Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand was on the back of her head so she couldn't get away and I was face fucking her hard, saliva was dripping out the side of her mouth, she was gargling and gagging and tears were forming in her eyes as she took the full length of my cock, I heard the door open and Jill and the Doctor came in.

Jill was still lying on the examination table with her legs spread wide open and strapped into the stirrups showing her wide open cunt and arsehole. The Doctor was naked, his semi hard cock swinging between his legs.

"Carry on boy, she loves a big cock," he said.

"Thanks Doc but I need to check up on Jill" I said and I pulled my cock out of his wife's well fucked throat, I needed to see if my girlfriend was OK.

Mrs. Doctor was panting and still drooling, her husband walked across to her and pushed his semi hard cock into her empty mouth and said, "suck," and she happily slurped away.

I stood in front of Jill; her legs were wide open showing off her fanny and arsehole. Her clit still had the electro clip attached and I could see the light on the control box flashing away, her clit was still getting stimmed, gently though as if the Doc was just keeping her "warm and ready." I recognised the smile on Jill's face, I recognised the glazed look of her eyes; she'd been well fucked and had had numerous orgasms.

I could see a line of spunk from the top of her fanny right up to her tits, the Doctor had obviously spunked up over her.

Her fanny was still open, well the Doc had opened her up with a speculum and his cock, she was still very wet and her stimmed clit was rock hard and engorged.

I looked at her arsehole pucker, her ringpiece was still dilated, it was open, stretched open by what the Doctor had had up there earlier on, the tools of his trade and then his cock, Her open pucker, about an inch open looked battered but beautiful. I knew that her arsehole and fanny would soon close back up and be ready for use again.

I couldn't resist it so squatted down and licked all around her open ringpiece before plunging my tongue deep into her hole and eating her out, another moan from Jill. She tasted so good, a woman's well fucked juiced up arsehole.

"Up your arse Jill?" I asked her.

She moaned and nodded.

I didn't need to lube up as her hole was wet from the Doctors fucking and my tongue but just stood between her legs and entered her open arsehole, I pushed in easily, my full length all the way in up to my full balls. I felt Jill use her muscles to clamp down on the length of my cock so I let her feel it and then pushed through her muscles and fucked her arse hard. I was grunting, she was moaning and grunting, girlfriend and boyfriend together, me fucking her arse and her getting fucked up her arse.

I could hear Mrs. Doctor gagging, her husband was fully hard and was using his wife's throat hard, all the way down her throat, his balls against her chin, she gagged but didn't try to pull off of his embedded cock.

"Don't you cum up her arsehole boy, we need a sperm sample from you," the Doctor said.

"Yes Doc" I said as I doubled my efforts and battered Jill's already well used arsehole. The Doctor pulled his cock out of his wife's mouth, came across to us and pushed his big black wet cock into Jill's mouth to give her something to work on.

Guess it was time to swap places.

A few hard deep thrusts of my cock up my girlfriends open arsehole and I pulled out, her pucker was open and red, "all yours Doc" I told him as he pulled out of Jill's mouth and moved around to her cunt and arsehole.

His wife was still on her knees, she was breathing deeply with drool dripping from her mouth.

"Clean me up" I told her. She smiled and plunged used her tongue to lick my balls and then worked up my cock shaft licking up the lube and Jill's arse juices before taking the head of my cock in her mouth and swirled her tongue over my piss slit and cock glan.

"So you want a piss sample?" I said to her and looked across at her husband who was fingering my girlfriend's open and wet twat, he nodded.

She picked up a urine sample pot and I took a step back before letting go a hard stream of piss. Lots of blokes can't piss when their hard but I had no problem, the only problem was that as my cock was pointing up into the air my piss stream fired upwards splattering down over Mrs. Doc and soaking her head and exposed tits.

I've got to give it to her, she made an attempt to catch some of my piss in the sample pot so to give her a chance I took a few steps back, pushed my cock down and fired off another stream of hot boy piss this time all over her face, she even opened her mouth so I filled that up for her and watched her swallow my yellow salty liquid.

I thought that maybe I'd overdone it, pissing over a female Doctor but she stood up glistening and dripping from my piss and said "spunk sample next."

I stood there like a bit of an idiot waiting for somebody to hand me a sample pot to wank into. She stood there looking at me and undid the bottoms of her scrubs that were soaking wet with my piss and stepped out of them. She lay down on the examination table next to the one Jill was on, the Doctor opened her legs and hooked them onto the stirrups so her fanny and arsehole was on full show and said "come on boy get on with it, you know what to do don't you?"

I looked at her fanny that was on full show; it was beautiful, the dark outer fanny lips contrasting with the pink of her inner lips that were wet and on show. She used her fingers to spread her lips open so that I could see her red fuckhole. It was her clit that was outstanding, it was huge, more like a little cock, in fact some of the blokes I see in the showers at the gym would love to have a cock that big!!

Her clit was hard and red, I could see that the head was sticking out of her clitoral sheath - see I had learnt something from the Doctors human biology lesson.

The Doctor pulled his fingers out of my girlfriends fanny and said "impressive isn't it, her clit is very sensitive so be careful with it, no pinching or she'll cum. Years of working on it with the electro simulation equipment, like the system I've got clipped on your girlfriends clit, has sensitised it and made it that big, go on suck it."

I had too; her clit was as big as her engorged nipples. I put my head between her legs and licked her open fanny lips, burrowing my tongue into her open fuckhole and then up to her clit, flicking it with my tongue, she groaned. I pushed two fingers into her fanny and started to suck on her huge clit and her moans increased in volume, she grabbed hold of my head and pushed me down onto her clit, I was obviously doing something right. I sucked and licked, she was starting to pant and her cunt was getting wetter and wetter, she was on heat.

"Don't make her cum boy, get your cock in her" Mr. Doctor told me.

Jill yelped and sighed as the Doctor pushed his black cock into her well-fingered cunt and I saw him turn up the power to the device clipped to her clit. He leant across and rubbed his wife's big clit as I pushed my swollen hard cock into his wife's black wet and open cunt.

Her fanny was hot and wet as I pulled all the way out and then rammed my cock back in again, she shuddered as she easily took my full length.

"Harder boy, fuck her harder" Mr. Doctor said, "like I'm fucking your girlfriend."

I could see that the Doc was plunging his full length of his cock in and out of Jill's cunt so hard that her legs were kicking in the stirrups, he'd pull all the way out of her cunt before pushing his wet cock into my girlfriends open and well used arsehole, a few thrusts and then out and back into her dripping cunt.

I didn't want to be outdone so I picked up the pace and fucked his wife harder, out and back in hard with my cock, I wanted to use her arse, I could see that her pucker was relaxed and I'm sure that her hole was well used but I needed to ask rather than just go ahead.

I heard her say "get it in my arsehole boy," she must have read my mind so I pulled out, my cock was covered in her fanny juices and tapped her ringpiece with the head of my cock as if to warn her that I was about to enter, her pucker relaxed and opened up beautifully and I pushed my way in to the sound of a yelp from her.

I followed her husbands lead, a few thrusts in her arse then out and into her wet cunt, a few thrusts in her cunt and then back into her arsehole, we were soon in perfect synchronisation, like solders marching, as he thrust his cock into Jill's arsehole I entered his wife's arsehole and as I thrust into his wife's open wet cunt he would enter my girlfriends wet cunt. Solders on parade!!

I was close to cumming, my breathing had changed as I thrust harder, feeling my balls start to tighten and my arse muscles start to flex to pump my load into the Doctors fanny or arse. I suppose Mr. Doctor knew all the signs, it all happened very quickly as one moment I was buried unto my balls in his wife and the next moment he was behind me with his arms around my waist pulling me off of her.

I was about to shoot, my cock was jerking and I needed to unload. Mrs Doctor's fanny and arsehole were wide opening begging for cock. Mr Doctor pushed a silicon tube closed at one end over the head of my cock, grabbed hold of my cock shaft and gave it a few short wank strokes.

"Fuck" I shouted as I emptied my balls into the tube and I watched in fascination as my spunk flooded into it filling a good two inches of it. I stood there with my cock still jerking and still dripping spunk and realised that another man had got hold of my cock and wanked me off....oh fuck.

The Doctor pulled off the sample tube without spilling a drop of my spunk and said "get back in there boy, just because you've cum my wife needs to cum as well."

I was still rock hard despite shooting my load, I pushed my still leaking cock back into her cunt and fucked her hard, I heard Jill yelp as the Doctor entered her arsehole again.

I played with Mrs Doctor's hard clit, it was so big it was like wanking a small cock, as I did she looked straight at me and nodded. I just slammed away, she wasn't going to get any more spunk out of me, I know I had youth on my side but after being milked for a sperm sample my balls were dry.

Mrs Doctor started to pant; she was close to her climax so I started to squeeze her clit hard. I don't know what I was expecting but when she climaxed I felt her fanny grip my cock and her legs strapped up in the stirrups twitched and she let out a big sigh and that was it.

I heard Mr Doc say, "pull out of her boy," he was still rocking his cut cockhead in and out of my girlfriend's ringpiece. I did what he told me.

As soon as the head of my cock emerged from his wife's fuckhole her fanny exploded, it was if my cock had been acting as a plug holding her juices and piss in. She squirted, firing her fanny juices at me and then pissing herself; perhaps she was getting her own back after I'd pissed over her earlier. It was like one of the scenes from a squirting porn film, she fired off all over my cock and balls and then arched her hips so that her stream of piss squirted all over my chest, I was soaked.

I gave her hard clit a hard squeeze; she yelped, shook and squirted another stream of piss out over me.

I heard Mr Doc laugh and say "your turn now girl" and he ploughed the full length of his cock into Jill arsehole and at the same time turned up the control on the device that was stimming her clit.

Her moans rose in pitch and volume and then with a grunt from the Doctor he shot his load into my girlfriends arse, I could see his low hanging balls twitching and his arsehole opening and closing as his muscles worked on firing his cum into her arsehole.

Whether the shot of spunk in her arse or the stimulation on her clit was all that Jill needed she moaned loudly as her arsehole bore down on the Doctors cock and Jill climaxed with a shudder and a moan but this time she didn't piss herself, I think that she was running on empty.

So we'd all climaxed.

Mr Doc said, "help my wife off the table."

I helped her down; her legs were a bit wobbly. She seemed to know what was expected of her and dropped to her knees by the side of her husband who said "keep my spunk in your arsehole girl" and he stepped back so his softening cock pulled out of Jill's well fucked arse with a slurping noise.

Mrs Doc positioned herself by Jill's arsehole and licked it gently, Jill shuddered and moaned.

"Push it out girl, give my cum to my wife" Mr Doc said.

Jill groaned and pushed, her arsehole pucker opened up and she forced the cream out of her arse all over the face of Mrs Doctor, I watched as it dripped into her mouth and she swallowed it all before licking all around Jill's arsehole pucker and pushing the tip of her tongue into the open hole.

Who would have known that Doctors were so perverted, all in the name of science apparently.

I moved around to Jill's head and kissed her hard and asked, "you OK?"

Jill just smiled and moaned at me but it was a good moan.

Mr Doc had helped Mrs Doc up off her knees and was licking her face and kissing her deeply, tasting his cum that Jill had fired out over his wife's face.

He stepped back and said, "come on Pete, lets go and shower" and we both walked out.

Later Jill and I were both in the car driving home, dressed in surgical scrubs as our clothes were covered in piss, spunk, lube and fanny juices. If the police had stopped us we'd have to say that we were surgeons off to the hospital!!

"What the fuck happened there?" I asked Jill.

"Whatever it was I loved it, I want more" she said and put her hand onto my bulge and played with my cock. I was soon hard....again.

"The Doc said he'll let us know about the test results in case he needs to see us again, hope that he does" Jill smiled at me.

I was very hard now.

I knew what she wanted and needed so pulled into our favourite dogging spot and drove to the end of the car park and we both got out of the car, it was a beautiful evening with the moonlight almost floodlighting the car.

I pulled down my scrub bottoms and bent over the car bonnet, spreading my legs wide open to show Jill my arse. She knew what to do and I grunted as I felt her wet tongue touch my arsehole and then shuddered as she pulled my arsecheeks apart and pushed the tip of her tongue into my relaxed arse pucker. I let out a big sign.

She put her hand between my legs and grabbed hold of my hard cock and started to wank me. I had her hand on my cock and her tongue in my arsehole.

I was close to cumming, after all the fucking earlier on and now being wanked and rimmed, I could feel my balls tensing and Jill must have known because my arsehole pucker was tensing and relaxing.

Jill pulled her face out from between my arsecheeks and let go of my cock and said, "turn around Pete."

Jill licked my cockhead and carried on wanking me, she used her hand to pull my foreskin fully back and then took my cockhead in her mouth to lubricate it before rolling my foreskin back over my cock glan. She was running her hand down my cockshaft and twisting her hand at the same time, she was an expert at wanking me off.

I grunted to warn her I was about to spurt, she opened her mouth wide and I fired my load of salty spunk into her mouth, three hard pulses into her mouth and then another two pulses across her face. Jill carried on wanking me until she'd milked the last few drops of baby batter out of my cock.

She stood up, her mouth was closed and I knew that she hadn't swallowed my load and I knew what was coming next and I let her do it.

Jill kissed me, opening her mouth and pushing her sperm covered tongue into my mouth, I did the same to her and could taste my spunk.

We'd all done it, tasted our own spunk as lads, wiped a few drops off of our cock when having a wank and tasted a few drops hadn't we?

But now I was getting a mouthful of it, my spunk was still warm, creamy and salty. I swallowed and as Jill pulled away she watched me lick my lips, she laughed and said, "what happened to that shy boy, once your cock is hard you're like a different man."

It had been an interesting day; I'd been wanked off by a Doctor and now had had a mouthful, well nearly, of my own spunk.

"Come on Jill, let's get home, I need to get my cock up your open arsehole," I told her.

"Come on then big boy lets go and fuck some more" Jill laughed.

I loved my girlfriend; I hoped that we had to visit the Doctor again soon.

A few days later I received a message from the Doctor saying " we didn't take an anal swab from you, please contact this clinic to arrange an appointment."

Should I just ignore it or should I go ahead?

To be continued.

12