Jill Meets the New Neighbors Ch. 02

Story Info
Jill gets friendly with the new roommates.
16k words
4.7
24.6k
46

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,633 Followers

Kevin was more than pleased with one of the best birthday gifts Jill ever gave him, the opportunity to have her sleep with their sexy, collegiate neighbor, Ryan, and his nerdy brother, Chuck. Jill had sex with Ryan on a couple of other occasions that Kevin knew about and even witnessed and had hoped Jill's newfound return to the hot-wife lifestyle would continue. Not only did Ryan get to have sex with his hot, MILF neighbor but it reinvigorated the sex life of Kevin and Jill. Sex had taken a backseat since the birth of their daughter, Marie, more than two years ago. Work became more complicated with Jill trying to teach more classes remotely from their home and still trying to maintain office hours to meet one-on-one with her students. She preferred meeting with them in person rather than remotely. After working and taking care of Marie's needs, Jill was simply too tired to even think about sex.

After Kevin's birthday, he tried to convince Jill to have sex with Ryan and Chuck again but Jill had to prepare for the fall semester at work and try to deal with Marie who was in the beginning stages of the terrible twos. Deep down, Jill enjoyed a wild sex life but other family priorities took precedence. Besides, Ryan, unsurprisingly, seemed more interested in dating young coeds at school rather than Jill. He had made his conquest of his MILF neighbor and had moved on to other women. Jill wasn't attracted to Chuck and only fucked him at the urging of Ryan. She also felt sorry for Chuck who was overweight, nerdy, and didn't have a lot of sexual experience but she knew Kevin would love watching her fuck him anyway.

Late summer got a little more interesting when two more roommates moved in with Ryan and Chuck. One was a tall, handsome African-American with an athletic build. Jill was peeking out the window when he moved in a couldn't help but notice the bulging muscles in his arms, shoulders, and legs. His broad chest stretched the fabric of his tank top but Jill was especially attracted to his tight ass. For the first time in a couple of weeks, she felt a tingle in her pussy. Jill saw Ryan greeting the new roommate which indicated he was probably a friend of his. The next day, a tall skinny young man with light brown hair and glasses began to move in. Chuck was helping him and it made sense that they were friends. It was obvious that each of the brothers picked a roommate to live with them.

While Jill knew her neighbors were eventually going to have a couple of roommates, she now panicked that Ryan and Chuck would tell them of her exploits with each of them. Guys are horrible at keeping their sexual conquests a secret and Jill figured it was only a matter of time before the new roommates would hear of how Ryan fucked her a few times, even while Kevin watched. There is no way Chuck wouldn't brag about having sex with her either. Jill made up her mind to steer clear of her new neighbors for as long as possible to avoid the inevitable embarrassment of them knowing what she had done with their roommates.

Having a couple of new neighbors was not lost on Kevin either. As soon as he saw the handsome, athletic African-American, his mind started fantasizing about seeing him laying between Jill's legs drilling her pussy as she writhed in sexual pleasure.

Kevin was quick to point out his fantasy to Jill by telling her, "Did you see our new neighbor? Shit, his muscles have muscles. I bet you'd love to see him naked."

"Don't get that perverted mind of yours all worked up, Kevin. It's not going to happen."

"What are you talking about, Jill? I wasn't suggesting anything other than he's got a nice build."

Jill jokingly told Kevin, "You're so full of shit. I know how you think."

They both started to laugh because it was true. Kevin was hoping to plant a seed in Jill's mind if it weren't there already. If Jill was already undressing him with her eyes, Kevin wanted to nurture those thoughts. If nothing else, Kevin never gave up hope of seeing his wife in bed with another man again, after all, he had given up hope before only to have his fantasy reignited by Jill's short-term relationship with Ryan.

Jill's attempts to avoid her new neighbors were not successful for very long. Within a week, the African-American saw Jill outside trying to keep a watchful eye on Marie while carrying her work backpack and groceries. He came over to introduce himself as Booker, a friend of Ryan's. Booker's eyes immediately went from Jill's eyes down the length of her body and back up again. She blushed as she noticed his roaming eyes, wondering if he was recalling the stories Ryan must have told him by now about how he was invited over to swim with Jill and how he ended up fucking her. Jill assumed Ryan told Booker about fucking her in the kitchen and then planning to have Kevin "catch" them having sex again when he got home from work. If Booker knew that much, he most certainly knew how Jill gave Kevin a birthday present as Ryan and Chuck took turns with her while her husband watched from their bedroom window.

Her suspicions were partially confirmed when Booker said, "Wow, you're as beautiful as Ryan said you were."

"And what else did Ryan have to say?"

"Oh, not much, other than how lovely you are and what great neighbors you and your husband are."

Jill didn't believe him and quickly went into the house telling Booker, "I don't mean to be rude but I have to cook dinner and take care of my daughter."

"Uh, no problem. I hope to see you again sometime."

Later that evening, Jill was coming home after running some errands and saw Kevin outside talking to Booker, Chuck, and Chuck's friend. She didn't even want to get out of the car but she also couldn't just sit there either. When she got out, Kevin called her over and introduced Chuck's friend to her. Russ got a big grin on his face and kept staring at Jill's body. She was wearing a pair of cut-off jean shorts and a tank top. Jill knew he was undressing her with his eyes, knowing Chuck gave him every detail of how he fucked her and what she looked like naked. She was kicking herself for letting her guard down and getting into a sexual relationship with guys so close to home. It wasn't so much that she had sex outside of her marriage again but the fact that it happened so close to home for exactly this reason.

Being raised in a very conservative Asian-American home, Jill was brought up to be modest about her body. She was very petite with small breasts which made her self-conscious anyway. She was raised to believe that no one other than her husband should see her naked and only a woman of suspect morals would ever have sex with another man, even if it were with her husband's permission and encouragement. Jill made a vow to herself to never, ever sleep with a neighbor again no matter how well-built and handsome they were. She certainly wasn't going to give Russ a sympathy fucking as she did Chuck. No way, no how.

Jill would run into Ryan now and again and they would exchange pleasantries. Ryan even subtly suggested they could "get together" again but Jill would brush him off saying she was too busy with work and her family. Ryan took the hint, not that it mattered to him seeing he had his choice of sex partners from school.

Jill didn't see the neighbors that often and got used to the idea that the entire household knew what she had done with Ryan and Chuck. She didn't like her private indiscretions being known but there was nothing she could do about it now anyway. Kevin was still commenting on Booker's physique whenever he saw him in the yard or working out on the patio. Jill would ignore Kevin but what she kept secret was the fact that she was noticing how hot Booker was and how seeing him sweating and lifting weights on the back patio got her juices flowing. She marveled at his sheer strength and physique.

On the nights when she told Kevin they could have sex, he never knew that his good fortunes were the result of Jill playing the voyeur to Booker and Ryan working out without their shirts on. While Ryan, being a swimmer, was athletic and muscular, Booker's body was even more muscular and his muscles seemingly much more chiseled and defined. Booker's shoulders weren't as broad as Ryan's but his biceps, back, legs and butt were more firm. Jill especially liked his nice ass, wondering how his taut cheeks would feel in her hands. Jill had to keep her desires a secret for a couple of reasons. One, she didn't want to admit to herself that she was having sexual feelings for one of her young neighbors again and secondly, if Kevin knew, he would almost relentlessly push her to act on her sexual urges. Jill was almost thankful that she was overwhelmed with work and being a mom so she didn't have time to overthink what her body was telling her to do.

Now that it had been almost two months since the new neighbors moved in, Jill began to relax when she would run into Ryan, Chuck, Booker, or Russ. One evening after she had put Marie to bed, Jill decided to go for a run through the neighborhood to burn off the frustrations of the day. She was wearing a pair of grey running shorts and a white sports bra and went outside to do some stretching. As Jill was bent over stretching her hamstrings, Booker came out of his house dressed like he was about to go for a run himself. He stopped to check out Jill's slender legs and firm ass as she was facing away from him. Jill could feel the presence of someone and turned around and smiled at her neighbor.

"I was about to go for a run myself, Jill. Do you mind if I join you?"

Jill liked running by herself to help get her mind off a stressful day but didn't want to be rude so she replied, "No, I don't mind at all."

While on their five-mile run, Jill learned that Booker was an accountant going to school to be a CPA. He had played on the college football team as a wide receiver and hoped to be drafted to the NFL but injuries slowed him down, forcing him to change courses in his life plan. Jill now realized why Booker had such a gorgeous body. She told him about being a college professor and being challenged by trying to balance a career while being a good wife and mother. Booker was in better physical condition than Jill but didn't seem to mind running at a slower pace while conversing with his MILF neighbor.

When they were done with their run, Jill realized it was nice to talk to someone about the stresses she was facing in life while listening to her hot neighbor talk about his career plans. It helped her relax. When they got done cooling down, Booker and Jill continued to converse in her driveway which Kevin readily noticed. Jill noticed Booker trying the best he could to look at her while talking but his eyes kept drifting down towards her chest. Jill had no idea that her nipples had gotten hard and were now poking out through her sports bra. It was also damp from sweating during their run and her dark brown areola was faintly visible through the fabric of her top. When they were done talking, they made plans to possibly run together again sometime.

When Jill came into the house, Kevin was quick to point out that he noticed her and Booker running and talking together. Jill was quick to brush it off as a chance encounter.

Kevin commented, "I bet Booker liked seeing you in your sports bra."

"What do you mean, my tits are too small to attract his attention."

"Well, go look in the mirror, dear."

Jill was puzzled by Kevin's comment and went into the bathroom to look in the mirror. She then realized why Booker kept looking at her. While initially embarrassed by her accidental flashing of her neighbor, Jill got a bit turned on knowing her neighbor saw her tits in what became her transparent sports bra. She also noticed her hard nipples and pinched them a couple of times to see how far they would poke out while posing in the mirror. For the first time in a while, Jill felt sexy and desirable. After her shower, Jill even let Kevin know they could have sex. This time Kevin knew exactly why Jill was turned on.

While he was fucking Jill, Kevin asked, "Am I to assume that the reason you're horny is that you liked Booker seeing your tits."

"You know what happens when you assume, Kevin."

"Yeah, but you like the fact that a handsome, young man was checking you out don't you?"

Jill wouldn't admit to anything and replied, "Just shut up and fuck me. Don't question it either."

Kevin didn't press anything but it also turned him on to witness another man checking out his wife's tits. He also knew the guys in the house next door were probably talking amongst themselves about how Ryan and Chuck fucked Jill and the new guys were probably plotting to try to get a piece of her themselves. Keven came hard while fantasizing about his wife fucking Booker. He wondered if Booker had the stereotypical big black cock and what it would look like sliding between his wife's lips or taking it deep in her pussy. Knowing Jill got turned on that evening got Kevin's hopes up that he could talk Jill into going further with Booker but he knew he'd have to be careful and not push too hard too fast.

Kevin found other ways to surreptitiously show off his wife. Jill wore modest clothing when teaching classes at school. One day he noticed that one of Jill's skirts became translucent when she walked through the door coming home from work. He clearly saw the outline of her trim legs as she came through the door with the light behind her. When she turned around to retrieve something she left in the car, he became aware that not only were his wife's legs exposed but her thong and ass cheeks came into view. His dick grew hard when he realized that her students and colleagues also saw this unintended flash of her thong all day long. He wondered how many of her male students were going to stroke themselves that evening, as he was, at the sight of their professor's accidental flash of her thong.

Kevin got in the habit of knowing which of her skirts or dresses were similar in transparency causing him to tell her how nice she looked in them and encouraging her to wear them. Even when Jill would ask if people could see through her clothing, Kevin would tell her the dress was fine but he knew he was sending her off to work with her thong or panties on display.

The only problem with this scenario is Kevin wasn't present to witness his wife's accidental exposure. That changed one time when they went grocery shopping after work. Kevin went off to get an item and when he caught up to Jill she was ahead of him in one of the aisles. Under the bright LED lighting of the store, the back of Jill's dress was completely transparent. Kevin's heart started to flutter when he noticed a couple of men following Jill around the store. He knew they were looking at her legs, ass, and thong as he was. Kevin followed Jill up and down a couple of aisles, watching heads turn and seeing men following her before he joined his wife.

Kevin's little game with his wife's attire may have teased other men but it also teased him too. It only served to feed his fantasy to see his wife sexually satisfy the men that desired her. He knew that those who were fortunate to observe her translucent skirts wanted to see her naked, touch her soft skin and fuck her. Having other men desire his wife made her even more desirable to Kevin. He knew that if he told her how much of her body she was putting on display that she would immediately do something to cover up so he remained silent.

Kevin did notice that Jill was going for a run with Booker more often. When she did run with him, it seemed that she would wear her tight compression booty shorts that covered just a little more than a pair of panties. While Jill still wore a sports bra when running she only wore her white one on rare occasions. Kevin was heartened by the fact that she didn't ditch it completely which meant she was deliberately exposing her nipples to Booker when she wore it all under the guise of not knowing how revealing it was. Kevin got used to having sex when Jill went for her runs with their sexy neighbor so he even encouraged her to call him when she was going out for an evening exercise.

After coming back from a run with Booker, Jill admitted she liked showing off to her running partner while having sex with Kevin. She got a charge out of Booker looking at her nipples after she got done running or checking out her ass and legs. He had complimented her on what great shape she was in and that she had a nice figure which made her want to show off more. It was a breakthrough for Kevin and encouraged him to push her further.

One evening after going for a longer run than usual with Booker, they returned to find a plumber's truck in front of Jill's house. Kevin told them there was a burst pipe and it would be a while before it was fixed. Jill always took a shower immediately after working out so Booker offered to let her use the shower at his house. Kevin nodded his agreement and Jill went off to shower while he dealt with the plumber.

Jill felt a little awkward taking a shower in her neighbor's house but it would only take a few minutes and she'd be out of there. Booker showed her upstairs to the bathroom and left her alone. Jill quickly stripped off her clothing and began a refreshing shower. She felt sexy as the cool water cascaded over her naked body. The last time she was in this house, she ended up fucking and sucking Ryan and Chuck. She washed the sweat off her body while her hands played with her nipples and tickled her clit. Jill caught herself being distracted and quickly rinsed off.

As Jill was drying herself off, she heard the door begin to open, and before she could say anything a stunned Russ was standing there gawking at her naked body. His eyes immediately went to her pert little titties and hard, dark brown nipples. His eyes followed the curve of her torso down between her legs to her hairless pussy where her lips were visible. He stared at her exposed cunt before tracing her naked body back up to her tits.

"I'm, uh, uh, sorry, Jill. I, uh, didn't know you were in here."

Jill was also shocked by the intrusion, standing nude for a few moments before covering up with the towel and telling Russ, "Uh, that's okay, Russ. I know you didn't know I was in here. Can you close the door behind you while I finish drying off?"

What Jill didn't realize is that the towel wasn't wide enough to protect her entire body from Russ' wandering eyes and while she covered her breasts, her pussy and tight butt were still exposed. She saw a growing lump in her admirer's shorts.

"Oh, sure. Sorry, Jill," he said as he left but not before taking one last peek at Jill.

Jill then realized she didn't bring a change of clothes and wasn't going to put on her sweaty running outfit. The only thing left to do was to wrap the towel around herself and rush home. It was then that she realized it was difficult to cover all of her private parts but decided to make a break for home before anyone saw her. She hoped none of the other neighbors would see her leaving the house next door in nothing but a towel. She opened the bathroom door slightly, sticking her head out into the hallway to see if the coast was clear. Jill then quickly made her way to the hallway towards the stairs, clutching the towel in one hand and her dirty clothes in another.

That's when she bumped right into Booker who was coming to check on her. Being startled by Booker and the friction of their bodies rubbing together made the towel and her clothes fall to the floor. Jill scrambled to pick them up while being totally naked. Being the gentleman that he was, Booker picked up the towel while Jill got her clothes. He stood there with a big grin on his face as his eyes moved up and down Jill's exposed body a few times. For some reason, Jill stood there for a few moments before taking the towel from Booker's hands and trying to cover up. She dropped her clothes again and struggled to cover her nudity while picking them up one more time.

Jay142
Jay142
3,633 Followers