Jill's Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No little dog you'll be wearing that thing for at least 24 hours. And that's if you're really good for me. Now ignore your cock and pay attention to me."

With that, she started fucking my mouth faster her balls smacking hard against my chin. I grunted and moaned around her thrusting meat while I worked my fingers in and out of her holes. My eyes met hers and she smiled. After several more hard thrusts she slammed her cock down my throat and groaned loudly as her thick creamy load filled my stomach. She held me in place until every drop had been deposited in my belly then slid her softening penis from my mouth. I eased my fingers from her pussy and ass and was led back into the house.

We returned to our bed where Jill removed the leash and set it on the night stand before pulling me into her arms and pressing my head to her breast. Her other hand grabbed the big soft comforter and pulled it over us. Minutes later we both drifted off to sleep.

I was awakened sometime later by Jill dragging me out of bed with my leash. She quickly led me to the bathroom so I could hold her cock while she peed. Before I could give her cock my usual kiss she grabbed the back of my head and forced my face into the bowl. Holding me in place I felt her kneel behind and begin to feed her hard dick into my ass. I moaned as she filled me with her meat.

Jill thrust into me hard enough to force my face into the yellow toilet water. "Drink it doggo!" she growled as she fucked me. She held my face in the water and I realized I needed to drink quickly before I ran out of air. I opened my mouth wide and let the piss water fill my mouth over and over until I had drunk enough that my nose was clear and i could breathe. Once I had taken a couple of breaths, Jill pushed my face back into the water forcing me to drink more all the while her cock pounded my asshole. She repeated this until I had drunk most of what was in the toilet then filled my ass with her cum.

Jill's cock slid from my ass and she led me back to the bedroom after washing my face off. Snuggled back under the covers again she gently stroked my face and explained that from now on I would be drinking her piss either from the toilet or right from the source. I lay silently processing this new development until I flicked my tongue over her nipple showing my agreement to her demand. She patted my cheek lovingly and told me what a good boy I was before falling asleep. I lay awake for another hour or so listening to her breathe and wondering how much more I would be forced to give her.

12