Jill's Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill started stroking my face asking "Do you want to keep playing my game?"

I wondered what I really felt. On one hand, I was more than a little frightened. I realized that I was literally placing my life in Jill's hands. I was placing more trust in Jill than anyone else I had ever known. Yet at the same time I felt a deep contentment which puzzled me.

Then I felt a chill of excitement sweep through me as I realized that I was determined to proceed. Seeing the beatific look on Jills face was worth enduring anything I thought. I nodded my head, trying to smile back at Jill.

I was not surprised when Jill stopped stroking my face, again clamping her hands over my mouth and nose. As the game went on it might have been my imagination, but I seem to remember each session lasting longer than the last.

I felt myself growing weaker and weaker, more ready to surrender to the dark. At a certain point, when my body was thrashing, it as though it was not happening to me. Or at least to some other me. I remember the sight of Jill's face looking down at me looking extremely pleased. After releasing her hold each time, Jill drew me back with her touches and whispers always asking if I wanted to continue.

The last time that I remember, I sunk in deeper than before. I do not remember struggling at all. Just looking up at Jill, not wanting to disappoint her. I remember passing into a different state, suddenly it was as though I was outside of my body observing everything.

Seeing the joy on Jill's face as my body was squirming and thrashing on the bed with her maintaining her grip over my mouth and nose as my body struggled against her.

That was the last thing I remember before I slowly shook off the cobwebs and became aware of Jill humming something soothing in my ear. Did I pass out? - I had no idea. I must have moved because Jill leaned over so that her face was just above mine.

Jill had a serious look on her face, sweat was beading on her forehead and her hair looked damp. Her hair was partially draped over my face. She started using a finger to trace patterns on my face. Jill then shifted her body and I heard a plop, suddenly realizing that at some point she must have gotten my cock inside her.

It was not hard anymore and I wondered if I had cum. Jill smiled broadly as though she could read my thoughts. She moved a hand down between her legs, bringing two fingers up to my mouth.

Without thinking, I opened my mouth, eagerly licked her fingers as she said: "You can have a little taste of us tonight but next time you are going to help clean me up." It slowly dawned on me what that implied. After everything that had happened, I started laughing. Jill laughed too, looking extremely pleased with herself and me.

Jill then had a determined look on her face, gazing down at me for a long minute. Her expression was serious as she said "You did very well. Most flee before the game even really starts. None have pleased me more or lasted as long as you. Would you want to play my game again someday?"

I stopped and thought about it with Jill looking down on me. As I felt the weight of her above me, I knew that this was not a dream. Yet it still somehow seemed unreal. I had never dreamed of anything like this before. Thinking logically, it was dangerous. It was frightening. Somehow it was also oddly exciting.

But more than anything else it was the pleasure I gave Jill that pleased me the most. Just contemplating all of this I felt my cock twitching and getting hard again which surprised me. The realization dawned that I did want to play Jill's game again. I positively wanted to play.

With determination, I said, "Yes, very much yes."

Jill continued saying "Then there is something you need to remember now" as she bent down kissing me deeply. She suddenly bit down hard on my lower lip. I could taste blood in my mouth. Jill looked down at me with a look of satisfaction on her face.

She lowered her head and started kissing down my neck. When she reached my shoulder, Jill bit into it hard. I felt my body freeze as I endured the pain without crying out. When Jill raised her head there was a little bit of blood on her lips, as she said "You belong to me now. I have marked you twice."

With that Jill got up, took off the cuffs and covered me with a sheet and blanket. She nodded towards my now hard cock remarking "We will take care of that in the morning, no more playing tonight, you need some rest. Now close your eyes and sleep, Liebling."

I closed my eyes listening to Jill leaving the room. After all that had happened, I did not think I would ever get to sleep with my thoughts racing like a run-away train but the last thing I remember is the sound of running water coming from the bathroom.

The end

If you made it this far reader, I hope that you enjoyed the tale. Feedback and comments are welcome whether you liked or disliked the tale.

With many thanks to my editors Ravenna933 and ChancesAre whose wise comments and suggestions helped me improve the story.

Any errors or omissions are the authors alone.


12