All Comments on 'Jill's Secret Ch. 03'

by meatgrinder500070

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago

I read the first two chapters of this story before reading this third instalment so that I could understand the story and be in a better position to comment.

The first thing to say is that in the 3 plus years in between the first two and this one the storytelling has definitely improved.

The relationship between Jill and Jerry (why did you choose these names? Sounds like cartoon characters) has changed very much since they first met and what appeared to be going to be a loving relationship has turned into something very different and to some extent unclear.

It seems as if you keep changing the direction of the story as it goes along rather than having the beginning, middle and end in your mind before writing the story and then joining up the dots.

Dismissing how she became a futa (which was silly) it’s perfectly acceptable that she has had a latent reaction to how she was possibly treated when she was the skinny girl with the boyish appearance. Incidentally why do writers make every futa so big and with a huge cock? It’s fantasy but it would be nice to see a bit more imagination in the description sometimes.

The ending of chapter 2 was perfectly acceptable but this chapter has given me a dilemma because the change from 2 to 3 was so dramatic. Instead of someone with a latent dominant personality we seem to have got someone with dissociative identity disorder. Is she a cruel sadistic sociopath or a lover who is a dominant because she enjoys it for herself but also because she enjoys making him happy because he likes playing the submissive? Perhaps I’m looking into it too deeply because after all it is fantasy?

But the main question to ask is: did I enjoy it? On the whole the answer is yes. Does it make me want to put it on my favourite’s list so I don’t miss the next instalment? No. I can’t give it a 5 but I think it is worth 4⭐️ It certainly more than than the 3.23 it’s got at the time of writing this comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is so good!

It’s so hard to find stories like these, please make more

totostorytotostoryover 3 years ago
The story till ch.02 were great

I liked the story till ch.02 , especially Jill transformation while she fucked him ( from romantic fuck to dominate rough fuck from Jill ) the dialogues an thrash talking were great when Jill made him submit to her, I think she explored the dominate during sex time, however I was preferring it was going to be like that in ch.03 (switch between romantic slow fuck to rough fuck only during fuck) , but it looked like alien capture Jill in Ch.03 where the character transformed completely to be another person (very Sadistic gross person) ,sorry dude but Ch.03 it`s like a whole different story ,I was so disappointed cause I expected more from such a good writer like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sadist crap, there's no longer any love between them. What kind of sick psycho gets off on cruelty?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

STARTED GREAT .c. 03 ,NOPE

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

I was disappointed with chapter 3. I’m sorry but I’m not into BDSM, Golden Showers. I gave it a rating if 3 stars. I loved how the first 2 chapters went in chapter 3 I could have accepted a bit of Jill controlling of him. Just not as far as you took it. 😵‍💫😳

Ksjman125Ksjman125almost 2 years ago

I hate to be the broken record, but I agree that ch3 was just....... Don't even know. The first 2 ch were awesome sauce though was it just me or did you you not call Jill .... Denise?? For these kinds of stories with extreme BDSM you just needed to add the warning intro as everyone else does and the tags need to match as well. Because there was no indication at all.... Then you avoid the negative reviews and rants bc they were warned ahead of time. The writing and all that aspect was great and getting better indeed. Keep it up!

chris2kchris2kalmost 2 years ago

How can cp 3 go downhill that fast .1 an 2 were great .3 aweful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous