Jewel's Failed Task At Work

Story Info
Jewel's task failure is exposed...and so is she.
3.6k words
4.33
11.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZownsJ
ZownsJ
9 Followers

It was a normal workday for Jewel, retreating to her office to make customer calls while the rest of the office seemed caught up in whatever daily drama they could develop. Due to the free time offered by the pace of the work, there was ample time for the drama to be born. Instead of entertaining, Jewel filled most of her free time with thoughts, messages, and tasks for her Sir. Being he was often long distance, the connection was nearly always remote with exceptions as schedules aligned. While such distance did have its drawbacks, it had proven to allow for a more secure and tight bond that had them both appreciating the limited time they had together.

Jewel was walking through a routine order on the company phone when her cell phone buzzed to life on her desk. She reached to silence it when she noticed it was a facetime request from her Sir. An unusual step in the middle of workday when the communication was often kept discreet. A request so unusual that she knew she was unable to completely deny it. She thought for a brief second then answered the call quickly turning down her volume and positioning the phone so she could be viewed hoping he would understand why she could not immediately pay attention. She continued to talk to the customer on the landline phone while she smiled to the screen of her cell phone as her Sir became visible. He was seat belted into a car paying half attention to the phone and half to his driving. He waited patiently for her business to wrap up before he said a single word.

Jewel worked quickly to hang up with the client suddenly not caring if there was an order placed or not. Her heart was racing at this surprise call in the middle of the day. Her back straightened and her pussy dampened from this shot of life into her normal routine.

"Hello Sir" she said with the excitement and energy of a child on Christmas morning.

He smiled back and looked at the screen, "Hello my dear, block off the next two hours. I am in town and will be at your work in 30 minutes". He then reached to the phone and hung up before she had any chance to reply.

Jewel's jaw dropped and remained open, her heart skipped a beat and she squirmed in her seat as her body responded to the words by instantly lubing her sex. She then gathered herself in a panic, grabbing her heels that had been tossed aside and putting them back on, straightening her blouse, checking her hair, and makeup, and then picking up papers frantically making sure her office was in order. She instantly dismissed her work plans for the day not even caring if she lost her job due to the immediate changes. Nobody could make her feel this way, the bond that was created was fuel to her soul. She would do anything for this man, more than he even knew. He would also do anything for her, but her servitude kept that fact in the background.

At precisely 30 minutes, he rolled up to her place of work and walked in the front door like he owned the place. He was dressed as if business had just ended. A suit minus the coat and tie and the crisp white shirt had his sleeves rolled up. He carried a classic leather briefcase that was a bit of a predecessor to the computer backpacks seen around work places today. He leaned over the receptionist counter and smiled to her. This was his first time seeing her but she had been described in detail by his Jewel. Early thirties, blonde who had used her divorce settlement to enhance her chest and lips and was amenable to being viewed as a sex object. Jewel had talked several times about feeding Sir's cock to her as they kneeled together. Jewel had also asked Sir if he would like the receptionist's tits wrapped around his cock while they both straddled her and used her naked body to appease his most primal desires. His eyes now slipped down to her oversized, obviously enhanced chest that challenged the buttons on her top and his cock twitched inside his slacks as he pictured the firm tits bouncing as he fucked them. The receptionist followed his eyes and pushed out her tits and immediately started to welcome him in her bubbly 'come play with me' voice. He daydreamed for a second of gripping her by the hair and aggressively unwrapping her like a present and then dragging her back to Jewel's office but then he quickly shook his head and dismissed the playful thoughts. Thoughts he would at some point share with Jewel.

He smiled to her and regained his professional composure, he liked to flirt but always stopped short as he was exclusive to his Jewel. However, that didn't mean that the receptionist wouldn't be invited to entertain them both at some point.

"Hello, I believe I have an appointment with..." his speaking was cut short as Jewel's heels clicked across the ceramic floor tiles in rapid succession.

She approached quickly holding out her hand to shake his in a professional manner preserving his disguise as a potential client and keeping their relationship discreet. "Hello Sir, I have been expecting you. We have a lot to cover, shall we get started?"

He returned the handshake as his eyes scanned over her briefly admiring the shiny blouse she was wearing that was tucked into her dress that tastefully hung below her knees. Her lower legs concealed in dark nylons that went all the way down to her open toe heels that added a good 4 inches to her height. Very professional, yet very feminine just as he liked her to dress. He took her small hand into his and gripped it a bit tighter than normal amusing himself as he tested her ability to remain professional in front of the receptionist.

She was burning inside, not knowing that he was even in town and now he was touching her. All she wanted to do was leap into his arms and wrap her small frame tightly around his and plant a passionate and deep kiss.

The receptionist was watching intently. Undoubtedly already mentally undressing them both and imaging Jewel leaping into his arms and sliding down his erect shaft. Her moist entrance engulfing his thick shaft as she let out a whimper. Fuck what a hot thought, the receptionist said to herself as she shuffled in her seat unable to stop the stream of sexual thoughts generated by the energy of the simple handshake between a Sir and his sub.

Meanwhile, Jewel had spun around in a 180 degrees and started to guide her Sir through the hallway, looking over her shoulder to ask, "Will my office suffice, or would you prefer a conference room?"

"The conference room of course, I will need the extra room to properly spread....you... out" he grinned and watched for the effect of his words.

Jewel blushed and took in a deep breath. Her body was already acclimating to his visit, her pussy unable to keep from moistening as memories stored deep in her mind stirred to the surface. Memories of his hands exploring her naked body as she was bound to a chair. Memories of him gripping her hair as he palmed her head forcing her mouth deeper onto his shaft over and over. She shook her head and wiped a bit of drool as she tried to focus on the moment and keep the heated thoughts at bay. She reached out to the door handle of the conference room, she was without any type of reservation and had no idea if the room was booked or not. She knew only that she wanted to give her Sir everything he asked for and this was no exception. She opened the door then held it for him continuing the pseudo employee- client relationship. Professional on the outside but secretly her body was shaking in anticipation of being in the room with the door closed behind them. Knowing this, he took a brief second pause in his stride, that felt to her like hours, before entering the room. Her chest puffed up then dropping down with deep breaths as her nipples challenged the thick fabric of her bra to appear faintly on her blouse. He had yet to touch her, and her body was melting and her mind becoming hypnotized by his presence.

Finally, he passed through the door and she pulled it shut behind them and leaned back into as she released a deep breath she had been holding through the charade. He wasted no time and pinned her to the door with his body as his tongue plunged into her eager mouth in a violently passionate kiss that drew a moan from them both. Their tongues twisted and hands raced around each other's bodies in involuntary motions of lust then he pulled away from the kiss abruptly.

"Lock the door" he said in a soft but stern voice as he stepped away from it.

"Umm..it doesn't lock" she announced in a weak almost terrified voice.

He shrugged his shoulders offering little sympathy to the lack of security and then held out his hand for her to join him on the other side of the large conference room table that had seating for at least eight. She took his hand and he twirled her around as if the first step of a dance, his eyes scanned over her as he smiled barely revealing the deep excitement he had for being there with her.

"Undress for me" he said as he let go of her hand and put himself in the large leather conference room chair. Reclining it back as he folded his hands across his midsection while his eyes scanned her body.

Her bright facial expression dimmed for a moment as she processed the magnitude of his request. Unable to secure the door, what would happen if someone walked in while she was undressed. What if the space was reserved for a meeting with other clients...what if...what if. Her mind continued to torture her causing a hesitation in a response.

"Is there a problem my dear?" He asked in a coy voice knowing exactly what was keeping her. His eyes started to show displeasure in her hesitation while he could feel her heartbeat racing.

She quickly started to pull her blouse out of her skirt and started to remove it. Her disrobing was not in the seductive movements of an exotic dancer, but more of a panic as if late for an event and changing clothes was needed before leaving. She tossed her blouse aside revealing her white bra as her hands reached behind her pushing out her chest as she unzipped the skirt and pushed it down her smooth well toned legs. She then stood back up straight and her hands went behind her back to reach for her bra when he spoke up.

"Stop" he said gently but stern enough that the word moved her hands back to her sides.

He watched her chest rise and fall a few more times from her deep breaths, her face showing a panic as her obedience was still a conscious choice that caused her some internal fear of being caught.

"Why no lingerie as I had tasked you with?" he said with confidence knowing full well he had given that order for a day the previous week without mentioning it for this day.

Her eyes looked shocked as her mouth fell open, she was about to protest then she realized that regardless of if he had said it or not, she knew that would not confront him as she only wanted to please him. There was no point in disagreement as if conflicted with her burning desire to relieve him of all the burden of debate or decision that he dealt with every day in his busy work life. Her mouth was open, but the words of protest were instinctively replaced with a simple few words:

"I am sorry Sir, can I please make it up to you?" her eyes now low and the fear she had of being caught started to transform into a deep desire to serve. She despised the thought of not completing a task, regardless if the instructions were clear or not.

"Finish undressing and put your clothes on the table" he slid his chair back to give her room to move closer. Her position now directly opposite the door with the large table in-between.

She unclasped her bra and then quickly wiggled her panties down her legs, not rising until she had also unlaced and removed her heels. She reached around and gathered all her clothes and put them on the center of the conference room table. She then rose to stand straight and put her hands behind her neck in a pose for inspection. Her perfectly rounded chest still rising and falling quickly showing her accelerated heartbeat. Her dark nipples at the center of her tan lines perky and aroused. Her pussy now so wet she felt he could see the moisture. Her eyes directed forward as she stood still at his mercy, craving his touch.

He stood up and put his hand on her chin directing her mouth up to his for another passionate kiss. She knew little about how her submission fed life to his soul. Little about how her responses to his words empowered him into the strong man that he was seen as on the outside. His other hand moved between her legs and cupped her entrance as the kiss slowly concluded. His mouth pulling at her lip playfully as his face retreated. One hand holding her chin while the other grinded her entrance confirming the wetness of his now eager and submitted Jewel. She no longer feared the opening of the door, she no longer even knew she was at work. She only knew she wanted to please this man.

As he retreated from the kiss his eyes remained on hers feeling the glow of her soul. His hand on her chin turned her head then guided her to face the door with her thighs pressed to the edge of the conference table. He then moved his lower hand from her moist entrance and glided it around to the small of her back and then trailed it up her spine to the back of her neck which his large hand easily wrapped around. He guided her to bend over the table feeling her breath leave as she realized her tits were about to be pressed to the cold surface. She leaned over it and his hand pressed harder mashing her tits to it causing a light whimper as her body felt the shock of the cold. His other hand then moved under her backside again cupping her moist entrance as he leaned forward to kiss the small of her back.

"Spread your legs, my dear" he spoke after a trail of kisses up her spine.

She spread her legs proudly as the motions created a chill up her spine. Her breathing now audible and loud enough that someone passing by the room might hear it. Fuck she was so hot like this, his cock was stirring under his slacks, his breathing was fast but he kept his composure. Kept his primal desire to fuck her like a beast at bay, for now. Instead he raised an open hand and then crashed it town on her left ass cheek making a loud spanking noise.

"Oouch.." she whimpered more out of surprise than pain.

He then rubbed her ass cheek as he spoke to her, "If you want my cock inside you, then you will take ten spankings for your failure at your task" his hand rose again.

"Please Sir...please "she whimpered now completely obedient to his control. Her eyes glazed over in her loving submission of her Sir.

SMACK, the second hand slammed down creating a noise loud enough that the receptionist was likely to hear it.

"Yes, Sir...thank you..." her voice was trembling with a mixture of emotion. The sting, the excitement, the pure desire to be the focus of his dominance.

SMACK, SMACK , SMACK- both cheeks now turning red from his large hand slapping down. His other hand remaining on the center of her back keeping her tits mashed to the surface of the table. Her arms flailed out above her being sure not to push back.

"Ahh..Sir..." her pussy dripping down her leg as her body was overcome with pleasure of this submission.

SMACK SMACK SMACK he lost count of the spanking as his own arousal was bursting at the seams, he had to have her. He could not wait any longer as he yanked at his belt and quickly opened his pants. His cock sprung out rubbing on her leg as he moved behind her in a frantic lust. He spanked her one more time as incentive to open her legs wider as his cock pushed under her. The rigid veins of his shaft now rubbing between her soaked pussy lips. He leaned over as his mouth groaned into her ear to drive her arousal even further with his dirty words...

"My little office slut ready to be fucked?"

"Please Sir, Please Sir" she now whimpered so loud he thought of hushing her quieter.

Instead, he reached across the table grabbing her panties and moved them to her mouth. She opened wide and allowed them to be inserted at the exact same time he guided his puffy head between the pussy lips he was teasing. Ughhh... he grinded deep inside her moist entrance and held without movement.

His hips then drew back and slammed forward again driving deep with force but moving slowly as her warm velvet walls held his throbbing cock. He leaned over her and continued to tease her senses with his words,

"Imagine if your boss walked in right now...Imagine what he would think seeing you naked, gagged, and stuffed with my hard cock."

She whimpered as the words pushed her arousal over the edge. She had his love, his devotion, his protection, and guidance but oh fuck, how she also loved to be treated like his little slut, his little fucktoy. Her body tightened and convulsed as her pussy erupted flooding his cock and spraying onto the floor of the room. He responded by pulling back and driving in now fucking with speed and fury. In out in out in out in out.

He arched his back as his hips continued to slap into her ass cheeks making a loud noise as his cock plowed into her repeatedly. His balls slapping into her with every frantic thrust as he drove himself closer and closer to eruption. Her body pinned to the table, now sweating, and flexed. His legs were firm as he assaulted her with thrust after thrust. The large conference table creaking from the pressure, closer...closer...closer..oh fuck...

Finally, his head tilted back, his mouth opened up as he let out a muffled groan as he pulled his cock out of her and gripped it with hand , stroked with speed as it burst and launched a hot load all over her ass and back with a series of streams. AHHHHHHH

Her back arched feeling the hot wave and then her pussy let loose another rush of fluid as she came again locking up her muscles and then tingling her entire body from head to toe, she moaned into the now soaked panties that were shoved into her mouth. Her mind completely mush, her hands clenched and toes curled as the waves continued as he stood over her panting for his own air to calm his racing heart as his cock leaked further drops on her.

He then leaned over her and pulled the panties from her mouth replacing them with a warm and sensual kiss. His hand reaching to her back and scooping up his seed preparing to feed it to her after the kiss. How she loved to taste him. How she needed to taste him.

He touched her back gently and kissed the back of her neck then smiled to her while hiding away his exploded cock back into his slacks.

He gathered up her clothes and held them as he leaned to her for one more kiss as she sank to her knees still recovering from the intense quickie.

"Are you mine and will you do anything for me?" he asked knowing the answer but craving to hear the answer as often as possible.

She nodded and opened her mouth to speak but still too heated to get her vocal cords to work well.

"Good, then you will understand this final part of your punishment" he stated as he took her pile of clothes and then opened the conference door. "Your clothes will be with the receptionist; I will see you tonight."

With that he disappeared into hallway leaving the conference door open and driving a hot fear into his exhibitionist sub that had cum drying on her back. She panicked as she realized the receptionist would now be an insider to their secret meeting. Her heart raced as her naked body rose to her feet and she poked her head out the door. Would she run down the hall and grab them. Would she call to her and ask for help. She took a deep breath and took one step with her barefoot onto the cold tile of the hallway.

What should she do?


ZownsJ
ZownsJ
9 Followers