All Comments on 'Jill and the Bad Boy Ch. 05'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingabout 6 years ago

they need to made to regret what they have done and the way they treated her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Glad hubby left

At least thats something that went right. The next thing will be to see how far the soon to be ex-wife and her bf fall. The divorce should be easy with all the footage about adultery and the types .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What is her real reality?

I don't remember her going to work

How will she keep her apartment, and how will she eat.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 6 years ago
Enough Already

These idiots could not sustain one chapter, let alone five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Only a troll would continue to read to chapter 5 and comment with a 1*

If you didn’t like chapter 1-4 it must take a very simple mind to continue. Licking on this story and then bitch about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Some wives just have desires that their husbands can’t fill. Much like the LW troll’s wife who left him for a better man.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Jill is going to get used

What’s next xoxoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Go Aaron

I'm glad Aaron left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just8reading is being his usual troll self.

All these negative comments are his. As usual he is nothing but a

Sad

Pathetic

Loser

ToddHoffmanToddHoffmanabout 6 years ago
Love the story!

Thanks for posting, very exciting story, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love this series

I have always had a soft spot for dominant men and would love to be ravaged by such a forceful domineering man. I know right now that not the politically correct way to feel, but fuck all those little whiny snowflakes and their #metoo bullshit, I WANT a man to use me. I WANT to feel like a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Xoxoxoxo

Nuff said.

ToddHoffmanToddHoffmanabout 6 years ago
To negative anon

Sir,

You write, "The girl in this story seems the type who will be passed around his friends and will only be known as a dirtbag slut who loves doing anything for dick. No body wants a girl like that as a wife/ girlfriend."

Duh. What is the point? Do you wish to be a relationship counselor? I'm happily married and came here for the porn. That is what his site is about. Suggest you find an appropriate venue for your comments, totally out of place here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@ToddHoffman

I couldn’t agree with you more. If you don’t agree with these stories DON’T READ THEM. Too simple of a concept for that idiot. The fact that he believes he knows what will happen in the future to FICTIONAL characters more than the author is a job me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
more husband!!

When is chapter 6? Need more hubby humiliation at the hands of the cocky bull!! Fantastic series - always checking for updates!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Didn't like it nor your overall theme

It's clear from all your stories I've read at glance that you hate the marriage institution and the husbands in particular due to the way you portray them.

The core theme is the husband is a loser and the wife and lovers are the best.

The fact that you warn posters about being misogynist in your description and then write a piece that, depending on the person, could be viewed as both misogynistic (due to the debasement of the wife) and feminist due to the perceived power exchange and the destruction of the marriage prison, is a nice touch. I cannot you give the amount of stars I want to, so the opinion will have to do.

I will avoid in stories in the future.

Mari55

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Woman fantasy story.

Another 'woman looses her mind over a big dick' fetish story where the wife is into hurting the man she married for kicks. Strange reason for choosing a life partner.

eh9198eh9198over 4 years ago
More?

Will this story be finished? I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lol

it makes me giddy to think of her future when she is old and alone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know this is a fantasy but a woman that goes after a guy like this who lets his buddies use her is a fool if she thinks this is love. When this guy cheats and she is all alone she will regret what she did to the man who did love her.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Vapid and dumb. Swine for pearls.

wasagadavewasagadave2 months ago

Great writing. Surprised to see a male writer expressing women's urges and emotions so clearly. Truly a fantasy.

I believe, in reality, Jill would soon tire of her constant fuck sessions and realize there's more to life than that. Surely a woman with a body like hers, as well as an incredible sexual appetite, could lure her husband to perform as she wished.

And Danny, her sex God, is an empty headed moron connected to a big dick, ready to fuck size-queens. Someday, he'll be alone, unless some jealous husband or boyfriend takes revenge. Telling us his kisses are magic is ridiculous. A kiss needs passion, and soon she'd realize, his kisses are empty of any real emotion; it's in her head.

I hated the way she outed Aaron as a Beta, and humiliated him. If she wanted to leave, for fuck sakes leave! Don't hurt the poor bugger who loved more than he should have.

Just my opinion. I know the writings great, and others enjoy the story line, and that's okay. But I'm not going to rate it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I have to admit. My reaction to this story sort of surprised me. I think the sex in it is hot but the characters are detestable. Aaron is hurt and destroyed. He was weak but he didn't deserve it. I hope he moves on as he is the closest thing to a decent person this story has.

Danny? Disgusting person. I've known men like him and usually they go on like this for decades until one day they wake up and realize they've gotten out of shape due to age and suddenly, the women aren't interested in them anymore and they tend to end up alone. Most of them don't care really as they've never felt emotions for another person before though they do sometimes regret being alone. I say this from actually talking to a "Danny" I know who is in his 50s now. He and all his friends are pretty much a lone as far as female company goes and he sometimes says how much he misses his old life.

Jill? Worse than Danny. She is a callous, heartless slut. If she'd just told Aaron she no longer loved him and moved on that would be one thing. I could have a tiny shred of respect for her. But she didn't. She's an awful person and really deserves the BTB treatment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES