Jewel Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew gave a dark smile "Bite me."

"Isn't that her job?" Ruby asked looking at her sister while sipping tea from a cup.

"Please don't start a fight.." Opal frowned "Hey, Rose has a new boyfriend."

"Really?" Sapphire asked intrigued "Tell me more."

"Us more." Ametrine corrected.

"Hm. Are you two okay, Matthew?" Sapphire asked her lover sweetly earning gross looks and eye rolls from her younger sisters.

"Fine...And we're taking our time too." Matthew told Silas who nodded.

"Great, then let's discuss this new boyfriend, Larissa please bring in the breakfast cart." Larissa nodded leaving off into the kitchen.

Silas squeezed Selene's hand under the table smiling out at his loving family, his friends. They were beautiful, intelligent, wild, and funny, and they lit Silas up with joy as conversations flowed on about a boyfriend and future marriages, and dreams no longer deferred. With one small wish in mind, Silas hoped that it would last forever along with Selene. When she smiled up at him, he knew that everything would. This was his dream and now a happy reality, a happy ending.