Jill Returns to the Fray Ch. 01

Story Info
Jill enjoys revisiting her past activities.
3.2k words
3.89
12.5k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ambise
ambise
166 Followers

Angus was back in the City, after his secondment to Paris, for a short business trip and was keen to meet up with his old colleagues. In particular, it was good to catch-up with Steve, and as he was staying over at his place, he was intrigued to meet his new partner, Jill, for the first time. He had heard, obviously from Steve about her, but he had discovered he knew more about her through some mutual friends, which hinted at far more potential.

Dinner was scheduled for eight, and although they only escaped the office a little before six, due to Angus giving a final briefing to the MD, they had time to sample a couple of their favourite watering holes, before jumping on the tube. Starved of English ale as a result of his year sojourn in France, Angus showed very quickly a tremendous thirst, and by the time they needed to hit the tube, they had already visited three venues. The tube journey only took forty minutes, so there was still time for Angus to inveigle Steve to stop off at his favourite pub around the corner from Steve's house. As a result, when they made it home for dinner a little after eight, Steve was feeling the a little the worse for wear.

Jill welcomed Angus, but looked admonishingly at her somewhat dishevelled partner. Angus kissed her on either cheek, continental style, and presented her with an expensive bottle of French wine, addressing her French that he was very pleased to finally meet her. Jill responded likewise, but also in fairly passable conversational French, which for him was unexpected but enjoyable. He savoured her scent and the silky softness of her cheeks, and discretely appraised her body. Angus guessed she was on the edge of her late twenties, and that Steve was playing at the edge of his league status given her body, with its full breasts, taut waist, pert derriere, shapely long legs, and indeed her innate beauty, that made her extremely fuckable.

Jill apologised but hoped he didn't mind as she thought it an excellent opportunity to challenge her culinary skills by preparing a Lebanese meal - she knew that Angus' wife was from the Levant. Angus thanked her, saying of course not. The dinner was more than convivial, with a wide-ranging discussion of all sundry everythings and nothings. Jill appreciated her guest's favourable comments about the food, describing it as exquisite, but couldn't help noticing his ability to deceptively slip into colloquial French when he made a double entendre, which increased as the wine flowed - all of which went unnoticed by the oblivious Steve.

They finished the meal, and moved to lounge, Jill and Angus retired to either end of the sofa, Steve brought in the French wine and fresh glasses, passing them each a full glass. The music Jill had put on, gave an atmosphere that those on the sofa mellowed too, but had a more soporific effect on Steve now lolling in the armchair. Jill and Angus continued an animated discussion of the advantages of Paris, which Steve found difficult to keep track of. He soon drifted off to sleep, his snoring interrupting the verbal tour of Montmartre. Angus laughed, but Jill annoyed moved over to rouse her partner and rapidly badgered him to go to bed, leading him to the bottom of the staircase to point him in the right direction. Happy that gravity did not intervene as Steve clumsily made his way up the stairs and heard him crash out on their bed.

She returned to the lounge, and paused as she saw that Angus had moved to the centre of the sofa and was holding two freshly filled wine glasses. Momentarily considering her options, she decided that Angus was unlikely to try anything on with his friend's girlfriend, surely, he wouldn't would he?

She returned to her position on the sofa and took the glass from him. He immediately stretched his free arm along the back of the sofa, Jill eased herself forward to avoid resting on the outstretched arm. The conversation restarted disjointedly, given the shift in relative positions and the changed atmosphere. They nevertheless were soon reliving their past experiences of the French capital. Jill relaxed due the combination of wine and conversation, making herself more comfortable pushing herself back into the sofa, resting her head on its back and unintentionally on Angus' arm. He was increasingly enjoying the potential of the situation, admiring her undulating breasts, as she vividly expressed herself, and her long legs now curled up underneath her. He gently stroked her soft blonde hair, cut short in pageboy style, and looked into her deep blue eyes, reflecting how lucky Steve was.

"So how long have you been with Steve?"

"About 18 months," she replied, increasingly enjoying the gentle caress, but wondering where this was going.

Angus put the glass down on the floor, and placed his hand lightly on her jean covered thigh. Jill looked at him quizzically. He leaned forward to kiss her, but she immediately rebuffed him, rapidly placing her index finger on his lips to pause his movement.

"Naughty man, I have a partner as you well know."

However, she smiled, suggesting to him not complete reluctance. A tentative resistance surely to be eroded this night.

"I know, but you're such a sensuous woman, it seems criminal that you be restricted to one man, even if it is my friend. Whilst your knowledge of French indicated a deep understanding of Paris. Where did you learn such good Francais?"

"In the boudoir. A bed is the best place to learn a foreign language. I had a Parisian lover for two years."

"A jouet sexuel, no less?" Angus crudely commented.

Jill blushed, reflecting that she had indeed probably been little more than a sex toy, but replied.

"Mais bien sûr, but of course, how else should one enjoy Paris. "

"Does Steve know all?"

"Not all."

"So, you were a French cum slut?"

"Oui."

"Excellent, and did your erstwhile lover share you?"

Jill blushed a deeper red and averted her gaze, she didn't have to answer.

Angus leant forward a kissed her lips, reaching with his hand to grasp her left breast. Jill resigned to some as yet unknown but eminently conceivable fate, brought her arms behind his head and pulled him closer intensifying the kiss. Their tongues toying with each other, both exploring each other's bodies as they continued to sit on the sofa. Given the now unrestricted access, he started to swiftly unbutton her shirt, gaining access to her rack. Buttons undone, he pulled the shirt apart, then roughly pulled the shirt over her shoulders, stopping as it reached her elbows. Pulling back on the shirt he was able to pull her arms behind her back. Jill realised that Angus enjoyed being both in control as well as taking what he wanted. He slowly admired a well-proportioned rack, sitting high on her chest, and leisurely explored the lightly encased globes. He discovered more of Jill's sexual approach as he realised that the delicately sculpted bra was front fastening - she was dressed to please. He undid the clips, pushing the cups aside of each breast, he read the size label.

"F cup, very impressive. You have the most beautiful almost pear-shaped tits."

"Merci, monsieur."

He tweaked the left nipple, and explored the elasticity of her globes, pulling harshly back on the nipple, the breast stretched and elongated. Jill clenched her teeth as she savoured the pain. He smiled as he considered he may have a properly trained submissive in his possession and anticipated an enjoyable conclusion to the day. Still holding the shirt, he twisted it to bring her arms further behind her back, as his other hand drifted down across her flat stomach. He reached the waist of her denims, and she breathed in to allow him better purchase to unbutton the 501s, easing each button open in quick succession.

"A French woman would know better, than wear jeans and restrict a man's access.

Did your Parisian lover not train you properly?"

"Apologies, Angus, I reverted to English fashion when I met Steve. I abandoned that lifestyle when I left him," she blushed yet again as she stuttered heavily, revealing yet more of her past life.

"Does Steve not realise what he now has?"

He slipped his hand inside the jeans and reached for her silk covered mound. He looked at her quizzically as he encountered the unmistakable feel of a hirsute pussy as he fingered through the leg of her silk boy shorts. He beckoned for her to raise her hips so her jeans could be lowered. He released the shirt, and with both hands pulled the jeans and silk boy shorts down her legs, Jill bending her knees to help ease them down. Angus tutted as a fawn colour beaver was exposed.

"I can't imagine your lover allowed this," he said, grabbing the short hairs and raising her higher.

"No...Sir," she grimaced," I think he would be disappointed."

"I am sure how would. So, if Steve knows nothing of this, it will have to be our little secret".

"Please...Sir."

"Of course, I will be of the utmost discretion. Now shed the remnants of your clothes and show your appreciation. However, tomorrow, we will have to correctly dress your cunt."

Jill dropped the shirt and bra on the floor, and slid between his legs, unbuckling belt and opening his fly. She greedily took the partially engorged cock in her mouth and started to bring it to full erection. She caressed the head with her lips, her tongue moving down its shaft. As it hardened Jill was impressed by his girth and pleasantly surprised to find he was clean shaven as she reached its base. She pressed against his pelvis, as she took his full length, she paused to enjoy the sensation of her throat being filled. She cradled his balls with both hands, firmly but not too vigorously massaging them. She felt Angus grasp a fistful of her hair, and groaned as he attempted to push his shaft further down her throat and then pulled her back rapidly till her lips felt the bulbous head. Angus then forced her rapidly down, repeating the process again and again as he built up a strong momentum face-fucking Jill, who almost gagged, her saliva thickly coating his shaft. She felt the head pulse, and as Angus eased the pressure on her head, and realising he was about to cum, moved her lips to the tip of his cock. Angus moaned as he exploded in her mouth, Jill however did not swallow, as she would have recently done, but held it in her mouth, sat back on her heels with her hand behind her back and knees spread apart in the Present position. She looked up to Angus with her mouth open, displaying his seed. Angus smiled, she had been well trained, he, and Steve, owed her previous trainer much respect.

"Swallow".

Jill swallowed, and then opened her mouth to show she had obeyed. She then took his cock back in her mouth, cleaning the remnants of his spunk from the head and then eased down the shaft to remove the residue of the lubricant she had provided.

He patted her on the head.

"Good girl. You've been trained well. Now once you've finished, assume Receive."

Jill completed his cleaning, turned facing away knelt placing her head on the floor with her arms outstretched flat above her shoulders and her rear cheeks raised up displaying the availability of her cunt and her anal rose. Angus relaxed, stretched quietly satisfied, contemplating how decent an evening it was becoming. He was glad he had discovered her Parisian acquittances, but couldn't have anticipated that she would prove so compliant, so rapidly. He stroked his cock in expectation of the next phase, and topped his wine up.

Jill was revelling in her return to submission, she'd forgotten how much pleasure she derived from being a sub. Her pussy moistened at such thoughts. She heard him say to spread her legs wide and raise that arse higher, as he delivered two brusque slaps to her thighs. Jill quickly responded and widened her posture. Angus kneeled behind her and ordered her to grasp his member and position it at the entrance to her cunt. Difficult as it was, she managed to grab hold of it and edged it to the entrance of her pussy as he held her thighs. Without further ado, he swiftly entered her canal, made easy by her slickness. He soon picked a rapid pace, this was a pure animalistic fuck, and she struggled to keep pace.

"May I speak, Sir."

"No, bitch don't distract me."

He harshly slapped her arse three times in succession.

"Please, Sir, its important."

"What is it then?" he replied with much exasperation.

"Sir, I am not on any birth control, and it could prove embarrassing for you and Steve, if you accidentally breed me tonight."

He paused to consider, his cock twitching in frustration at the pause.

"Well I suppose I don't own you yet, but you will have to be punished for this grave oversight. You should be fully available at all times."

He resumed plugging her as he considered his options, she resumed responding to his thrusts, despite her fears, she knew she was obligated now to satisfy him. He began to accelerate and deepen his thrusts, as Jill moaned at the fucking.

"I know I have disappointed you Sir, but Steve is my real owner and convention is that you need his permission."

"Fuck you, bitch, you're just a slut to service men," but he knew she was right and he could feel himself nearing orgasm.

"Sir, I have not been used anally since I left Paris. It will be very tight, Sir."

Angus slowed, slipped out of her pussy and moved directly to her anal rose, and again without any preamble pushed his cock through the initial resistance of her muscle ring. Jill gasped, and screamed as he pushed harder and soon had his full nine inches ensconced in her rectum. Now that access was secured, he rammed her much harder, partly in frustration at the failure to properly seed her pussy. As he had only just avoided cumming in her cunt he was soon ejaculating into her. She responded by milking his last reserves of spunk. Then she turned and as she expected to do, cleaned his member of an array of his and her juices, some more pungent than others.

Completed she returned to the Present position, to await instruction on where this night would end.

As he admired her growing obedience, he thought he must come to an arrangement with Steve, it was stupid he wasn't fully aware of her potential let alone fully using her.

"Although tomorrow is Saturday, I think it's time to retire," and reviewing the debris of the evening's festivities, said "You can get up early and tidy up in the morning. I have a mind to take you again a little later."

"Yes, of course Sir, I hope I can please you further tonight," she smiled.

They moved upstairs to the guest room. Jill kneeling at the foot of the bed, whilst he prepared himself in the adjacent bathroom. He came out nude and climbed into bed, instructing her to climb into bed from the bottom. Jill admired his denuded genital area; she always liked the look. As she crawled up the bed, she administered light kisses on both his feet, his legs, his balls, his cock, his stomach, his chest, gently tweaking his nipples, and finally kissing him on the lips. She heard him sigh, and watched him drift off the sleep.

Jill was woken early in the morning by the sensation of a rather large shaft pistoning up her arse. She was herself only just emerging from a dream, in which she coincidently was also receiving rough anal penetration, but she soon responded and asked if he preferred to take her on all fours.

"No. you are good this way. Sometimes I just prefer to fuck a woman who only lays still."

She had no idea how long he had been fucking her as she had been asleep, and the dream had seemd a long one, but she soon felt the first spurts of his jism inside her bowels. He groaned, pulling hard on her tit as her climaxed. Jill just felt used, but happy again. She moved out of the bed, knelt on the floor and bent over his body to clean him again.

Finished, she went to the main bedroom, showering and tidying herself. Glancing at her pubic hair, she knew what she had to do and found Steve's shaving gear. In a matter of moments, she had returned to her previous image - a completely bare cunt. She admired herself in the wall mirror, and smiled as she thought it was indeed the best way to present herself. She looked ready, available, willing and obedient.

Tentatively she moved quietly into the main bedroom. Steve was still sprawled out on top of the bed covers, still in his clothes. She moved to the bedside cabinet and slowly opened the top drawer. At that moment, Steve stirred.

"Morning gorgeous, where did you sleep last night? Sorry I had a bit too much to drink."

"Oh! I didn't mean to disturb, go back to sleep it is Saturday after all."

"Yes, but what you doing in the draw?"

Jill contemplated what to say, but thought after last night's proclivities it was easier to be truthful. She reached for two condoms.

"Angus hasn't fucked my cunt yet, despite his best efforts, and I just need two condoms to complete his use of me."

Still somewhat hungover, and observing her new style of pubic dress, he thought carefully of what to say.

"Well he has always said a woman can't be considered fully taken until every orifice has been fully used. If I make breakfast in an hour will that be enough time for you to completely satisfy Angus?"

He smirked patronisingly as he said it, considering, savouring even her, and indeed his, future prospects. In response, she smiled coquettishly at him, looking deeply into his eyes with both love and lust, relishing the fact that she was returning to the fray.

"Think that will be down to Angus."

Recognising her rapidly evolving subservience to Steve, she paused before considering her options.

"I wouldn't let him seed my cunt without your permission, so you can rest assured on that aspect. However, my twat is on fire and need a good fucking."

"I might have guessed,"

"Will you fuck me after him, please and I think he may want to tell you about what I used to be and what I am."

"He already has, if it's what I think it is, I'm going to look forward to your future deference and servility, but only after he has finished with you."

"Thank you, Sir," she turned and headed to the guest room, but as she passed through to the landing she glanced back smiled and blew a kiss.

ambise
ambise
166 Followers