Jill Hayes

Story Info
Jill masterbates after work.
1.7k words
3.95
6.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill opened the door of her apartment and dropped the keys on the table beside the door with a clatter. Exhausted and a bit disheveled in her stereotypical gamer t-shirt and jeans, she had just finished another day at the game studio trying to be one of the guys. She let out a sigh, shut the door behind her and locked the deadbolt with a click.

The apartment was small, with the door opening into the living area. The basic Ikea furniture with its clean, modern lines stood in opposition to the her outfit as she walked past the sofa and turned to her bedroom.

The door was open and her queen sized bed was made neatly with a simple grey duvet and white pillows. Jill pulled off her shoes and collapsed onto the bed, her eyes closed, with a loud sigh. It had been another day of staring a screen and listening to the endless debate about how their startup was going to balance the combat classes of the characters.

Jill opened her hazel eyes and looked at the ceiling with her short auburn hair surrounding her round face. With her lack of makeup and the intense summer sun, her otherwise perfect skin was covered in freckles that seemed to attract the attention of every man that passed. She had long ago traded her glasses in for contacts when at work, recognizing that the men could never get past the classic, geeky, school-girl appearance of a freckled, redhead with glasses. She sat up and headed to the bathroom to take off the armor she wore to the office, and let herself become the delicate, slightly geeky but beautiful woman she was everywhere else.

Jill looked into the mirror and smiled wryly with the left side of her face as she realized how much of herself she had to hide at work. She removed her contacts and began to apply her normal, light makeup as she did almost every evening as she exposed her femininity. She finally felt free to be a woman, instead of just another one of the guys. After finishing her eyeliner and mascara, she reached into the drawer and pulled out her wet pink lip stain. She loved the contrast of her hair with the color on her lips. With a snap, she opened the glasses case sitting on her vanity and slipped on her designer, rectangular glasses completing a shockingly different look that did not match her "gamer chick" tee-shirt in the slightest.

Jill pulled the t-shirt over her head to reveal a delicate black lace balconette bra and she smiled. "Now I look like a lady," she thought to herself as she unbuttoned her jeans and wiggled her hips until they fell to the floor. She picked them up and tossed the to the hamper in the corner as she turned back to the mirror to examine her flat stomach, with a small pink jewel adorning her naval, that disappeared under matching black lace boy short panties.

"If they only knew," Jill thought to herself as she remembered the conversation about girlfriends at the office earlier that day and how boring they were. "Oh-well, they'd never be able to handle me anyway."

Jill turned to the door and went back to her bed, now with wrinkles from her exasperated collapse a few minutes before, and sat down. She smiled wryly again as she opened the drawer and pulled out a classic pink vibrator and sat it on the nightstand. She leaned back against the pillow and spread her legs running her hands over the soft lace of her bra and then her panties.

"Finally," Jill said aloud followed by a deep breath as she continued to let the work day go and her feminine sexuality take over. Her eyes closed and she began to fantasize about a man that would appreciate the nuance of both the personality she displayed at the office and the intentional, womanly sexuality she revealed when her gamer chick armor fell away. She thought about him in bed next to her. His hand would explore her thighs as they discussed the day. She didn't even realize her hand was beginning to explore her body in the same way.

Jill giggled as she thought about the conversation they would share and then she slipped her hand inside the lace of her panties and gasped as her clit came to life. She loved to play her game just as she knew a man would, touching her intimately during a completely unrelated moment and shocking her senses. She could feel the short, red hair as her fingers moved between her mound and the lace. She inhaled as her middle finger slipped over her clit finding the moisture below.

"Oh really now?" Jill again whispered aloud as if she was talking to her man. She imagined his comment about her wetness and smiled. She was fertile this week and knew her body took only moments to prepare itself to receive the seed that would cause her flat stomach to swell. She began to make circles around her clit, closed her eyes and imagined what it would be like to know that in just a few minutes she could fulfil one of her most private desires, becoming a mother.

Jill inhaled sharply as she began to fantasize about how it might feel to see her man positioning himself, and his hardness, between her legs. She realized that she had subconsciously begun to bring herself too close to orgasm with the quick motions on her clit. She stopped, not wanting to finish before she could really enjoy the fantasy.

Jill slipped her boy shorts off and they wrapped around themselves as they slid down her legs and fell to the floor in a ball, covered in her wetness. She rolled to her side and took the pink vibrator from the nightstand. She slipped it in her mouth to moisten it, not that it would be necessary at this time of the month, and slipped it against her mound. Her lips had swollen and she spread them revealing rich pink, nearly the color of her lipstick. With her lips spread, her pussy looked like an elongated heart with her clitoris clearly visible at the top. She imagined her man reaching down and taking his hardness in his hand, rubbing the head up and down the deep pink lips, brushing her clit with each movement, and gathering moisture on the tip so it could slip inside her.

Jill pushed her vibrator in as deep, first mimicking the imagined movements, as she dreamed of her man pushing his hips into hers. With that initial thrust he kissed her passionately as her pussy strained against the girth and length of the cock inside her.

"I love you too," Jill whispered aloud. They kissed deeply and as the kiss broke she whispered aloud "Are you ready to put your child in me?"

Jill imagined the answer coming as a smile and the fullness disappeared from her pussy. Then she felt herself stretch around him as he thrust into her again slowly. She knew these slow, intentional, passionate thrusts would only last a moment before they both lost control and gave into their baser instincts. She enjoyed each time the toy pushed into her, imagining his body against hers and his kisses on her lips and neck.

Jill began to thrust hard, deep, and fast as she imagined him losing control driven by the desire for pleasure and need to fill her fertile womb with his seed. Her thoughts of the intimacy of carrying his child faded to the more carnal pleasures of sex. Her hand smacked against her clit each time she drove the toy inside herself just as his body would have. It was only a few moments before, with a final thrust and push against her clit, her pussy exploded and the waves of her orgasm pulsed throughout her body.

As Jill's orgasm subsided, she began to laugh. the toy slipped out of her, a gasp interrupting her laugh, as it brushed her overly sensitive clit.

"If I'm not already, I'll probably be pregnant soon," Jill said in a whisper to her imaginary man as her fantasy returned and the base desire to simply "fuck" faded.

Jill glanced down, realizing she was still wearing her bra, her desire for pleasure had overwhelmed her normal habit of playing with her nipples and other foreplay, which could only happen for a couple days a month. She smiled and quickly slipped her small, perky breasts from under the lace and looked at the pencil eraser like nipples surrounded by a pink areola the size of a quarter. There were goose bumps at the edge of the areola where her lightly freckled, fair skin met the gentle pink. She imagined how her breasts would change as she went through pregnancy, growing in size. Her nipples and areola would probably change too as her breasts filled with milk. She looked at her flat stomach and imagined how large she would be, and the left side of her mouth turned up again in a wry smile as she thought of the stretch marks that she would likely see mixed with the odd freckle on the fair skin of her pregnant belly. She sighed deeply through her smile.

"Well, time to go get some dinner. At least I get to dress like I want now." Jill stood and walked to the closet and began to look at the blouses and skirts that she would never wear to the office. She hoped tonight she would meet the man that would make her fantasy come true but she knew that was not likely at all.

Feeling relaxed and a bit playful, Jill choose a dark but understated plaid skirt that would hit just below mid-thigh and a button up, white top. From the lingerie chest she pulled an appropriate, but still very feminine bra and panty set and began to dress. A moment later she turned to the mirror and smiled as she thought about the way she would be watched by so many men, with and without wedding rings, spouses or girlfriends later tonight.