Jill Meets the New Neighbors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill sat on the edge of the bed as Russ and Chuck stepped forward to feed her their erections. Jill took each one of them separately deep into her mouth as her tongue worked them over. Kevin got a great picture of his wife stuffing the heads of both of their cocks into her mouth at the same time.

Jill then laid back on the bed and had the guys take turns licking her pussy. She gave them instructions on just what she liked. One neighbor would suck on her tits while the other had his head between her legs, before switching positions. Kevin helped sucked his wife's other nipple which had Jill writhing to the triple pleasure. Chuck was the lucky guy to bring Jill to orgasm with Russ taking his turn to have Jill climax using his mouth and tongue also. After Jill's orgasms, she was staring at two hard cocks of two very horny young men.

She announced, "I don't care who goes first but I need someone to fuck me, now."

Chuck declared that he was first and Jill told Russ she'd suck him while his friend got first dibs on her pussy while Kevin was the excited voyeur. Jill opened her legs offering her pussy to Chuck who didn't waste any time positioning himself at her opening and thrusting into her. She turned her head to the side so she could blow Russ as Kevin snapped a couple of pictures and videos of Jill being a slut for his birthday present. Kevin's heart was racing watching his wife being double-teamed.

Russ and Chuck switched places a couple of times before Chuck asked Kevin, "Can we DP your wife?"

"I don't have a problem if she doesn't. What do you say, Jill?"

Kevin knew his wife wasn't fond of anal sex but she replied, "What do you want me to do, Kevin? It's your birthday."

Kevin chuckled and replied, "I guess that's a 'yes' guys."

Kevin found some lube and told Chuck and Russ they had to use plenty of it if they wanted to do anal. Jill wanted Chuck in her backside first because his cock wasn't as big and thought it would be easier on her ass. This was the first time in his life that Chuck was grateful for his smallish cock. Russ and Chuck took turns putting lube on Jill's anus and then fingering her as she bent over for them with her tight ass high in the air.

Jill looked over at Kevin and mouthed the words, "You owe me big time."

Kevin smiled, nodded his head, and admitted, "I sure do."

When Jill was sufficiently greased up, Russ laid down so Jill could straddle his cock. She slipped it into her pussy and rode him for a few moments before declaring herself ready for Chuck. She then laid down against Russ' chest and lifted her ass, waiting for her anal penetration. Chuck anxiously placed his cock against Jill's anus and began to push. Jill braced herself for the assault on her butt. Chuck was having a difficult time entering Jill's ass and then pushed hard, as almost half of his cock pushed into her backside.

Jill ordered him to slow down and Chuck apologized. He remained motionless as Jill adjusted to the cock that was now embedded in her ass. Chuck could hardly believe his luck to be trying anal sex for the first time. While Jill had a tight pussy, her ass was even tighter. It felt like her ass had a grip on his cock. When she gave him the okay, he began to slowly move back and forth while Jill started to ride Russ. When Chuck's hips touched Jill's ass he knew he was as deep as he could go and began to hump on her. Chuck had been fucking Jill's ass for over five minutes before Russ said he wanted his turn. He knew that this opportunity may never present itself again and was anxious to lose his anal virginity too.

In a matter of seconds, Jill was riding Chuck while Russ was now thrusting into her ass. The guys were living out their wildest fantasies. Jill looked over at Kevin who was enjoying watching the guys use his wife for their pleasure. She motioned him over to the bed. Kevin was quick to present his cock to his wife's lips so she could suck him while fucking Chuck and taking Russ in her ass. Russ and Chuck switched places a couple of times before Chuck deposited his load in Jill's ass. Russ took another turn in Jill's backside while Jill road Kevin. Russ had already cum twice before so he took much longer to cum again but he finally came in Jill's ass too.

Kevin asked if his wife could take another dick anally and Jill gave him the okay. He didn't want to miss this opportunity as it was only on very rare occasions that his wife allowed him to do anal sex with her. When Kevin got behind his wife, he saw the remnants of his two neighbors' jizz coming out of her which only enhanced his experience. Her ass was nice and wet from the lube and cum from Russ and Chuck. As he fucked Jill's ass, even more of their cum leaked out before he added his load to theirs.

After Kevin withdrew from his wife's ass, she quickly proclaimed that she was done for the night. Russ and Chuck looked like their cocks were half hard and they probably would have liked to fuck her again but it wasn't meant to be. They both knew the chances of having a sexually satisfying evening as they just had were slim to none but they were thankful they got the opportunity to have Jill blow and fuck them. They would never, ever forget losing their anal virginity to her either.

After showing the guys out, Kevin went back upstairs to find Jill taking a long, hot shower. The comforter on the bed was soaked with the cum of the four men that had their way with Jill as well as Kevin and Jill's. He thought they might even have to replace it because it was so stained with cum. Jill didn't say much when she got out of the shower because she was exhausted after fucking five men all night long. All she wanted to do was go to sleep in the guest room.

Kevin thanked Jill for giving him another memorable birthday present and Jill responded by saying, "You're welcome, dear. I knew you would like it."

"Did you have fun, babe?"

Jill smiled and replied, "Let's just say, I was happy to do it for you."

Kevin knew it was unlikely Jill was going to admit she enjoyed her gang bang but he also knew it was her idea. That left him hoping for more but it might be a while if it ever happens again.