All Comments on 'Jill and Dan Ch. 01'

by aljames21

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Real life the couple robs him and (A.) leaves locked up or(B) throws him over board lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story!!! Please continue the story and include her husband.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Don't like his attitude

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

That was hot. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LW is a mixed bag for me. I like the consensual type of cuckold stories, sort of like the cucked hubby drope her and comes out better in the end, and don't find BTB very enticing. Gave you a 5 for a nicely done story that has legs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The description of the fucking was superb, especially the cumming. She'll never forget the cock that was larger than her husband's. And you can be sure she'll make arrangements for a repeat session.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife found this, and we both enjoyed it! A story about a big-cocked guy, cuckolding a husband, always makes her eyes light up. Your story was the perfect seduction of Jill and her husband was completely co-opted.

We had several favorite scenes in your story. First, Alan was clever enough to suggest to Jill that she would still need big cock once she got back home from the Hawaiian vacation. During this week he’s going to get her hooked on his big unit. And, after she returns home, she will be a big-cock slut for life. Very nice, another faithful wife corrupted!

Second, Alan and the husband, Dan, bonded. Then, he sent Dan some great pictures of what Jill’s pussy looked like when it was well-fucked by a big cock. Letting a husband know he is inadequate is a wise move.

My wife and I generally take two vacations a year. One week in the Caribbean in the winter; and another in Hawaii in the summer. We stay in nice resorts, and over the years have discovered which ones have lots of attractive, single men.

For these guys, it is not their first rodeo with married couples. And they know exactly how to seduce a wife, right under the husband’s nose! On each trip, my wife has one or two lovers, and it is much like your story.

I took my wife’s virginity the night we got engaged. Six months later, when we got married, I could tell she was already sexually frustrated. She could never cum on my small dick so, I just licked her to orgasm.

I needed some way to tell her it would be okay for her to take a lover, after we got married. However, I didn’t want to spook her by talking about it openly. So, about two months before our wedding, I started having premature ejaculations every time we had sex. She didn’t know I was doing it on purpose.

Then, I would always apologize and tell her it was a shame that my dickie was so small and shot off so quickly. That planted the seed of my own inadequacy in her mind.

Soon, I took it even farther saying, “Its such a shame that a sexy, young girl like you will never know what a cock-driven orgasm will feel like!”

By the time we got married she was feeling sexually deprived. On our honeymoon in the Caribbean, she was a perfect ‘set up’ for the smooth-talking man that got to know us. Our third night there, she had his big cock and came several times on it. Thereafter, she spent the next five nights in his room fucking.

In your story, my wife identified completely with Jill, and celebrated that another wife got accustomed to that ‘big-cock loving’ that any wife needs.

My wife was so happy, after our first few vacations, that she shared her experiences with her sisters. They also became hot wives who constantly cuckold their husbands. Thank the gods for the Alans of the world, who keep our wives happy!

Great story: we hope you will write additionally chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really nice story and nice seduction. My wife of 45 yrs has played with other guys since before we were married. She always enjoys sex more with another man when she feels she has been pursued and conquered. She loves guys that take control and know what they want (her). Sometimes she plays it so the guy thinks she is cheating and meets him alone. At other times she lets them know that I like to watch and see her seduced in front of me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There are so many mature women out there who want strange dick. Trust your instincts and go for it. Gr8 story

Robbert1953Robbert1953over 1 year ago

Wow, I'M thoroughly enjoying this story and can't wait to see where it is going. Very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simple yet sexy story.

A perfect MILF story.

LOVING WIFE too.

Even fall into SEDUCTION.

Good narration.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

IT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL that "in the middle east they have special representatives in every classroom to keep discipline"!THERE IS NO COUNTRY IN THE MIDDLE EAST in which there are such "representatives"!ONLY THE TEACHERS ARE PRESENT IN THE CLASS together with the students and IT'S THE TEACHERS' JOB TO KEEP DISCIPLINE alongside with teaching students!STOP WAISTING OUR TIME by WRITING SUCH COMPLETELY UNREALISTIC NONSENSES right from the beginning of your story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous