Jezebel's Pt. 01

Story Info
I learn that this brothel has an... interesting twist.
717 words
3.67
11.6k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walk for the first time into Jezebel's, the sexiest place in Gilead - the only brothel in this godforsaken country - I'm greeted by a blonde, nude hooker who promptly strips me and takes me to a locker where my clothes are deposited.

"My, you're rather eager to begin," I smirk, and she winks at me. She reaches out a hand and strokes it along my already stiffening cock, then grabs it gently and uses it to pull me along. "Hey-!" I protest, but I stop short when I see where she's leading me.

The pavilion. A grand courtyard with blankets and pillows strewn about the floor, and a grand stage in the centre. It almost looks like a high school picnic, were it not for the smell of sex in the air and the constant groans arising from couples and threesomes and even the rare orgy.

Having already paid for my entrance, I lie down on a plush blanket and gesture for the blonde to start sucking my cock. She's only just begun to deepthroat me when someone catches my eye and I yank her hair back to get her to stop.

"I want her," I say, pointing at a gorgeous brunette wandering across the pavilion with a clipboard and pen. A butt plug hangs from her round ass, the furry tail swishing with each step she makes, in time with her double D breasts. She sees me pointing at her and smiles, making her way over here, and I wave the blonde away.

"You can't fuck her," the blonde says, and I slap her across the face.

"You don't tell me what to do, slut."

"Sir, you don't understand," she insists, rubbing her reddening face. "That's Jezebel. She's the only untouchable girl in this whole establishment. She goes around with her clipboard throughout the week and every customer can pay an extra fee to make a bet."

"What sort of bet?" I ask as Jezebel walks over.

"On Sunday night, she gets tied to that," she points at the stage, "and fucked by it for thirty minutes. You can bet how long it'll take her to cum, and if you guess the correct number of minutes - seconds doesn't matter - you get to fuck her in the ass. She stays in the machine, though, so she's often up there for hours getting fucked in the ass by lucky customers while still getting machine-fucked in her pussy. Even if you don't win, it's still something amazing to watch."

I shiver with lust at the thought, and look up at the stage, which I'd previously assumed to be bare. Now that I'm looking more intently at it, I see a complex-looking piece of machinery with a huge dildo on the seat, a paddle suspended above, and a dildo on the front of it where I assume her mouth would be.

"Hello there, valued customer!" Jezebel gushes in a voice like honey. "Would you like to double your entrance fee for a chance to fuck me?" She sways her ass invitingly, the tail of her butt plug swishing from side to side. I nod, eyeing her bare pussy to see how turned on she is from her surroundings. She hardly looks wet, so I put down a generous estimate.

"19 minutes," I say, and give my ID number which she writes on her clipboard next to '19'. I take a glance and find that it's three pages long - today is Saturday, and she's had all week to rack up the bets.

"Be sure to be here tomorrow night," she winks, and turns to find more customers.

My attention's abruptly returned to my cock by the slutty mouth swallowing its full length. She's certainly been trained well; in only a few minutes I'm clenching fistfuls of her hair and moaning over my orgasm.

She keeps working on me, curling her tongue around me until I start to harden again, and she jumps on top of me, fucking herself on my cock and making the most obscene noises. But the whole time, all I can think about is ramming Jezebel's ass over and over again, watching her get machine-fucked for a full half-hour and struggle not to cum for the hundreds of horny men watching her.