All Comments on 'Jillian Continues to Learn'

by sh3270

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thats the thing sbout skank wives they make the poor little cuck think its his idea for her to be a whore and a skank. All the while the skank is fucking anything that comes near her and of course its all the cucks idea and of course the cuck always loves getting sloppy seconds or thirds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another story about a weak man who calls himself a husband. One star for not tagging it a cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I use to love watching my wife get the shit fucked out of her by another man. Specially if he had a big big cock. Keep the story going. Maybe she’ll be lucky enough to wind up pregnant.

RyanTyler98RyanTyler98almost 2 years ago

I loved this story! There’s something so sexy about a sweet innocent wife giving in to her tempter. Any chance this is a true story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good read hope to see the next instalment soon.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

It almost knocks me out! Someone thinks there is nothing more beautiful than a "sweet innocent wife" who learns sexually!

Sometimes all you can do is shake your head. This is about a married slut who doesn't give a shit about her vows and fucks around. And of course she has a husband who has wanted nothing more than to be a cuckold since childhood!! How stupid some people are! Why do such idiots get married? So they have someone to do the laundry and keep the house clean while they make money? But you can have it cheaper elsewhere! 1*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The Skank Diaries? How long with this drivel and persiflage continue?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

won't be too long before John is out on his wimp ass and Jilly is with the real man Jake full-time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You really need to find an editor/proofreader. Sloppy writing really detracts from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it! Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I caught my wife and neighbor going at it. After laying on our patio a few minutes I said better get off my property or I will drag you off. He said you asshole I can't get up. Ok so I grabbed him by his long hair and drug him to the edge of my property line. The neighbor who's property I put him on came out of his house saying don't be throwing that trash on my property. Then he grabbed him by the hair and drug him across his property and threw him on his property. None of us seem him again. My wife and I worked things out with her understanding never again do anything that stupid.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, nope, Hubby would have divorced the worthless, disrespectful, unloving twat, literally maybe 2% of worthless closet gay/bi males would find a cheating twat worth keeping.

And since the closet gays here have so many posting names, clearly most of you have a full rolodex of names you use, and yet you all still suck...hopefully someday that sucking will entail the big cock you keep dreaming of.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Stop while you're ahead!

3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

John may as well start wearing a French maid outfit and drop to his knees to do fluffing and clean up duties now and get it over with to avoid the slow burn down , that’s where he’s headed anyway !! He’ll be at home wearing cock cages and Victoria secret lingerie and watching his wife taking on the many males of the neighborhood with joyous rapture while he licks her clean between bouts . He’ll probably gain weight because of the huge amounts of fresh cum from both the gents and his wife !

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

A sweet innocent whore and her cuck.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

@mattenwabout 6 hours ago

It almost knocks me out! Someone thinks there is nothing more beautiful than a "sweet innocent wife" who learns sexually! - And yet here YOU are again and commenting like you don't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An old coworker would take his wife to clubs that were for swinging, swapping and sharing. Mostly couples some not with spouses but there side lovers . Some singles got in knowing bouncers . His wife would get fucked every which way possible. He said she was the biggest nasty pig he ever met but loved it . He also got to have his share. He also said she was the nicest most caring generous person you’ll ever know. Then laugh and said as long as you get passed her getting gangbanged by five hung black guys all night or having two of her coworkers come home with her taking turns all night with her or ducking the college son of of there best friends. He did say he gets his revenge here and there to keep her in line . He fucked her younger sister often and three of her cousins. He jokes that if necessary her mom is next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

please keep writing. great story telling. i keep looking for more

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 year ago

Too many silly grammatical and spelling errors for it to be a good read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous