Jill, Dan & Their Friend Larry Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

He whispered: "Let's get dress and go out to dinner then come back here and make love again."

Jill smiled up at him and said, "I know I have told you this a 100 times, no maybe a 1,000 but I am truly sorry for what I did to you Dan. Oh God baby! I hurt you so much. I plan to work the rest of my life to making it up to you. How about I fix us a sandwich and a beer and we stay right here and make love again?"

He kissed her and said, "Deal! We'll go out tomorrow night. And tomorrow I'll move my clothes back into our bedroom if that's OK."

Jill wrapped her legs around him again and held him as her heart went out to him. She knew she had really hurt her husband so much by cheating on him. And now they were back together again. She was going to make it better.

As the weeks went past Jill got bigger and bigger and they made love almost every night for as long as they could. Then Dan used his mouth to get Jill off. She used her skills to suck his cock and take his sperm. They were a couple again and everyone who saw them knew it.

She was happy and enjoyed Dan waiting on her and rubbing her back and feet. She loved the way Danny played with her much fuller breasts and smiled as he told her how much he liked her big tits with the very dark nipples. She was due any day. Then as she finished her shower one morning with Danny helping her get out of the tub and dried her back and legs since she couldn't reach them very well, she got a terrible feeling. She had no idea why but she shook with fear. She said, "Call the doctor now Danny something is very wrong!""

Danny ran to the phone and called. The doctor told them to come in right away. But before they could, Jill first fell her knees on the floor in the bedroom and then she fell back holding her body and crying loudly from the pain. They called 911 and on the way to the hospital Dan called the doctor on his cell phone. They rushed he into the emergency ward and they got her relaxed a little.

As their OBGYN doctor and his staff took her to the operating room she didn't look well at all. They did emergency surgery on her and delivered the baby. It was alive for about three hours and then there was nothing else the doctors could do for the baby boy. It died and Jill and Danny were devastated. She couldn't believe it. She told Dan that she wanted to die too. It was God's way of repaying her for her evil and curl way she had treated Dan.

After a few days Jill was released from the hospital and Danny took her home. She started to sink lower and lower into a deep depression. And Dan didn't know what to do. He tried everything and eventually made her go to therapy. She did but he wondered if it was working.

Then after a few months of hell for both of them, Jill started to come around. She began to run and get back in shape. She didn't fight Dan taking her to the doctor or the therapist and her mood improved. She even began to cook and enjoy her life again.

Finally one night when Dan came home for work, Jill wasn't there. He searched the house and about 20 minutes later Jill came home. Dan wasn't sure if he should ask or not but finally he said, "Where you been babe?"

She said, "Oh shit Dan I forgot to tell you, I went back to where I worked today to visit. They all want me to come back to work isn't that wonderful? Then on the way home I was thinking I would give it a try. What do you think?"

Dan held her in his arms and told her he felt that if she wanted to go back to work she should do it. But he also suggested she not to rush into any hard or stressful position. She should take her time and he suggested maybe work part time at first. He kissed her and they held each other before he said, "Hey why don't we go out and celebrate?"

She agreed and they jumped into the car and went to their favorite Italian restaurant about 2 miles from their home. Until they actually pulled up in front of the place, Jill didn't even give it a second of thought that it was where she would meet Larry sometimes. That was long ago when they went to his place afterwards and she would fuck Larry with wild abandonment and lustful recklessness before going home to her husband. It was now a place that gave her good and bad memories.

Good because it was her and Dan's favorite place to eat as a married couple. But, it also reminded her of the days and some nights when she had taken Larry's body with so much passion and desire it burned her inside. She didn't know if she wanted to go in or not now. But Danny insisted and they had very nice meal with two bottles of wine and lots of holding hands and touching. When they left she was sort of happy that they had gone and hopefully it finally broke the haze she still had over her brain about Larry.

They went home and Dan took her into the bathroom, undressed her and they climbed into the shower. She wondered how this man could love her so much. She was so sorry the baby had died and she had not given him a son. She wanted so badly to become pregnant again, maybe it would happen tonight. She knew Danny was going to make love to her tonight.

The water felt good on their bodies, but they wash each other again making love slowly and easy with each other. Jill was thinking, "God, he made me feel so good, so much like a woman!! I loved this man!"

It was 10PM when they walked into the bedroom and Jill told Dan, "Put a baby in me tonight my love. I want a child so bad! Fuck me Danny and plan your seed in my belly please baby! Please!"

Dan ran his hand over her body and cupped her shaved pussy using his fingers to touch and probe her. He said, "Shit Jill! I love feeling your bald pussy! It's so hot!"

Then he started down her body with his mouth as she sat on the bed with her legs over his shoulders. She I whispered: "God Danny, my pussy is wet already! You turn me on so much!"

He smiled up at her and said: "You do the same to me Jill. God I'm so hard all the time when I see you. You're so beautiful, I don't know what I would do if you weren't here. Lay back and let me taste your pussy. Mummmm! God it's the neuter of the gods baby!!"

She laid there with her lovely shapely legs wide open as he began to kiss down her body licking and kissing his way to her heat! She had now gotten back into her size 6 dress and was in as good of shape as she had ever been. Danny knew his wife turned heads everywhere she went. He loved her and was honored to be her husband and he told her that all the time now. The doctor told him she needed her ego built up more and more. Dan kissed her pussy and Jill moaned as she felt his lips on her pussy! She moaned out to him: "Oh yes!! Oh yes Danny. Lick it lick my pussy baby! I love your mouth! Suck it baby! Suck it hard Danny! I'm almost there!"

And then she went wild as she had a spectacular orgasm on Danny's face. As she began to calm down, Danny stayed right there between her open thighs and continued to lick her pussy. He felt her pulling on his hips and heard her said, "Turn around Danny I want to suck your cock now!"

He moved and round and felt her mouth cover the big cock head, which was right in front of her. She suck in about ½ of his big cock and when she hit the peek of her second orgasm, she bit it Danny yelled and she let go. She sucked it into her mouth again and was sucking was so hard Danny felt he might have my balls sucked out the hole in the cock head. She had hold of the long shaft and as her mouth worked on the head and her fingers squeezed the shaft as her hand pumped faster and faster up and down it!

Jill was moving her hips into his face again as she was building toward another orgasm! Danny didn't know if she wanted his cum in her mouth this way or not! So he moaned out, "Suck it Jill. Suck my cock baby! Oh god Jill it wants your pretty mouth to suck on the head! Suck it baby"

She moved her head up until she kissed and sucked the tip of his cock head. He moaned from the first touch of her lips on the cock head. She licked around the head taking a little more of it into her mouth. She licked around the bottom of the head where the shaft started and the slipped her mouth down over the entire head! Danny arched his hips down into her face to meet her mouth. He sucked her pussy as she sucked on his cock. A true 69! It was so sexy! She worked on his cock for maybe 10 minutes or more pumping the shaft with her hands as her head bobbed up and down. She was fucking his cock with her mouth for all she was worth. Larry taught the skill to her. She remembered how she worked on his bigger cock for a very long time practicing and finally was able to deep throat Larry.

At that time she was so proud of herself that she was capable of taping 9 inches of thick cock down her throat. Now she was just happy she could take Danny's 7 inch thiner cock and please him. She said to herself, "Well that's one good thing that came out of my relation with Larry. I can really suck a cock now!"

Then she got that haze over her brain again and remembered back to her and Larry in their first 69 position. It made her cunt run with her excitement into her husband's waiting mouth! He sucked it all gladly thinking he was the one who was making her cum and run with wetness.

She finally popped his cock out of her mouth and said, "Now Danny! Fuck me now baby! I need your cock in me now baby! Hurry!"

Danny knew she was in need, bad need. He moved quickly around and she straddled his hips as she lowered her body down and took his swollen cock all the way up inside her. She looked down and said, "Give me a baby! My love! Plant your seed tonight! Please! Baby!"

Danny reached up and placed his hand on her lips and she sucked his finger as she rode both of them to a glorious joint orgasm! Then he rolled her over and told her, "I love you so much Jill. I hope tonight we did it!"

She kissed him hard and kept her arms and legs wrapped around his body. But her brain was still hazy as she remembered how Larry had pumped his cum so much deeper into her very womb with the size of his big cock. She closed her eyes and squeezed them tight and hard trying to get his image and her memory of that long hard cock fuck her out of her brain. Her face looked like it was straining hard as she tried and tried, but finally as Danny finished and rolled off of her, she knew she couldn't do it! She would never forget how Larry fucked her.

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers
12