Jill

Story Info
Jill finds love in the Congo.
1.8k words
3.99
13.5k
11
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill

The following story is fictional, the characters and events are fictional.

Jill, is a thirty two year old fair skinned blonde wife with a degree in primate anthropology. She is on a study assignment in the depths of the Congo. It's very hot with oppressive humidity. Traveling with Jill is her husband Richard. Richard is a natural scenery photographer. Published by many scientific and nature magazines.

Their work often takes them in different directions, but this trip worked well for them to visit and work in Congo. Jill has spent two weeks in the Congo interior tracking and living among the primates while Richard is photographing in other areas of the country.

The heat is punishing the humidity unbearable. Oftentimes Jill is out in the jungle alone but always within a few miles of the base camp. She always has her walkie talkie that also has a panic button that sends a distress signal and is GPS trackable. It makes her feel safe knowing the men back at base camp can track and find her if anything should go wrong.

Jill goes alone to gain the trust of the primates and blend into the surroundings. She often doesn't bathe for weeks. When she does it is always in a stream or pool of water in the area she is working. That way she does not introduce any new strange smells to her primate subjects.

She comes across a waterfall about twenty feet high with a pool of water at the bottom. Looking around she sees she can stand in the waterfall like standing in a shower. She looks around, to be sure she is alone. The tribes in the area are often wandering around hunting for food.

Jill hasn't seen a human for three days and felt comfortable that she was alone. She set down her pack and striped off her dirty sweat soaked clothing with the intent of taking a quick shower. Most times she will go in the water with her clothes on and wear them until they dry.

It's late in the day so she will shower, put on the spare clothes and soak the dirty clothes in the pond. Set up camp, a light hammock that hangs in the trees with mosquito netting that hangs over it to keep her off the ground and protected. She stuffed her sweaty clothes in a mesh sack, throwing them in the water with an attached rope to pull them out later.

Looking around one last time she walks over and steps in behind the waterfalls. The air is cool and it immediately causes her light pink nipples to become firm and pointy. Stepping into the water she is shocked by its coldness in contrast to the muggy heat of the area.

She runs her fingers through her hair and rubs the water across the sparse light golden fleece of hair covering her sex, unaware of the visitors surrounding the pool of water staring at the naked blonde beauty in the waterfall.

She steps out from under and behind the falling water and screams when she finds that she is not alone. She ducks back in behind the wall of water screaming "please, leave me, get out!"

Jill is scared and embarrassed. She is naked behind the falling water and surrounded by native tribesmen. She peeks out again to see them looking at her and talking among themselves.

One of the tribesmen steps forward and signals her to come out.

Jill steps back into the wall of water feeling it getting colder in the early evening air which causes her nipples to again become very perky and pointy. She is now shivering as the water is becoming too cold to remain in.

She looked out again seeing most of the men were now sitting down looking in her direction. She reluctantly steps out from behind the wall of water covering her sex with one hand while covering her breasts with the other.

The men continue to murmur to each other, pointing at her nakedness in awe. Although the native tribesmen have seen many a maiden naked they have never witnessed a naked white woman. A white woman who appears as a goddess.

Jill looks at them and asks "does anyone speak English?"

One tribesman stepped forward and says yes, I was taught English in the capitol city as a child. My name is Dondo, extending his hand in greeting as he was taught in the city when he was younger.

Dondo dropped his hand to his waist blocking her from moving on the narrow pathway between her and the shore.

Jill looks at Dondo eyes traveling down his muscular chiseled chest to his flat washboard abs and to his loincloth realizing his penis is extending below his short loin cloth.

She averts her eyes in a moment of shock and embarrassment blushing from the knowledge of her nakedness and his naked penis extending from its cover. She stutters I'm sorry.

Dondo looked at her and said "please, take my hand and sit with me."

Jill responds "I'm naked and your penis is sticking out."

Dondo laughs and says "Ah yes, my penis as you call it is the largest in the land and has spawned many babies with my four wives." Please sit, I insist. As he hands her his loin cloth and says wrap this around you.

Jill takes the loin cloth from the now naked Dondo and wraps it around her waist. She then sits down and says I have clothes over there. May I please get them?

Dondo says "you will have no need for such things as I claim you as a wife I offered you my loincloth and you accepted wrapping it around you."

Jill said please, I did not know the custom and I'm already married.

Dondo looked at her and said what man lets such a beautiful woman walk about in the jungle alone?

Jill tells him it is her job to study the primates.

Dondo said no woman of mine walks alone and the only work for a woman of mine is keeping the hut, cooking and caring for the children.

Jill's sexual curiosity subconsciously forces her eyes to go back to staring at the large black snake like penis extending from his hips with the largest pair of testicles she has ever seen on a man. The only testicles this large she has seen before was on a silverback gorilla.

Dondo stands up and says come, we must get back to the village.

Jill gets up and tries to run to the walkie talkie. The tribesmen catch her taking it away from her and give it to Dondo.

Dondo looks at it and says what is this? Woman, you will tell me what this is.

Jill says it is a walkie talkie with a tracking device. See that blinking red light it will bring the camp men to me.

Dondo drops it to the ground, picks up a large rock and drops it smashing the device. He picks it up noting the light is now off and throws it in the water. He turns to the men and has them remove all the items from her camp and bring the items with them. A leather rope is tied to Jill's hands and they start walking to the east deeper into the jungle.

A few miles into the jungle Jill's loin cloth gets caught on a branch and falls off leaving her naked and bound by the hands. Stumbling along without her shoes.

Jill is terrified, naked and barefooted. Sweating from the oppressive humidity of the jungle. The air is cooler now as the sun is almost completely down and ner perky nipples are again pointing forward as if to point the way of travel.

As they arrive at the tribal camp, they are surrounded by boys and girls who are pointing at her white skin, pink nipples and sparse blond vaginal hair.

The women come out and surround her, getting instructions from Dondo to prepare her to become his wife. The women take her into a hut and draw water from the stream heating it and putting various herbs and flowers into the bath.

The women bathe her and after a while, Jill senses a calming effect of the bath.

Jill does not know what was put in the bath water but knows it is very relaxing.

Some more women come in offering food and drink.

Jill has not eaten since early in the day. She devoured the delicious food and drank the bowl of broth. She did not know what the broth was but between the bath, food and broth she has never felt so relaxed. And strangely she felt a little tingling itch start deep in her vagina.

The woman got her out of the bath, driving her off and applying very soothing scented oils on her skin. Paying particular attention to Jill's vaginal area.

Jill thought it was strange but she was too relaxed to care. Tomorrow, she will get her things, give thanks and move on.

The woman got up and left, Jill drifted off to sleep. Jill felt as if she was floating on a warm cloud as her vagina was being stroked and stimulated. She moaned humm, then murmured please, don't stop.

Dondo got between her legs and guided his mammoth cock to her very wet super horny cunt. Dondo inserted the head of his cock and started pushing it into Jill's fair skinned sparse golden hair lined cunt.

Jill's eyes popped open, realizing Dondo was inserting his mammoth manhood into her tiny vagina.

Dondo looked down, seeing her eyes open and staring into her eyes, he thrust his mammoth cock to a depth never before plundered by any man.

Jill screamed from the foreign invasion of Dondo's penis. She has never felt so full.

Dondo starts sawing back and forth sending his cock into the depths of her soul.

Jill is experiencing small orgasms with each thrust of Dondo's magnificently large cock. She feels a strange heat build deep within her and has the first of many exhausting orgasms she will experience over the next few weeks.

Over the next few weeks Jill and Dondo stay in the hut rutting like farm animals with Jill screaming out her orgasms.

Food is brought into them by the women who smile knowing Jill's pleasure.

By time Dondo is finished. His new fair skinned wife has become pregnant with the first of their children together.

About a year later, Jill is nursing a baby boy and carrying the second child. She no longer covers her naked breasts, she wears a loin cloth that covers her Mons but is open for her husband Dondo to plunder her cunt when and where he sees fit.

One day not too long ago, some men showed up to take her back to Richard who had paid handsomely to find her.

She looks at Richard and tells him she is not leaving with him, she is happy, she has a son, and another child on the way.

The men leave, never looking back.