Jill Meets the New Neighbors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill, embarrassed by her accidental nudity, rushed out of the house. Jill dashed across the lawn from their neighbor's front door to hers hoping no one saw her. What she didn't know was that she failed to pick up her thong when she hurried to get out of the house. Russ was the lucky person to find her lost treasure when he returned to the bathroom. When Russ saw the thong on the floor, he immediately knew it was Jill's and his instinct was to return them. He then realized he didn't have the courage to walk next door with her underwear in his hands so he decided to keep them.

When Jill was safe behind her door, she was exasperated and almost in tears. She locked the door and let her towel drop now that she was in the comfort of her own home. When she turned around, she saw an astonished and confused Kevin and the plumber standing there with open mouths gawking at her nude body.

Jill momentarily froze and cried out, "Ah, shit," before she ran upstairs under the watchful eyes of Kevin and the appreciative plumber. Jill's unexpected nudity caught both men off guard and the plumber apologized for staring. Little did he know that not only didn't Kevin mind him seeing his wife naked, but it also turned him on knowing another man saw his wife without a stitch of clothing on her petite body.

After the plumber left, Kevin went to check on Jill asking, "What the fuck happened?"

Jill was fighting back the tears as she explained to her husband how Russ walked in on her after her shower, she didn't have a change of clothes so she wrapped a towel around herself, it fell off in front of Booker and besides all that, "I must have dropped my thong somewhere in our neighbor's house and I'm too embarrassed to go back and get it."

It took a moment for Kevin to comprehend all that happened to Jill in about five minutes with three men seeing her stark naked. He made her tell the story again, slower this time, and in more detail.

"I'm so embarrassed. I'll never be able to look Booker and Russ in the face again."

"Come on Jill, you fucked Ryan and Chuck and you still see them. I think the story is kind of hot."

"You can be such a jerk sometimes, Kevin."

"Think about it, Jill, Booker, and Russ are probably going to jerk off tonight thinking of you and maybe the plumber too. Doesn't that turn you on a little?"

Jill shrugged her shoulders as Kevin embraced her trying to console her while at the same time, beginning to run his hands over his naked wife's body. He slipped a finger into her pussy to find it soaking wet.

"That's what I thought," he commented slyly.

"Shut up and fuck me."

Luckily, by this time, Marie was already in bed so Kevin quickly stripped off his clothes revealing his erection. The thought of three men seeing his wife butt naked drove his mind into overdrive. He knew that not only did they love seeing Jill's tiny tits, tight ass, and hairless pussy, they all wanted to fuck her. The thought of other men wanting to ravage his wife's body was the ultimate turn-on for Kevin.

Kevin saw how hot Jill was and coyly asked, "You know, we could see if Booker and Russ would like to join us."

Unfortunately, that wasn't in Jill's plan and she replied, "Not a chance, Kevin. I'm all yours tonight."

Kevin knew that is what Jill was most likely to say but you can't blame a guy for trying. He knew the shades hadn't been drawn when he turned his wife towards the window and began to play with her delicate body hoping someone was watching them. Jill had her eyes closed as her husband played with her tits and clit. She was melting at the thought of showing off her body to three men. Having it happen accidentally was more of a turn-on for Jill. It relieved her of any responsibility for it occurring. It wasn't her fault. However, the thought of other men jerking off thinking of her, and wanting to fuck her was a great compliment and a boost to her confidence.

Kevin told Jill, "I see a shadow in the window next door. I think someone is watching us."

While Kevin wasn't sure who it was, there was definitely someone watching them. They didn't know it was Ryan but it didn't matter who it was, he still loved the thought was someone about to watch him fuck his wife.

Hearing that there was a voyeur next door, motivated Jill to drop to her knees and begin to suck Kevin's hard cock. He even held her head in his hands and fucked her mouth as she took him deep into her throat. Kevin ordered Jill onto the bed and told her to spread her legs wide for their voyeur. She opened her legs wide to proudly display her cunt to whoever was watching. Kevin then climbed between her legs, teasing Jill by rubbing his cock up and down against her slick pussy lips before pushing himself deep into her with one quick thrust.

Jill bucked and writhed wildly underneath her husband's thrust. Kevin would have his wife switch positions so whoever was watching could see him pounding her pussy from different angles. At one point, Kevin was fucking Jill from behind while she was facing the window. This way their audience could see the look of pure lust on Jill's face as she got her pussy drilled. Kevin was tugging her long, black hair while slapping her ass.

Kevin kept telling Jill how much Booker and Russ wished they were the ones fucking her instead of him. He told her he would gladly step aside and let them take turns with her, telling Jill how much he missed seeing her fucking another man. In the throes of wild sex, Kevin made Jill admit she wanted to fuck Booker and Russ.

"Yes, Kevin, I want to fuck them. I'll fuck them for you. Oh, my pussy is so hot right now, I'd fuck anyone."

Kevin wanted to climb off Jill and call his neighbors over but he was too close to cumming to stop now. Jill was playing with her clit while Kevin was fucking her and came shortly before he shot a huge load of cum deep into her pussy.

When Kevin climbed off his wife, he asked, "Do you want me to call Booker and Russ? I'm sure they'd rush over here."

"Don't you dare, Kevin, that was just sex talk in bed."

Kevin suspected it was only fantasy talk but he felt obligated to, at minimum, ask if Jill would fuck other men again. Even though he was disappointed this time, he got his hopes up that maybe he made a breakthrough to convince Jill to have sex with someone else in the future.

What Jill and Kevin didn't know is that Ryan called his housemates to his room so they could watch the show. Booker and Russ told the story of what happened earlier and how Jill must have liked being caught naked in front of them. Ryan and Chuck reiterated how hot Jill was in bed too and how Kevin encouraged Jill to fuck other men. They all said it would be great to get Jill over there so they could each sample their hot MILF neighbor's sexual prowess. Russ didn't tell his roommates how he found Jill's thong. When the show was over he went back to his room to sniff her used thong and use it to jerk his cock, fantasizing about cumming in her pussy. Russ figured that was as close as he'd ever get to Jill's cunt.

While Kevin wasn't able to convince Jill to sleep with another man again, he was able to convince her to show off her body more frequently. One way was to use the guest bedroom for Jill to expose herself. That bedroom was across from Chuck's room and Jill felt more comfortable letting him see her occasionally rather than Ryan. Ryan had plenty of young women lovers but Chuck was more of a loner. Jill thought it was an acceptable compromise rather than going all out and having sex with one or more of her young neighbors while Kevin saw it as a stepping stone to convince his wife to go further again.

If Kevin's plan was going to work, he was going to need the assistance of one of his neighbors. Jill seemed put off by Ryan because he seemed to have plenty of dates. Jill felt she wasn't as young or as pretty as the women Ryan was dating which was caused by her lack of confidence in herself. Chuck and Russ didn't know how to seduce a woman so that left Booker. He was the most logical seeing Jill was already friends with him and seemed infatuated with him anyway. He had his share of dates but didn't seem to sleep around as much as Ryan. Maybe it was because he didn't feel comfortable bringing his dates to a home he shared with three other guys so when he did have sex, he did it at the woman's apartment. Kevin figured Jill wouldn't feel as if she were competing with younger women either.

One evening while Jill was putting Marie to bed, Kevin saw Booker outside and invited him over for a beer. It started as a casual conversation about how things were going but Kevin had to find some way to enlist Booker's support for his plan. He figured it would be easy to convince his neighbor to try and seduce his wife but the hard part would be starting that conversation. He was more than a little uncomfortable asking another man to try and fuck his wife. How do you bring that up in a conversation? When they were on their second beer, Kevin brought up the incident with Jill losing her towel.

"Jill told me about what happened when she took a shower at your place last week. She was pretty embarrassed by the whole thing. The funny thing is that when she got home, she dropped the towel again and the plumber saw her."

"Yeah, I felt bad for her but, if you don't mind me saying, your wife has a nice body."

"I don't mind you saying that at all. As a matter of fact, Jill was kind of turned on that night and we had a pretty hot session after Marie was in bed. I should thank you," Kevin said half-jokingly.

"Hey man, I'm glad I could help you out. If you ever want help again, let me know. After all, what are friends for?" Booker replied.

Both men chuckled but Kevin saw that as a lead-in to take the conversation a step further.

"I was wondering, has Ryan told you about him and Jill?"

Booker got a surprised look on his face and nervously replied, "He mentioned some stuff but I wasn't sure it was true. You know how guys make stuff up."

"What if I told you he wasn't making it up?"

Booker wasn't sure where this conversation was going and wanted to be 100% sure they were talking about the same thing but he decided to play along, "I'd say that it was pretty interesting."

"Jill and I had a pretty good sex life before Marie came along. I'm pretty open-minded, not the jealous type if you know what I mean. Then after Marie was born, things kind of slowed down...a lot. Ryan kind of helped open Jill up and it spiced up our sex life again."

"That's pretty interesting, Kevin with what happened, you know, with Ryan and all."

"Some of the lull in our sex life is my fault too. A new semester started, Marie has been a handful lately and Jill has seen Ryan with several young girls and doesn't think he's, you know, interested in an older married woman anymore."

"Why are you telling me all this, Kevin?"

"Well, you and Jill have developed a close relationship by running together and she likes you. If things, you know, were to develop further, it wouldn't bother me. It would sort of help me out."

Booker got a slightly confused look on his face and wanted to be positive he was understanding what Kevin was saying and replied, "So let me get this straight, you wouldn't mind if I slept with your wife."

"Not only wouldn't I mind, but it would turn me on as well. You'd sort of be doing me a favor.

Booker snickered and replied, "Well, if you're asking me to do you a favor, how can I refuse? I'll do this just for you, Kevin but you'll owe me one, okay?"

Both men laughed and Kevin replied, "You got it, buddy."

He went on to say, "Jill doesn't know about this conversation and she might be hesitant to get involved with another neighbor but I think you should try."

"Sounds good to me, Kevin. I'll do my best. I promise."

Booker wasn't quite sure what to make of this conversation. He had some experience with women who liked to sleep with black men and some of his friends told him about husbands who like to see their wives get fucked by a black man but this was new to him. However, he thought Jill was an attractive young mom, and as long as he tried to fuck her with her husband's full knowledge and encouragement, he figured, what the fuck, why not? Ryan said she was a good piece of ass and they were consenting adults so Booker decided to try to seduce his neighbor.

As they were finishing up their beers, Jill joined them and both men grew silent which got her suspicious.

"Why'd you guys stop talking all of a sudden? Were you talking about me?"

Without thinking, Kevin replied, "Yeah, we were talking about your recent experience taking a shower next door."

Kevin immediately regretted making that comment as Jill began to blush. Booker was even a little embarrassed and couldn't believe Kevin even brought up the subject.

"Oh my god, Kevin, you're such an ass," Jill told him.

Booker chimed in, "We figured it was better to clear the air so there were no hard feelings. Besides, you're a beautiful woman, Jill, sexy too. You looked darn good when your towel dropped."

Booker looked Jill up and down and she knew he was undressing her with his eyes, imagining her naked again. Jill got a little tingle in her pussy.

"Thank you, Booker. You have no idea how embarrassed I was."

"There's no reason to be embarrassed, Jill. You should be proud that you are so attractive. You can come shower at our place anytime you want," he replied with a grin.

Jill smiled and replied, "Thanks but no thanks, once was enough for me."

Everyone was glad they talked about Jill's shower escapade so they wouldn't feel awkward around each other anymore. Booker finished up his beer and went back home.

When Booker was out of sight, Kevin told Jill, "You know he wants to fuck you."

"Stop it, Kevin. No, he doesn't, I'm too old for him."

"I see the way he looks at you after you get done running with him. He was looking at you the same way tonight but now he doesn't have to imagine what you look like without clothes on."

"Stop it. I know what you're up to and you can forget it."

"Come on, Jill, I know you want to fuck him too. I see the way you act when he's around. You look like a schoolgirl who has a crush on someone on the football team."

Jill remained silent and began to blush, staring at her husband.

Kevin knew he struck a cord and continued, "Go on, admit it. You want to fuck Booker."

Jill paused like she had been caught doing something wrong then replied, "You're wrong, but I'll fuck you tonight."

Kevin knew what turned Jill on and wasn't going to turn down a chance to get laid and replied, "Sounds great to me. Let's do it in the guest room though."

Jill knew what that meant. Her husband wanted to see if Chuck would notice them through the window that faced the guest room. Jill was feeling frisky and agreed to Kevin's suggestion. When they got upstairs, they noticed the light on in Chuck's room and could see him at his computer. Jill walked in by herself, walking around the room to get his attention and when she saw the light go out in his room, she knew she had Chuck's attention. She walked out of the room to get some lingerie for her to wear but quickly returned. She thought she noticed two shadows in Chuck's room and smiled.

Jill slowly pulled her t-shirt over her head and stood before the dresser mirror in her bra. She then undid the button to her cutoff jeans and slid them down her legs and kicked them to the side. She posed in the mirror from several different angles. Jill wanted to give Chuck a slow strip tease. What she didn't know was that he had called Russ over to watch too. Both young men stood off to the side of Chuck's room staring into the window of their sexy neighbor as she posed in her white bra and white thong.

Both young men's eyes widened when Jill reached behind her back to unfasten her bra and laid it on the dresser. She tweaked her dark brown nipples and played with her perky little breasts as her admirers looked on. Jill then peeled down her thong leaving her naked for the voyeurs next door. She twisted and turned in the mirror a few times knowing she was cock teasing her nerdy neighbors. Jill bent over with her ass towards the window as she picked up her thong and shorts from the floor. Of course, she took her time picking them up so the boys could get a good look at her.

Jill went over to the bed and slipped on a pink thong and sheer lace pink chemise. She posed again in front of the mirror knowing she was being watched from next door. Jill called out to Kevin that she was ready and when he joined his wife in the guest room, he was pleasantly surprised she was wearing some lingerie. As they embraced, she informed him that she thought two people were watching from next door and he grinned and got more turned on. They began to make out in full view of their two young neighbors.

Kevin and Jill put on a good show in front of their side window as they began to kiss, fondle and grope each other. Kevin slowly stripped the lingerie off his wife as she faced the window then slipped out of his boxer briefs himself. He sat at the side of the bed while Jill got down on her knees to suck his dick.

"I'll bet Booker wishes you were sucking his dick right now, babe. He's probably heard the stories of you fucking and sucking Ryan and Chuck and he's now wondering if you are as good a cocksucker as they say you are. You want to suck Booker too, don't you?"

Jill didn't answer Kevin but she began to moan when he said, "Pretend you're sucking Booker's cock. Show him how much you want to taste him."

Jill's eyes were closed as her head bobbed faster while Kevin continued to tell his wife how their neighbor wanted her to suck his dick. He told her how he noticed her checking out the bulge in his running shorts when she was with him and she must be curious as to how big it was and what it would taste and feel like in her mouth. Jill was rubbing her clit furiously while she was on her knees blowing Kevin but thinking about Booker the entire time.

Kevin had Jill lay down on the bed with her legs spread open as he climbed between them. As he slid his hard dick into his wife he noticed her eyes were closed so he continued to tell her how Booker wanted to fuck her and she must want his big dick in her cunt. Jill was grunting loudly as her husband was fucking her hard. Chuck and Russ were getting a good show.

When Kevin made Jill bend over the side of the bed, he placed his cock against her pussy and ordered her to, "Tell me how much you want Booker to fuck you. I know you do so tell me. I want to hear you say it."

"Fuck me. Please fuck me."

"That's not good enough. Tell me you want Booker to fuck you."

Jill moaned and said, "I want you to fuck me."

"Tell me who you want to fuck you, Jill. Tell me. Tell me now."

"Alright. Fuck me, Booker. I want to feel your big cock in my cunt. Kevin wants me to fuck you too."

Kevin shoved his cock into Jill and began to slap her as and tug on her hair as he fucked his hot wife.

"How long have you wanted to fuck Booker?"

"I wanted him from the first time I ran with him. He looks so hot in his tight running shorts. His muscles pushing against his t-shirt oh god, I wanted to fuck him so bad. Oh, I want to feel him inside me."

Hearing his wife talk so filthy about her desire to be with another man made Kevin cum. He tried to hold back but he couldn't. He pumped his wife full of jizz. Jill finished herself off by rubbing her clit with her other hand. Chuck and Russ got an eyeful that night. After the show was over, Russ retreated to his room to jerk off into Jill's thong and Chuck rubbed one out into a handful of tissues. Russ would dream about fucking Jill while Chuck would fondly remember the time he had with her and wanting another shot at her hot pussy.