All Comments on 'Jill the Best Secretary Ch. 06'

by hoover789

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
StrappySandalsStrappySandals3 months ago

Mr. Nice Guy gone Hoover!! But this story is HOT, and kinda funny. I loved it! I think you've got Jill in a perfect place... Slutty, Needy, and Accepting! And I like the marriage ruse... I also like how you dress her up and detail her outfits!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

High on the fun to read score … Though not sure about the sense of the plot. Seems he has a good thing going with a once in a million kind sub …. Why does he intent to destroy it ? …. Is it a sceptics view of life: Good things -or relationships- just don’t last long enough for any ‚forever happily afterwards‘ ?

hoover789hoover7893 months agoAuthor

Thanks, Strappy. It's always good to hear from you.

To anon. I think the story reflects the old adage. The two tragedies in life. The first is not getting everything you want and the second is getting everything you want. I think this applies to Bob.

HansHansenHansHansen3 months ago

I liked Jill´s degradation and destruction in the preceeding parts very much. But with this episode I develop pity for her troubles and start to wish the old bastard could find his peace with her in privacy and would stop sharing her with others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous