Jill Meets the New Neighbors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they were done having sex, Kevin turned out the lights signaling that the show was over. He tried to talk to Jill about the heated sex talk concerning Booker but Jill refused to talk about it. Kevin was frustrated because he thought he made a breakthrough but Jill wrote it off as "pillow talk."

As they were lying in bed, Kevin brought up their sexy Black neighbor again but Jill refused to engage in the conversation, telling her husband he should go to sleep. He kept talking about how tall, muscular, and good-looking Booker was and he was positive he thought Jill was hot. She tried to ignore him but he ran his hand up her leg and found her pussy wet so he pushed her panties aside and began to finger fuck her. When Jill didn't resist he continued to finger her and use his thumb on her clit while continuing to talk about their neighbor. Kevin knew he was not only planting the seeds to see his wife with another man but those seeds had taken root.

Kevin got between Jill's legs and began to fuck her again. He couldn't remember the last time he fucked her twice in one night and it was a weeknight besides. Kevin knew Jill was seriously considering fucking Booker but still wasn't 100% sure. It was months since her last adventure with Ryan and Chuck.

A couple of days later, on Friday night, Jill wanted to go for a run to burn off the frustrations of a difficult week at work, staying up late to have sex with her husband, and taking care of Marie. She waited until after dinner and Kevin said he'd put Marie to bed. Jill sent Booker a text to see if he was free and he quickly replied that he was about to send her a text to go running too.

When Jill told Kevin she was going for a run with Booker, he told her. "Why don't you invite him over after your run?"

"Stop it, he's a young guy and probably has a date later."

"But there's no harm in asking," he replied while thinking, "She didn't say she didn't want to invite him back. She must have known what I was suggesting."

Kevin was encouraged when he saw Jill wearing her shortest and tightest compression shorts and her white sports bra. Her nipples were already hard and poking through and just a little bit of her ass cheeks was pushing out of the bottom of her shorts. He had to keep reminding himself not to get his hopes up, that he was only setting himself up for disappointment.

While Jill and Booker were out for their run, they were about halfway done when a stray thunderstorm came through the area and left them drenched. They were too far out for it to matter as they were already wet so they decided to keep running until they got home. Jill's sports bra became transparent from the rain, which Booker quickly noticed. Jill noticed his eyes were fixated on her breasts and when she looked down she knew why. She pretended not to notice, not that there was anything she could do at that point, and kept running.

Jill also noticed that Booker's t-shirt clung tightly to his chest highlighting his muscular chest and upper body build. When they got back to their houses, they stood in the rain talking for a couple of minutes. It didn't matter because they were already soaked. Jill told Booker that if he wasn't doing anything he should come over for a drink. He said he just might do that as they parted.

When Jill walked into the house she immediately called out to Kevin to bring her a towel. Kevin brought Jill a big bath towel and smiled when he saw her transparent sports bra.

"What are you smiling at?"

"Oh, nothing, except you might as well have gone running topless."

"Yeah, there was nothing I could do about that."

"I bet Booker appreciated it."

"Well, it's not like he hasn't seen my boobs before. Oh, by the way, I invited him over for a drink. I'm not sure if he's coming or not. He said he'd let me know."

"Oh, I guarantee he'll be here."

Just then the doorbell rang and Kevin just grinned at Jill. It was Booker. It seems his roommates were all out of the house and he got locked out. He was standing on the doorstep soaking wet and Kevin invited him in. Jill greeted him and got him a towel. After he explained his predicament, Kevin told him he could shower in the bath downstairs while Jill showered upstairs and Kevin put their clothes in the dryer. He told Booker that he'd have drinks waiting for them when they got done.

It didn't hit Booker until he got in the shower that he didn't have a change of clothes but at least he was given a nice, big plush towel. Jill was done first and came downstairs and found Kevin in the family room with a couple of beers for the guys and a glass of wine for her. He was surprised that Jill was wearing a white off-the-shoulder, ribbed top that had laces down the middle. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra which was unlike his modest wife. She was also wearing a mini jean skirt that she never wore anymore because she thought it was too short for a young mom to be wearing. It was obvious to Kevin that Jill wanted to draw Booker's attention to her but he knew he had to remain silent and let his wife enjoy her sexy attire.

When Booker got to the family room, he was only wearing the towel because he didn't have any other dry clothing. Jill's eyes were drawn to his bare chest, broad shoulders, bulging biceps, and six-pack abs. Kevin looked at Jill and knew where her eyes were focused. He could only wish this evening would lead to more but didn't want to get his hopes up. It was clear Booker felt uncomfortable but he didn't have any other options.

"Uh, This is kind of awkward but I didn't have a change of clothes."

Jill laughed at him and said, "Now you know how I felt so you won't get any sympathy from me."

"You got me there, Jill."

Booker noticed Jill's areola through her top and could see just a hint of her pink thong up her skirt. His dick started to stir, so he quickly turned toward Kevin to talk about an upcoming football game to distract himself and keep from getting an erection. The three of them were drinking, talking about the neighborhood, school, and work over the next hour or so while waiting for Booker's clothes to dry. Jill and Booker were stealing glances at each other the entire time with him wondering if this was the night he'd get to have sex with his lovely neighbor. Jill was mildly flirting with Booker but didn't know how to close the deal with him.

When Booker began to get up to use the bathroom, things got even more awkward for him. The towel got caught in the cushion of the chair and it came undone as he got up leaving him completely naked. Jill was already admiring her neighbor's buff body but he was now standing before her and Kevin completely naked. Her eyes were immediately drawn to Booker's half-hard cock which had to have been between seven and a half and eight inches long. He then had to bend over to pick up the towel which revealed a firm, muscular ass. Kevin was watching Jill's reaction and her attention never left Booker's naked body.

When Booker was covered up again, he said, "Wow, now I really know how you felt last week, Jill. I'm totally embarrassed. I'm sorry."

Kevin reassured Booker by saying, "Don't worry about it. It could happen to anyone."

He then looked at Jill and everyone laughed. When Booker went to the bathroom, Kevin saw the look on Jill's face as she stared back at her husband.

When you've been married long enough, you know exactly what your partner is thinking and Kevin told Jill, "Now is your chance. Go for it."

Jill knew what Kevin was suggesting and asked, "How do we suggest it to Booker?"

"I'll handle it, Jill. Go upstairs into the guest bedroom. Booker will either join you in a couple of minutes or I will by myself. Either way, we're going to have some fun."

Without saying another word, Jill got up and went upstairs to nervously wait to see what was going to happen next. She found it difficult to believe she was going to go through with this and almost changed her mind but then she thought about Booker's hard, buff body and her pussy got damp.

When Booker returned to find Kevin alone he asked, "Where's Jill?"

"She's, uh, upstairs."

Kevin's heart was racing when he continued, "You know our talk earlier about Jill's, uh, extracurricular activities in our marriage, you know, with Ryan and Chuck."

"Oh, I'd never forget that, man," Booker replied as he was hoping this conversation was leading to where he wished.

"Whew, uh, if you're interested, Jill is waiting for us upstairs in the guest bedroom."

Kevin found having this conversation more difficult than he imagined. It's not every day you ask another guy if he wants to fuck your wife but it was now or never and waited for his response.

"Are you shitting me, Kevin?"

"I'm dead serious. I just want to watch and fuck her when you're done."

Booker got a big smile on his face and replied, "Now that's an offer I can't refuse."

Kevin felt relieved and led Booker upstairs where Jill was sitting on the side of the bed. Jill looked extremely nervous like she was waiting in a dentist's office but then got a smile of relief when she saw them. If Booker turned down Kevin's offer to have sex with his wife, Jill would have felt rejected and would find it difficult to ever face him again. Kevin also knew that if it didn't work out, Jill might never fuck another man again. From Booker's perspective, he always found Asian women attractive and loved spending time with Jill and checking out her petite body. He liked her personality and had already been fantasizing about her ever since Ryan told him that he had fucked her. The fantasies intensified after his last conversation with Kevin. Thankfully, it all worked out for everyone.

Booker approached Jill as she sat at the side of the bed. Jill looked over at Kevin to get reassurance that it was truly okay to go through with this. The broad smile on his face and the lump in his shorts was all the proof she needed to continue. She raised her hands to run them over Booker's chest, shoulder, and stomach muscles before bringing them down to release the towel from around his waist. It was like unwrapping a Christmas present as she now had a close-up view of his hardening big black cock. Jill took a moment to gaze at her big present while fondling and groping the hard muscles of his ass cheeks that she had been lusting after for weeks.

Jill felt Booker's large hands behind her head giving her gentle pressure as he said, "Go ahead, suck it."

She looked up at him with lust in her big brown eyes as she began to stroke his large cock and gently fondle his heavy balls. She could barely wrap her fingers around it and wondered if she even be able to get it into her mouth. Jill kissed and licked the precum from the tip of Booker's dick then began to mouth and lick his shaft and balls, savoring every moment. She continued to grasp her lover's ass and stroke his legs as she teased him. Kevin stood off to the side and slowly stripped off his clothes while he was witnessing his wife's slutty performance. It had been a long time since he'd seen Jill fuck another man and he was thrilled to be seeing her in action after a long drought.

While Jill was teasing Booker with her soft lips and tongue, she was also teasing herself. She wanted and needed his cock in her mouth too. She began to suck on the head then gradually took more and more into her mouth and throat as her head bobbed. Kevin took out his phone and began to record his wife sucking on the big black dick in front of her. Jill could only get about half of Booker's cock into her throat and stroked the bottom of his shaft. She kept taking another half-inch deeper into her throat with each bob of her head and eventually swallowed most of it. That caused Booker to moan as he ran his fingers through Jill's long black hair.

"That's it, baby, suck my dick. You know you've wanted this dick for a long time. Oh, that feels so good."

He then turned to Kevin and said, "Damn, your wife is a great cocksucker. You're a lucky man, Kevin."

"Oh, I know she sucks a mean dick. I'm glad you like it."

Booker then held Jill's head still and began to face fuck her, stuffing all of his big cock into her throat which made her gag at times but she never stopped sucking him. He then pulled his dick out of Jill's mouth and began to tap her face with it as she was trying to catch it with her mouth looking like a hungry baby bird.

Booker commented, "Look at your wife Kevin, she wants my dick real bad."

Her lover lifted Jill's top off her so he could play with her nipples before stuffing his manhood back into her mouth. Kevin watched as his wife swallowed the black cock in front of her. He noted the contrast in skin color between the light brown of his wife to the dark brown of her lover which made the experience even more pleasurable than when she had sex with other guys.

While Booker tweaked Jill's nipples, he commented, "I love your little titties, baby. You like showing off your nipples in your sports bras and I love looking at them."

Jill looked disappointed when Booker stepped back and took his cock out of her mouth but Jill knew what he wanted so she unzipped her jean skirt and lifted her butt off the bed so her black lover could take it off. He then tugged at her thong as she lifted herself again so he could strip her naked.

Booker took Jill's panties, sniffed them, and commented, "These are soaked, baby. You must really want to get fucked tonight. You know, Russ found the pair you lost at our house."

Jill didn't know who found them but knowing someone else had her used panties got her even hotter and she replied, "I'm really hot tonight, Booker. I want you to fuck me good. Fuck me for Kevin too. He likes watching me take another man's cock in my cunt."

"I'm not going to fuck you until I'm ready."

Jill looked confused but things became more clear when Booker got down on his knees and spread Jill's legs wide and placed his head between them. He teased her upper thighs and pussy lips as he fingered her hot, soaking wet pussy. Booker then began to lap at her cunt giving it long, wide licks before tongue fucking her. He had Jill writhing in bed and when he began to lick and suck her clit, it drove her over the edge to her first orgasm of the night.

When Jill regained her composure, she had the look of a woman possessed with lust. Kevin had never seen his wife so turned on before. Booker was the only man that could exorcise that lust and rubbed his big black cock against her slick cunt and watched her eyes roll into the back of her head as he slid himself into her. It was a moment all three of them wanted to happen.

Jill cried out, "Oh fuck," as she felt her pussy being stretched with the longest and thickest cock she'd ever had before.

Kevin was feeling his own lust for his wife as he watched Jill with her legs spread wide letting this young Black man slide his dick deep inside her. He swallowed hard while his heart raced as Booker began to fuck Jill with fast, hard thrusts. He was so big and tall, towering over Kevin's petite wife. Jill was crying out in pleasure, her head rolling from side to side as Booker gave her the best fucking she'd ever had. Kevin felt a twinge of jealousy knowing another man was pleasing his wife so well but he was mostly fulfilling his fantasy of watching Booker fuck his wife and use her for his pleasure. Somehow, seeing another man receiving pleasure from his wife made her more desirable to Kevin.

What none of the participants knew was that they were being watched by Chuck and Russ. The two nerdy guys were voyeurs to a live porn show. It only increased their secret desire to someday have Jill to themselves and be able to fuck her too.

Booker was flipping Jill into a variety of positions to which she dutifully complied. Jill rode Booker's cock while he sucked on her tits. He then stood up, taking control again while she still had her legs wrapped around his waist. Booker even backed her up against the wall as he continued to drive himself into his sexy MILF neighbor. She was on the receiving end of getting the best fucking of her life and would have done anything Booker asked. Kevin continued to watch, taking pictures and videos of his wife on the receiving end of her first big black cock.

Finally, after about forty-five minutes of fucking Jill, Booker unleashed his seed into his neighbor's now well fucked pussy. Jill was squeezing her pussy tighter around her lover's cock, trying to milk every drop of cum out of him. When Booker withdrew from Jill's pussy, he made her turn around and he rubbed his cum covered cock over her face and made her lick him clean.

It was apparent that Jill was still horny so Booker looked at Kevin and said, "That was some fine pussy. It's your turn, buddy."

Kevin was rock hard and practically jumped on the bed to take his turn with Jill. Booker's cum was leaking from her pussy, and Kevin paused for a moment to enjoy the sight of his wife's cream pie. When he slid his cock into her, it was wet and sloppy from Booker using her but that's what turned him on the most. He hadn't had sloppy seconds in months and he cherished the feeling of fucking his wife immediately after another man was done using her. When he looked at Jill, he saw traces of Booker's cum all over her face and lips. Unfortunately, it didn't take that long to cum, adding his jizz to that of her lover's.

Booker ended up fucking Jill three times that night while Kevin fucked her twice, all under the watchful eye of Chuck and Russ from the window next door who came twice themselves while jerking off. Both Kevin and Booker shot a load into Jill's eager mouth with Booker leaving some on her face. Kevin got several pictures of Jill covered in cum from their night of sexual gratification. There were videos of Jill begging for her lover's big back cock, of the look of rapture on her face as she was getting drilled by their neighbor, and of her sucking his dick.

After Booker had left, Jill was exhausted, took a quick shower, and fell into a deep relaxing sleep after getting her pussy drilled for hours. The next morning, she was still weak in the knees after getting fucked most of the night before. Kevin made sure to take care of their daughter's needs to let Jill recover.

Kevin and Jill didn't get a chance to talk much until later that afternoon when Marie was napping. Jill told Kevin that fucking Booker was pretty intense. Taking on a young, virile lover with a big cock was only part of the intensity. She thought that finally relaxing and letting loose after taking care of everyone else's needs at home and at work, made the night before even better. She was able to relieve all her pent-up stress but there was no doubt that Booker's size and stamina also helped. Jill admitted that having Kevin there watching and almost cheering her on was a turn-on for her because she didn't have to feel guilty and she knew she was also fulfilling his greatest sexual desire in fucking another man.

"Um, does that mean you'd want to fuck him more often?" Kevin asked with a grin on his face.

Jill shook her head in disbelief, commenting, "You don't give up do you?"

"It's getting me excited just talking about it again."

Jill looked at Kevin like he was crazy, "Don't even think about it. I'm exhausted."

"Baby, last night was awesome. You can't blame me for wanting to see you do it again."

"Just enjoy last night for a while before we talk about doing it again."

That was a not-so-subtle hint for Kevin to be quiet. He got his point across and knew when to back off. Kevin got hard again when he had to wash the bedding they used the night before. It was stained with the cum from Booker and Kevin along with the juices from Jill's cunt. It was still a little damp which indicated how much they all had cum the night before.