I'd take any help right now." Opal could feel the gem begin to form its egg-like shape within her, pressing against her cervix to exit.

Silas grinned, he led Opal to the couch and had her stand while he sat. Silas spread her cheeks open and led her anal ring towards him. Opal slowly sat down on Silas' rod, it felt even larger when it began poking up her ass. He wondered if Selene was as tight as this cove.

"Ohhh my god." Opal laughed nervously as her anus spread as she descended down onto the full length of his dick. "Ohh." Opal exhaled, her entire hole was stretching with mucus. It felt great, especially when Silas began thrusting upward while spreading her legs apart to birth the gem.

"Ohhh. Ohh. Ohh." Opal held her own legs apart to make it easier on him as he thrusted, Silas unbuttoned her top and began fondling her breasts. "Nghhh.." Opal could feel her entire body lift up with one thrust, she never knew any of her past boyfriends to have this much strength during sex.

Opal's cave was beginning to juice again the more Silas prodded her asshole, pressing against the flesh that wrapped against in. It was already sore, but it gave her pure delight. "Ohh.." Opal made a face one which Silas couldn't identify. As Opal felt her ass get rifled through, she felt the gem begin to push from her cervix into her vagina. It came out easier, in just a few seconds and then it made it's way down until it reached her front gate.

"Ohh!" Opal moaned loudly feeling every one of her muscles try and propel the gem out, the harder she tried the tighter her cheeks closed down on Silas' prick. She felt the stinging spread through her as the gem began pushing out. She could see it was sparkling white with so many colors, she could hardly breathe.

"Ngh!" Opal felt her body try to release and in turn it gave a giant shove to the opal, it popped out and slid onto the carpet, five feet away from them. Right when it came out, she came, all over the carpet. Silas then carefully pulled himself from Opal, helping her sit on the couch. She looked winded from the experience.

"I feel like my crotch is broken." Opal laughed.

"I could get some ice f-

"No, I can feel everything..realigning I guess..I think I'll be fine. You have great acting chops." Opal praised his, patting him on the shoulder "I have an upcoming play, rehearse with me sometime."

"Now between listening to Rose play, negotiating with Sapphire and Emerald, chatting with Selene and my brother-

"It's nothing too soon. I'll let you know before time, for now take that gem upstairs and get the next clue. I want to know what Sapphire's been hiding."

"Don't we all?" Silas began changing back into his regular clothes while Opal took a shower and changed back into her dress.

"Next time we can go to the setting room." Opal said drying her hair again.

"What's that?"

"Well after our parents passed, we cleared out a few rooms with their belongings and set them up in the storage here. It's my own personal room, gifted to me by the queen of the Stone sisters, Sapphire. She gave each of one once we turned eighteen."

"Mine is a stage, half of one really. I used to invite Rose, but she said there was too much clutter. I've cleaned it out since then. I used to perform plays with Ruby and entertain the girls for fun. But I have all sorts of props and stage parts to create a real scene, better than in this room."

"Well, if we need another opal, I suggest we try it. But until then, I'll catch up with you when I can." Silas scooped the opal up off the floor.

"Please do, we are friends after all." Opal giggled waving him out of her room.

Back on to the fountain room, Silas placed the opal. Whitish words with pink, greens, and other hues appeared in the basin once more. "To claim the citrine key, you need five minus three. To claim the opal key, you need six minus three, repeat this step that goes the same for the gem called rose."

Now he needed five emeralds, four rubies, two citrine, three opal, and three rose gems to create the keys. He was still stuck on the clue about asking the first born, Sapphire obviously once he got the pearl key. Why did he need to ask her and what did she know about the keys? He doubted that she would tell him outright as a part of the rules. He was so close to completing his first step, three women remained now, Ametrine, Larissa, and Sapphire. The cure was almost at hand.

That night in his room he got a visit from Selene, she didn't ask him about his new conquest or how he was feeling. She sat on the bed and told him how her day went, told him about her parents, the kind of people they were. Her father was proud and giving while her mother reserved and caring. They passed when she was seven and Sapphire was nineteen. Everyone had to grapple with the losses, but eventually as the years passed accepted it as reality, especially Sapphire who worked diligently to become what she was.

All while she spoke Silas wrote a small poem. She was beautifully eerie that night in the dim light, her eyes tinged with sorrowful memories. But after she spoke so did he, about bullying in school and how Matthew became the dad and brother, about how he acted out in middle school, because of their mom leaving them and him never knowing his father, just a picture frame.

And after he was done spilling his own truths, he gave her the poem and she in hand gave him a drawing of the moonlit sky with brilliant blue stars passing by. It was tranquil. Before she left, Silas gave her a peck on the forehead. That night he slept without troubling thoughts.

Morning came and Silas switched into a dark violet dress shirt and slacks before heading down for breakfast. He thanked Larissa for the meal as he dug into fluffy pancakes topped with strawberries and homemade whip cream.

"You seem chipper." Emerald whispered, she was sitting next to him and across from Ruby.

"Just in better spirits is all." Silas said feeling high on life.

"What happened after you left?" Opal said looking towards Selene.

"That didn't happen." Selene stated.

"Sometimes I wonder if it will the way you two are sneaking off having private moments.." Ruby said playing with her parfait "It's like you're dating behind our backs."

"It's not exactly like that." Silas frowned "We-

"What? I understand that you two feel a certain way about one another, but it feels like you're just waiting to put one another in a compromising position." Sapphire intertwined her fingers together, placing her elbows on the table.

"I'm not mad, but Selene's always wondering about things and people. I see the way she reacts when you walk in the room and how you do when she appears in your line of sight. We all do."

"Come on, Saph, have a heart." Opal cried "So what if they're dating?"

"I don't know if you can call it dating." Selene said in a low voice.

"Secret dating?" Rose supplied grinning.

"It's not much of a secret when everyone knows." Silas told her.

"Maybe we should just let them be." Citrine told Sapphire "It doesn't change anything."

"It does if Selene loses her virginity beforehand."

"Meaning?" Ruby was tired of hearing it all.

Sapphire sighed "When I was born the rule applied to me, but all of you were born and it went down to the purest soul among us."

"Are you saying we were born with this rule, inside us?" Ruby squinched her face up "Why wouldn't mother or father tell us?"

"Because they wanted to wait until you were older. Yes it's a rule, but each of us born were born with different abilities and the gems we create also have different powers. The Cosmic Pearl came out of nowhere when mother was pregnant with Selene...It was so strange at first." Sapphire rubbed her forehead "And then I realized that it was, because of our mother."

"Mother..she was sick when she carried me." Selene breathed.

"What are you saying?" Emerald asked.

"I'm saying that our father used his own ability to heal her. The power had an effect on you, instead of producing selenite you would produce a rare form of healing magic. We each have our father's genes along with our mother's. But the pearl he had was sealing and healing magic. It influenced your own powers."

"So..hold on." Citrine waved her hands "If it only influenced her, then shouldn't she be able to produce selenite as well?"

"She should be able to produce two different gems, even a fusion gem according to what I've read in theory." Sapphire looked at Selene who seemed lost for words "I didn't want you to think that you were any less special if I told you."

"I don't care to be special, we're all special."

1...678910...13