All Comments on 'Jill Meets the New Neighbors Ch. 01'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent, as were all the chapters of the previous "Jill" story. Hopefully this will be multiple chapter as well, and the beginning sounded as though Jill had some additional sexy adventures between her return home from the convention to the start of this new story. Would love to have that time filled in, as Jill & Kevin's adventures are a lot of fun.

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineover 2 years ago

Very hot story. At one point the story said “Jill stuffed Kevin's cock into her mouth while describing to him how she sucked Ryan's dick before he fucked her on their bed.” Maybe she can do it, but I find it hard to talk with a cock in my mouth. 😃 Also maybe she wasn’t into anal sex, but I think Kevin should have fucked her ass while she was riding Ryan.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 2 years ago

thanks for writing and posting

Fywf3Fywf3over 2 years ago

Don't ignore writing a second chapter. It's good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad you are continuing writing about sexy, slutty whore Jill. I love reading about her sexual adventures, especially when Kevin is watching and also participating. Jill turns me on and gets me stroking!! Thanks, Jay. Keep the chapters cumming. I'll devour every one. I'd love to devour Jill's pussy and then give her another cock to suck and be fucked by. If I brought a woman, would Jill play with her too?

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

MelandAnthonyMelandAnthonyalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely love these stories.

Please keep writing them ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really good! Hope we can read new chapters of Jill’s sexual exploits with the full support and encouragement of Kevin. Great when he’s part of a threesome or more some with her lovers but not at all needed as long as she’s teasing him beforehand, maybe FaceTiming him while getting it on with another guy (or guys) or just giving him the details later. Would be great to see her having an actual, continuing affair for awhile; just a sexual relationship that goes on with regular meetings for several months before she ends it, perhaps with a co-worker, and nothing that threatens the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very Good descriptions to start so continued reading. But then over and over and over talks about wife's reluctance to the point begin to lose interest. Ok we get it, get on with it already. But by the time the story finally moves on - no longer want to invest more time into the story. Great potential but very disappointed. Did manage to read it all but still believe this could be just a good story if shortened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the stories. Would love to hear a little less of the mechanics of the fucking and more Jill’s outbursts while fucking and descriptions of her climaxs

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wooooow just wooow. Jay you're a legend

olblueyesolblueyes29 days ago

marginally erotic, her reluctance got boring after awhile, descriptions of sexual activity can be a difficult process, takes lots of practice,,keep writing,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous